Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 29-04-2015

Michael Cross Wrote:Take a hike Jose. You aren't contributing, just deriding. A troll by any other name is still a troll.

Please folks, quit interacting with him. Personally I doubt he actually read 20 pages let alone 200 as the evidence for two Oswalds and two mothers is overwhelming. He does not address any of the evidence that has been presented here. Just posts short bs that sounds like a ten year old. If people just do not reply to him he will stop.

My two cents.

Dawn

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - David Josephs - 29-04-2015

Jose Corral Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:You poor thing...

All those big words and concepts to keep straight... you really don't have a chance here do you...

You come guns ablazing and you're really nothing more than a wannabe child hoping to be asked to the Adult table for a taste of dessert before you go off to bed

We can't ask you anything specific cause I doubt you got past page 5 if my post confuses you so much...

Maybe it would be better if you stuck to the honey-booboo / Kardashians chat rooms and leave thinking to those with the tools to do so.

Rock on, dude

::coolrock::

I didn't come here "guns ablazing', David and nor would I leave that way. If you don't like my personal opinion then leave it. No need to have shoot out over it.

Live and let live, dude.::peaceflag::

Post after post you insult the work of a good friend and excellent researcher and we come to find you simply don't have the ability to read with comprehension... or the desire to even try.
Fine.

This board, believe it or not, is not for uneducated, uninformed personal opinions... it's to add to the collective understanding and to question with some intelligence the information offered.

Look again at the title of this thread - you have anything you'd like to discuss? Do you know ANYTHING about the subject matter?

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jose Corral - 30-04-2015

David Josephs Wrote:
Jose Corral Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:You poor thing...

All those big words and concepts to keep straight... you really don't have a chance here do you...

You come guns ablazing and you're really nothing more than a wannabe child hoping to be asked to the Adult table for a taste of dessert before you go off to bed

We can't ask you anything specific cause I doubt you got past page 5 if my post confuses you so much...

Maybe it would be better if you stuck to the honey-booboo / Kardashians chat rooms and leave thinking to those with the tools to do so.

Rock on, dude

::coolrock::

I didn't come here "guns ablazing', David and nor would I leave that way. If you don't like my personal opinion then leave it. No need to have shoot out over it.

Live and let live, dude.::peaceflag::

Post after post you insult the work of a good friend and excellent researcher and we come to find you simply don't have the ability to read with comprehension... or the desire to even try.
Fine.

This board, believe it or not, is not for uneducated, uninformed personal opinions... it's to add to the collective understanding and to question with some intelligence the information offered.

Look again at the title of this thread - you have anything you'd like to discuss? Do you know ANYTHING about the subject matter?

Do you know ANYTHING about the subject matter?

Yeah I do, David but I'll be okay. I stopped after almost 200 pages and have forgotten most of it. You however have overdosed while befriending your dealer. I can't see you ever recovering. You're far too educated, informed and personally invested in the subject matter to have any hope of not feeling compromised while researching anything to do with this case.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Michael Cross Wrote:Take a hike Jose. You aren't contributing, just deriding. A troll by any other name is still a troll.

Please folks, quit interacting with him. Personally I doubt he actually read 20 pages let alone 200 as the evidence for two Oswalds and two mothers is overwhelming. He does not address any of the evidence that has been presented here. Just posts short bs that sounds like a ten year old. If people just do not reply to him he will stop.

My two cents.

Dawn

Dawn, I will stop if people quit interacting. I only have replied to posts addressed to me (or have to do with me) since my first post here directed to David. I wasn't really intending on sticking around. I've asked Peter Lemkin to delete my account after he issued me with a warning early on but he obviously hasn't got around to doing that. Maybe he is too busy writing my 2nd warning.

For a founding member, Dawn, you really don't make me feel very protected by your rules. It seems that you can get by being able to call me and accuse me of whatever you like without any repercussions. I doubt you get warnings from Peter Lemkin. One of the perks of being a founding member I suppose.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 30-04-2015

David,

I think you should make Lifton answer to that Palmer McBride letter. I think he was being less than honest portraying McBride as consenting to his version of the dates. The McBride letter clearly rejects that and gives details that require a response from Lifton.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - David Josephs - 30-04-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:David,

I think you should make Lifton answer to that Palmer McBride letter. I think he was being less than honest portraying McBride as consenting to his version of the dates. The McBride letter clearly rejects that and gives details that require a response from Lifton.

I posted that letter in response to a post of his while he was dealing with Parker at Ed Forum... Even Gary Mack emailed me about it...

Bothers them no end when the WCR is found to be wrong...

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 30-04-2015

Jose Corral Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:

My two cents.

Dawn

Dawn, I will stop if people quit interacting. I only have replied to posts addressed to me (or have to do with me) since my first post here directed to David. I wasn't really intending on sticking around. I've asked Peter Lemkin to delete my account after he issued me with a warning early on but he obviously hasn't got around to doing that. Maybe he is too busy writing my 2nd warning.

For a founding member, Dawn, you really don't make me feel very protected by your rules. It seems that you can get by being able to call me and accuse me of whatever you like without any repercussions. I doubt you get warnings from Peter Lemkin. One of the perks of being a founding member I suppose.

I am usually very welcoming to new members but when their initial post and subsequent posts are all just to insult a good friend of mine that puts me off. May I ask a question. Where and when did you purchase the book? Peter is not online at the moment, so he is not giving anyone warnings. I have not broken any rules.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Jose Corral Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:

My two cents.

Dawn

I am usually very welcoming to new members but when their initial post and subsequent posts are all just to insult a good friend of mine that puts me off. May I ask a question. Where and when did you purchase the book? Peter is not online at the moment, so he is not giving anyone warnings. I have not broken any rules.

If he is not online now then could some other moderator come and put me out of my misery and delete my account? I can't help myself when someone interacts with me. It is almost a compulsion.
I don't find you very welcoming and I am not a new member, Dawn, so I must have put off you real bad. Surely as a founding member you know you have to put personal feelings aside and at least try and be civil. Even if its an act. I think I have been more than civil. Maybe I am guilty of being disagreeable but that is no excuse for personal insults. I only really went after Armstrongs book. I am sure he is a good friend to many. Never attacked the man personally.
The book was purchased for me online by my ex some time ago for my birthday. And no it isn't the reason she is now my ex. She knew I wanted to read it.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Lauren Johnson - 30-04-2015

Jose Corral Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Jose Corral Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Please folks, quit interacting with him. Personally I doubt he actually read 20 pages let alone 200 as the evidence for two Oswalds and two mothers is overwhelming. He does not address any of the evidence that has been presented here. Just posts short bs that sounds like a ten year old. If people just do not reply to him he will stop.

My two cents.

Dawn

If he is not online now then could some other moderator come and put me out of my misery and delete my account? I can't help myself when someone interacts with me. It is almost a compulsion.
I don't find you very welcoming and I am not a new member, Dawn, so I must have put off you real bad. Surely as a founding member you know you have to put personal feelings aside and at least try and be civil. Even if its an act. I think I have been more than civil. Maybe I am guilty of being disagreeable but that is no excuse for personal insults. I only really went after Armstrongs book. I am sure he is a good friend to many. Never attacked the man personally.
The book was purchased for me online by my ex some time ago for my birthday. And no it isn't the reason she is now my ex. She knew I wanted to read it.

Hi Jose, I have never seen any accounts deleted here. People just get banned in the worst cases. You should probably just get put on moderation, and then you will be invisible -- your posts will never be seen. OTOH, we could ban you then that would really fix things. Send Magda an IM about which option you want. She handles this stuff.

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Jose Corral Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Jose Corral Wrote:Dawn, I will stop if people quit interacting. I only have replied to posts addressed to me (or have to do with me) since my first post here directed to David. I wasn't really intending on sticking around. I've asked Peter Lemkin to delete my account after he issued me with a warning early on but he obviously hasn't got around to doing that. Maybe he is too busy writing my 2nd warning.

Hi Jose, I have never seen any accounts deleted here. People just get banned in the worst cases. You should probably just get put on moderation, and then you will be invisible -- your posts will never be seen. OTOH, we could ban you then that would really fix things. Send Magda an IM about which option you want. She handles this stuff.

Cheers, Lauren. I'll send Magda an IM now. She can delete me however she wants.