Deep Politics Forum
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? (/thread-5051.html)

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Bernice Moore - 27-02-2011

and yet her letter to the arrb in 96...

Marina Oswald Porter's
Letter to the A.R.R.B. - April 1996

[Image: newreply.php?do=postreply&t=5545]
Mr. John Tunheim, Chairman
JFK Assassination Records Review Board
600 E Street, NW, Second Floor
Washington, D.C. 20530

Dear Mr. Tunheim:

I am writing to you regarding the release of still classified documents related to the assassination of President Kennedy, and to my former husband, Lee Harvey Oswald.
Specifically, I am writing to ask about documents I have learned of from a recent book and from a story in the Washington Post by the authors of the same book (as well as other documents they have described to me). The book reviews Dallas police, FBI, and CIA files released since 1992, and places them in the context of previously known information. I would like to know what the Review Board is doing to obtain the following:
1. The Dallas field office and headquarters FBI reports on the arrests of Donnell D. Whitter and Lawrence R. Miller in Dallas on November 18, 1963 with a carload of stolen U.S. army weapons. I believe that Lee Oswald was the FBI informant who made these arrests possible. I would also like to know what your board has done to obtain the reports of t he U.S. Marshal and the U.S. Army on the same arrests, and the burglary these men were suspected of.
2. the records of the FBI interrogations of John Franklin Elrod, John Forrester Gedney and Harold Doyle (the latter men were previously known as two of the "three tramps") in the Dallas jail November 22-24, 1963. All of these men have stated that they were interrogated during that time by the FBI.
3. The official explanation of why the arrest records for Mr. Elrod, Mr. Gedney, and Mr. Doyle, as well as for Daniel Wayne Douglas and Gus Abrams were placed "under federal seal" in the Dallas Police Records Division for 26 years as described by Dallas City Archives supervisor Laura McGhee to the FBI in 1992.
4. The FULL records of the interrogation of Lee Harvey Oswald, including his interrogation in the presence of John Franklin Elrod as described by Elrod in an FBI report dated August 11, 1964.
5. The reports of army intelligence agent Ed J. Coyle on his investigation of Captain George Nonte, John Thomas Masen, Donnell D. Whitter, Lawrence R. Miller, and/or Jack Ruby. I am also requesting that you obtain agent Coyle's reports as army liaison for presidential protection on November 22, 1963 (as described by Coyle's commanding officer Col. Robert Jones in sworn testimony to the House Select Committee on Assassinations). If the army does not immediately produce these documents, they should be required to produce agent Coyle to explain what happened to his reports.
6. Secret Service reports and tapes of that agency's investigation of Father Walter Machann and Silvia Odio in 1963-64.
7. Reports of the FBI investigation of Cuban exiles in Dallas, to include known but still classified documents on Fermin de Goicochea Sanchez, Father Walter Machann and the Dallas Catholic Cuban Relocation Committee. These would include informant files for Father Machann and/or reports of interviews of Father Machann by Dallas FBI agent W.Heitman.
8. The full particulars and original of the teletype received by Mr. William Walter in the New Orleans FBI office on the morn-ing of November 17, 1963, warning of a possible assassination attempt on President Kennedy in Dallas. I now believe that my former husband met with the Dallas FBI on November 16, 1963, and provided informant information on which this teletype was based.
9. A full report of Lee Harvey Oswald's visit to the Dallas FBI office on November 16, 1963.
10. A full account of FBI agent James P. Hosty's claim (in his recent book, ASSIGNMENT: OSWALD) that Lee Harvey Oswald knew of a planned "paramilitary invasion of Cuba" by "a group of right wing Cuban exiles in outlying areas of New Orleans.' We now know that such an invasion was indeed planned by a Cuban group operating on CIA payroll in Miami, New Orleans, and Dallas--the same group infiltrated by Lee Oswald. We know this information ONLY from documents released since 1992, as described in the book I have mentioned. On what basis did agent Hosty believe Lee "had learned" of these plans, unless Lee himself told him this? I am therefore specifically requesting the release of the informant report that Lee Oswald provided to agent Hosty and/or other FBI personnel on this intelligence information.
The time for the Review Board to obtain and release the most important documents related to the assassination of President Kennedy is running out. At the time of the assassination of this great president whom I loved, I was misled by the "evidence" presented to me by government authorities and I assisted in the conviction of Lee Harvey Oswald as the assassin. From the new information now available, I am now convinced that he was an FBI informant and believe that he did not kill President Kennedy. it is time for Americans to know their full history. On this day when I and all Americans are grieving for the victims of Oklahoma City, I am also thinking of my children and grandchildren, and of all American children, when I insist that your board give the highest priority to the release of the documents I have listed. this is the duty you were charged with by law. Anything else is unacceptable--not just to me, but to all patriotic Americans.
Please be advised that this is an open letter, and i intend to make it available to anyone who wishes to see it. The time for secrecy in government is over. I ask that you respond to me in writing within two weeks, and will take no further action until then.

Thank you for your attention to my requests.

Sincerely,

/s/ Marina Porter

[Update: Marina Oswald Porter was contacted by co-editor Walt Brown as we went to press; she received only a "general response" and not from Tunheim; the FBI gave a blanket denial to all the Oswald-as-FBI informant allegations; more to follow.....]

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Bernice Moore - 27-02-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1lxNEKjhwg marina's first interview 1963

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJCCBZxpCY

last it appears was 2010..

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Peter Lemkin - 27-02-2011

Interesting letter to AARB. If I've seen it before, I don't remember it. As to her recent clip on the BYP, there can only be two possibilities, IMO. Either Lee had her take some photos [but 100% surely NOT the photos we now see....and don't know why she hasn't noted the obvious impossibilities and/or discrepancies from what she took [the ones we were given are composites made in a photo studio], or 2] She is still towing the line she was told to tell about them and never took them and knows it.

Time to tell the complete truth, Marina.....the hour is VERY late!

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 27-02-2011

If Webster witnessed Marina speaking English, the way I would interpret it was she was a KGB agent put on American defectors who met Webster first and then Lee Harvey Oswald (Harvey).

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Dawn Meredith - 27-02-2011

Strange woman if that 1998 article is to be believed. I have articles from the 80's where she said the exact opposite. Packed away in files and I have a flu so don't have the energy to dig them out today. Does she ever tell the same story twice?
As far as turning down help from the ACLU I don't think in 1964 she was her own person in any sense. Perhaps she is still not.

Dawn

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 01-03-2011

Any chance Marina photographed Harvey with the Carcano in the Backyard Photo and when Lee saw it he genuinely said it wasn't him?

Marina would have good reason to tell Jesse Ventura she feared for her children's safety. In my opinion this would be more of an excuse to not talk rather than actually fearing for the safety of her children at this point. She's obviously so deep into this she can't talk without exposing the whole enchilada and bringing the whole thing down on herself.

I think people miss the obvious when Armstrong's Harvey and Lee evidence is out there and Marina is making no comment on it. It's a bend in the prism of reality for these two things, Armstrong's theory, and Marina's silence, to exist together. A non-reality dimension that strains the cosmic order. A three legged stool where the third leg, that is government fidelity, isn't under the stool supporting anything. Yet they tell us to take a comfortable seat.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Albert Doyle - 02-03-2011

The Oswald double taken out the back door of the Texas theater had to be sprung by intel after they left because he never made it to the police station. So therefore the officers who witnessed it had to have been given orders to stay quiet. As a matter of fact those making the arrest were probably under orders from the start, since they approached from the rear and took the double out the rear. This shows they had no intent of showing the second Oswald to the public by the front entrance.

From here on the entire investigation was under the secret control of CIA using national security laws. The reason they performed such an outrageous cover-up and stuck with it is because they had the confidence they were acting under the protection of CIA national security laws. Some honest officers then went back to the police station and honestly recorded making their arrest in the balcony.

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Jack White - 09-03-2011

Steve Duffy Wrote:Magda, Robert made those statement's to Armstrong himself. He claimed to have met Marina on a few occasions...and lived in an apartment block were she also visited often....Remember Katya Ford's comments to the WC that Marina told her she had met Lee at a dance, which was not what happened...seemed she was mistaken Lee with a previous encounter with Robert...

CORRECTION posted at request of John Armstrong:

Steve Duffy posted:

Magda, Robert made those statement's to Armstrong himself. He claimed to have met Marina on a few occasions...and lived in an apartment block were she also visited often....Remember Katya Ford's comments to the WC that Marina told her she had met Lee at a dance, which was not what happened...seemed she was mistaken Lee with a previous encounter with Robert...

DICK RUSSELL TOLD ME, YEARS AGO (LATE 1990'S), THAT HE WAS GOING TO INTERVIEW ROBERT IN CAPE COD, MA. I ASKED DICK TO ASK WEBSTER IF HE SPOKE WITH MARINA IN ENGLISH WHEN HE MET HER IN MOSCOW. WEBSTER TALKED ABOUT HIS MEETINGS WITH MARINA IN THE SOVIET UNION AND DISCUSSED HER ABILITY TO SPEAK ENGLISH. DICK RUSSELL THEN PASSED THIS INFORMATION TO ME. I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN WITH WEBSTER.

JOHN

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Charles Drago - 09-03-2011

Jack,

You might want to run this by J.A.

I've previously posted this, but I'll do it here one more time:

Webster allegedly told a person who was professionally "attending to" him that he once was married to Marina. That "attendant" told the story to me.

It is no longer possible for me to communicate with my source -- who also told me that Webster feigned physical and mental infirmities to all but a select few.

This is the extent of my info.

Charles

Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - Steve Duffy - 09-03-2011

Jack White Wrote:
Steve Duffy Wrote:Magda, Robert made those statement's to Armstrong himself. He claimed to have met Marina on a few occasions...and lived in an apartment block were she also visited often....Remember Katya Ford's comments to the WC that Marina told her she had met Lee at a dance, which was not what happened...seemed she was mistaken Lee with a previous encounter with Robert...

CORRECTION posted at request of John Armstrong:

Steve Duffy posted:

Magda, Robert made those statement's to Armstrong himself. He claimed to have met Marina on a few occasions...and lived in an apartment block were she also visited often....Remember Katya Ford's comments to the WC that Marina told her she had met Lee at a dance, which was not what happened...seemed she was mistaken Lee with a previous encounter with Robert...

DICK RUSSELL TOLD ME, YEARS AGO (LATE 1990'S), THAT HE WAS GOING TO INTERVIEW ROBERT IN CAPE COD, MA. I ASKED DICK TO ASK WEBSTER IF HE SPOKE WITH MARINA IN ENGLISH WHEN HE MET HER IN MOSCOW. WEBSTER TALKED ABOUT HIS MEETINGS WITH MARINA IN THE SOVIET UNION AND DISCUSSED HER ABILITY TO SPEAK ENGLISH. DICK RUSSELL THEN PASSED THIS INFORMATION TO ME. I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN WITH WEBSTER.

JOHN

Appreciate the correction. Thanks, John, Jack.