Deep Politics Forum
Settling in. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Settling in. (/thread-5202.html)

Settling in. - Alan Dale - 01-01-2011

New year; New member.

My name is Alan Dale.

I am pleased to be in the company of all who are interested in discussing, listening, teaching, and learning about these matters of our mutual interest. I recognize many respected names among this membership. I consider it an honor and privilege to be in your company.

My interest in the many related issues pertaining to President Kennedy's assassination is inspired by a lifetime of love, contemplation, and grief. What limited knowledge I may possess, (always mindful of Mark Twain and Will Rogers who advise us to be careful about investing too much in what we know that ain't so), comes as the gift of Teachers, Scholars, Journalists -- Peter Dale Scott, John Newman, Gaeton Fonzi, Jefferson Morley, James W. Douglass, David C. Martin, Anthony Summers -- Contemporary investigators without whom our History would be surrendered to the wrong authorities.

My thanks to Phil Dragoo, a master of summation and poetical insight. I credit Phil with introducing me to this community.

Greetings to all, and...

Happy New Year!

Settling in. - Bernice Moore - 01-01-2011

Welome to the Forum Alan, there is a great assortment of members here all with their specific contributions,many in different areas, which imo really adds to the qualified information of a forum..happy new year b..

Settling in. - Dawn Meredith - 01-01-2011

Welcome to DPF. I trust you will enjoy your time here. No flaming, no ad homs, no lone nutters, no disinfo agents. Just healthy discussion, new research, diverse views, and all matters dark and deep.

Happy New Year, also.

Dawn

Settling in. - David Guyatt - 01-01-2011

I also wish to add to Dawn's welcome, Dale.

Any questions concerning proper forum behaviour are set out in the "Forum Decorum & Rules of Engagement" folder HERE.

Settling in. - Magda Hassan - 01-01-2011

Welcome Alan :wavey: I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing your posts.

Settling in. - Peter Presland - 01-01-2011

And another welcome from me too Alan.

Anyone leading with Mark Twain in a list of other profound mentors is likely to find both stimulating discussion and congenial company here.

Settling in. - Ed Jewett - 01-01-2011

Welcome, Alan. You have to provide your own coffee, tea or other embellishment but, other than that, it's a great place, now plus one.

Settling in. - Alan Dale - 02-01-2011

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've been here all day. Where's the Men's Room?

:-)

Settling in. - Ed Jewett - 02-01-2011

Alan Dale Wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've been here all day. Where's the Men's Room?

:-)

Two doors down on the left, one floor down.