Deep Politics Forum
WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D (/thread-6169.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez - 27-03-2011

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D

Why has there been no discussion of Dr. Wood's book? After Dr. Wood announced on Red Ice Radio in January that her book was available at http://wheredidthetowersgo.com, someone started a thread here to discuss it, but it grew to 67 pages in length and never discussed the contents of Dr. Wood's book. Why is that??

Is no one here interested in the this historical document? Or perhaps no one here has yet figured out how to debunk it and that would be the only interest in discussing it? This book is being censored from many forums that discuss 9/11, so it seems to be a mighty dangerous book to those who want to cover up what happened on 9/11. Is there another explanation?

I have received my copy of "Where Did the Towers Go?" and I'm very impressed with the way Dr. Judy Wood has written this 500 page textbook and would like to bring it to your attention. As for those who feel compelled to condemn this book without having seen it, you may want to first consider this quote:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
- Albert Einstein

Here is an image of the book cover:
[Image: 000_CoverAll_r_cc_350.jpg]
http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/CoverPage_blue_s.jpg

and the cover page of her Supreme Court case:
[Image: 091020_petcertcover_350.jpg]
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/SC/091020_petcertcover_nc_s.jpg

Here are the first three paragraphs of the foreword by novelist and former literature professor Eric Larsen:

"The book you hold in your hands is the most important book of the twenty-first century. Let me explain why I say such a thing. Where Did the Towers Go? is a work, assuming that its content and message are properly and fairly heeded, that offers a starting point from which those who genuinely want to do it can begin, first, to rein in and then, perhaps, even end the wanton criminality and destructiveness of a set of American policies that took as their justification and starting point the horrific events of September 11, 2001.

It is now almost a decade since 9/11 took place, and in all that time no unassailable, permanent, or, in pragmatic terms, politically influential progress has been made in determining exactly and irrefutably what took place on that day---or what did not take place.

But now Dr. Judy Wood, in this unique, powerful, landmark work of forensic scientific investigation, provides us at last with that determination: She shows us what did happen on 9/11. Although Dr. Wood's scientific training and understanding are deep and complex, she has the gift of being able, without compromise, to express ideas of the greatest complexity in terms readily understandable to any interested and attentive lay person."

In my own professional opinion, this book is literally the single most evidence-packed piece of literature regarding 9/11 to be published since it happened. It is neither based on theory nor speculation; rather, it is simply based on easily-verifiable well-referenced physical evidence, analysis and discussion of that evidence, and the inescapable conclusions that are drawn from that evidence. This book is a must-read for any person who wishes to understand the true implications of the 9/11 attacks, and why there has been such an obvious, extensive, and relentless attempt to confuse people and divert our attention away from this overwhelming sum of important evidence. The truth has been out for a long time thanks to the selfless efforts of Dr. Judy Wood and the online database she has compiled at drjudywood.com, and now it has taken a new-and-improved form.

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO?
by Dr. Judy Wood, B.S., M.S., Ph.D.
http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/media

ISBN-13: 978-0-615-41256-6
ISBN-10: 0615412564
Library of Congress Control Number: 2010916516

World Library Catalog Listing
http://www.worldcat.org/title/where-did-the-towers-go-evidence-of-directed-free-energy-technology-on-911/oclc/704874500&referer=brief_results

Please note: Adam Parfrey of Feral House has been advertising a 240 page paperback book with the same title, Where Did the Towers Go?, as being out of stock or unavailable on various retail book websites. He is either doing this intentionally or through incompetence. A 240 page paperback book by Dr. Judy Wood with the same title has never been published and this is confusing potential buyers.

Sincerely,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - Jeffrey Orling - 30-03-2011

There was a lot of dust created by the collapse of the three towers. Most of the structural steel was not destroyed. Some of it was almost intact, much of it mangled and bent, a few pieces showed eutectic burning.

All the recovered steel was not inventoried before it was shipped away and sold for scrap. Bush said we were attacked so you don't investigate an act of war (attack), the country "responds". So we are left with little hard evidence and lots of images and videos many of them seem to be tampered with.

The steel did not turn to dust. The towers took 10-15 seconds to collapse and so this appears to be gravity at play. Some believe that this was too fast. This is an assertion not a fact.

Some are studying the collapses and the debris images to this date and discovering new information and new understanding of what happened. All three towers moved a bit before they "let go and collapsed" and this indicates that in the period of slight motion preceding the collapses, only detected with computers and sophisticated software analysis of the vids, that the structure was failing progressively and there was load / stress redistribution going on. Over time this left too little of the structure to support the loads and the buildings then collapsed from their own weight.

This was possible because of the unique design of the three towers which had long span open office floors with no columns interrupting them. So their design was partially their undoing.

We don't know what got the load / stress distribution and progressive failures going. Fire seems like an unlikely cause to do this in such a short time and without high enough temps. However once the structure was losing columns etc. it could not support the weight and gravity, as in a CD brought it down.

I personally wouldn't spend $50 to read Wood's book which if I understand correctly presents a DEW or some other form of energy which was used to "dustify" the towers. I reject that thesis for the reasons stated above.

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - Jack White - 31-03-2011

Jeffrey Orling Wrote:There was a lot of dust created by the collapse of the three towers. Most of the structural steel was not destroyed. Some of it was almost intact, much of it mangled and bent, a few pieces showed eutectic burning.

All the recovered steel was not inventoried before it was shipped away and sold for scrap. Bush said we were attacked so you don't investigate an act of war (attack), the country "responds". So we are left with little hard evidence and lots of images and videos many of them seem to be tampered with.

The steel did not turn to dust. The towers took 10-15 seconds to collapse and so this appears to be gravity at play. Some believe that this was too fast. This is an assertion not a fact.

Some are studying the collapses and the debris images to this date and discovering new information and new understanding of what happened. All three towers moved a bit before they "let go and collapsed" and this indicates that in the period of slight motion preceding the collapses, only detected with computers and sophisticated software analysis of the vids, that the structure was failing progressively and there was load / stress redistribution going on. Over time this left too little of the structure to support the loads and the buildings then collapsed from their own weight.

This was possible because of the unique design of the three towers which had long span open office floors with no columns interrupting them. So their design was partially their undoing.

We don't know what got the load / stress distribution and progressive failures going. Fire seems like an unlikely cause to do this in such a short time and without high enough temps. However once the structure was losing columns etc. it could not support the weight and gravity, as in a CD brought it down.

I personally wouldn't spend $50 to read Wood's book which if I understand correctly presents a DEW or some other form of energy which was used to "dustify" the towers. I reject that thesis for the reasons stated above.

This should really be simple. 1...Tell us the weight of all the structural
steel used in the towers. 2...Tell us the weight of all steel salvaged from
the towers. Subtract 2 from 1, and that is the amount of steel dustified.
Cite the source of your figures.

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - Jeffrey Orling - 31-03-2011

Jack,

I don't think we know either of these numbers precisely... perhaps the steel installed might be able to be accurately established, but I doubt the recovered steel weight can be accurately established.

But your concept is good.

Jeffrey Orling Wrote:Jack,

I don't think we know either of these numbers precisely... perhaps the steel installed might be able to be accurately established, but I doubt the recovered steel weight can be accurately established.

But your concept is good.

All scrap metal dealers weigh scrap metal to determine
what they are buying. They keep records. Weight determines
price.

Builders buy steel by weight plus manufacturing specs to build
buildings. Architects, engineers and contractors must know the
weight of steel they specify and use. They keep records. They
know the weight of every piece of steel.

A NYC architect should know this, and how to find those weights.

Jack

Jack,

Makes perfect sense. But not all the steel was sold for scrap. Some of it was taken and stored in a hanger in JFK and some I read was taken up to MA and stored for some reason. Some of it was used for memorials around the country.

If you know how much steel was removed, saved and stored please provide the number. Same thing for all the steel. We don't have the actual structural drawings for the towers, all the other buildings, the sub basements and so forth to do a calculation. I suspect the steel came from multiple sources in separate contracts. Only some of them are available as far as I can tell. If you have a list of all the contracts please provide it. And tell me how we could know we have ALL the contracts without comparing them piece by piece to the structural drawings?

I am doing a job now with some steel, not very much and I still don't know the total weight, although I know the size of all the members. Sections are often field cut leaving scraps which are returned to the dumpster. But I could go in, measure and calculate it.

Jeffrey Orling Wrote:Jack,

Makes perfect sense. But not all the steel was sold for scrap. Some of it was taken and stored in a hanger in JFK and some I read was taken up to MA and stored for some reason. Some of it was used for memorials around the country.

If you know how much steel was removed, saved and stored please provide the number. Same thing for all the steel. We don't have the actual structural drawings for the towers, all the other buildings, the sub basements and so forth to do a calculation. I suspect the steel came from multiple sources in separate contracts. Only some of them are available as far as I can tell. If you have a list of all the contracts please provide it. And tell me how we could know we have ALL the contracts without comparing them piece by piece to the structural drawings?

I am doing a job now with some steel, not very much and I still don't know the total weight, although I know the size of all the members. Sections are often field cut leaving scraps which are returned to the dumpster. But I could go in, measure and calculate it.

I am amazed that an architect would admit not knowing
the weight of steel in a structure he is designing.

I use an engineer and he deals with this.

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - Ralph Kermit Winterrowd 2nd - 31-03-2011

I find it shocking that all of these armchair critics who have never even read the book can critique the ONLY comprehensive forensics investigation contained within the "Where Did the Towers Go." Yes, I have read the book. These opinions, I belief, believes, feel, etc., belies the empirical evidence presented in Dr. Wood's Book. Condemnation without inspection is the height of ignorance. Einstein. After reading Dr. Wood's book, these self-appointed critics posts are merely dribble worthy of nothing vanishing into the ether with no trace left behind being a total waste of our time allotted to us to exist.

WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - Magda Hassan - 01-04-2011

Anything you'd like to say about the book or it's theories Ralph?