Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Tom Scully - 10-07-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:It takes real nerve to defend FBI in this case on this site. Scully, I think you have some facts mixed up. You better re-read the Armstrong link posted on page 45 of the EF thread.

I believe that link clearly describes SH Landesberg going to WMCA on the night of the assassination at around 3am. Gray had called FBI and they listened in. FBI then interviewed Rizzuto the next day.

Quote:Respected, long time forum member Doyle, I am replying to your "Rizzuto the next day." reference here, for effect, and to make certain you do not overlook this! It takes even more nerve to dismiss the entire investigative record out of hand and replace it with unsupported speculation. I refer to the same documentary record John Armstrong cites and provides a collection of. I asked you to provide some proof, since there is none so far describing Barry Gray meeting Rizzuto face to face. Gray was not investigated on suspicion of misleading the FBI by not informing BU agents that Gray had knowledge that Rizzuto did not resemble L'eandes, but SH Landesberg was investigated and arrested. You twist your inability to support that Barry Gray saw Rizzuto in person, you ignore that Gray was not even investigated but SH Landesberg was, and then you present your suspicions as if they were my shortcoming or flaw....and you declare that I have a lot of nerve! Do you actually expect that your tactics are improving "this site"?

This is page (2) from this location. Does the web address ring a bell? What it tells us confirms it is a mistake for you to contest what I pointed out in my last post. Rizzuto called the Barry Gray show late, Gray enlisted the aid of the station's PR guy, Roger W. Turner, who steered Rizzuto immediately to meet with NYC BU agents for interview. GRAY NEVER MET FACE TO FACE with Rizzuto before FBI agents questioned Rizzuto.:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/42754/rec/1

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7100&stc=1]

Can we move on to the Ralph Yates thread, now?

SH Landesberg did not mislead FBI. FBI misled SH Landesberg. I mean you might as well defend the Warren Commission while you are at it.

You're not following or responding to stated context here Scully. FBI pulled a fast one when it resolved the problem by showing their photo of L'eandes at a rally to the agents who interviewed Rizzuto. Both agents identified the man as Rizzuto. From that point on they created the pretext they needed to avoid having to investigate the rest of the evidence and the true identity of L'eandes. I would guess they probably found SH Landesberg's Marine psychiatric record and threatened to use it against him if he didn't confess to being L'eandes. They probably said you'll only do a week at Bellevue if you cooperate and then we'll leave you alone. Having gone through this before SH Landesberg caved and cooperated (or FBI flat out lied). Because of this he was only given a week in Bellevue. Ralph Yates was a tough Texan who wouldn't back down from what he knew to be the truth, especially against Yankee government men. They murdered Yates in a mental institution. Every single FBI document you cite was created under that pretext of burying SH Landesberg and destroying his story. For you to cite those records as if they were credible is a real violation of Deep Political understanding and only takes the side of the violators against the victim. The reason you don't see any FBI document detailing Barry Gray telling FBI that L'eandes and Rizzuto were definitely different people is because the FBI was trying to conceal that. They had made their move and were going to try to show SH Landesberg was L'eandes at all costs. But the scrutiny of the evidence Armstrong did proved otherwise. It is hardly based on "slim assumption" as you so incorrectly put it. Examination of the totality of the evidence creates a vast preponderance of SR Landesberg being L'eandes. You probably don't realize your own text betrays you. SH Landesberg was never documented speaking in a southern accent. The You-Tube videos I linked above show SR Landesberg doing so and saying "I always loved a southern accent".

Somewhere out in America in a dusty television console drawer lay and old VHS tape with a recording of a talk show Steve Landesberg was on in the 1990's. On that tape Landesberg says "I wish I never got mixed up with Oswald". Why, Mr Scully, with all that you have argued, would Steve Landesberg say that?

(I replied inside the Doyle quote box.)

Jim Hargrove Wrote:It's pretty late here and I'm tired but trying to catch up with this thread. Please forgive if this note is even less coherent than normal for me.

It appears that a new poster here named Tom Scully is linking to FBI docs now on the MarryFerrell site that, over roughly 15 pages, show that the FBI was correct when it officially concluded that only one Steven Landesberg was involved in certain incidents from the early 1960s in which he allegedly invented a NYC affiliation between a man named Steven L'eandes, and another named Earl Perry, and LHO.

And, were we only to go to the FBI reports grouped in the linked pages at the MaryFerrell website, Mr. Scully would seem to be correct! Trouble is, if we all believed everything the FBI told us, we could all stop worrying and just trust the Warren Commission.

In this case, the ugly truth begins to assert itself only when we look at some of the FBI reports that are NOT in the group of docments at the MaryFerrell website. Because it's late, let's look at just one example of these OTHER FBI reports.

SH Landesberg told the FBI that Oswald and the man named L'eandes were being paid by a large 250 lb, 6 ft 4 inch tall man named "Regan," who lived at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. Rizzuto said that in early 1962 L'eandes (the actor) lived with Regan at the Roosevelt Hotel, which was located at 45 E. 45th St. in Midtown Manhattan. Supposedly doing its due diligence, here is the first page of a short report the FBI did on the Roosevelt Hotel.
Did you see the problem here? Bingo! Instead of going to the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, the FBI diligently studied 1961 registration records at the Roosevelt Hotel... wait for it... in New Orleans!! There is no report of any kind for the Roosevelt Hotel in New York!!
Whenever the FBI goes into total Keystone Kops mode, which was often in this sordid case, you can bet the farm that something is being hidden. And that's where the research gets tough. There are a number of other examples of FBI idiocy in the Landesberg case, and when you have finally unraveled all the bullshit, you see something entirely different than what is shown by the reports in that Landesberg grouping at the MaryFerrell website.

Jim,

With all due respect, I would much rather be proven wrong than get it wrong. Getting it wrong is my worst fear.
How could I possibly justify the time I put into this research if it is not to be obsessively reliable? Landesberg and Yates as set up by the FBI, faked mental cases is a cop out until proven otherwise. I have no choice because I will not be the opposing side, evidence challenged compliment of the WC or of the 9/11 "Commission". I can see how ridiculously they manipulated and omitted the available details to "form" conclusions. Wrong is ridiculous, no matter the level of contempt and distrust of FBI, CIA, WC, 9/11 C, Bush-Cheney, droneman Obama, or whoever.

I try to pick my arguments carefully and I try to keep an open mind. It is a hard thing to do because I am suspicious and too curious by nature. I do not believe WT7 fell from damage caused by ordinary office contents fueling the fires causing the damage the long delayed NIST report claimed those fires caused. I thought it ridiculous that all high steel framed, rise construction was not suspended during the long delay in releasing that report.
I cannot accept the SBT or the legitmacy of CE399.

I am astounded that the story that Marvin Bush's longtime house servant, a story delayed by WAPO for a week, went out to the driveway to retrieve a video of her meeting Marvin's bro, GWB, at the White House, intending to play the video for the pleasure (boredom) of Marvin's household, only to be tragically run down and killed by her own vehicle in a one woman mishap in that driveway!: https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg108574.html

Kerry investigated Iran-Contra, Skull & Bones investigating itself. John Shaheen, posthumously accused of working
with Reagan campaign chairman William Casey to delay the release of 52 American hostages in Tehran until after the 1980 election, was born in the same town as Reagan, Tampico, IL, pop. 600. Barbara Walters 20-20 cohost, Hugh Downs, was married to Shaheen's sister. Shaheen, H James Rand who employed Robert E. Webster, and Elroy McCaw were OSS special projects team co-members during WWII. Rand was Shaheen's best man in 1950, McCaw succeeded Rand as chairman of Rand Development Corp., Shaheen took Rand and Cleveland next door neighbors, Skull & Bones Dr. George W. Crile and Dan Moore, brother of Drew Pearson's wife, on a Florida salvage diving honeymoon after that 1950 wedding.

But, we have been fed all of those official accounts. My point is....keep your powder dry, this or Ralph Yates for that matter, are not the controversies you should be digging in over. Prioritize, post what is irrefutable and broadly interesting.

It may seem a contradiction, but I do attempt to approach this analysis with an open mind. In this instance, I think it is reasonable to consider that SH Landesberg was a disturbed young man who sent the FBI on an expensive, wild goose chase, and did it at the worst possible time, at least in the opinion of the FBI's tired, short handed, investigative force. I accept that the FBI was reacting from that POV at that time..... 23 Nov. to 5 Dec.

Please stop me when you think what I am presenting in this post is unreasonable, and advise me why.......

Jim, no matter what else we agree or disagree about what happened in Landesberg v. FBI, the record indicates Rizzuto tied them up from NY to El Paso, and in between. Supporting image and links.:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/42754/rec/1 - pg. 10

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7101&stc=1]

and http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10477&search=perry_and+paso#relPageId=320

http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10477&search=wiggins_and+myrtle#relPageId=327

http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10477&search=perry_and+paso#relPageId=319

http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10477&search=perry_and+paso#relPageId=493

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 10-07-2015

Tom Scully Wrote:It may seem a contradiction, but I do attempt to approach this analysis with an open mind. In this instance, I think it is reasonable to consider that SH Landesberg was a disturbed young man who sent the FBI on an expensive, wild goose chase, and did it at the worst possible time, at least in the opinion of the FBI's tired, short handed, investigative force. I accept that the FBI was reacting from that POV at that time..... 23 Nov. to 5 Dec.

Please stop me when you think what I am presenting in this post is unreasonable, and advise me why.......

Jim, no matter what else we agree or disagree about what happened in Landesberg v. FBI, the record indicates Rizzuto tied them up from NY to El Paso, and in between.

The record seems to indicate that the FBI didn't seem tied up at all. In fact, Hoover was talking about "results" of the investigation the very next day after the assassination.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7102&stc=1]

The following day (Sunday, 11/24/63) FBI Associate Director Clyde Tolson sent a memo to FBI official Alan Belmont. Tolson wrote, "Shanklin said results of the investigation have been reduced to written form and consequently the information will all be available for these two supervisors. We can prepare a memorandum to the Attorney General [Robert Kennedy] to set out the evidence showing that Oswald is responsible for the shooting that killed the President. We will show that Oswald was an avowed Marxist, a former defector to the Soviet union and an active member of the FPCC, which has been financed by Castro. We will set forth the items of evidence which make it clear that Oswald is the man who killed the President."

That's right! The case was closed and "reduced to written form" two days after the assassination of JFK. I think the FBI had the time and resources to do some due diligence on the Landesberg case. Instead, they went to the wrong cities and interviewed the wrong witnesses.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 10-07-2015

Tom Scully Wrote:With all due respect, I would much rather be proven wrong than get it wrong. Getting it wrong is my worst fear.
How could I possibly justify the time I put into this research if it is not to be obsessively reliable? Landesberg and Yates as set up by the FBI, faked mental cases is a cop out until proven otherwise.

This is the logic that all Lone Nutters employ. They argue that they are only doing fidelity to rigor and then proceed to ignore an entire overhanging body of evidence showing the opposite of what they contend. I don't see what point you think you're proving here Scully. The FBI document you linked doesn't show anything. Again, like all of the worst neo-con deniers that are currently attacking Armstrong you ignore the fact that FBI did not fully describe what went on at WMCA in order to spin things to their advantage. The notion that you won't accept any claims that SH Landesberg and Ralph Yates were victims of abuse of psychiatry until proven is a somewhat foolish position considering. Are you posing yourself as a great arbiter who will wait for the victims to pony-up evidence and lay it in front of your judge's chair for you to approve? That's a somewhat preposterous position to take isn't it? Are you going to make the advocates for the many "Hit List" witnesses who were murdered because of their witnessing go out and get proof before you will consider it? Frankly, Scully, isn't that a somewhat asinine position to take, all things considered? I think you should be less worried about exactly precise perfect reliability and more worried about missing the boat while you were nitpicking irrelevant details.

To say that SH Landesberg's obvious railroading into a mental facility was a "cop-out" is a grossly pigheadedly backwards claim considering the rest of the evidence you and the other deniers are ignoring. I notice you never answered my question if you ever wondered why SH Landesberg had the same name as SR Landesberg? You ignored that. You don't think that was a total coincidence do you? You're not another one claiming the poor victimized and misunderstood FBI made an understandable mistake when it went to the New Orleans Roosevelt Hotel instead of the New York one? Especially when all the events Rizzuto described occurred in New York? Rizzuto specifically told FBI that the men in question were at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. Deniers pretend to uphold a high level of rigor but then allow FBI to get away with things like this without any problem whatsoever. It's nice to see someone declare a haughty self-imposed level of analysis - but in my mind they still need to answer things like this. If you look at their posts, they never do. And this wasn't a glitch because after being given all the necessary details on Earl Perry in El Paso FBI then went to an entirely different Earl Perry in a different state. You're simply not being honest if you don't admit that the FBI you are defending was doing this deliberately and avoiding honestly investigating SH Landerberg's leads. It is this deliberate deception that is the context of their forcing SH Landesberg into psychiatric care. And it isn't a coincidence that they then proceeded to drop cold all leads given to them by SH Landesberg. To accuse our side of a "cop-out" is to ignore an entire body of overhanging evidence that all leads towards FBI covering-up. The cross your t's and dot your i's approach using out of context, corrupted FBI reports should be rejected on its face. Armstrong is the correct interpretation of the evidence. And I would bet that his version of Rizzuto going to WMCA and being interviewed in person by Barry Gray at 3am is accurate too.

You're being silly Scully.

By the way, what is your opinion of my You-Tube videos showing SR Landesberg openly sporting a southern accent in his talk show appearances? Coincidence?

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - David Josephs - 10-07-2015

They did the exact same thing with Allen R Felde, Alexander R Felde, Robert Allen Felde... In fact, this type of this was done over and over by the FBI - in many instances they didn't even bother reaching anyone and wrote reports in any case... As for Landesberg... imo WCR truth is inversely proportionate to the amount of space the topic is given. thousands of pages to prove Oswald's Mexico City travel... and it's all a fraud. Ruth Paine and Marguerite Oswald's testimonies are incredibly long... the two longest of the WCR I believe... Need I say more?

Life published an AP article from Wisconsin about "Robert Allen Felde" and the FBI goes to Chicago to interview the only Robert Allen Felde they could find in the Marines...
This Felde never spent any time with Oswald and has the wrong ID#.

I am not sure if there is a connection between Allen R Felde and Alexander D Felde - The article names Allen R Felde. I have yet to see anything that confifms these are the same man.

Any help?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7103&stc=1]

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 10-07-2015

HI, David. John is convinced that Alexander D. and Allen R. Felde were the same guy. He wrote that the evidence showed "both" were recruited from the Milwaukee, WI area in the same month of the same year. At any rate, A Felde was with Harvey stationed near Memphis, TN as Lee was bound for Japan and his duty at Atsugi.

Easy to see why neither the WC nor the HSCA interviewed A. Felde. JA says he tracked down Allen R. Felde years later, and by then he had changed his Social Security Number and denying he knew Oswald. The aftermath of this case seems to never end.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - David Josephs - 10-07-2015

Jim Hargrove Wrote:HI, David. John is convinced that Alexander D. and Allen R. Felde were the same guy. He wrote that the evidence showed "both" were recruited from the Milwaukee, WI area in the same month of the same year. At any rate, A Felde was with Harvey stationed near Memphis, TN as Lee was bound for Japan and his duty at Atsugi.

Easy to see why neither the WC nor the HSCA interviewed A. Felde. JA says he tracked down Allen R. Felde years later, and by then he had changed his Social Security Number and denying he knew Oswald. The aftermath of this case seems to never end.

I realize that is what he THINKS, but there is not proof for such and I am assisting him to rethink that position.

I thought I had read that "Alexander D" changed his name to "Allen R" since there was not ALLEN R with Oswald at any time according to the Unit Diaries.

Are you aware of any evidence which shows they are the same person? There is no "both" in the USMC diaries, only Alexander D Felde.

The FBI report out of Milwaukee says that an anonymous caller contacted the Journal and stated that ALLEN R. FELDE knew Oswald in the Marines. The FBI went to St. Louis - USMC Records center, and claimed the only FELDE was Robert Allen.

Is this the FBI hiding Alexander D. FELDE from us? There is not a single mention of Alexander D in any of the FBI reports... very strange

Am I remembering wrong - wasn't a cassette tape of the SS dictabelt recording found in a library in Wisconsin?

Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Tom Scully Wrote:It may seem a contradiction, but I do attempt to approach this analysis with an open mind. In this instance, I think it is reasonable to consider that SH Landesberg was a disturbed young man who sent the FBI on an expensive, wild goose chase, and did it at the worst possible time, at least in the opinion of the FBI's tired, short handed, investigative force. I accept that the FBI was reacting from that POV at that time..... 23 Nov. to 5 Dec.

Jim, no matter what else we agree or disagree about what happened in Landesberg v. FBI, the record indicates Rizzuto tied them up from NY to El Paso, and in between.

The record seems to indicate that the FBI didn't seem tied up at all. In fact, Hoover was talking about "results" of the investigation the very next day after the assassination.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7102&stc=1]

The following day (Sunday, 11/24/63) FBI Associate Director Clyde Tolson sent a memo to FBI official Alan Belmont. Tolson wrote, "Shanklin said results of the investigation have been reduced to written form and consequently the information will all be available for these two supervisors. We can prepare a memorandum to the Attorney General [Robert Kennedy] to set out the evidence showing that Oswald is responsible for the shooting that killed the President. We will show that Oswald was an avowed Marxist, a former defector to the Soviet union and an active member of the FPCC, which has been financed by Castro. We will set forth the items of evidence which make it clear that Oswald is the man who killed the President."

That's right! The case was closed and "reduced to written form" two days after the assassination of JFK. I think the FBI had the time and resources to do some due diligence on the Landesberg case. Instead, they went to the wrong cities and interviewed the wrong witnesses.

Jim,

You turn the record of what SH Landesberg did, sending already overextended FBI resources on wild goose chases, all on the opinion of yourself and others, but you post not proof that,

(Please substitute supporting detail for "I think".....)
Quote:.....I think the FBI had the time and resources to do some due diligence on the Landesberg case. Instead, they went to the wrong cities and interviewed the wrong witnesses.

Please post even a single reliable lead provided to the FBI by Rizzuto aka SH Landesberg that did not divert FBI agents an thus waste their time.

You elected to change the subject, making it seem as if you were responding to my point that Rizzuto interfered with and diverted the investigation, further aggravating the demands put on overworked FBI field agents.

Your diversion is discussed in the lower portion of the page at the following link, but it seems irrelevant to the
crimes Rizzuto aka SH Landesberg was accused of.:
Quote:http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/book5/html/ChurchVol5_0019b.htm
Book V: The Investigation of the Assassination of President J.F.K.: Performance of the Intelligence Agencies

B. The FBI Resvonse
The FBI investigation of the assassination of President Kennedy was a massive effort. Literally thousands of leads were followed in the field by hundreds of agents, many of whom worked around the clock during the days immediately following the assassination. The FBI files produced by this investigation are in excess of five hundred and ninety volumes. .....

1. The Investigative Attitude of Senior FBI Oificials
Almost immediately after the assassination. Director Hoover, the
Justice Department and the "WHiite House "exerted pressure" on
senior Bureau officials to complete their investigation and issue a
factual report supporting the conclusion that Oswald Avas the lone
assassin. Thus, it is not suprising that, from its inception, the assassi-
nation investigation focused almost exclusively on Lee Harvey
Oswald.

On November 23, 1963, J. Edgar Hoover forwarded an FBI memo-
randum to President Johnson Avhich detailed the results of the Bu-
reau's preliminary "inquiry into the assassination" and "background
information relative to Lee Harvev Oswald." ^^ The memorandum
stated that "state complaints were filed on November 22, 1963, charg-
ing Oswald with the murder of President Kennedy" and detailed
evidence which indicated that Oswald had indeed assassinated the
President. Although the memorandum did not inform President
Johnson that the FBI had an open security case on Oswald at the
time of the assassination, it did provide a limited description of
Oswald's background, including his visit to the Soviet Union and
activities for the Fair Plav for Cuba Committee.....

I remind you again, I do not have a particular agenda. At least afford me the respect of not
cherry picking, as you did in the above example, denying the obvious validity and accuracy of what I
posted was the aggravating factor of the misleading done by Rizzuto, and then changing the subject
to the agenda at the top level of the FBI. Can you not yet concede that the field agents were
overextended when Rizzuto fed them many details that you have no proof were actionable or even
relevant?

Rizzuto aka SH Landesberg committed the crime, according to the record, supported by his own mother.
You prefer to paint SH Landesberg as a victim of the FBI and you think you support this absurdity by
claiming the FBI intentionally looked in the wrong places.

If you actually have any proof to contradict the record, please post it soon. If you claim the record
is fake because your belief system dictates that it is, I'll go back to replying to long time forum
member Doyle, because both of you are exempting yourselves from any parameters, without earning the right
to do so. So far it seems only Tom Scully must prove what he posts, and when that happens, Scully must
be an LN and FBI apologist, since what else could he be? Thus, commitment to where the facts lead, so far
is a foreign and unrecognized possibility in a walled off belief system. Scully is labeled in the hope of
discrediting his supported points, in lieu of challenging his points of proof. This is an ineffective tactic.
It isn't about me. It is about the supported details in my posts.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 10-07-2015

You're all wet Scully.

David Josephs Wrote:
Jim Hargrove Wrote:HI, David. John is convinced that Alexander D. and Allen R. Felde were the same guy. He wrote that the evidence showed "both" were recruited from the Milwaukee, WI area in the same month of the same year. At any rate, A Felde was with Harvey stationed near Memphis, TN as Lee was bound for Japan and his duty at Atsugi.

I realize that is what he THINKS, but there is not proof for such and I am assisting him to rethink that position.

I thought I had read that "Alexander D" changed his name to "Allen R" since there was not ALLEN R with Oswald at any time according to the Unit Diaries.

Are you aware of any evidence which shows they are the same person? There is no "both" in the USMC diaries, only Alexander D Felde.

The FBI report out of Milwaukee says that an anonymous caller contacted the Journal and stated that ALLEN R. FELDE knew Oswald in the Marines. The FBI went to St. Louis - USMC Records center, and claimed the only FELDE was Robert Allen.

Is this the FBI hiding Alexander D. FELDE from us? There is not a single mention of Alexander D in any of the FBI reports... very strange

Am I remembering wrong - wasn't a cassette tape of the SS dictabelt recording found in a library in Wisconsin?

Hi David,

THE USMC personnel records ran on personnel serial numbers, the text of names in records was iffy, inaccurate, as
I will present to you over the course of this and another post following it. Ancestry's contemporary search is far superior to what USMC, US Navy, or FBI labored with in 1964. There are only two serial numbers involved here, but a multitude of name variations of the guy apparently interviewed in Life magazine.......

Please consider that I believe in pursuing seemingly weak but juicy targets..... William Oscar aka Wendell aka Wayne Whaley, born 1905, aka 1908, claimed to have earned US Navy Cross combat award as "Naval Gunner" in the vicinity of the island of Iwo Jima, with much support for him being born in 1908 but claiming 1905 birth year, and no record of Navy Cross award. A witness whose log contradicted his own testimony that he logged passenger pick ups to nearest quarter hour.

I see this subject matter as nearly irrelevant, you've distracted me with it, I will engage you since you asked. I know you have the talent and intellect to be pursuing other matters, and I hope you regard me similarly.

Allen (aka Allen R, aka Alex, aka Alesander) Felde had USMC serial no. 1641924 but is listed in USMC muster records by various names. Only the serial no. is a control/verification. Do you have anything showing the FBI was provided with that serial no., if yes, by what date was FBI provided with it?

LIFE Feb 21, 1964 pg 72

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7104&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7105&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7106&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7107&stc=1]