Deep Politics Forum
Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? (/thread-5374.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - James H. Fetzer - 14-01-2011

Have you taken a good look at the medical evidence? JFK was hit four times--once in the throat from in front, once in the back from behind, and twice in the head from behind and from in front. There appear to have been shooters at six locations and, given four hits on JFK, one to three on Connally, and at least three misses, there were eight, nine, or ten shots altogether. You might want to take a look at a piece of mine which I presented at the University of North Dakota, where I was introduced by Judge John Tunheim, who was the chair of the ARRB. My goal was to provide an integration of what we know about the physical, medical, ballistic and photographic evidence. Then share your thoughts with me:

Dealey Plaza Revisited: What Happened to JFK?
http://www.und.edu/instruct/jfkconference/UNDchapter30.pdf

I know of no one who thinks any photographs or films were faked in advance. I can't imagine why anyone would even think it were possible. The conspirators would not have known what they needed to cover-up before the assassination had even taken place. The prospect of a blow-out to the back of the head from a shot fired from the back of the head is quite remote. We know that his brains were blown out to the left rear, where they hit Officer Hargis, who was riding at the left rear of the limousine, so hard he thought he himself had been shot. This is not really "my theory" but the result of collaborative research with David Mantik, John Costella, Charles Crenshaw, Jack White, David Healy, and David Lifton.

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - Albert Doyle - 15-01-2011

I guess you can't get rid of the rear shot because there's too much splatter evidence for it to the forward. It's hard to reconcile CT arguments that the blood fog seen in Zapruder is the outshoot of a shot from the front with claims that the blood fog is drawn-in. How much of the blood fog are you keeping and how much are you rejecting? See what I mean? You have Greer getting splattered at the front left which creates a problem for it being from any entry wound to the temple, or further back above and behind the right ear.

The problem with Hargis getting stung by pieces exiting the occipital wound is he was back and to the left. If your occipital wound is indeed an exit wound its location does not suggest a trajectory towards Hargis. Any look at the drawings of the rear wound show it to be on the right side of the occiput. When you input Kennedy's head being angled 23 degrees left it draws Hargis further and further out of range from a Grassy Knoll shooter almost 90 degrees perpendicular. Hargis would be, however, in range of materials exploded-out under the extreme pressure of a gunshot traversing the pressure containment dome of a skull. If the skull flap seen in Zapruder is real the first direction it would have sent the highest pressure materials would be in Hargis' direction as they were shunted under the underside of the skull and shot towards Hargis as the flap opened up.

The problem with the skull flap seen in Zapruder is it was witnessed by people standing right there. Even better it was "ear"-witnessed as making a thumping "pumpkin smashing sound". The large blood fog exploding-out into air would make such a sound. This is corroborating scientific evidence. Also, the blood fog was accompanied by pieces of skull in a whitish forward-angled jet, including a triangular piece I think very well may be the Harper Fragment. It was also evidenced in the spatter pattern, including gore materials equal to the event.

I'm fence-sitting on the neck shot. Seems a wound from the front in that location would shatter the spine in the neck and be instantly fatal. I'd like a coherent review of the thread fibers in the tie to determine shot direction.

I'm not necessarily trying to exclude a successful forward shot, I'm trying to make an objective argument that the Parkland rear wound could have been from a total head explosion event that also created the McClelland wound. In this case the Bethesda doctors could have misrepresented the rear of the head not to cover-up a forward shot but in order to establish the entry wound of a rear shot instead.

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - James H. Fetzer - 15-01-2011

Generations of students of JFK have taken the film to be authentic and engaged in the kinds of speculations in which you are engaged. Roderick Ryan told Noel Twman that the blood spray and the "blob" had been painted in. And of course the new Hollywood experts have found that the massive blow-out to the back of the head was painted out in black--and crudely, at that! You might want to take a look at some other articles on this, including "Zapruder JFK Film impeached by Moorman JFK Polaroid", "US Government Official: JFK Cover-Up, Film Fabrication", and "The JFK 'Head Shot' Paradox". Most importantly, you might want to view the Costella tutorial on the faking of the film, which is archived at http://assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/

Albert Doyle Wrote:I guess you can't get rid of the rear shot because there's too much splatter evidence for it to the forward. It's hard to reconcile CT arguments that the blood fog seen in Zapruder is the outshoot of a shot from the front with claims that the blood fog is drawn-in. How much of the blood fog are you keeping and how much are you rejecting? See what I mean? You have Greer getting splattered at the front left which creates a problem for it being from any entry wound to the temple, or further back above and behind the right ear.

The problem with Hargis getting stung by pieces exiting the occipital wound is he was back and to the left. If your occipital wound is indeed an exit wound its location does not suggest a trajectory towards Hargis. Any look at the drawings of the rear wound show it to be on the right side of the occiput. When you input Kennedy's head being angled 23 degrees left it draws Hargis further and further out of range from a Grassy Knoll shooter almost 90 degrees perpendicular. Hargis would be, however, in range of materials exploded-out under the extreme pressure of a gunshot traversing the pressure containment dome of a skull. If the skull flap seen in Zapruder is real the first direction it would have sent the highest pressure materials would be in Hargis' direction as they were shunted under the underside of the skull and shot towards Hargis as the flap opened up.

The problem with the skull flap seen in Zapruder is it was witnessed by people standing right there. Even better it was "ear"-witnessed as making a thumping "pumpkin smashing sound". The large blood fog exploding-out into air would make such a sound. This is corroborating scientific evidence. Also, the blood fog was accompanied by pieces of skull in a whitish forward-angled jet, including a triangular piece I think very well may be the Harper Fragment. It was also evidenced in the spatter pattern, including gore materials equal to the event.

I'm fence-sitting on the neck shot. Seems a wound from the front in that location would shatter the spine in the neck and be instantly fatal. I'd like a coherent review of the thread fibers in the tie to determine shot direction.

I'm not necessarily trying to exclude a successful forward shot, I'm trying to make an objective argument that the Parkland rear wound could have been from a total head explosion event that also created the McClelland wound. In this case the Bethesda doctors could have misrepresented the rear of the head not to cover-up a forward shot but in order to establish the entry wound of a rear shot instead.

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - Paul Rigby - 15-01-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:...a total head explosion event ...

My reaction, too, to your extraordinary post: I haven't enjoyed one so much in years. Keep up the baffling work.

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - Albert Doyle - 16-01-2011

Paul Rigby Wrote:My reaction, too, to your extraordinary post: I haven't enjoyed one so much in years. Keep up the baffling work.

Even if parts of the blood fog were painted-in we still haven't accounted for other photographs that caught it, splatter evidence that backs it, the "pumpkin smashing sound" that was told of by people at the time etc. I believe these are all true to the known facts. Even Fetzer admits a rear shot. He says there were two shots, front and rear, so if we already admit there was a rear shot then couldn't it at least be responsible for some of the blood fog seen in Zapruder? Even if the blood fog was drawn-in couldn't there have been some blood spray that was further enhanced? If it's "baffling" it is so because the evidence makes it that way. That's why it's important to strictly observe the evidence. I don't know what to say. The pumpkin smashing sound conforms more to what is seen in the film and less to the baseball-sized rear wound. I'd be curious how the CT people who claim a small hole entry wound in the front explain the brain splatter material that exited forward and was witnessed by the front seat occupants? And the bone bits clearly seen flying in Zapruder that were then retrieved down-range of their direction (Harper Fragment)? Were they drawn-in too? For all we know the black-out alterations were done simply to make all evidence show a rear shot and nothing else. A simple explanation existing within the complex.

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - James H. Fetzer - 16-01-2011

I don't understand why you haven't read the articles I have suggested or watched
the Costella tutorial. Until you do, I think you don't have a cue about the Zapruder.

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Paul Rigby Wrote:My reaction, too, to your extraordinary post: I haven't enjoyed one so much in years. Keep up the baffling work.

Even if parts of the blood fog were painted-in we still haven't accounted for other photographs that caught it, splatter evidence that backs it, the "pumpkin smashing sound" that was told of by people at the time etc. I believe these are all true to the known facts. Even Fetzer admits a rear shot. He says there were two shots, front and rear, so if we already admit there was a rear shot then couldn't it at least be responsible for some of the blood fog seen in Zapruder? Even if the blood fog was drawn-in couldn't there have been some blood spray that was further enhanced? If it's "baffling" it is so because the evidence makes it that way. That's why it's important to strictly observe the evidence. I don't know what to say. The pumpkin smashing sound conforms more to what is seen in the film and less to the baseball-sized rear wound. I'd be curious how the CT people who claim a small hole entry wound in the front explain the brain splatter material that exited forward and was witnessed by the front seat occupants? And the bone bits clearly seen flying in Zapruder that were then retrieved down-range of their direction (Harper Fragment)? Were they drawn-in too? For all we know the black-out alterations were done simply to make all evidence show a rear shot and nothing else. A simple explanation existing within the complex.

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - Bernice Moore - 16-01-2011

albert ''Even if parts of the blood fog were painted-in we still haven't accounted for other photographs that caught it,'' i can think of one wee gif i have of nix, that to me shows a piece of his skull flying off the back of his head,out over the back of the limo.and of course the moorman spray, or whatever one calls it, could you please post some of the other photos, that show the blood fog or splatter etc, i would appreciate studying them, thanks...b

oh, magda Confusedanta: this is the second time trying to post a gif, and it does not move,within the post, is there anything extra one is to do when posting such so they will activate. many thanks...b
ss, when the head exploaded and i believe that is the term many up close referred to, it did spread out everyhere, but one place not apparently, the hood of the back of the limo is so shiny clean and neat like it was all cleaned off, though the motorcyclist to the left got hit hard,and smeared, yet there is none seen within the photos of brain splatter tissue etc, on the left rear hood, of the limo
as to the brain matter spread on the front occupants, see lady bird and the ss statements recall, about the spread of such and on their clothes, when a pin is inserted into a water balloon,or it is thrown at whomver the water bursts out in a widely spread area,been hit with many down through the years, not just where one would prefer it to go, nor a smashed pumpkin either.imo..b

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - Bernice Moore - 16-01-2011

here is another better gif imo, showing matter spread on the upper back hood see as jackie, climbs out, but it has disappeared by the time the limo is seen on the astemmons freeway with clint hill holding on...if it takes that is and moves...b

this gif done by chris davidson,i believe, or martin hijdrichs, thanks .shows splatter flying out the rear of the head seen in zap frames. myra if not enabled, could you, this shows quite clearly, imo..b

Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - Peter Lemkin - 16-01-2011

da gif's - she no move...!:mexican: