Deep Politics Forum
Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Saint Fletcher the Obscure (/thread-5561.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Trowbridge H. Ford - 25-02-2011

I have not found the Prouty letters yet, but the ones I have found, especially the ones from Richard Sprague, have encouraged me to believe that he was the one to urge me to look higher in the covert government when talking about Governor Connally orginally setting up JFK in Texas, and Nixon finishing the job in Dallas the day before with all his posturing for Pepsi - stating he needed no protection, and going to the Bottlers Convention across from the Trade Mart where he JFK would be speaking to prove it.

The result was up to Harvey, Gaincana's underlings, Porter Goss, U-2 pilot Captain Joe Glenn Hyde, Jr., etc., to do the rest.

Sprague was trying to spread the false claim that I had come up with the Nixon-Ruby memo, believing it most likely legitimate, and that I believed that Hunt et al. were the tramps in the railroad marshalling yard

In making me pay for such claims - what Jim Marrs was involved in with Crossfire when it came to me - I found a letter from legal researcher Jennifer Caplan, shortly before Nixon died, stating this:

"In the course of my work, I came upon some seconardy sources which indicate that you obtained a copy of an FBI memorandum in which Richard Nixon intervened on behalf of a witness called to testify before the House Un-American Activities Committee in 1947. The name of the withness was Jack Rubenstein.

I am interested in verifying the existence of this memorandum, and would like to obtain a copy. I also would like to verify that the above information is true and respectfully ask if you would be willing to provide me with a written statement asserting your knowledge and belief that it is authentic.

If the above is true, and if you would be at liberty to disclose how you obtained this document, I would interested in that information, as well, for my own personal and confidential use only."

Fortunately, the letter only arrived to me in Portugal after Nixon died, and so it was a dead letter, but I was never such a fool as to fall for a trap as this, even if the memo was genuine.

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Bernice Moore - 25-02-2011

thankyou, here is a copy for all who are interested..b

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Trowbridge H. Ford - 25-02-2011

Thanks, Bernice, for posting the memo - a controversy that I thought was settled shortly after Nixon's fall after articles appeared in The National Tatler, and The Writer's Digest about the showdown between Prince of Darkness J. David Truby and me.

In one way I can take credit for it, as in my research of Nixon on HUAC, I ran into its record about a Jack Rubenstein and Miriam Silvis, quitting the Young Communists after Stalin took over the ACP. Then I did a lot of work on Chicago's Jack 'Sparky' (aka Iskra in Russian) Rubenstein who later became Jack Ruby in Dallas, trying to establish a new life, thanks to his connections then to Sam Giancana's Outfit.

I then decided that Jack Ruby's change of life become the model for the Nixon-Mundt Act about how to deal with America's communist problem.

There was no reason for Nixon to want to get him to testify, as Tricky Dick knew all he wanted about Ruby.

The memo was created by Truby et al. to make it look like it still happened, and at my expense.

Now back to finding the Prouty letters.

thankyou again for your further response and information; you mentioned the photographer sending you some copies,robert petit clerc was his name , you were very close.. within this tribute to penn is the one with him and robert groden...http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/21st_Issue/tribute.html

PETER, the newspaper photo of penn's midlothian bombed, is gone from the web,and not available any longer at his site within such, and gone from my pc..the gremlin got hungry..again...:nono:i do know i have it on one of the zillion cds but which i must have a look into them for several other things also, so hopefully i will come across it one day..thanks fellas...b

James, and interested, here is the edition that the francis fruge information was in...at mary ferrell's...thanks for your time, all take care..thanks administration again, for the space and resources...best b..:gossip:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=109189&relPageId=9

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Tait Lifto - 01-11-2011

Today, I relaunched www.DallasTunnels.com with expanded content - if you'd like to add any content, definitely let me know - I'm particularly short on good pictures! -Tait

Bernice Moore Wrote:Dallas History Message Board
Dallas Underground Tunnels
Posted By: Tait Lifto - http://www.dallastunnels.com <taitlifto@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, 19 November 2004, at 10:48 a.m.
I'm looking for any information I can locate as research for my non-profit website dedicated to the Dallas Underground Tunnels. I personally love the tunnels and have used them for years so I built the site to share info with others. However, I'm having a horrible time in locating info on the tunnels' history. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
http://www.dallastunnels.com
\
Tait the tunnel site is also gone, i have a couple of his photos, will dig..b

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Bernice Moore - 04-11-2011

Something very interesting has come my way...........regarding...of all things..and I know Seamus will be thrilled, absolutely...:wavey:now guess what my friend, there's a new site on board, really two of them, but for your pleasure especially, here you go.....no baloney. no made up story, just some facts, on the Underground Tunnels of Dallas......:wavey:guess what, they ARE STILL THERE...AMAZING AIN'T IT...:wavey:

DALLAS TUNNELS NEW SITE

http://www.dallastunnels.com/

THOUGHT.IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE DALLAS CONFERENCES...PERHAPS, IF INTERESTED, THEY COULD GO A LOOKING IN THE COOL SHADE OF THE TUNNELS, AND CLICK A FEW PHOTOS, AND IF POSSIBLE, MEANDER OVER TO THE ELM STREET, UNDERGROUND AREA, AND JUST MAYBE SEE IF...SOMEONE DID HAVE A SHOT FROM THAT AREA, WAS THERE A WAY OUT THROUGH THE TUNNELS, JUST A SILLY IDEA...BUT IT COULD PROVE VERY INTERESTING, AND YOU'D BE FIRST WITH SOME PHOTOS..IMAGINE..:lol:.THANKS B..

P.S LINK SHOWING SOME SKETCHES AND PART OF THE HISTORY OF THE TUNNELS..

http://www.dallastunnels.com/?p=126

THE HISTORY...http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-198661794.html

Ultramodern underground Dallas: Vincent Ponte's pedestrian-way as systematic solution to the declining downtown.(Report

There is an interesting question posted on the site's forum, no reply as yet, but very interesting...hmmmmm

Were there tunnels extending further than Houston and Elm Streets?

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Bernice Moore - 04-11-2011

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=112145941980716723888.00044f918266696d0ca0e&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=32.782449,-96.798713&spn=0.008226,0.016479&z=17

GOOGLE MAP OF DALLAS UNDERGROUND TUNNELS AND WALKWAYS...

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Bernice Moore - 29-11-2011

After years of neglect, the Dallas Morning News finally recognizes both COPA and JFK LANCER Conferences
Importance: High

Many questions have been asked re: The storm drain egress for one of the shooters……..immediately following the assassination....Frog...

Points to investigate should be:
:phone:
1. LBJ was alleged to have written his WPA (Works Progress Administration) paper on the tunnels under the Grassy Knoll area. [Google]

2. Jack Brazil was followed by a TV Crew climbing through the sewers and emerging from a pipe near the river. [YouTube]

3. What year the concrete was poured to reduce the diameter from the original size to the present size. [?]

4. The storm drain in question is NOT the round cover at the bottom of the steps on the sidewalk. It is at the RR Bridge, where the fence bends.......finally.and about time........others are asking, some very OLD questions....:curtain:lol..........

re BRAZIL ; so the research has brought out, the film was shown on the local tv that evening.....bet it does not exist...or perhaps it's in a safe somewhere.......lol.........b:cheer:

Saint Fletcher the Obscure - Bernice Moore - 14-07-2013

Bernice Moore Wrote:The dimmensions of the drains were;

Wed, 04 Jun 1997 15:42
Posted on alt.conspiracy.jfk
By: ahimsa@altinet.net

Early information.

City workers had the sewer opened behind the tool shed today. It appears
to be a standard sewer in that the round opening is the top of the bell.

The sides are built with brick and had iron rungs for climbing down. The
pipe at the bottom was covered with mud and debris but it appeared to be
12-15 feet deep and about 4 feet in diameter.

Tom Bowden
The Conspiracy Museum

No link working now, not found..

Some Information is found below at the Detroit Funk..link..re drain shot ..
scroll down..

http://www.detroitfunk.com/2005/11/20-week/

I see the link above is down now..i have some of the photos of the dallas underground system that they had posted...fwiw...b

here is the info from J.J...Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 00:55:11 -0400
From John Judge
To: treefrog

Ed,
I missed the earlier part of this exchange but have always believed the fatal shot came from the storm sewer on Elm Street to the right front of the motorcade. This was not from speculation or photo angling. The letter from Ed T, whoever that is, hits the nail on the head. I used to crawl down in the sewer with Penn Jones in 60s and it is quite different today. For one thing, the bottom has been filled in (note the flattening of the pipe opening at the bottom) and the opening that used to come up to my armpits now only reaches my waist. Oliver Stone repaved the street for his film and considerably reduced the size of the opening onto the street. It was more than ample and wide for the head shot. And Penn Jones, Jim Garrison and other critics placed the shot there from reports by witnesses and the physical evidence. It was Mark Lane in the late 60's who tried to move everyone up to the Grassy Knoll.

Earwitnesses heard a completely different sound from the last shot fired, one saying it echoed as if in a sewer.

Connally and others in the motorcade smelled gunpowder during the events. Smoke rose upwards from the fence area atop the Grassy Knoll, and would not have reached them. However, the passing of the first car in the motorcade would suck air and smoke out of the sewer hole and along the route of the motorcade.

A shot from the Grassy Knoll would have reached JFK's head at a downward angle, exiting from the base of his skull, and driving him down into the seat as it sent him backwards. A close examination of his reaction in both Zapruder and Nix films shows that he rises up from the seat as he is thrown back at over 100 mph. The fatal shot blew out the upper right portion of his skull. Both are consistent with a shot from below.

Brain matter and skull fragments explode upwards and travel back and to the left with great velocity at the moment of impact. Jackie later revealed that she picked up a portion of skull on the left rear of the car behind her seat, before being pushed back in by Clint Hill. A portion of skull was found near the curb on the south side of Elm, nearly 30 feet behind the position of the car at the point of the fatal shot and across the street.

Officer Billy Hargis was riding his motorcycle to the left rear of JFK's limousine and witnessed the head shot. He was quoted in the Warren Commission testimony saying that he was hit so hard with a skull fragment through his leather jacket that he thought he had been hit by a bullet. He looked down to see he was covered with blood, stopped and got off his motorcycle, and said "Am I hit?" He later parked the motorcycle over the opening of the sewer and ran up the Grassy Knoll with other witnesses. Quoted in the Dallas Morning News on the 30th anniversary of the assassination, Hargis recalled the event and said the brain and blood matter arced up and came down on him. Again, all this is more consistent with a shot from below and to the front.

The storm sewer is a good hidden location, one that a military sniper would choose. Penn Jones crawled through the pipes and discovered that going west along Elm leads to the vertical pipe that opens behind the Grassy Knoll fence near the overpass, and going across Elm and to the east leads to a grate in the basement of the Dallas jail. He yelled out when he got there, but no one responded.

The sewer shot was rarely mentioned by researchers or the public after Lane focused on the Grassy Knoll, but a few of us kept seeking the evidence. Subsequent "tell all" books by alleged participants usually repeat the standard locations, the TSBD window or the Grassy Knoll, for verisimilitude. A book published in the 1990's, long after it would have been fashionable to lie about the sewer location, titled Treason is My Daily Bread, by Mikhail Ledbedev, reveals his role in a plot involving Nazi intelligent agent Reinhard Gehlen to kill Kennedy in Dallas, and mentions that he was sent to shoot from the storm sewer. He may be covering for the real assassin in this, but by picking the sewer location he adds credibility to his account in my view. There are many other indications that Gehlen and his cold war spy network that formed our CIA were part of the JFK assassination conspiracy.
In the end though, it does not matter exactly where the shots came from or who fired them, even. None of that leads us back to the plotters, but the patsy Oswald does. Focusing endlessly on Dealey Plaza will never solve the crime. The bullets came from the Pentagon, no matter what direction they took.

John Judge

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/sewerShot.html

not all links working....

I have finally found a photo, posted by Jerry Dealey, I believe, showing the damage to the area of the knoll,in the 70's, from storms in Dallas, part of the area I believe slid down, collapsed and sewers had to be replaced, I was informed ,now imo seeing that early on men such as Penn Jones and Brazil, and Garrison's men mentioned being able to fit in and in some cases stand up within the sewers, I am thinking as was proposed to me by Jack and others that when repaired, they were replaced with the size that is seen today.........just my thoughts for the day..thanks below is the photo, and a thankie for it being posted...b