Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 24-06-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Quote:After the assassination of President Kennedy Steve L'eandes (the actor), wearing a nice suit and tie, saw his friend Al Fowler walking in the Village and approached him. Fowler's friend no longer had a southern accent, and was now openly using the name Stephen (Richard) Landesberg. Landesberg (the actor) offered Fowler $600 to fly to Montreal and bring back a small package, contents unknown. Fowler refused the offer.

The above is important because we are into CIA spook tactics with Fowler either being arrested for heroin importation or blown-up in a mid-air explosion. L'eandes is showing his true original status here and covert relationship to the CIA double Oswald.

The student Landesberg could have simply been a scapegoat for the actor in case he got caught.

CIA's Wikipedia obviously avoids his early period:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Landesberg

Albert: Can you add more to the info you added about Fowler.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 24-06-2015

David Josephs Wrote:I wonder then why Palmer had to write this letter then Mr. Lifton...

Seems to me you are asking hypothetical scenario questions that you have no clue regarding the answer yet to only imply things you aren't saying.

You are calling Palmer and the rest of those mentioned in his letter liars. You are calling John Armstrong a liar.

"Pretty obvious" means you don't have the proof.
"Misrepresented the conversation" - post the transcripts then.

and then you make accusations of Palmer's motivation when he, first hand, was witness to the duality of H&L... Just like Anna Lewis which no one has refuted, when she says she met Lee Oswald in Feb 1962 when Harvey was in Minsk.

I have another letter written from Palmer which shows the writing at the top of this letter is Palmer's.

If you have definitive evidence that Plamer here is wrong... post it. I'm not going to look in the London Forum... if you have the proof, authenticated, post it...

But please don't cast aspersions based on your opinions David, it takes from the decades of reputation you've built and winds up placing you in a class of posters with nothing better to do than argue FACT with Speculation.

I will ask you again as I've asked everyone... What was the importance of immediate follow-up to McBride's statement in order to dispell the reality that there was someone using the Oswald name here and there. How would that have any bearing on the case after Oswald is killed other than to address the conflict?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7004&stc=1]

Date 11/26/63
Airman Second Class PALMER E. McBRIDE was interviewed at Air Police Headquarters, Patrick Air Force Base, Florida, and furnished the following signed statement:
"Patrick Air Force Base,
Florida
November 23, 1963
"I, PALMER E. McBRIDE hereby furnish the following free and voluntary statement to JOHN R. PALMER who I know to be a Special Agent of the
FBI. I have been advised that this statement can be used in a court of law. No threats or promises have been made to me.
"I was born on November 29, 1937, at New Orleans, Louisiana. I enlisted in the United States Air Force on November 25, 1960 and since June 15, 1961, I have been assigned to Patrick Air Force Base, Florida. I am presently an
Airman Second Class assigned to the 8550th Maintenance Group with Air Force serial number AF 25589222.
"In about June, 1955, I went to work as a dental messenger for the Pfisterer Dental Laboratory Company in the 200 block of Dauphine Street, New Orleans, Louisiana. In about December, 1957, a young man named LEE OSWALD was employed in the same capacity. Because we both enjoyed classical music I invited him to my home at 1416 Baronne Street, New Orleans, and he did visit my home
perhaps two or three times. I was living with my parents at that time, and during his visits we would listen to records in my room.

"During his first visit to my home in late 1957 or early 1958 the discussion turned to politics and to the possibility of war. At this time I made a statement to the effect that President DWIGHT EISENHOWER was doing a pretty good job for a man of his age and background, but that I did feel
On 11/23/63 at Patrick Air Force Base, Florida File # TP 62-455
By SA JOHN R. PALMER Date dictated 11/26/63

more emphasis should be placed on the space program in view of Russian successes. OSWALD was very anti-Eisenhower, and stated that President EISENHOWER was exploiting the working people. He then made a statement to the effect that he would like to kill President EISENHOWER because he was exploiting the working class. This statement was not made in jest, and OSWALD was in a serious frame of mind when this statement was made.
"LEE OSWALD was very serious about the virtues of Communism, and discussed those virtues at every opportunity. He would say that the capitalists were exploiting the working class and his central theme seemed to be that the workers in the world would one day rise up and throw off their chains. He praised KRUSCHEV's sincerity in improving the lot of the worker.
"In early 1958 I took OSWALD with me to a meeting of the New Orleans Amateur Astronomy Association at the home of WALTER GEHERKE, 208 Hector Ave., Metaire, Louisiana. This meeting was presided over by the Association president, WILLIAM EUGENE WULF, JR., 2107 Annunciation Street, New Orleans. At this meeting I recall that Mr. WULF told OSWALD that if he liked Russia so damn much why didn't he go over there. I do not know what OSWALD had said to bring forth this remark from WULF.
"On one occasion I took OSWALD to the WULF residence. OSWALD and Mr. WILLIAM EUGENE WULF, SR., a naturalized citizen of German origin, argued because OSWALD was telling him of the glories of the Workers State and saying that the United States Government was not telling the truth about Soviet Russia.
"In another conversation OSWALD stated to me he was not a member of the Communist Party but he suggested that both of us should join to take
advantage of their social functions. I did not join the Communist Party, but I do not know whether he did or not.
"During the period I knew OSWALD he resided with his mother in the Senator Hotel or a rooming house next door to the Senator Hotel in the 700 block of Dauphine Street, New Orleans. I went with him to his room on one occasion, and he showed me copies of Das Capital and the Communist Manifesto . OSWALD stated he had received these books from the public library, and seemed quite proud to have them.
"In A[B]pril or May, 1958, OSWALD stated he was moving to Ft. Worth, Texas, with his mother. In about August, 1958, I received a letter from him saying he was employed as a shoe salesman in Ft. Worth. I[/B]n this letter he also stated he had gotten mixed up in an Anti-Negro or Anti-Communist riot on a high school grounds in Ft. Worth, Texas. OSWALD did not elaborate on this statement.
"I did not answer this letter, and I have not had further contact or communication with OSWALD.
"On the evening of November 22, 1963, I heard a radio commentator state that LEE OSWALD had been arrested as a suspect in the assassination of President J. F. KENNEDY. Upon hearing the name I recalled my association with a LEE OSWALD in New Orleans, and upon seeing a full face photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD in the November 23, 1963, issue of The Miami Herald newspaper I am now quite certain that they are one and the same individual. I particularly recall the large ears, the mustache, and the receding hairline.
"I also recall that OSWALD made statements favoring Russia and Communism to other employees of the Pfisterer Dental Laboratory Company. I do not recall specific statements but his central theme always concerned the workers throwing off their chains.
"I have read and initialled each page and all corrections on this six page statement. I declare that it is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
/S/ PALMER EDWIN McBRIDE
Witness:
/S/ WILLIAM J. SIMS, S/A, OSI, 23 Nov 63
/S/ JOHN R. PALMER, Special Agent, FBI
Cocoa, Florida, November 23, 1963"
Airman McBRIDE said he made no report of OSWALD's statement concerning President EISENHOWER to any law enforcement agency. McBRIDE now assumes that at the time he felt the statement was made by OSWALD to emphasize his anti-EISENHOWER feelings and not made in the nature of an actual threat on the life of the President. McBRIDE stated that Mr. LAWRENCE WILLIAMSON, Bookkeeper, and Miss AMELDA (Last Name Unknown), Secretary at Pfisterer Dental Laboratory Company, would probably recall remarks made by OSWALD favoring Russia and Communism. Other company officials or employees named LEVEQUE, CAGLE, BISCHOFF and KLEIN would probably recall his remarks. He also stated that he was not acquainted with OSWALD's close associates and never attended any type of meeting with him except the one meeting of the Astronomy Association.

I see David Lifton posting a lot over at EF but he has yet to respond here to this letter. Waiting for others to comment as well, as it's pretty definitive.

Dawn

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Drew Phipps - 24-06-2015

Dawn Meredith Wrote:"upon seeing a full face photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD in the November 23, 1963, issue of The Miami Herald newspaper I am now quite certain that they are one and the same individual. I particularly recall the large ears, the mustache, and the receding hairline."
Emphasis added.

What mustache? I've been pixel counting Oswald's face for a couple weeks now and I don't recall a single picture of Oswald with a mustache.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - David Josephs - 24-06-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:"upon seeing a full face photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD in the November 23, 1963, issue of The Miami Herald newspaper I am now quite certain that they are one and the same individual. I particularly recall the large ears, the mustache, and the receding hairline."
Emphasis added.

What mustache? I've been pixel counting Oswald's face for a couple weeks now and I don't recall a single picture of Oswald with a mustache.

this I think is the same faint mustache that Odio saw...

Mr. LIEBELER. Did she think it was Oswald?
Mrs. ODIO. Well, her reaction to it when Oswald came on television, she almost passed out on me, just like I did the day at work when I learned about the assassination of the President. Her reaction was so obvious that it was him, I mean. And my reaction, we remember Oswald the day he came to my house because he had not shaved and he had a kind of a very, I don't know how to express it, but some little hairs like if you haven't shaved, but it is not a thick moustache, but some kind of shadow.

Mrs. ODIO. He doesn't have the little thing, the little moustache that he had that day. He looks shaved there, and he did not look shaved that day.

Drew... it's not hard to see that if Oswald had been traveling a couple, few days that this fainter mustache would be more pronounced

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7044&stc=1]

I've met teenage girls with better mustaches than that.

I've seen a picture of Oswald from his last year of Arlington Heights high school (fall 1956) which is a year from the time that McBride says he has a "mustache," and he's years from sporting visible facial hair, in fall 1956.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - David Josephs - 24-06-2015

Drew Phipps Wrote:I've seen a picture of Oswald from his last year of Arlington Heights high school (fall 1956) which is a year from the time that McBride says he has a "mustache," and he's years from sporting visible facial hair, in fall 1956.

Drew, that's not what he said

upon seeing a full face photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD in the November 23, 1963, issue of The Miami Herald newspaper I am now quite certain that they are one and the same individual. I particularly recall the large ears, the mustache, and the receding hairline

As opposed to "clean shaven" in 1963, that could be considered a mustache... especially if it grew another day or two.

Odio calls it a "shadow".... semantics I think Drew....

(edit: I get it now, you mean he last saw him in 57/58 when he was 19...)

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7045&stc=1]

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 24-06-2015

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Quote:After the assassination of President Kennedy Steve L'eandes (the actor), wearing a nice suit and tie, saw his friend Al Fowler walking in the Village and approached him. Fowler's friend no longer had a southern accent, and was now openly using the name Stephen (Richard) Landesberg. Landesberg (the actor) offered Fowler $600 to fly to Montreal and bring back a small package, contents unknown. Fowler refused the offer.

The above is important because we are into CIA spook tactics with Fowler either being arrested for heroin importation or blown-up in a mid-air explosion. L'eandes is showing his true original status here and covert relationship to the CIA double Oswald.

The student Landesberg could have simply been a scapegoat for the actor in case he got caught.

Albert: Can you add more to the info you added about Fowler.

Let me second that, Albert. Can you tell us more about him?

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 25-06-2015

Drew: Your' re the perfect example of someone who has read Harvey and Lee and takes exception. But it's HOW you do it. You are never rude or antagonistic. No axe to grind. No book to sell, no hidden agenda. Maybe because I know you in real life and know you're a lawyer committed to justice that seeing your posts against my dear friend JA does not bother me. It is how it is argued. And John would also be the first to say that and does. Over at EF the always nasty Greg Parker called him my guru today, which is really FUNNY. John is super polite, funny, zero ego tripper. Not out to debate anyone. Just puts his findings out there. For future researchers.

I have been studying the assassination of JFK since I was 14. I am now 65. I was tired of the trolls and infighter/ego trippers when I was 24. This has never been a "hobby" for me. I am motivated in all aspects of my life for justice.

Don't feed the trolls folks. Honest disagreements like with Drew are welcome. Keeps you on you feet. But there are many who don't care about the truth, just causing havoc. So argue all you want with such. I just don't see the worth to it.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 25-06-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:

The quote is Armstrong's from the improved article. Armstrong is a very good researcher despite what some trolls allege.

This is from the post-assassination period where intel was now in its killing witnesses phase. So this shows the intel depth of the actor Landesberg because he is now very likely attempting to frame Fowler or even kill him. So you can pretty much plumb the depth of SR Landesberg and therefore interpolate his relationship to Oswald from this. If SR Landesberg is doing dirty post assassination ops like this he's deep-in and operational. He exists at the level of Armstrong's theory.

The student SH Landesberg knew too much too soon and had information he couldn't have had unless he was associated with the spook work he exposed. Doubters would have to explain how exactly a crazy student would know all this business otherwise? (The trolls will say "It isn't up to me to prove anything") SH Landesberg had no reason to know all this 8 hours after the assassination. The only way he could have known is if somebody told him or he experienced it himself.

It is silly to deny this because the combination of SH Landesberg knowing this stuff only 8 hours after the assassination, plus SR Landesberg admitting it was a mistake to ever get involved with Oswald, and the fact the admission that Perry was from El Paso, Texas came from an FBI interview with SH Landesberg, all creates an inescapable evidentiary conclusion. An undeniable convergence of evidence. Deniers are playing games because obviously Marine records will show SH Landesberg, SR Landesberg, Oswald, and Perry all in the Marines together. SH Landesberg had Florida hotel information only a person who knew SR Landesberg could have known. And there's only one Perry from El Paso who was stationed at Barstow who would match with all this, so the wishy-washy evasions being used to get around this defy the obvious. There's only one Earl Eugene Perry who could have been in the Marines in 1956 and ended up at the Barstow supply station in 1963.

Also, it would appear the Village Voice reporters had much more knowledge of Lee Harvey Oswald and red beard Landesberg than they let on to. Plus, the WMCA radio host Barry Gray specifically told FBI that L'eandes and Rizzuto were definitely different people. FBI ignored this and made them the same person. You can't deny, wish, wash, or weasel around that solid fact if you are genuinely seeking the truth. There's clear evidence of a cover-up here even though some are trying to keep your attention focused on minutia.