Deep Politics Forum
Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Second safe was taken 6th floor museum (/thread-3736.html)

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Bernice Moore - 11-05-2010

NEWS 8 EXCLUSIVE
DALLAS — News 8 has learned that there was a second safe stolen from the Sixth Floor Museum in downtown Dallas last week.
Inside that safe? Possible documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and jewelry that may have some connection to his wife, Jacqueline.
The Dallas County Sheriff's Department told the public about one safe that was nearly stolen from the museum during the May 4 break-in. It was recovered almost immediately, dangling from a winch on the back of a stolen pickup truck.
But during that burglary, a second safe was removed in what now appears to have been an inside job. Dallas police found it in a park in southeast Dallas.
A police report said there were bags and keys from the museum inside that safe, but it also said that JFK documents and jewelry possibly related to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis were missing.
NEWS 8 EXCLUSIVE
DALLAS — News 8 has learned that there was a second safe stolen from the Sixth Floor Museum in downtown Dallas last week.
Inside that safe? Possible documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and jewelry that may have some connection to his wife, Jacqueline.
The Dallas County Sheriff's Department told the public about one safe that was nearly stolen from the museum during the May 4 break-in. It was recovered almost immediately, dangling from a winch on the back of a stolen pickup truck.
But during that burglary, a second safe was removed in what now appears to have been an inside job. Dallas police found it in a park in southeast Dallas.
A police report said there were bags and keys from the museum inside that safe, but it also said that JFK documents and jewelry possibly related to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis were missing.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Arrest-made-in-Sixth-Floow-Museum-break-in-93316154.html

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Charles Drago - 11-05-2010

The doppelganger gambit raises its ugly heads.

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Bernice Moore - 11-05-2010

WOnder if Gary :egg:will be around as he has not been since the robbery, also the jewellry will more than likely be fluffed off as cosmetic lookalikes donated by a fan, even if they were not, whatever else will not be of any importance,if mentioned, thing is it has still not been explained why the cameras were turned off, that's the boss's job, and who is the boss...i guess the grey matter is beginning to fail as it does with all....b most responses i have had were holy shite...:banghead:Confusedecruity:

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Magda Hassan - 12-05-2010

Quote:But during that burglary, a second safe was removed in what now appears to have been an inside job.
Seems every crime that has ever happened in Dealy Plaza conforms to this MO.
Quote:A police report said there were bags and keys from the museum inside that safe, but it also said that JFK documents and jewelry possibly related to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis were missing.
Surely the place for national treasures is the National Archives and a real museum not a theme park.

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Bernice Moore - 12-05-2010

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Arrest-made-in-Sixth-Floow-Museum-break-in-93316154.html

or this TINY URL if the larger link won’t open.

http://tinyurl.com/2fojs2m

Guard accused of Sixth Floor Museum theft says he's being framed

12:00 AM CDT on Tuesday, May 11, 2010
By TANYA EISERER / The Dallas Morning News Kevin Krause contributed to this report.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/crime/stories/DN-safe_11met.ART.State.Edition1.4caf3b0.html

of this larger link won’t open, please use the TINY URL below:

http://tinyurl.com/29j3a9s

A 30-year-old security guard accused of a burglary at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza in which a small safe was stolen said Monday that he's being falsely accused.

"Someone's trying to frame me," said Patrick Bernard Cleveland, who said he was asleep with his girlfriend at her house in Grand Prairie when the break-in occurred. "The detective said, 'I can place you downtown.' He tried to make me scared. He tried to make me admit to something that I didn't do."

Authorities arrested Cleveland on Friday and charged him with burglary, a felony punishable by up to two years in a state jail and a $10,000 fine. He was released on bail.

Cleveland was hired in December by Platinum Security, which provides security services for the museum.

About 4 a.m. on May 4, a Dallas County security officer confronted two thieves who had hoisted a large safe onto the winch of a stolen Dodge pickup. The officer fired at the vehicle several times after the driver drove at him. The two men escaped on foot.

Authorities later questioned a man who initially told them that he parked the truck at a store in the 4600 block of Scyene Road and left the keys inside the vehicle. The man, identified by authorities as Larry Shaw, said that when he returned, the truck was gone.

Shaw's girlfriend told police that about 2 or 3 a.m., a man showed up at her house to talk to Shaw. She said the "man told Larry that he had a job for him and he would pay him," court records state. Shaw and the man left the house together, she said.

About three hours later, Shaw returned home and told her the truck had been stolen.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Shaw on Thursday on an outstanding warrant for assault on a public servant. He told investigators then that Cleveland woke him up early May 4 and asked if he would go pull his vehicle from downtown. Shaw said he drove downtown with Cleveland, who instructed him to park behind the county administration building. He saw a white truck parked there.

According to court documents, Shaw told police a safe was "lying on the ground near the rear of the white truck. Shaw said Patrick asked him to pick up the safe with the winch and place it in the back of the white truck. Shaw said he lowered the hook and Patrick wrapped the cable around the safe."

The two attempted to drive off with the safe – which contained about $4,800, according to authorities – before being confronted by security.

County Commissioner John Wiley Price has said that the safe attached to the Dodge pickup was not in public view and the thieves must have been told where to find it. The thieves also took some hidden or hard-to-find surveillance equipment, another indication that they might have had inside help, Price said last week.

At the time of the break-in, Dallas County sheriff's officials did not disclose that a second, smaller safe had been stolen. That information came to light Monday after repeated media inquiries to the department.

Authorities found that safe Wednesday evening in a South Dallas park. It had contained about $1,100 in cash and 23 pieces of jewelry worth about $800, a Sheriff's Department report said.

The cash and jewelry were not recovered.

Price said he understands why the Sheriff's Department did not release information about the second safe until officials were pressed by The Dallas Morning News.

"The only people who knew there was a second safe were the people who took it and the museum," Price said. Sheriff's detectives, he said, wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Cleveland said he lives in the same neighborhood as Shaw but doesn't know him well.

He said Shaw, who has multiple drug convictions, is lying about his involvement in the crime.

"Everybody in my neighborhood knows that I work down there," said Cleveland, who does not have a criminal history in Dallas County.

"The guy smokes crack. I've never been involved in anything. If I had anything to do with it, I would have been on the run."

Staff writer Kevin Krause contributed to this report.

--

Regards, TOM BLACKWELL, PO Box 25403, Dallas, Texas 75225
http://DemocraticResearch.Org

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Magda Hassan - 12-05-2010

He's just a patsy!

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Peter Lemkin - 12-05-2010

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Quote:But during that burglary, a second safe was removed in what now appears to have been an inside job.
Seems every crime that has ever happened in Dealy Plaza conforms to this MO.
Quote:A police report said there were bags and keys from the museum inside that safe, but it also said that JFK documents and jewelry possibly related to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis were missing.
Surely the place for national treasures is the National Archives and a real museum not a theme park.

And I thought I'd seen and heard it all re: JFK! Proof that all the real documents and artifacts they have should be immediately removed to a real archive for safe keeping! Funny how Gary Mack [alias!] is silent now.........has the 'museum' not made an official statement on this 'event'? Odd - but then their gambit was always the Big Lie....why stop now.....:flybye:

Second safe was taken 6th floor museum - Charles Drago - 12-05-2010

"Larry Shaw"?????

The Trickster strikes again!