Deep Politics Forum
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Human Trafficking (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? (/thread-369.html)

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 30-01-2015

From The Needle:

Quote:

Correction And Direction

I have been recently contacted by someone extremely reliable who directed me to a comment left by Justin Sanity on this blog. Effectively that person suggested to me that this comment was more accurate than any other public accounts and that the author, Justin, very obviously knew what he was talking about.
That person also made it clear to me that Leon Brittan was not involved in the primary allegation of sexual abuse at Elm Guest House and that stories that Lord Brittan had been were inaccurate at best, and at worst verging on fantasy.
I accept what that person had to say and I believe that person.
My only interest in the Elm Guest House story from this point onward is to get an answer to the question; Just how did this entire issue become so muddied and damaging to so many innocent people ?'
Found it! I found that article in The Telegraph, by David Barrett, Tim Tate and Christopher Hope, where I first read a claim that the Elm Guest House child victim now an adult living in the US had confirmed Leon Brittan as an abuser:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10950138/Westminster-paedophile-ring-allegations-Scotland-Yard-detectives-trace-victim.html
"Scotland Yard has tracked down a child at the centre of an alleged 1980s Westminster paedophile ring who has implicated a senior political figure, The Telegraph can disclose.
The man now in his 40s, whose identity is known to this newspaper is a successful entrepreneur based in the United States and has given a detailed account of how he was assaulted by the politician.[ LIES! ]
However, the alleged victim who was initially willing to co-operate has so far refused to make a formal statement to British detectives".
"Police are understood to have sent a United States investigator to interview the victim of alleged abuse at Elm Guest House, in Barnes, south-west London, who is now a successful businessman in his early 40s in the east coast US.
A US law enforcement officer, who had recently returned home after concluding a secondment to the Fernbridge team, was asked to interview the man on Scotland Yard's behalf earlier this year.
The alleged victim is understood to have named the senior figure. [Bullsh*t] During his original interview in 1982 the child referred to his abuser working at "the big house" [no, he didn't], which detectives believe was the Houses of Parliament.
The US officer reported back to Scotland Yard that the alleged victim was "ready to spill the beans" [more lies] and advised them to travel to America immediately to conduct a formal interview.
But by the time travel plans had been arranged, the man had changed his mind for unknown reasons and refused to co-operate, The Daily Telegraph understands"
"Fernbridge detectives also interviewed a retired police officer who was involved in the original Elm Guest House investigation and who interviewed the alleged victim at the time.
This newspaper understands the retired detective was reluctant to go into detail about why information about the politician was not included into witness statements at the time or submitted into evidence as part of a potential prosecution. [No, he was "reluctant" to be bullied into stating that the boy said anything at all about an "Uncle Leon" because that is a lie!]
His reluctance, which appears to reinforce the case for an amnesty, is understood to have stemmed from the policeman's fear that he could face disciplinary action, or other legal implications, or lose his pension".
Nonsense! This whole storyline is so obviously fraudulent…I don't know what to say. I really believed there was a sincere campaign to uncover and comprehend the truth, but it is becoming more & more clear to me that the campaign has really been about constructing a web of lies that would justify FRAMING an innocent man for crimes he never committed. I'm just shocked that so many respectable and respected persons publicly support all of this not least of which being Mark Williams-Thomas and Tom Watson. OMG!
The real story: Lee Towsey never mentions Carole Kasir's son, which means he was probably never at Elm Guest House and the whole "little queen" story is another of Fay's fabrications. Kasir's son was taken into care because his parents were convicted of "keeping a disorderly house" and judged to be unfit parents on that basis. Fay might actually have been "at the police station", but he was never a real social worker, so more likely he was there as a friend of the Kasir family. The boy never said anything about "uncle leon" or "the big house", so there never was anything mysteriously omitted from the police report. Op. Fernbridge probably did make contact with him, as an adult living in the US, and no doubt he simply refused to talk to them. Someone decided to take advantage of his total disinterest in discussing the subject with anyone, by falsely claiming that he had "made a full statement" and "named the politician" but later "changed his mind and refused to co-operate".
37 Comments

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - R.K. Locke - 04-02-2015

A long piece but quite interesting:

http://www.tribunemagazine.org/2015/02/ex-spook-admits-giving-big-big-names-to-sex-dossier-mp/

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 05-02-2015

Interesting about St. John Stevas. One moment he was very prominent and in the news and the next, whoosh, he was gone. But his report demonstrates that the intelligence service is the one who has/had solid photographic evidence of the paedophilia these guys were engaged in.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 05-02-2015

Now that Leon Brittan is dead the Inquiry can start in earnest. The Home Secretary had to go to New Zealand to find someone uncontaminated in establishment protocols.

From the needleblog:

Quote:

Ben Emerson's Statement Regarding Justice Lowell Goddard's Appointment

[Image: ben-emmerson.jpg?w=336&h=224]Ben Emerson QC
Statement: New Chair For Inquiry
Posted on 4th February 2015
Statement by Ben Emmerson QC, counsel to the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse:
"The Home Secretary is extremely fortunate to have secured the services of Justice Lowell Goddard, one of the most respected and experienced judges in the Commonwealth, to act as Chair of the new statutory inquiry that was announced in the House of Commons this afternoon. Justice Goddard has all the key qualities necessary to lead the Inquiry's work absolute independence from the executive, a proven track record of holding state and non-state institutions to account, and the forensic skills necessary to digest and analyse vast quantities of evidence. She is a judge with a longstanding commitment to the promotion and protection of human rights, both in New Zealand and within the United Nations system. She has the courage, independence and vision required to run a major national investigation into the failure to protect vulnerable children against sexual abuse, which has reportedly taken place on an almost industrial scale in institutional settings in the United Kingdom over many years.
I have personally reviewed the selection and due diligence processes used by the Home Office in the appointment of Justice Goddard. These processes were carried out in unprecedented depth and detail, and meet the highest possible standards of pre-appointment scrutiny. As part of the selection process, the Home Secretary has consulted personally and through her officials with victims and survivors, and she has listened carefully to their concerns and priorities in framing these new arrangements.
As a result of this review, the original panel appointed last September has been dissolved and a new panel will in due course be selected by the Home Secretary in consultation with Justice Goddard, following an objective appointment process conducted in accordance with transparent criteria. Despite a number of difficulties, the original panel managed to do some important groundwork in the short time that it was in place. This work will help to inform the decisions that Justice Goddard will now have to make in framing the inquiry's methodology.
But it is important to stress that this is a completely fresh start. The inquiry that the Home Secretary has announced today will be a statutory inquiry established under the 2005 Inquiries Act. Unlike the previous panel inquiry it will have powers to compel the attendance of witnesses and the production of evidence by institutions and individuals. Justice Goddard and her legal advisers will be able to review open and classified sources. This new inquiry will therefore have all the powers it needs to penetrate deeply into the institutions that have failed children in the past, and to identify those institutions that are reportedly continuing to fail children today. And it will do so under the leadership of an exceptionally experienced judge.
This new inquiry will begin its work on a fully professional footing from the outset. Every effort will of course be made to keep the public sufficiently informed about the progress of the inquiry, with as much transparency as possible. However, some of the inquiry's work will necessarily be conducted under conditions of confidentiality which are essential for the effective investigation of such serious and sensitive allegations.
I am pleased to say that the independent Secretariat, which has been working hard to lay the groundwork for this inquiry, will continue to serve as the Secretariat for the new statutory inquiry. The members of this dedicated team have been recruited from across government departments and beyond. They are committed to the success of this new inquiry and will be answerable to Justice Goddard and the new panel, and to no one else. They are, and will remain, fully independent of Government.
I am also pleased to confirm that I have accepted an invitation from the Home Secretary to act as counsel to the Goddard Inquiry. In this capacity I have already had the opportunity to speak to Justice Goddard personally and to begin discussions with her about the challenges ahead. She will be arriving in the United Kingdom next week for a meeting with Home Affairs Select Committee.
I would like to acknowledge the clear commitment that the Home Secretary has shown throughout this process to the success of this new inquiry. In order to ensure that the arrangements she has now put in place are robust and sustainable she has taken a very close personal interest in the process and has met regularly with a range of stakeholders to canvass their views for herself.
All those involved in this process are committed to confronting the scourge of child sexual abuse in this country, shining a light into the murkier corners of some of our most powerful national institutions."

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 06-02-2015

Line to take:

Colour me cynical.

From The Needle Blog:

Quote:

Commons: Written Statement (HCWS251) Regarding Missing Files

[Image: hayman-file.png?w=647&h=193]
General (Mr Francis Maude) on 04 Feb 2015.
Government Files
I welcome the Home Secretary's announcement today regarding the Inquiry into child sexual abuse in England and Wales.
The Cabinet Office will support the Inquiry and will work with the Home Office to ensure that Departments provide the Inquiry with all relevant information.
As the House is aware, the Cabinet Office last week released to The National Archives a file containing information about a former United Kingdom High Commissioner to Canada, Sir Peter Hayman. This file is now public. This file should have been submitted to the Review by Peter Wanless and Richard Whittam QC. I regret that the file was missed in error and was not submitted at the time. However, a similar set of papers was held in the Home Office and seen by Wanless and Whittam. The complete and un-redacted Cabinet Office file will be made available to Wanless and Whittam if they wish to see it, and the Inquiry. However Wanless has already confirmed that the file would not have changed the conclusions of his review.
As a result of the discovery of the Sir Peter Hayman file, the Cabinet Office has conducted additional searches of its extensive papers and files. Officials have identified four additional relevant files, one of which was marked for destruction pending further checks by the Cabinet
Office and The National Archives. The Cabinet Office already has in place a process for reviewing its files scheduled for destruction. I am ensuring that relevant departments have a similar process in place. These files are being shared with the Inquiry, the Hart Inquiry, the relevant departments, and the Metropolitan Police Service. All the complete and un-redacted files will be made available to Wanless and Whittam if they wish to see them.
The files were found in a separate Cabinet Office archive of sensitive, historic papers. This archive, colloquially known as the Cabinet Secretaries' file, was closed in 2007. It is largely uncatalogued and un-registered; a programme to review it has been underway since last year but remains in progress. Officials assure me that the available titles have now been searched and more detailed searches are ongoing. My officials will work with the Inquiry to ensure it has the assurance it requires that all papers held by the Cabinet Office have been fully examined and that relevant papers are correctly identified and disclosed.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 11-02-2015

Exaro has an interesting story on Leon Brittan's paedophilia and how the establishment in the form of the late "speaker" of the House of Commons, Bernard Weatherill closed shop to protect him.

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 15-02-2015

This would remove old scabs. It's more than interesting (the word "disgrace" works) that Kincora should be outside the mandate on the new inquiry anyway -- but we know why, don't we.

Quote:Kincora scandal: Abuse victim seeks Judicial Review over MI5 link to Belfast boys' home

[Image: 11-Kincora-Corbis.jpg]

A former resident of the notorious institution says local inquiry lacks the legal clout to expose the extent of cover-up

JAMES HANNING [Image: plus.png]

Sunday 15 February 2015

A victim of abuse at a notorious boys' home in Northern Ireland will seek this week to challenge the conduct of Whitehall's ill-fated investigation into child abuse.

A former resident at the Kincora Boys' Home in Belfast, supported by other victims, is applying for judicial review into the decision to exclude the home from the London-based inquiry, now chaired by Justice Lowell Goddard from New Zealand. At stake is whether current and former members of MI5 can be forced to give evidence.
Widespread allegations of abuse of residents including claims that abuse was covered up and allowed to continue unchecked for years because police and the British security services were using the home to blackmail people are the subject of a separate inquiry in Northern Ireland, the Historical and Institutional Abuse (HIA) inquiry, led by Sir Anthony Hart.
Critics of the HIA claim it lacks sufficient powers to get to the heart of the scandal, and want Kincora to be investigated by the Goddard inquiry. On Tuesday at the High Court in Belfast, lawyers representing a Kincora victim, Gary Hoy, will challenge the decision by the Secretary of State, Theresa Villiers, to leave the Kincora investigation under the control of the HIA. The lawyers want the decision judicially reviewed. The Government confirmed last week that it will oppose the application.
Campaigners say Kincora should be removed from the HIA and included in the Goddard inquiry because of the purported links with London of some of those who abused boys, and because, they say, the HIA will not be able to compel witnesses to attend nor insist on seeing sensitive civil service documents.
Kincora has long cast a shadow over both Northern Ireland and MI5. In 1981, three men were imprisoned for between four and six years for a number of offences relating to systematic sexual abuse of children over a period of years. Previously, a number of whistleblowers had attempted to call a halt to the abuse, but it continued unabated, giving rise to claims that staff were being protected by the security services. Last year, former MI5 officer Bryan Gemmell told The Independent on Sunday that he had expressed concern but was told by his boss in MI5 to keep his nose out of Kincora. He also said that he had been asked by the same person if he thought a known Protestant terrorist might be susceptible to being blackmailed over his homosexuality "because they had film of him".
[Image: 11-Clint-MAssey.jpg]Clint Massey, who lived at Kincora as a boy, agrees the Goddard inquiry should examine his former home (Mark McCormick)
Former army press officer Colin Wallace also sought to raise the alarm, but went unheeded.
One Kincora victim, Clint Massey, told The IoS recently: "In those days [the 1970s], there were loads of people over from London. I have always assumed they were senior figures from Whitehall. I certainly heard English accents…. I strongly believe it was an entrapment operation [for the security services]. They hoped to get a handle on the people who visited, to get them to work for them and inform for them."
Last week, Mr Massey gave evidence to the Police Ombudsman, who is investigating the failure of successive police inquiries to get to the truth. Yesterday he said: "The HIA inquiry needs to be able to summon the senior civil servants. When Whitehall says jump, they jump. But if it's based here in Northern Ireland, it won't have the authority." This view was backed by the Parliamentary Home Affairs Committee on Friday.
HIA inquiry chairman Sir Anthony Hart has sought to reassure critics that his inquiry has sufficient powers. It has sought details of all Kincora-related files held by all UK government departments and agencies. It has secured extra funding and claims that witnesses who co-operate with the inquiry will be immune from prosecution, including offences under the Official Secrets Act.
However, victims' solicitor Kevin Winters says: "This case has to be taken by the Goddard inquiry, because the applicants and many others believe there was a cover-up. It has never been properly investigated, and the sense of there having been a cover-up is compounded by a very real perception the Banbridge inquiry is not fit for purpose.
"The HIA is not a statutory inquiry and doesn't have the necessary powers. It is true it can seek to be given those powers, but that would take primary legislation, and we can't know how quickly that would happen or how effective.
"In the absence of a proper inquisitorial inquiry, this case must be taken on by the Goddard inquiry.

The tricks Theresa May has pulled over this inquiry to ensure that sacrosanct aspects remain uncontaminated by any delving speaks volumes about her commitment to get to the truth. First the two "friendly" appointments for Leon Brittan and now Kincora. What else I wonder?

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 28-02-2015

This really is shocking and raises fundamental question about beloved officials veracity and agenda... (story from Dr. Laverty's blog via The Needle)

Quote:← Deja Vu? Anglesey's hidden shores

Fantastic Fabrications to Discredit Witnesses of Child Abuse. Believe it

Posted on February 24, 2015by DR Laverty
Richard Webster the author of the Secret Of Bryn Estyn was totally reliant on official documents when it came to "meticulously evidencing" his so-called "research" for the book. Many stupid people have read the book, digested it and believe the authors version of events. I can prove beyond any doubt that many of the documents Webster referred to have been created and or fabricated by officials in Government and or local council. After all you'd remember if you'd visited hell more than once wouldn't you? Examine the docs below and see what they didn't want you to see. Lies, fabrications and untruths. If the powers that be are prepared to go the lengths to create documents of this caliber in order to discredit little Ole me, imagine how far they would go to hide paedophiles in Government. Don't be surprised at the production of these documents. I'm a criminologist with excellent research skills and I've been seeking them for many years. I knew I'd find them one day. They're not originals. They've been created at later stages to support the councils version of non-events. Be sure the insurance companies are somewhere involved too.
[Image: img004.jpg?w=640]
The above document clearly states that I was in Y Gwyngyll on the 30.07.1981
However, another document (below) clearly states that I was elsewhere, in Ty'r Felin on the 30.07.1981. Furthermore it states that I was first assessed in December 1977. Impossible, as I hadn't been placed in care until February 1978.
[Image: img002.jpg?w=640]
A simple look at my criminal record evidences(I've provided two official pages to confirm) my first court appearance as February 22nd 1978. How could I have been assessed before this date? I couldn't. It's a fabricated statement. The Ty'r Felin stamp is kept in the vaults of some building I imagine.
[Image: crb-2.jpg?w=640] [Image: crb.jpg?w=640]
Below are various examples of me challenging the Barristers at the Waterhouse Inquiry, Lost in Care. Pay attention to my denials and resistance at being told I was somewhere that I wasn't. Red dots indicate my persistent denials. You couldn't write this shit.
[Image: img0004.jpg?w=640]
[Image: img005.jpg?w=640]
[Image: img006.jpg?w=640]

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - David Guyatt - 09-03-2015

David Guyatt Wrote:Stand at attention lads.

This whole awful story is getting worse by the day.

From the Needle:

Quote:St George's School MOD

Interesting comments left by Pomps' on arrse.co.uk
Let's run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.
Just for clarity, pomps' comments contain no mention of Mr Sinclair and his wife.
[Image: image_update_1e4153a19103ee8a_1378810236...=421&h=237]St George's, Great Finborough, Suffolk
Not to mention St Georges School the MOD funded boarding school that some very very very senior brass used to frequently visit at weekends for special dinners with their hand picked junior boarders selected to attend their every need.
But hey, Sir Keith Joseph (conveniently deceased 1994) did a superb job managing that issue in late 1982. Police, Dept Education and Science (josephs gig at the time), MOD and House of Lords managed to do what was required to "manage" this in 1982 & 2010. Nice of them to hide what happened between 1977 and 1983 and a few instances beyond.
Josephs gave the school six weeks notice of its pending inspection announcing it in the Lords for all to hear and read in hansard. His report into the school was a fcuking white wash…. examined every aspect except discipline and welfare… never mind the kids were being hammered and beaten senseless, being loaned out to visiting important gentlemen. Not to mention the Labour politician Derek Sawyer.
Not alleged but fact.
Google Derek Slade, Derek Sawyer for the facts.
Slade was banged up for 21 years in sept 2010.
Even after the conviction and sentencing we were ordered NOT to mention those in high office.
Fact as news of this broke via the roger cook radio prog on R4 "checkpoint" our fathers were being sent south in 1982… MOD and brass could not be having them worrying about their sons being drugged and raped while preparing to get busy for maggie- so it was managed and tucked away as "case closed nothing wrong here" only to end up before the crown in 2010 to become a landmark case.
So far… Two now jailed, one not guilty, one topped himself (coward), others pending while the real offenders and enablers still have access to vulnerable today.
There will be many who will still say its all fairy cakes…. google is your friend.

Couldn't help note that this was published on the website the Army Rumour Service website - the aptly named "arrse.co.uk" (you couldn't make this up, right), where there is this charming reminder of what started this whole affair:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6531&stc=1]

So, who were those "very very very senior brass" who got caught with there pants down in the presence of school boys in a Ministry of Defence funded boys school in Suffolk? Nice to see tax-payers money being dispensed with such largesse...

The Maggie Thatcher government was surrounded by and over run with paedophiles and perverts.

Perhaps we now have an answer to the question I posed in the above post about the identity of "very, very, very senior brass"?

From the Needle:

Quote:

Baron Bramall's Home Raided By Op Midland

On the same day as Harvey Proctor's home and the two homes of Leon Brittan were raided.
[Image: baron-bramall-of-bushfield.jpg?w=338&h=225]
Cops have raided Tory Lord Leon *Brittan's homes over alleged child abuse just SIX weeks after he died.
Detectives swooped on the former Home Secretary's properties in London and North Yorkshire, the Sunday Mirror and news investigators Exaro can reveal
And in a dramatic development officers from Operation Midland set up to *investigate historic claims of child abuse by a group of powerful men also searched the home of 91-year-old D-Day veteran Lord Bramall, once Britain's highest-ranking Army officer.
The four raids were carried out at dawn on Wednesday at the same time officers swooped on the home of former Tory MP Harvey Proctor , 68.
Sources say the they were signed off by a "senior figure" in the Operation Midland team.
No arrests were made and there is no indication either Mr Proctor or Baron Bramall will have to give formal statements.
It is unclear why Lord Bramall is of interest to the officers or why his home is connected to the inquiry.

Field Marshall Baron Bramall served as Chief of the General Staff between 1979 and 1982 and Chief of the Defence Staff from 1982 and 1985 and then retired in November 1985 -- thus smack bang in the middle of the Thatcher government and Lord Leon Brittan's term as Thatcher's Home Secretary (1983-5) followed by the Lewd's demotion to Trade & Industry between 1985-6 and eventual banishment to the Europe Union thereafter.

But I might just be guilty of being biased of course?

The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - Magda Hassan - 15-03-2015

Officers have identified a luxury flat in Pimlico, London, which is connected to a large cellar believed to have been used as a 'holding area' for abuse victims

[Image: MAIN-Gimp-Dungeon.png]
New development: Police have pinpointed a London flat where they believe witness 'Nick' and other abuse victims were held Police investigating a VIP *paedophile ring have pinpointed a luxury flat where they believe boys were held before being *sexually abused by prominent men and in one case murdered.
The apartment is in upmarket Pimlico, central London, and is connected to a large cellar.
In a chilling development, detectives from Operation Midland believe the premises were used as a holding area for youngsters before they were driven a short distance to abuse parties.
The Sunday People and the Exaro *investigative website can reveal *detectives also suspect the apartment could be linked to a murder allegedly involving members of the paedophile network.
They are now preparing to take a former abuse victim to the property.
Officers want him to confirm their *suspicions that the address is a key site in their investigation.
One line of enquiry is whether a cellar at the flat was used to keep one or more boys before they were sexually abused at *another property nearby.
The exact location of the flat cannot be identified at this stage, nor can the *evidence that relates to it, for fear of *disrupting the police investigation.
Detectives regard the property as *potentially crucial but have identified other premises they want to look at.
They plan to take a key witness, known as Nick to protect his identity, on a *drive-around of locations in central London that may have been used by the paedophile network.
Nick came forward last year with a series of allegations.
He says a group of influential and wealthy men sexually abused him as a boy at Dolphin Square, the apartment *complex in Pimlico where many MPs have homes, and elsewhere.
He also claims to have seen members of a Westminster paedophile network murder three boys. And he is keen to help Operation Midland get to the truth.

[Image: Sunday-People-paedo-cover-ring.jpg] In an open appeal, he said: "I would like to make a personal request to all the boys who were hurt alongside me to come forward if you can and if you have not done so already.
"You will not remember Nick'. It is not my real name. But you will recognise what went on and where.
"I totally understand why you might not feel able to, and I know the fear that they instilled in us back then stopped me from speaking out previously. But now is the right time to come forward.
"If the fear of certain members of the inner circle is holding you back, you need not worry.
"It did not stop me, and the police can explain more if you get in touch.
"There are some excellent detectives from the Metropolitan Police who are working on the information that I have given to them. They want to help, they want to listen, and they are not afraid to go where the evidence takes them.
"It is not an easy thing to do. It is really hard to find that courage to come forward and then have to go through with the police what happened.
"But they have made it as easy for me as they possibly could have done.
"They have listened to me. They have kept me updated, and ensured that I am safe. They have made sure that I have support and have maintained my anonymity.
"I also ask others to come forward if you have *information about what was going on.
"Were you one of my drivers? Were you suspicious at the comings and goings of boys at all times of the day and night? Any piece of information, no matter how insignificant you think it is, might be useful to the police."
The Pimlico flat will be among several properties to be included in the police drive-around.
Other places in the smart London district are also of interest as possible locations of child sex abuse involving the network of perverts.

Getty [Image: Tom-Watson-MP.jpg]
Search for truth: Tom Watson MP Pimlico is now a key focus for Operation Midland.
The latest development comes after the Sunday People and Exaro last week revealed that Operation Midland had searched four homes, including two belonging to former Home Secretary Leon Brittan, who died two months ago aged 75.
Operation Midland was launched last year after Nick came forward, initially to Exaro, to give an account of child sex abuse at Dolphin Square and elsewhere.
Nick is one of three men who have given testimony about how they were sexually abused as boys by a group of people, including public figures, at Dolphin Square.
Police are also examining claims based on Nick's evidence that Mr Brittan was present when two unidentified men beat a boy to death following sexual abuse around 1981 or 1982.
Det Supt Kenny McDonald, who is overseeing Operation Midland, said *officers who had spoken to Nick thought his account was "credible and true".
During a Press conference in December, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse said police were examining whether children were abused at a number of locations , including the South East, London and at military establishments.
Operation Midland, is a strand of the Operation Fairbank *inquiry investigating *allegations of historical child abuse.
Fairbank was set up *after Labour MP Tom Watson MP asked about the existence of a high-level child abuse network with links to Parliament and Downing Street.

Read more on this story with our investigative partner Exaro HERE