Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jack White - 01-01-2011

Bernice Moore Wrote:good reply albert...all here are a few others i believe all are jack's studies but perhaps one, comparing them...

All of those are mine, Bernice.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Bernice Moore - 01-01-2011

Jack White Wrote:All of those are mine, Bernice.
thanks jack i was not quite positive, here is another of yours which imo is one of the best...have a great day, best for now...b

magda i clicked add files up at the top, all it is doing is going around and around beside the question mark, it is not opening...Shrugfigured i had better let you know.. later b

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Peter Presland - 01-01-2011

Bernice Moore Wrote:....
magda i clicked add files up at the top, all it is doing is going around and around beside the question mark, it is not opening...Shrugfigured i had better let you know.. later b

Bernice. See here

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Bernice Moore - 02-01-2011

thank you Peter, i had been thinking it was this clunker spinning round and round, and as it has done about everything else, that would have not been a surprise, i feel for you peoples that have all the responsibilitys of keeping forums, working properly, it must take up much of your time, thanks for all and too all..best bConfusedanta:

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Bernice Moore - 18-02-2011

[size=12]http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/17th_Issue/13_heads.html
[/SIZE]

What's the Deal With 13-Inch Heads?

Copyright ©1994 by Jack White

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Bernice Moore - 18-02-2011

Magda in case you do not have these for your collection here on the pf i thought i would post them for you and all, who will be interested...best b...both of course are the photographic work of Jack White..

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 19-02-2011

Quick point:

The Carl Amos Mather Texas license plate seen on the Oswald double car behind the auto shop was claimed by HSCA to be the result of auto mechanic TF White mistakenly recording the wrong number. However I would think this cheap excuse could be defeated by simply using a computer to locate all red Ford Falcons in Texas at that time and finding their license plate numbers. If there was no Ford Falcon with a license plate number close to the one written down by White then the HSCA excuse can be legitimately questioned.

Did anyone else have their eyes pop-out like me when they heard of a Lee Harvey Oswald Ford Falcon showing-up in Dallas?

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Bernice Moore - 19-02-2011

red ford falcon...
While the connection to LHO is unknown, this may have some connection to the car T.F. White saw.

From John Armstrong's University of Minnesota Speech

Minneapolis--May 15, 1999

"Mr. T.F. White saw a red Ford Falcon quickly pull into the El Chico parking lot. This is 6 blocks north of the Texas Theater. The man and car appeared to be hiding behind a large billboard sign. Curious, Mr. White walked across the street toward the car. When White was within a few yards of the car, the driver looked directly at him, the quickly sped off throwing gravel with his rear tires. White wrote down the license plate number and make and model of the car. The license plates were traced to blue 1957 Plymouth owned by Carl Mather, an employee of Collins Radio. Mather was the best friend of Dallas Police officer J.D. Tippit. Mather was unknown to the Warren Commission and refused to discuss the matter with reporters. Years later Mather was granted immunity (LEFT-SLIDE 62) from prosecution and interviewed by the HSCA. Today, twenty years later, his interview was still classified."

White was a mechanic who worked for Mack Pate Garage 114 W. Seventh St. (HSCA vol. 12 p. 39)

The Falcon White saw bore Texas plate PP4537. White would later go on to say that it was Lee Harvey Oswald behind the wheel of that Falcon.

Steve Thomas

Steve, There are reports of a red Ford Falcon in Oak Cliff at the time, but it shouldn't be confused with the Wise Allegation, in which Wes Wise interviewed Mr. White, an elderly mechanic, who saw the accused assassin or someone strongly resembing him, acting suspiciously, sitting in and then driving away in a four door 1957 Plymouth. White wrote down the license plate nmber PP4537 and Plymouth, as the HSCA report clearly indicates.

It is only when the FBI get to interview Mr. White that the four door 1957 Plymouth becomes a two door red Ford Falcon. Since Mr. White was a mechanic, I don't think he would or could mistake the two different model cars, especially since he wrote the correct number and make down on a piece of paper and when the FBI went out to the owner of the PP537 license plate there it was - a four door 1957 Plymouth in the drive way of the Mather home. It's a shame that the FBI didn't bother interview Mather about such a strange coincidece, especially since he was such a good friend of the policeman murdered in the same neighborhood where his car was seen being driven by someone who looked just like the killer. That's to say nothing about his alibi of being at work at Collins Radio, where he worked on the radio on LBJ's plane, for the same company that owned the CIA raider ship the Rex. But instead of going out to Collins and interviewing Mather they go intimdate Mr. White and change his story with the Red Herring Ford.

You can follow the Ford or you can follow the Plymouth.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol12_0021a.htm

That's not to say that there weren't some suspicious red Fords in Oak Cliff.

Michael Benson (Who's Who in JFK) quotes Benevendes as saying there was a man sitting in a red 61 Ford Falcon parked about six cars from Tippit's car and Igor Vaganov had a red Ford Thunderbird.

BK

HERE ARE SOME OF jACK White's work, showing Harvey and Lee.....for your perusal....bShrugSherlock

Here also from Jack White and John Armstrong, photos of lho, from Russia, with love..Sherlocki'll be back with a bit more, b:coffee: