Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Drew Phipps - 25-06-2015

Thank you Dawn. "Disagreement" doesn't mean "disagreeable." Plus, I realize that I am wrong from time to time, and willing to admit it...sometimes. I really do want to keep the discussion centered on ideas and not personalities.

David: Unless my math is off, which happens, fall of '57 and spring of '58 Oswald is still 18, not 19. He would turn 19 in October '58. Oct. '39 + 19 years = Oct. '58

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 25-06-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Quote:After the assassination of President Kennedy Steve L'eandes (the actor), wearing a nice suit and tie, saw his friend Al Fowler walking in the Village and approached him. Fowler's friend no longer had a southern accent, and was now openly using the name Stephen (Richard) Landesberg. Landesberg (the actor) offered Fowler $600 to fly to Montreal and bring back a small package, contents unknown. Fowler refused the offer.

The above is important because we are into CIA spook tactics with Fowler either being arrested for heroin importation or blown-up in a mid-air explosion. L'eandes is showing his true original status here and covert relationship to the CIA double Oswald.

The student Landesberg could have simply been a scapegoat for the actor in case he got caught.

CIA's Wikipedia obviously avoids his early period:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Landesberg

The quote is Armstrong's from the improved article. Armstrong is a very good researcher despite what some trolls allege.

This is from the post-assassination period where intel was now in its killing witnesses phase. So this shows the intel depth of the actor Landesberg because he is now very likely attempting to frame Fowler or even kill him. So you can pretty much plumb the depth of SR Landesberg and therefore interpolate his relationship to Oswald from this. If SR Landesberg is doing dirty post assassination ops like this he's deep-in and operational. He exists at the level of Armstrong's theory.

The student SH Landesberg knew too much too soon and had information he couldn't have had unless he was associated with the spook work he exposed. Doubters would have to explain how exactly a crazy student would know all this business otherwise? (The trolls will say "It isn't up to me to prove anything") SH Landesberg had no reason to know all this 8 hours after the assassination. The only way he could have known is if somebody told him or he experienced it himself.

It is silly to deny this because the combination of SH Landesberg knowing this stuff only 8 hours after the assassination, plus SR Landesberg admitting it was a mistake to ever get involved with Oswald, and the fact the admission that Perry was from El Paso, Texas came from an FBI interview with SH Landesberg, all creates an inescapable evidentiary conclusion. An undeniable convergence of evidence. Deniers are playing games because obviously Marine records will show SH Landesberg, SR Landesberg, Oswald, and Perry all in the Marines together. SH Landesberg had Florida hotel information only a person who knew SR Landesberg could have known. And there's only one Perry from El Paso who was stationed at Barstow who would match with all this, so the wishy-washy evasions being used to get around this defy the obvious. There's only one Earl Eugene Perry who could have been in the Marines in 1956 and ended up at the Barstow supply station in 1963.

Also, it would appear the Village Voice reporters had much more knowledge of Lee Harvey Oswald and red beard Landesberg than they let on to. Plus, the WMCA radio host Barry Gray specifically told FBI that L'eandes and Rizzuto were definitely different people. FBI ignored this and made them the same person. You can't deny, wish, wash, or weasel around that solid fact if you are genuinely seeking the truth. There's clear evidence of a cover-up here even though some are trying to keep your attention focused on minutia.

Holy crap, Albert. That is one SERIOUS analysis! I'll bet you're right about the Marine Corps records, but I can't prove it and I doubt John can either, at least not yet.

Having read John's revised Landesbergs write-up at least a half-dozen times, though, I'm pretty sure he didn't say that Fowler was involved in "heroin importation or blown-up in a mid-air explosion...." You must have read that somewhere else. Could it have been in an Ed Sanders' piece?

To all forum members: If you haven't read John Armstrong's brand new essay on the two Steve Landesbergs, reserve yourself a half hour to do so, and click on the link below:
[URL="http://harveyandlee.net/Landesberg/Landesbergs.html"]
http://harveyandlee.net/Landesberg/Landesbergs.html[/URL]

This is ground breaking research, made all the more believable by the FBI's scandalous actions to bury the story as it was unfolding way back in 1963.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 25-06-2015

Jim Hargrove Wrote:Having read John's revised Landesbergs write-up at least a half-dozen times, though, I'm pretty sure he didn't say that Fowler was involved in "heroin importation or blown-up in a mid-air explosion...." You must have read that somewhere else. Could it have been in an Ed Sanders' piece?

This is ground breaking research, made all the more believable by the FBI's scandalous actions to bury the story as it was unfolding way back in 1963.

No, but what else would SR Landesberg pay Fowler $600 to fly a small package for? SR Landesberg was wearing snappy clothes and came to Fowler with a well-paying mission. Fowler was a threat because he could verify SH Landesberg and SR Landesberg were two different people. And God knows what Fowler might have said about SR Landesberg and Oswald that you've never heard of. Somewhere someone might have a photo of SR Landesberg and Oswald at a rally.

This is pretty much a smoking gun. You'll see the trolls try to switch the subject quickly.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 25-06-2015

John had a lengthy phone conversation with Ed Sanders just a couple of days ago. Sanders, who was a friend of Fowler for twenty years, said Fowler insisted that his friend Steve L'eandes was the actor. In his book The Poetry and Life of Al Fowler, Sanders wrote: "On January 23, 1980, Al Fowler either fell or was shoved into the path of an oncoming subway train, in Manhattan." Fowler was 39 years old.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 25-06-2015

Some of the best members of the "Hit List" are people you never heard of.

This is why certain people who doubt this are totally uncredible.

I think you are being too gentle with the challengers. There's no doubt the evidence shows SR Landesberg was a spook and FBI covered it up. Once you establish this the multiple claims of Lee Harvey Oswald being mixed in with Landesberg gain veracity. For goodness sakes even Landesberg himself saying he wished he never got involved with Oswald isn't good enough for these people.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 26-06-2015

Jim Hargrove Wrote:John had a lengthy phone conversation with Ed Sanders just a couple of days ago. Sanders, who was a friend of Fowler for twenty years, said Fowler insisted that his friend Steve L'eandes was the actor. In his book The Poetry and Life of Al Fowler, Sanders wrote: "On January 23, 1980, Al Fowler either fell or was shoved into the path of an oncoming subway train, in Manhattan." Fowler was 39 years old.

This is the conversation I alluded to a couple of days ago, someone with EVIDENCE> John did not tell me not to post but I was exercising caution. Sanders, for those who know of him was in the thick of a LOT of things back in the day. I was so happy JA was able to find him. In fact I was surprised he's still alive.

Dawn

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Joseph McBride - 26-06-2015

Ed Sanders of the Fugs wrote the best book I've read
on the Manson gang, THE FAMILY.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Peter Lemkin - 26-06-2015

Very good stuff and great research on the part of JA! Just another case of people knowing more than one 'Oswald' and both/all of them being involved or entrapped in intelligence operations. Further damning proof the FBI knew all about Oswald and the Assassination and covered up the truth - investigating NOTHING beyond what could confuse and cover the real trail. Ditto the CIA and MI, who were more actively involved in the events and players. The complexity of the JFK case never ceases to amaze me.

...a single lone nut...ha! The 'OswaldS' had a lot of interesting and extraordinary friends and experiences!...and the coverup continues to this very day - as 'they' know the entire false edifice on which the ethically/morally and legally/Constitutionally corrupt/illegitimate 'US Government' [long ago overthrown in the form the public still think they know it] would fall - and the Oligarchs [and their armies of intelligence creeps] for whom it [only] benefits would loose their ill-gotten gains and/or be in prison. If only....

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 26-06-2015

Ed Sanders is 75 years old.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 27-06-2015

Jim,

The trolls are literally unable to answer my synopsis of Armstrong's Landesberg evidence. They're done. Once stripped of bullying, slander, and intimidation all they have is name-calling. They couldn't answer Armstrong's evidence. They clearly aren't interested in the truth and have another agenda. I would imagine a 2-1 poll majority would be quite an embarrassment when losing so badly in front of the FACTS you are clearly trying to ignore in public.

This is from the post-assassination period where intel was now in its killing witnesses phase. So this shows the intel depth of the actor Landesberg because he is now very likely attempting to frame Fowler or even kill him. So you can pretty much plumb the depth of SR Landesberg and therefore interpolate his relationship to Oswald from this. If SR Landesberg is doing dirty post assassination ops like this he's deep-in and operational. He exists at the level of Armstrong's theory.

The student SH Landesberg knew too much too soon and had information he couldn't have had unless he was associated with the spook work he exposed. Doubters would have to explain how exactly a crazy student would know all this business otherwise? (The trolls will say "It isn't up to me to prove anything") SH Landesberg had no reason to know all this 8 hours after the assassination. The only way he could have known is if somebody told him or he experienced it himself.

It is silly to deny this because the combination of SH Landesberg knowing this stuff only 8 hours after the assassination, plus SR Landesberg admitting it was a mistake to ever get involved with Oswald, and the fact the admission that Perry was from El Paso, Texas came from an FBI interview with SH Landesberg, all creates an inescapable evidentiary conclusion. An undeniable convergence of evidence. Deniers are playing games because obviously Marine records will show SH Landesberg, SR Landesberg, Oswald, and Perry all in the Marines together. SH Landesberg had Florida hotel information only a person who knew SR Landesberg could have known. And there's only one Perry from El Paso who was stationed at Barstow who would match with all this, so the wishy-washy evasions being used to get around this defy the obvious. There's only one Earl Eugene Perry who could have been in the Marines in 1956 and ended up at the Barstow supply station in 1963.

Also, it would appear the Village Voice reporters had much more knowledge of Lee Harvey Oswald and red beard Landesberg than they let on to. Plus, the WMCA radio host Barry Gray specifically told FBI that L'eandes and Rizzuto were definitely different people. FBI ignored this and made them the same person. You can't deny, wish, wash, or weasel around that solid fact if you are genuinely seeking the truth. There's clear evidence of a cover-up here even though some are trying to keep your attention focused on minutia.