Deep Politics Forum
Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination (/thread-4221.html)

Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Robert Morrow - 30-07-2010

What are YOUR favorite JFK assassination books/DVDs?. And besides Bugliosi's and the Warren Report farce, what are the worst JFK books?

1Texas in the Morning: The Love Story of Madeleine Brown and President Lyndon Baines JohnsonMadeleine Brown1997Conservatory Press
2Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J Killed J.F.K.Barr McClellan2004Hannover House
3Billie Sol Estes a Texas LegendBillie Sol Estes2004BS Productions
4LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK's AssassinationPhillip F. Nelson2010Xlibris
5Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA and Other Covert AgenciesRodney Stich2001Diablo Western Press
6The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines JohnsonJoachim Joesten1968Peter Dawnay
7How Kennedy was Killed: The Full Appalling StoryJoachim Joesten1968Tandem-Dawnay
8The Men on the Sixth FloorGlen Sample & Mark Collum2008Sample Graphics
9A Texan Looks at Lyndon: A Study in Illegitimate PowerJ. Evetts Haley1964Palo Duro Press
10The Texas ConnectionCraig Zirbel1991Warner Books
11The Men Who Killed Kennedy - the Guilty Men DVDNigel Turner2002A & E Home Studio
12Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey OswaldJudyth Vary Baker & Edward Haslam2010Trine Day
13Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for AmericaRuss Baker2008Bloomsbury Press
14The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family ExposedRussell S. Bowen1991America West Publishers
15Barry & 'the Boys': The CIA, the Mob and America's Secret HistoryDaniel Hopsicker2006Trine Day
16JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It MattersJames Douglass2008Orbis Books
17First Hand Knowledge: How I Participated in the CIA-Mafia Murder of President KennedyRobert D. Morrow1992SPI Books
18To Kill a President: Finally an Ex-FBI Agent rips aside the Veil of Secrecy that killed JFKM. Wesley Smearingen2008BookSurge Publishing
19JFK - Director's Cut - 2 Disc Special Edition (1991)Oliver Stone2003Warner Home Video
20The Murder of JFK: A Revisionist History (2006)Matthew White2006Mpi Home Video
21Oswald and the CIAJohn Newman1995Carroll & Graf
22Bloody Treason: On Solving History's Greatest Murder Mystery: The Assassination of John F. KennedyNoel H. Twyman1997Laurel Pub
23The Last InvestigationGaeton Fonzi1993The Mary Ferrell Foundation
24Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy YearsDavid Talbot2008Free Press
25The Man Who Knew Too Much: Hired to Kill Oswald and Prevent the Assassination of JFKDick Russell1992Carroll & Graf
26Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of JFKMark Lane1992Thunder's Mouth Press
27Someone Would Have TalkedLarry Hancock2006JFK Lancer Productions and @ Publications
28History Will Not Absolve Us: Orwellian Control, Public Denial, & the Murder of President KennedyMartin Schotz1996Kurtz, Ulmer & Delucia
29Farewell America: The Plot to Kill JFKJames Hepburn and William Turner1968Penmarin Books
30Conspiracy: Who Killed President Kennedy?Anthony Summers1980Fontana31Not in Your LifetimeAnthony Summers1998Marlowe & Co.32Crossfire: The Plot That Killed KennedyJim Marrs1993Basic Books33Spy Saga: Lee Harvey Oswald and U.S. IntelligencePhilip H. Melanson1990Praeger Publishers34The Secret Team: The CIA and its Allies in Control of the United States and the WorldFletcher Prouty1974Ballantine Books35The Radical Right and the Murder of John F. Kennedy: Stunning Evidence in the Assassination of the PresidentHarrison Livingstone2006Trafford Publishing36Who Killed JFK?Carl Oglesby2002Odonian Press37JFK: The Cuba Files: The Untold Story of the Plot to Kill Kennedy (Secret War)Fabian Escalante2006Ocean Press38The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra InsiderAl Martin2002National Liberty Press39Lyndon B. Johnson: A MemoirGeorge Reedy1982Andrews and McMeel40JFK Conspiracy of SilenceCharles Crenshaw1992Penguin Books41Trauma Room One: The JFK Medical Coverup ExposedCharles Crenshaw2001Paraview Press42The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLKRobert Gaylon Ross, Sr.2001RIE43Flight from Dallas: New Evidence of CIA Involvement in the Murder of John F. KennedyJames Johnston and Jon Roe2006Trafford Publishing44JFK: The CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. KennedyFletcher Prouty2003Citadel45Our Man in Mexico: Winston Scott and the Hidden History of the CIAJefferson Morley and Michael Scott2008University Press of Kansas46A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK's Assassination, and the Case that Should have Changed HistoryJoan Mellon2007Potomac Books47A Certain Arrogance: U.S. Intelligence's Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals in Two World Wars and the Cold War -- and the Sacrificing of Lee Harvey OswaldGeorge Michael Evica2006Xlibris Corporation48The Grassy Knoll Witnesses: Who Shot JFK?Harry A. Yardum2009AuthorHouse49Nightmare in Dallas: The Babushka LadyBeverly Oliver1994Starburst Publishers50Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba, and the Garrison CaseJames DiEugenio1992Sheridan Square Press51Dr. Mary's MonkeyEdward Haslam2007Trine Day52Rush to JudgementMark Lane1966Holt Rinehart & Winston53JFK - The Book of the FilmOliver Stone and Zachary Sklar1992Applause Books54Why the JFK Assassination Still MattersRichard Buyer2009Wheatmark55Thy Will Be Done: The Conquest of The Amazon: Nelson Rockefeller and Evangelism in the Age of OilGerard Colby & Charlotte Dennett1995Harper Collins56The Dark Side of CamelotSeymour Hersh1997Little, Brown and Company57Treachery in DallasWalt Brown1995Carroll & Graf58Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed OswaldJohn Armstrong2003Quasar, Ltd.59The Yankee and Cowboy War: Conspiracies from Dallas to WatergateCarl Oglesby1976Sheed Andrews and McMeel60Marina OswaldJoachim Joesten1967Dawnay61Oswald: The TruthJoachim Joesten1967Dawnay62The Garrison Enquiry: Truth & ConsequencesJoachim Joesten1967Dawnay63A Heritage of StoneJim Garrison1975Berkeley Publishing Group64Files on JFK: Interviews with Confessed Assassin James FilesWim Dankbaar2005Trafford Publishing65Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy?Joachim Joesten1964Marzani & Munsell66The Killing of a President: The Complete Photographic Record of the Assassination, the ConspiracyRobert Groden1994Studio67Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why Gerald D. McKnight2005University Press of Kansas68Hear No Evil: Social Constructivism and the Forensic Evidence in the Kennedy AssassinationDonald Byron Thomas2010Mary Ferrell Foundation69Whitewash: The Report on the Warren ReportHarold Weisberg1965Mary Ferrell Foundation70Killing the TruthHarrison Livingstone1993Carroll & Graf71High Treason 2 Harrison Livingstone1993Basic Books72Cold Warrior: James Jesus Angleton: The CIA's Master Spy HunterTom Mangold1991Simon and Schuster73Coup D'Etat in America: the CIA and the Assassination of John F. KennedyAlan J. Weberman & Michael Canfield1965The Third Press74Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government's Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK, Volumes 1-5Douglas P. Horne2009Douglas P. Horne75The Scrapbook Lecture: … a collection of suspectsGary B. Haley2009BookSurge Publishing76On the Trail of the JFK Assassins: A Groundbreaking Look at America's Most Infamous ConspiracyDick Russell2008Skyhorse Publishing77Cuba on My Mind: The Secret Lives of Watergate Burglar Frank SturgisJim Hunt and Bob Risch2009Xlibris 78Accessories After the FactSylvia Meagher1992Vintage79Murder in Dealey Plaza: What We Know Now that we Didn't Know ThenJames H. Fetzer2000Open Court80Six Seconds in DallasJosiah Thompson1967Bernard Geis81The Echo from Dealey PlazaAbraham Bolden2008Harmony82High Treason: The Assassination of JFK & the Case for ConspiracyHarrison Livingstone & Robert Groden1998Carroll & Graf83On the Trail of the AssassinsJim Garrison1991Warner Books84False Mystery: Essays on the Assassination of JFKVincent Salandria2004Square Deal Press85In the Eye of the Storm: Castro, Khrushchev, Kennedy and the Missile CrisisCarlos Lechuga Hevia1995Ocean Press86Beyond the Fence Line: the Eyewitness Account of Ed Hoffman and the Murder of President John F. KennedyCasey Quinlan & Brian Edwards87The JFK Assassination: The Facts and the TheoriesCarl Oglesby1992Signet88Who's Who in the JFK Assassination: An A to Z EncyclopediaMichael Benson2003Citadel89Deep Politics and the Death of JFKPeter Dale Scott1996Univ. of California Press90Never Again!: The Government Conspiracy in the JFK AssassinationHarold Weisberg1995Carroll & Graf91ZR Rifle: The Plot to Kill Kennedy and CastroClaudia Furiati and Maxine Shaw1994Ocean Press92Alek James Hiddell, Alias Oswald: Who Died in an Heroic Attempt to Save Presidents LifeW.R. Cutler, R. B. Morris1984Ramparts Pr93JFK and Sam: The Connection Between the Giancana and Kennedy AssassinationsAntoinett Giancana & John Hughes2005Cumberland Publishing House94Double Cross: The Explosive, Inside Story of the Mobster Who Controlled AmericaChuck Giancana & Sam Giancana2010Skyhorse Publishing95Presumed GuiltyHoward Roffman1976A. S. Barnes96JFK: The Case for ConspiracyF. Peter Groden, Robert J. Model1977Manor97JFK: Ordeal in AfricaRichard D. Mahoney1983Oxford University Press98The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm XJames DiEugenio and Lisa Pease2003Feral House99Reasonable Doubt: An Investigation into the Assassination of John F. KennedyHenry Hurt1987Owl Book 100Let Justice Be DoneWilliam Davy1999Jordan Pub101The Senator Must DieRobert D. Morrow1988Roundtable Publishing102Act of Treason: The Role of J. Edgar Hoover in the Assassination of President KennedyMark North1992Carroll & Graf103JFK: The Second PlotMatthew Smith2002Mainstream Publishing104JFK & Jackie (Unseen Archives)Tim Hill2003Parragon Publishing105Mafia Kingfish: Carlos Marcello and the Assassination of John F. KennedyJohn H. Davis1989Signet106Bound by Honor: A Mafioso's StoryBill Bonanno2000St. Martin's Paperbacks107A Deeper, Darker TruthDonald T. Phillips2009DTP108Kennedy Contract: The Mafia Plot to Assassinate the PresidentJohn H. Davis1993Harper Collins109Post Mortem: JFK Assassination Cover-Up Smashed!Harold Weisberg2007Mary Ferrell Foundation110Photographic White Wash: Suppressed Kennedy Assassination PicturesHarold Weisberg2007Mary Ferrell Foundation111The Craft of Intelligence: America's Legendary Spy Master on the Fundamentals of Intelligence Gathering for a Free WorldAllen DullesLyons Press112Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey PlazaCraig Roberts1994Consolidated Press International113Final Judgement: The Missing Link in the JFK AssassinationMichael Collins Piper1998The Center for Historical Review114The Trafficantes, Godfathers from Tampa, Florida: The Mafia, the CIA and the JFK AssassinationRon Chepesiuk2010Strategic Media Books115No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of Predisent KennedyLarry Sneed2002Univ. of North Texas Press116The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their SilenceGerald Blaine and Lisa McCubbin2010Gallery117Total Cold War: Eisenhower's Secret Propaganda Battle at Home and AbroadKenneth Osgood2008University Press of Kansas118The Tangled Web: The Life and Death of Richard Cain - Chicago Cop and Mafia HitmanMichael J. Cain2009Skyhorse Publishing119Pictures of the Pain: Photography and the Assassination of President KennedyRichard B. Trask1994Yeoman Press120A Very Private Woman: The Life and Unsolved Murder of Presidential Mistress Mary MeyerNina Burleigh1999Bantam121Covering the Body: The Kennedy Assassination, the Media, and the Shaping of Collective MemoryBarbie Zelizer1993Univ. of Chicago Press122Kennedy Must Be Killed: A NovelChuck Helppie2010iUniverse123The Man on the Grassy KnollJohn Craig and Philip Rogers1992Avon Books124Oswald's PoliticsGary W. O'Brien2010Trafford Publishing125Head Shot:The Science Behind the JFK AssassinationG. Paul Chambers2010Prometheus Books126Case Open: The Unanswered JFK Assassination QuestionsHarold Weisberg1994Carroll & Graf127Assassination Science: Experts Speak Out On the Death of JFKJames Fetzer1998Open Court128Image of an Assassination DVD129JFK … The Day the Nation Cried125Matrix for Assassination: The JFK ConspiracyRichard Gilbride2009Trafford Publishing126Oswald Talked: The New Evidence in the JFK AssassinationRay and Mary LaFontaine1996Pelican Publishing127President Kennedy Has Been ShotCathy Trost and Susan Bennett2002Newseum128Flashback: The Untold Story of Lee Harvey OswaldRon Lewis1993Lewcom Productions129Reclaiming History: The Assassination of John F. KennedyBy Vincent Bugliosi2007W. W. Norton and Company

Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Magda Hassan - 30-07-2010

Wow. That's quite a bit of light bedtime reading there. :beer:
Oswald's Tale by Norman Mailer is on the book shelf of my local second hand bookshop. I've been tossing up whether to buy it or not knowing what a fair weather friend Mailer is and that he wrote it to pay his income tax bill.

http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/

Don't waste your time on Mailer's book. Or read JFK and the Unspeakable. Or The Last Investigation by Gaeton Fonzi. Those are 3 solid books. If you need to talk in person I can be reached at 512-306-1510.

Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Magda Hassan - 30-07-2010

Thanks Robert. I have JFK and the Unspeakable which is fantastic but I haven't read Fonzi's book yet. If only there were more than 24 hours in the day to get all the reading I want to do done.

Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Myra Bronstein - 30-07-2010

Robert Morrow Wrote:http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/

Don't waste your time on Mailer's book. Or read JFK and the Unspeakable. Or The Last Investigation by Gaeton Fonzi. Those are 3 solid books. If you need to talk in person I can be reached at 512-306-1510.

Uh, are you sure you want to post your phone number on the web?

Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Myra Bronstein - 30-07-2010

Best: JFK and the Unspeakable.
Worst: Ultimate Sacrifice. Then again I haven't read Posner and Bugliosi.

from 11AM - 11PM Central ... If Kim Khardashian posted her number on the internet she might get a few phone calls... My phone number is ALL OVER the internet and you would be surprised how few I get. But if you want to talk JFK assassination, I there for ya! Teach me, I am always willing to learn.

Also email me at Morrow321@aol.com and I will send you my constantly updated "LBJ and CIA killed JFK" file in Word document form.

Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Phil Dragoo - 30-07-2010

Magda

Do read Gaeton Fonzi, The Last Investigation.
An inside view of the HSCA by an investigator with integrity, intelligence and insight.
A unique look at David Atlee Phillips. On the trail of the shadowy DeMohrenschildt. Getting a whiff of Blakey.

Myra
I called Robert and recommend it. A chance to chat rapid-fire and wide-ranging over the decades of investigation and research.

Ready to begin Horne, Inside the ARRB, Volume I; having now completed V, IV, III, and II.

Have added another book to my wish list:
Orlando Martin
JFK. Analysis of a shooting: The ultimate ballistics truth exposed
http://www.jfkanalysis.com/

Some good books to read on the JFK Assassination - Dawn Meredith - 30-07-2010

Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Robert Morrow Wrote:http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/

Uh, are you sure you want to post your phone number on the web?

Myra, Robert's phone number is already all over the web. Smile

Dawn