Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 20-08-2015

There is a two or three page letter from Judge Daniels to Mr. Fensterwald in the Armstrong Collection at Baylor, but it makes no mention of intelligence connections. It's mostly about the feud Fensterwald talked about. I didn't keep a copy because I don't think it is the letter that prompted Mr. Fensterwald's note to Blakey. My guess is that either John A. didn't find it at the National Archives, or Blakey or someone at HSCA pulled yet another fast one.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Tom Scully - 20-08-2015

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 21-08-2015

Priscilla Johnson McMillan and Dorothy Marilyn Murret probably shared the same boat.

Who cares about David L? I thought we were talking about Oswald!

Here are my Top Ten reasons to believe the Harvey and Lee scenario.

10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.
9. John Pic's inability to recognize clear photographs of his own brother.
8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."
7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.
6. The Bolton Ford incident while Harvey was in Russia.
5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.
4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.
3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?
2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.
1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."

My current favorite among the above, because it is not well known and almost impossible to argue against honestly, is # 8: "The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of 'Oswald's' pre-1962 income, offering instead 'Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps'."

For MUCH MORE info on Lee HARVEY Oswald and the Social Security Administration, click HERE!

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Peter Lemkin - 21-08-2015

Good top ten list!

I didn't know about the merging of the files, but it does NOT surprise me. I found something somewhat similar with a much lesser CIA-connected figure. They have long known how to play with the papers to hide and confuse anyone who might look - from those 'authorized' within the structure, to nosy congresspersons, and more recently with FOIA and such. This is stunning - and certainly not a clerical error:

Quote:I also presented my discovery, built on the research of John Newman who found that Priscilla Mary Post Johnson McMillan's CIA file had been "merged" with the CIA file (originally OSS) of Priscilla
Livingston Johnson, born in Stockholm, Sweden in 1922. I've presented overwhelming evidence that the latter Priscilla married CIA's Tom McCoy, best friend of Clark Clifford's law partner, the CIA's
Tom Finney. The implications are that the participation of McCoy and Finney in the 1968 Gene McCarthy campaign was more than a spontaneous gathering of friends' personal political participation.

Oswald and the CIA: The Documented Truth Anout the Unknown ... - Page 63 - John Newman

Truth Anout the Unknown Relationship Between the U.S. Government and the Alleged Killer of JFK John Newman ... but the next sentence was extraordinary: "She was apparently born 23 September 1922 in Stockholm, Sweden, rather than ....

Our stolen, manipulated, shredded, altered, merged, invented 'history'.....always told by the 'winners' [in this case of the coup].

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 23-08-2015

Armstrong has slam dunk evidence that one Oswald attended Stripling Junior High in Forth Worth while another Oswald was attending school in New Orleans.

The FBI seized the Stripling records the day after the assassination. It's obvious they did that because they had known in advance that Robert Oswald had spoken, in 1959, of Lee attending Stripling for the fall 1954 semester. So they were out ahead of the game when they needed to clean-up the record for two Oswalds.

This pretty much shuts up that jackass Greg Parker who will probably characteristically deal with this by going back and telling the people who were there at the time why they were wrong and correct them with something like "maybe they misremembered". Surely Greg Parker isn't asking people to take him seriously?

It needs to be pointed out that while politically-inspired researchers voted Armstrong down this evidence shows what uncredible knee-jerking fools they are. Goes to show the majority can be stupidly wrong.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 08-09-2015

Rankin was clearly referring to Oswald's mysterious capability at the Russian language when referring to the Monterey School. Rankin clearly spelled out that such ability would require saturation and hands-on instruction that Oswald never received. Since they could find no training record then therefore Harvey Oswald having a background exposure with the language still stands as a sound explanation. Suggestions that Oswald was an autodidact is just the obvious pseudo-analysis that it is. The suggestion Rankin was referring to Spanish grinds against the full record of Oswald's Russian capabilities.

It's kind of dumb to ignore the fact that Rankin may have been using Monterey as a red herring in order to avoid evidence of a second Oswald who had Russian skills.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Joseph McBride - 08-09-2015

A little off-track, but not really. The CIA organ the
Washington Post reveals (as always, buried in the
story) why Carly Fiorina, a failed CEO who is
ostensibly not a politician, can even remotely be considered
a presidential candidate and why she might well wind up
on the GOP ticket as the VP candidate (shades of Poppy
Bush in his early CIA days):

"Fiorina has one credential the other outsiders in the race can't match: foreign policy experience. She has a top level security clearance and served as a member and then chair of the CIA's External Advisory Board from 2007 to 2009 an eventful period during which the United States launched the surge in Iraq, Russia invaded Georgia and Israel launched a secret airstrike destroying Syria's nuclear program."
-- Washington Post

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jim Hargrove - 10-09-2015

Joseph McBride Wrote:A little off-track, but not really. The CIA organ the
Washington Post reveals (as always, buried in the
story) why Carly Fiorina, a failed CEO who is
ostensibly not a politician, can even remotely be considered
a presidential candidate and why she might well wind up
on the GOP ticket as the VP candidate (shades of Poppy
Bush in his early CIA days):

"Fiorina has one credential the other outsiders in the race can't match: foreign policy experience. She has a top level security clearance and served as a member and then chair of the CIA's External Advisory Board from 2007 to 2009 an eventful period during which the United States launched the surge in Iraq, Russia invaded Georgia and Israel launched a secret airstrike destroying Syria's nuclear program."
-- Washington Post

Thank you, Joseph! This comes as an enormous surprise to both me and JA. My opinion of Ms. Fiorina never got much higher than the ground, but no one on earth hates the Agency more than my friend JA, His opinion of Ms. Fiorina has just plummeted beyond imagination, and he asked me to personally thank you for the info.