Deep Politics Forum
Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released (/thread-4552.html)

Pages: 1 2

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Ed Jewett - 03-10-2010

International Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released

As we announced on August 31, 2010, the International Center for 9/11 Studies has secured the release of tens of thousands of photographs, and hundreds of hours of video footage, from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) under the Freedom of Information Act. We are working on ways to get this data in the hands of interested researchers, we need the communities help to examine this material, much of which has not been seen before.

We are pleased to announce that we have made our first release of this material available for download. This first release is the "NIST Cumulus Video" folder which is part of the NIST Cumulus Database we received. It contains over 6500 video clips that NIST used in its investigation. It is important to note that NIST did not voluntarily turn over the entire Cumulus database to us. The alleged copyright holders of a small amount of material in the Cumulus database objected to NIST releasing their materials, and NIST complied with all such requests. We are currently engaged in litigation against NIST, and will continue fighting for complete release of these materials.

»

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Peter Lemkin - 03-10-2010

Gulp, I just set it for download....90GB...and it is only the first of several!.....time for a dedicated 911 hard drive!:vollkommenauf: At least all the information and photos of Dallas fit on a fairly normal size drive....911 is SO much information - despite the fact most has not been released...and likley won't be.

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Peter Lemkin - 05-10-2010

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Gulp, I just set it for download....90GB...and it is only the first of several!.....time for a dedicated 911 hard drive!:vollkommenauf: At least all the information and photos of Dallas fit on a fairly normal size drive....911 is SO much information - despite the fact most has not been released...and likley won't be.

The whole 98 GB download just completed and I've spent a few minutes looking around....much interesting footage...but I see no guide as to who shot what....and long videos have been cut up to pieces of a few minutes to a few seconds.....

...will try to report on things after a day or two and point to them...somehow. I already saw a new view of the collapse of the radio tower that looked even more suspicious than I'd seen before. A new liquid metal flow. The same events, but from many different and new positions. Why they broke up the files into tiny little bits [numbered, but NOT in sequential order] one can only guess....yup....to confuse...Confused:dontknow: most likely.

One nice view of French [Freedom] Fried Cars....and take a look at the EULA that comes with this!!!

"Terms of Use for Enclosed Records Released by National Institute of Standards and Technology under Freedom of Information Act

By downloading these records, which were originally released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology under the Freedom of Information Act, you hereby agree to the following terms:

1. You acknowledge that some of the enclosed records may be protected by copyrights owned by private individuals or organizations, and agree that you will not use any of these records in ways that infringe such copyrights, if any. You may want to obtain legal advice regarding any contemplated further use of these records.

2. You hereby fully and finally release and discharge the persons and entities who released these records or helped release these records (the Releasees), from any and all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever of every name and nature, whether past, present or future, including (without limitation) those with respect to copyright infringement, against the Releasees.

3. You acknowledge and agree that the release of these records is 'fair use' under the Copyright Act, 17 USC Section 107, and comparable international common or statutory laws, if any.

If you do not agree to these terms, immediately erase all copies of these records in your possession. By maintaining a copy of any of these records, you confirm your agreement with these Terms of Use."

Caveat Emptor!

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Magda Hassan - 06-10-2010

That is a lot of gigabytes there. That would blow out my monthly bill something awful. And this is the first of several??? Sounds like they way they've organised it this will be a full time study for someone just organising it all coherently. :hmmmm2:

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Peter Lemkin - 06-10-2010

Magda Hassan Wrote:That is a lot of gigabytes there. That would blow out my monthly bill something awful. And this is the first of several??? Sounds like they way they've organised it this will be a full time study for someone just organising it all coherently. :hmmmm2:

Well, I couldn't sleep tonight, so spent the time watching much of the lot...video takes up lots of MBs! Someone - not yet sure if NIST [suspect so..but not sure yet] or the people who filed the FOIA and are releasing it took normal videos and broke them up into less than one minute [in some cases few second!] pieces. Luckily, they are in order. Anyone out there know a good program that could easily piece them back together in order?!

Some are what we've all seen before. Some are what we've seen with audio by the cameraman and soundman that are interesting [and we've not heard before]. One by one of the major TV networks is marked as 'sensitive - do not show' [not exact wording, but close] and has the WTC 7 collapse with the penthouse on top clearly collapsing first, then a crimp almost midway in the roofline, then the building coming down free fall. There are shots of the WTC 1 and 2 from the other sides, we've rarely seen and tells a lot about the fires and also the collapse from different angles. As I mentioned the bizarre damage to cars and other things after. No doubt all the best [from a forensic standpoint] they are holding on to and loathe to release...although there is more they already have. I don't pay by how much I download or upload, so can mange these large files....and luckily have huge storage capacity...but it is filling up fast! Supposedly, they are building a website just for comments on these newly released videos. Once they are culled and vetted, there won't be that much of super interest to download - maybe 5% maximum. Likely less.

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Ed Jewett - 09-10-2010

Friday, October 8, 2010

A Couple More 9/11 NIST FOIA Clips Oct. 2010

The "NIST Cumulus Video" project has released over 6,500 videos that NIST used in its 'investigation' but the first release, an 86GB compressed file, is a bit beyond most of our download speed and storage capabilities.

The International Center for 9/11 Studies is who is releasing all of these videos. Anyone know where their funding comes from? Whatever the motives, there's evidence the videos show that could theoretically be used in an honest court of law to disprove the 'official' story.

9/11 new NIST video tower ejections
NIST FILE: ny firefighters discovery 20b
9/11 Unreleased ABC 10am to noon News Feed (NIST FOIA Clips 32-51)
John Miller knows way too much for a journalist at 10:45am. Look for the mention of John O'Neill, Bin Laden, and WTC Security in the same sentence minutes after the North Tower Collapses. Mockingbird.
Firemen Explosion Testimony
911 South Tower Molten Metal NIST ABC Dub1 Clip 26

9/11 South Tower Demolition NIST FOIA ABC Dub2 Clip 3
Posted by kenny's sideshow at 8:48 PM 0 comments

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Magda Hassan - 09-10-2010

What does he mean about "The car bomb at the State Department"? It's about 24 seconds in. On the John Miller video.

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Ed Jewett - 09-10-2010

Magda Hassan Wrote:What does he mean about "The car bomb at the State Department"? It's about 24 seconds in. On the John Miller video.

(9:45 a.m.) September 11, 2001: On Orders of Secret Service, Condleezza Rice Heads to White House Bunker

[Image: edit.png]

National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice heads down to the Presidential Emergency Operations Center (PEOC), the bunker below the White House. [Felix, 2002, pp. 227] According to her own later recollections, Rice was in the White House Situation Room when the Pentagon was hit at 9:37 a.m., and had subsequently looked up and seen the television footage of the burning building. [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 464; Bumiller, 2007, pp. xiii] She will recall: “[T]he picture had just come up on television of the plane lodged in the side of the Pentagon. And no one had told me. I literally turned and looked at the picture and saw it.” She describes: “And then there were incoming reports that there had been a car bomb at the State Department, that there was a large fire on the Mall near the Washington Monument, and [I was] just trying to sort through the information when a Secret Service agent came and said: ‘You have to go to the bunker. The vice president is already there. There may be planes heading for the White House.’” [MSNBC, 9/11/2002] Rice phones President Bush and warns him not to return to Washington, either before she leaves the Situation Room or while on her way to the PEOC (see (Between 9:45 a.m. and 9:58 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [Felix, 2002, pp. 227; PBS Frontline, 7/12/2002] However, counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke will contradict Rice’s account, indicating that she headed to the PEOC significantly earlier, roughly around 9:15 a.m. (see (9:15 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [Clarke, 2004, pp. 3-4]
Entity Tags: Condoleezza Rice, Secret Service
Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, 9/11 Timeline
[Image: button0-share.gif]
(Between 9:50-10:40 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Numerous False Reports of Terrorist Acts in Washington

[Image: edit.png]

[Image: 330_false_alarm2050081722-9607.jpg]A television broadcast falsely describes smoke coming from Washington Mall instead of its true source, the Pentagon. [Source: CNN]There are numerous false reports of additional terror attacks. Before 10:00 a.m., some hear reports on television of a fire at the State Department. At 10:20 a.m., and apparently again at 10:33 a.m., it is publicly reported this was caused by a car bomb. [Ottawa Citizen, 9/11/2001; Daily Telegraph, 12/16/2001; Broadcasting and Cable, 8/26/2002] At 10:23 a.m., the Associated Press reports, “A car bomb explodes outside the State Department, senior law enforcement officials say.” [Broadcasting and Cable, 8/26/2002] Counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke hears these reports at this time and asks Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage in the StateDepartment to see if the building he’s in has been hit. Armitage goes outside the building, finds out there’s no bomb, and calls his colleagues to inform them that the reports are false. Reports of a fire on the Capitol Mall also appear and are quickly found to be false. [ABC News, 9/15/2002; Clarke, 2004, pp. 8-9] There are numerous other false reports over the next hour, including explosions at the Capitol building and USA Today headquarters. [Broadcasting and Cable, 8/26/2002] For instance, CNN reports an explosion on Capitol Hill at 10:12 a.m. CNN then announces this is untrue 12 minutes later. [Ottawa Citizen, 9/11/2001]
Entity Tags: Richard Armitage, Richard A. Clarke, US Department of State
Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, 9/11 Timeline

###

My take is that these false reports are "injects" in the "drill" that were used for a variety of purposes:

a) to heighten the drama of "uncertainty", fear, threat, etc.;
b) to perhaps give cover stories to certain dramatis personae; and/or
c) to perhaps provide hooks for future disinformation/misinformation projects.

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Peter Lemkin - 09-10-2010

The one with the firemen talking about the three major explosions after the plane hitting is good!...as is the new film of the liquid metal pouring from the corner of the tower. That is one of the most damning things IMO along with the manner of the collapses of all three buildings. My guess is that some jet fuel or fire from the plane crash ignited [prematurely for the perps] one or more of the pre-planted thermate charges. Those films and all the evidence we now have [even though much is withheld] in a fair court of law would prove the official version a fiction not much more believable than Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - but I don't expect this matter will ever see its day in court - such is the control the 'Beast' has over the 'Country' now. If this is to be adjudged, I fear it will have to be on the internet, on our own computers and minds and in the streets.......A general strike would be nice....I'll not hold my breath. The Sheeple are still munching on the astroturf. Our whole polity; our laws [such as they are]; our growing police state; all of our wars; the flow of money from poor to rich; the disintegration of freedoms, liberty, human rights et al. are ALL based now on this fairy tale! It makes me furious! :joyman:

Int'l Center for 9/11 Studies - NIST Cumulus Video Database Released - Carsten Wiethoff - 11-10-2010

Currently 911datasets.org is unavailable with a dns-server failure from my location (Germany).
Would not be the first attack on 911 related sites... :thumpdown:

Update: Working again.