Deep Politics Forum
The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs (/thread-454.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Peter Lemkin - 30-11-2008

"Hoover lied his eyes out to the [Warren] Commission – on Oswald, on Ruby, on their friends, the bullets, the gun, you name it."
--Hale Boggs

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3733

Boggs had a secret meeting with Garrison about the horrors of the WC and paid, I believe, for his questioning of the WC, and telling others about it, with his life - in a very odd plane crash in Alaska, where even the plane was never found [how convenient, so no one could find the sabotage to it.....].

I have talked to his daughter Cokie Roberts (of NPR), but she will not 'go there' and denies all conspiracy theories about her father.

Anyone want to open a discussion on Hale Boggs? I have more thoughts on his life and his death.

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 30-11-2008

yes.

He is second after William Sullivan in my Wonder Why There Isn't More Discussion of....List.
-------------------
Good question, why these deaths don't warrant deeper study. I know Boggs' daughter won't touch this stuff, but read something about the son being the opposite. The only serious- (ie "conspiracy open)- investigation of Sullivan's strange death was done by friends of mine and was published in some now defunct skin mag. Or perhaps Boston Magazine, no one can remember, been too long ago, and no none has a copy. Both cases are murder imho.

Dawn

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Jack White - 30-11-2008

There were numerous other "plane crashes" of that era which bear study. Coincidentally, the Pentagon has a microwave weapon (directed energy weapon, or DEW) which can bring down targeted airplanes by disrupting electronic systems. In my opinion, it was likely used on TWA 800.

Jack

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Dawn Meredith - 01-12-2008

Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:yes.

He is second after William Sullivan in my Wonder Why There Isn't More Discussion of....List.
-------------------
Good question, why these deaths don't warrant deeper study. I know Boggs' daughter won't touch this stuff, but read something about the son being the opposite. The only serious- (ie "conspiracy open)- investigation of Sullivan's strange death was done by friends of mine and was published in some now defunct skin mag. Or perhaps Boston Magazine, no one can remember, been too long ago, and no none has a copy. Both cases are murder imho.

Dawn

No idea how the above post happened.

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Peter Lemkin - 01-12-2008

Dawn Meredith Wrote:No idea how the above post happened.

Now I'm not sure which of you posted it...but anyway...Smile

Once upon a time, when I found-out that Cokie Roberts was Boggs' daughter, I jumped many a hurdle to get to talk with her briefly on the phone - using a ruse. When I slipped in the questions about her father's death, she really went 'uncomfortable'. She quickly dismissed anything suspicious - just an unfortunate accident. Period. The conversation was very quickly and coldly terminated. I don't pretend to know what was behind her reaction - psychological reaction formation [protection]; fear; naivte; leave it alone for her career; other..... but if it were my father I'd be interested to know if there might have been persons unhappy enough with something he did or thought to make an 'accident' happen. She didn't want to even discuss it - or apparently think about. I believe she also said that her father didn't have any problems with the findings of the WC - which is simply not true!

Jack's statement that there have been many other suspicious airplane [and car] accidents is true - I think this might be an appropriate place to list some of them...there are literally hundreds that are suspicous in 'my book' and a few I'm quite sure of were no 'accident'. The technology is well-developed and they have many ways to make it happen and make it look like an accident or have the 'right' people investigate it to say it looks like an accident.

The fact that they never found Boggs' plane, alone, is very suspicious, and makes me think they didn't want to find it!

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - David Guyatt - 01-12-2008

Jack White Wrote:There were numerous other "plane crashes" of that era which bear study. Coincidentally, the Pentagon has a microwave weapon (directed energy weapon, or DEW) which can bring down targeted airplanes by disrupting electronic systems. In my opinion, it was likely used on TWA 800.

Jack

You're quite right Jack, it's called a HERF (HIRF for us Brits) gun, for High Energy Radio Frequency.

I've always wondered what would happen to one of those multi-million dollar 'agile' fly-by-wire warplanes when it runs into an AA gun of this type of technology costing a fraction of the price.

I believe "splat" would be the result?

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Charles Drago - 01-12-2008

I have it on very good authority that the instruments recovered from JFK, Jr.'s airplane were, in my source's word, "fried."

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Dawn Meredith - 02-12-2008

Charles Drago Wrote:I have it on very good authority that the instruments recovered from JFK, Jr.'s airplane were, in my source's word, "fried."

Someone needs to write a book about JFK Jr's murder. I startted researching it on the net quite a few years back and there's a lot of information that adds up to proof.

Motive? I have several in mind.
Dawn

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Charles Drago - 02-12-2008

The American humo(u)r magazine "The National Lampoon" once offered the following quote:

"Hey, I'm over here!"

-- Hale Boggs

The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs - Peter Lemkin - 02-12-2008

Charles Drago Wrote:The American humo(u)r magazine "The National Lampoon" once offered the following quote:

"Hey, I'm over here!"

-- Hale Boggs

Given how hard the authorities likely really looked for him...he may well well have. Boggs is on everyone's list of suspicious deaths related to the JFK case. Here is one such list here http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA/ToAchp10.html and this from Marrs' Conspiracy http://www.textfiles.com/conspiracy/deaths.txt - there are several others - all contain Boggs. His secret meeting with Garrison [no doubt not only known about but transcribed and circulated to the conspirators and their protectors] may well have been signing his own death warrrant. Afterall, in the land of the free and the home of the brave we can't have elected officials trying to tell other elected officials the truth, now can we - even less so about treasonous actions of others and faux commissions to 'investigate' same?!

"Over the postwar years, we have granted to the elite and secret police within our system vast new powers over the lives and liberties of the people. At the request of the trusted and respected heads of those forces, and their appeal to the necessities of national security, we have exempted those grants of power from due accounting and strict surveillance."
--House Majority Leader Hale Boggs, in a speech before Congress, April 22, 1971

"[FBI Director J. Edgar] Hoover lied his eyes out to the [Warren] Commission – on Oswald, on Ruby, on their friends, the bullets, the gun, you name it."
--Hale Boggs, speaking to an aide, quoted by Bernard Fensterwald, Coincidence or Conspiracy?

It is a myth that the Warren Commission was united in its conclusion that a lone assassin killed President John F. Kennedy. On the seven member Warren Commission, there were three dissenters: Senator Sherman Cooper, Senator Richard Russell, and Congressman Hale Boggs. As journalist Jim Marrs points out, "The most vocal critic among Commission members [was Hale Boggs]. Boggs became frustrated with the panel's total reliance on the FBI for information. Speaking of the 'single-bullet theory,' Boggs once commented, 'I had strong doubts about it.' On April 1, 1971, House Majority Leader Boggs delivered a blistering attack on [FBI Director] J. Edgar Hoover, charging that under his directorship the FBI had adopted 'the tactics of the Soviet Union and Hitler's Gestapo.' Boggs, who undoubtedly would have become Speaker of the House and a powerful ally in any reopening of the JFK assassination investigation, vanished on October 16, 1972, while on a military junket flight in Alaska. Despite a massive search, no trace of the airplane or of Boggs has ever been found."

"Several years after [Hale Bogg's] death in 1972, a colleague of his wife Lindy (who was elected to fill her late husband's seat in the Congress) recalled Mrs. Boggs remarking, 'Hale felt very, very torn during his work [on the Commission] ... he wished he had never been on it and wished he'd never signed it [the Warren Report].'"
--Bernard Fensterwald, Coincidence or Conspiracy?

http://haleboggs.tripod.com/index.htm