Deep Politics Forum
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Political Assassinations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here (/thread-594.html)

Pages: 1 2

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Myra Bronstein - 18-12-2008

On edit: This is branching off from the Larry Flynt thread.

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Magda Hassan - 23-12-2008

Thanks so much for posting this Peter. Great stuff. Mae must have been a fascinating woman. I had to have a laugh when on another forum some, who must remain nameless, were saying that John Lennon really wasn't much of a threat to TPTB as he had only written a few anti establishment songs and was no longer doing so. Yeah. John Lennon funded quite a few influential groups and individuals like Mae. Tariq Ali would know more.

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Jack White - 23-12-2008

I never met nor corresponded with Mae. But one year I received a Christmas card from her. I did not even know she knew of me. I guess she got my address from Penn Jones. I knew she was Jewish, so I thought it was odd. But maybe the card said "Happy Holidays"; I'm sure I still have the card, but I have no idea where.

Jack

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Jack White - 23-12-2008

For those who know little of Mae, she was of the wealthy I.Magnin department store family of San Francisco. A brilliant woman, she began her vast research because of the Nazi persecution of Jews, and found that everything was connected in conspiracyland. Her family considered her a blacksheep for taking such politically incorrect investigations. Her death was considered by some to be suspicious, and she was believed to be under constant FBI surveillance.

Jack

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - David Guyatt - 23-12-2008

Mae produced a large size flow-chart showing all the nazi connections to JFK. I used to have a copy but it is no longer available, but if someone else has a copy and can post it here, it would be an invaluable aid...

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Dawn Meredith - 23-12-2008

David Guyatt Wrote:Mae produced a large size flow-chart showing all the nazi connections to JFK. I used to have a copy but it is no longer available, but if someone else has a copy and can post it here, it would be an invaluable aid...

I had the great fortune of meeting Mae when she spoke at Boston University in 1975. It was the first ever 3 day national conference of deep political researchers, organized by the Assassination Information Bureau. What a line up!!

After her death I asked John Judge what she had been working on when she died under very mysterious circumstances, he told me "satanism in the military". Mae was indeed fearless and unrelenting in her research.

A true hero.

Dawn

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Peter Lemkin - 23-12-2008

David Guyatt Wrote:Mae produced a large size flow-chart showing all the nazi connections to JFK. I used to have a copy but it is no longer available, but if someone else has a copy and can post it here, it would be an invaluable aid...

Hmmm....that is one I've not heard of. I'll bet JJ has a copy...maybe I'll just ask him....that would be a good thing to have and I think I can add a few lines and names.....

A few - and only a few - of Mae's lines of inquiry were too strange to mention. Most were on target - or slighty off of a bullseye - but she was often the first to start on a certain trail; and how many of us have gotten a 'goal' without long and hard work - and not having had to back out of dark and weird narrow alleyways trying to find the truth, that is purposely hidden.....with more than a sprinkling of disinfo (and boobytraps) thrown in.

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Myra Bronstein - 23-12-2008

Jack White Wrote:For those who know little of Mae, she was of the wealthy I.Magnin department store family of San Francisco. A brilliant woman, she began her vast research because of the Nazi persecution of Jews, and found that everything was connected in conspiracyland. Her family considered her a blacksheep for taking such politically incorrect investigations. Her death was considered by some to be suspicious, and she was believed to be under constant FBI surveillance.

Jack

Thanks Jack. I have wondered about her background, and how she supported herself and her children. I don't know if she had a husband. Did she survive on family money?

I also had no idea that her research started with the subject of Nazis.

Certainly her death was suspicious. Yet another cancer victim/enemy of the state. Didn't one of her daughters die a suspicious death too? Car "accident" I believe.

Regarding the surveillance, I read somewhere on the web (have no idea if it's true) that she pointed out a house across from hers occupied by the CIA to spy on her. Also read (same caveat) that the house burned down immediately after her death.

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Dawn Meredith - 24-12-2008

Yesterday I found myself thinking again about the death of Mae Brussel. And what John Judge had told me in 1997. Then just now I remembered several things all connected to one book, two of which connect to two murders. Mae's and that of JFK Jr. The book "Concpiracies Cover-Ups and Crimes by Jonathan Vankin covers Mae's last work in a chapter entitled "There is no world for rational fear", and yes, writes this author her final project was the study of Satanic cults in the military:
"Satanic cults are the state of the art in brainwashing. With sex, drugs and violence they strip any semblance of moral thought. They are perfect for use in creating killers. The United States military, Brussel found, was using them".
These are Vankin's words. Mae was working on this in 1988, her last project, before strange things began occurring, home broken into, death threats, cancer- oh how many we've lost to cancer-. So Mae was onto a big story.

But the story here for me is this book and the writer's relationship to JFK Jr.
With George magazine John John had found a way to investigate much. He personally interviewed Scaife -(I have that issue)- as well as Castro. Then he did something almost unimagineble. He commissioned this author to write an article on conspiracies. I can see why this author migh have been chosen, this book covers the gamit: JFK, the Bushes, Nazi's. I stumbled onto this information quite by accident several years ago while investigating the facts surrounding the death of John Jr. The commissing of this article I mean. And the fact that John Jr did not publish it. Because it was TRASH. Vankin was outraged and published it on the web himself. It dealt primarily with aliens. The most far out "conspiracy idiocy"- ( my term)- one can imagine. The kind that makes people like us look beyond foolish. Why John Jr. did not use this piece was obvious, but for me the looming unanswered question was what conspiracy was he seeking to have exposed? The murders of his father and uncle? In George?

Was this the final step that blew him to bits?

And is Caroline turning into Bobby ?

Dawn

Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - Peter Lemkin - 24-12-2008

Myra Bronstein Wrote:Thanks Jack. I have wondered about her background, and how she supported herself and her children. I don't know if she had a husband. Did she survive on family money?

I also had no idea that her research started with the subject of Nazis.

Certainly her death was suspicious. Yet another cancer victim/enemy of the state. Didn't one of her daughters die a suspicious death too? Car "accident" I believe.

Regarding the surveillance, I read somewhere on the web (have no idea if it's true) that she pointed out a house across from hers occupied by the CIA to spy on her. Also read (same caveat) that the house burned down immediately after her death.

If you go to the videos I posted about Mae on the Flynt thread, you'll see the house across the street was about 99.9% suspicious and she even mused on her cancer before her death.....see the videos. All true. If you have any doubts, ask John Judge.