Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 20-03-2015

By the time he wrote Harvey and Lee, I'm pretty sure John believed the IRS letter saying the EIN was issued in 1964 was in error. A number of other pieces of evidence show the W-2 form, if not the EIN, was forged.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 20-03-2015

???

The letter clearly says those numbers could only have come from 1964.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 21-03-2015

Thundering yesterday onto the pages of Veterans Today: Military Foreign Affairs Journal for the Clandestine Community, come James Fetzer and Richard Hooke, who, rolling out their Biggest Artillery, unleash upon John Armstrong the ultimate weapon of destruction... the heavyweight champion from hell...
... wait for it...

... the one and only Judyth Vary Baker!

Read it here:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/19/jfk-the-harvey-lee-illusion/

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 21-03-2015

Hooke shoots himself in the foot by using the Fetzer/Cinque Oswald in the doorway claim to support this myopic thesis.

He quotes JVB as saying Oswald told her Bishop and Veciana were condescending towards him and forced him to eat out of vending machines at the airport. This is a different version from Wynne Johnson who says Oswald broke-off after being ID'ed.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 21-03-2015

Here are some of my favorite brief excerpts from Mr. Hooke's piece:

"Judyth Vary Baker's meticulous account...."

"the real Lee Harvey Oswald, that Judyth Baker came to know and love..."

"Judyth Baker has revealed...."

"Judyth Vary Baker (ME & LEE, p. 378-380) has provided corroborating information...."

"Clay Shaw said he had just been updated by Dave Ferrie about the cancer project and was pleased with Judyth's involvement."

"Lee showed Judyth the money, a $1000 in $100 bills, and Shaw had volunteered to make a hotel reservations for them."

"Judyth and Lee had an extremely hot session of sex, in the rear of the INCA van..."

"Judyth Vary Baker has provided ample documentation and verification it was the real Lee Harvey Oswald."

"Judyth Vary Baker has provided ample documentation and verification it was the real Lee Harvey Oswald...." [phrase was repeated]

"Judyth Vary Baker has clearly proven...."

"In addition, Judyth Vary Baker, in her book (DAVID FERRIE p. 293) states that Lee Harvey Oswald informed her, by telephone from Dallas, that he had met with 'Mr. B' (David Atlee Phillips) and Antonio Veciana...."

"Ron Lewis and Judyth Vary Baker have clearly identified [him] as having been the genuine Lee Harvey Oswald... they could not be wrong...."

Mr. Hooke's article is accompanied by a second article attempting to disprove John Armstrong's central thesis. This second piece is written by... Judyth Vary Baker!

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 22-04-2015

Now Greg Parker is trying to debunk the Bogard car dealership incident. He uses FBI's claim it was another man named Louis Oswalt. One problem with that. Bogard clearly said Lee Oswald in his memory of the event, not Louis Oswalt. And Bogard said he took out a business card, that he wrote the man's name on, and checked it. Bogard's co-worker reacted quickly and turned Bogard in to the cops after Oswald's name was all over the media. That co-worker was fired for doing so. It's not likely that Bogard would not say something if the man turned out to be someone else. Funny how Bogard didn't detect that the name he had written down on the business card was Louis Oswalt and not the Lee Harvey Oswald he had been notified of. And funny how Greg Parker didn't mention the business card.

Greg Parker forgets to mention that co-worker Pizzo also made a positive ID on Oswald when his picture came out in the media:

Quote:Mr. BALL. What about his picture in the paper? Did it appear to be--did you recognize him from the picture?
Mr. BOGARD. Yes; I recognized him as being the same fellow that had been in.
Mr. BALL. And did you tell anybody out there that you thought it was the same person?
Mr. BOGARD. They began asking me then, and I said, "Yes," and this Pizzo recognized him, too.
Mr. BALL. What did Pizzo say?
Mr. BOGARD. Said, "Yes; that is the same man." And Pizzo also has been questioned by the FBI.
Mr. BALL. How do you spell his name?
Mr. BOGARD. P-i-z-z-o.
Mr. BALL. He was the sales manager?
Mr. BOGARD. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL Is he still the sales manager out there?
Mr. BOGARD. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Where is he now?
Mr. BOGARD. I don't know. I think, though, that he is at Eagle Lincoln-Mercury. I wouldn't be for sure, because I haven't seen Pizzo since I left Downtown Lincoln-Mercury.
Mr. BALL. Now, when was it that you talked to the other salesman about this and told them that you thought the man had been in to see you?
Mr. BOGARD. We were all standing there listening to the radio and the name came on the radio, and I pulled this business card out with "Lee Oswald," wrote across it.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bogard.htm

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 22-04-2015

You have to wonder about their motivation. I blocked Hooke on fb as he kept arguing with me. I am not about to argue with a loon. I don't go near Parker's forum so I don't see his feeble attempts, like the one above-thanks Albert.

JVB has a lot of fb support but no serious researcher of this case ever believed her. I did at first and had good reason, when Debra Conway refused to return JVB's video, which was her proof. Because of what I had learned about DC it was easy to believe Judy. (This was in 04 before I knew any of her story- I had not watched The Love Story when it aired in 03, went back later and did so, thus began my real "education" to Judy and her vivid imagination. I also read her book and it is a fun read if you enjoy fiction.
Now David Josephs has even shown that her W2's are faked.

Dawn

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 22-04-2015

The evidence for an Oswald test driving a car at the Downtown Lincoln Mercury dealership is pretty good, although there was some disagreement about whether it happened on Saturday, November 2, or the following Saturday. Salesmen Eugene Wilson and Albert Bogard both said it happened, as did assistant manager Frank Pizzo, AND OTHERS (see Earl Golz article below).

Every auto dealer I've ever visited required seeing a valid drivers license before allowing me to test drive a car, but American-born Lee Oswald clearly had a Texas drivers license, as the Garrison investigation discovered. The incident was part of the well-known efforts to frame HARVEY Oswald for the assassination. According to the witnesses, Oswald drove 70 mph on wet pavement and insisted he'd be coming into big money soon! Oswald indicated he might be treated better in Russia. The set-up was never particularly subtle!

Earl Golz wrote a good article about the incident in the 5/8/77 edition of the Dallas Morning News:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6856&stc=1]

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 22-04-2015

There's something seriously wrong with Greg Parker. If you read his idiotic post on the Bogard incident he dishonestly does not present the full evidence that shows beyond a doubt that this was another classic frame-up of Oswald meant to get a statement out there that he planned to come across a large amount of money in a few weeks. The examples of intel trying to frame Oswald are undeniable. They even tried it again in Mexico with Alvarado.

The Bogard Oswald reacted just like other examples of Oswald when rejected. He got angry and said "Maybe I'm going to have to go back to Russia to buy a car". Parker is trying to say Louis Oswalt said that. Car dealer Oran Brown also had Lee Oswald's name written on a form.

Parker is trying to say it was Oswald who was mistakenly thinking he needed to buy a car for his driver's license test. Parker ignores the fact Bogard says the man who test drove the car was a fairly good driver who took the car right up to high speeds with confidence. Even though we have good evidence Oswald was flagrantly impersonated in Mexico just a few weeks before Parker is insisting we are clowns for suggesting this classic frame up was anything other than Oswald himself out to buy a car.

Like many witnesses Bogard ended up dead.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - David Josephs - 23-04-2015

Believe it or not... I've been put on a posting ban at EF...

::willynilly::

Guess I should see it as a blessing in disguise...

DJ