Deep Politics Forum
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment (/thread-6406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Vasilios Vazakas - 16-05-2011

Some believe that the men who ultimately authorized the assassination of Kennedy were from the emerging Southern & Western power structure of the Military industrial complex that was trying to take away power from the wall st. establishment or the American firsters vs wall st. globalists. Noel Twyman writes in his book:
"The extreme right wing considered the Eastern Power structure, both Republicans and Democrats, to be no better
than Communists selling out the nation to a one-World government through the UN. By participating in the murder of President Kennedy and
replacing him with Lyndon Johnson, the extreme right wing in the Southeastern and Western United States struck a mortal blow to the reign of power
of the Northeastern establishment that had been largerly in control of government from the inception of the nation".

Are the military industrial complex and the eastern establishment competing for power or they are just different facets of the same power group?
Donald Gibson believes that it was the eastern establishment that instigated the murder.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Charles Drago - 16-05-2011

Read The Yankee - Cowboy War, by Carl Ogelsby.

And think outside the "nation" box.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Vasilios Vazakas - 17-05-2011

Hello Charles.
I think this book is out of print. if my memory serves me right, Donald Gibson discusses Carl Oglesby's theory and disagrees with him, he insists on blaming the eastern establishment. I think Dr. Evica was thinking on the same line as Gibson.
I don't have Gibson's book in front of me so i'll need to check it out. However it will be extremely interesting to hear your view on this matter.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Jack White - 17-05-2011

Charles Drago Wrote:Read The Yankee - Cowboy War, by Carl Ogelsby.

And think outside the "nation" box.

Before I read Yankee-Cowboy War, I idealistically believed in the
"GOOD guys vs the BAD guys" paradigm. Oglesby makes it clear
that it is the "BAD guys vs the BAD guys". There are NO good guys
in the power struggle...because the bad guys eliminate them.

Jack

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Charles Drago - 17-05-2011

Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Hello Charles.
I think this book is out of print. if my memory serves me right, Donald Gibson discusses Carl Oglesby's theory and disagrees with him, he insists on blaming the eastern establishment. I think Dr. Evica was thinking on the same line as Gibson.
I don't have Gibson's book in front of me so i'll need to check it out. However it will be extremely interesting to hear your view on this matter.

On the contrary, Vasilios: Professor Evica understood that the highest rank of JFK assassination Facilitators was comprised of -- his words -- "a treasonous cabal of hard-line American and Soviet intelligence agents whose masters were above Cold War differences." [See A Certain Arrogance for more.]

This transcends intra-national and international political and economic rivalries, I'm afraid.

That being noted, I highly recommend Ogelsby's book -- which, if memory serves, is available somewhere on-line -- for the extraordinary insight it provides into what Jack White so neatly and accurately describes as the "bad guy v. bad guy" paradigm.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Jan Klimkowski - 17-05-2011

Charles Drago Wrote:This transcends intra-national and international political and economic rivalries, I'm afraid.

That being noted, I highly recommend Ogelsby's book -- which, if memory serves, is available somewhere on-line -- for the extraordinary insight it provides into what Jack White so neatly and accurately describes as the "bad guy v. bad guy" paradigm.

With a hat tip and bow to DPF member Mr Ed Encho:

http://edencho.blogspot.com/2011/01/yankee-and-cowboy-war.html

:dancingman:

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Brian Fegley - 17-05-2011

The cover-up of the assassination and the fact that as Donald Gibson pointed out the Warren Commission was dominated by McCloy and Dulles, would indicate that the conspiracy was carried out on behalf of the Wall Street/Eastern Establishment. Sure, many southerners and Texas oilmen, may have disliked Kennedy, but did they have the ability and power to use the CIA to committ the crime and the power to cover-up the crime? It doesn't appear that way, it does appear that the same forces who were using the CIA as their private army to overthrow governments in the Third World in places like Iran, Guatamela, South Vietnam, etc. used the CIA to set up the hit on Kennedy. And those forces were the Wall Street/Council on Foreign Relations/Eastern Establishment.

Now my questions are: since when did Texas oilmen and wealthy southerners have the ability to control the media and cover-up a crime of such magnitude? Did the South every carry out hits on third world governments? No, and all the evidence points to the fact that Kennedys assassination was like a black operation carried out in the Third World. Moreover, the CIA was a creation of the Eastern Establishment and was run by Ivy Leaguers and classic bluebloods.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Magda Hassan - 18-05-2011

Agreed Brian. And welcome by the way :wavey:. Wall Street is still dominant today. On steroids. The Texans had a role to play but just a walk on part. Even the Bush family with a faux Texas ranch is still more Yale than they'll ever be Texan. And they're not even the big guys.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Brian Fegley - 18-05-2011

Thank you Magda for the warm welcome....I would also point that when making the argument that the plot was based in the South, since the assassination was committed in the South, keep in mind that the original plot to kill Kennedy was in Chicago....As far as HL Hunt and the Murchisons and other wealthy oilmen, who some researchers point to, their wealth and influence could not compare to that of the Rockefellers and other prominent northeastern families like those of the Boston Brahmins. I mean the Rockefellers were so powerful that through their think tanks and non-profits they were able to dominate presidential administrations with their proteges. I mean the Kennedy administration was packed with members of the Council on Foreign Relations, the ultra sercretive Bilderberg group, and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. And this trend continues today. This would indicate that the center of action was based in the Northeast.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Brian Fegley - 18-05-2011

Even the Bush family, which is really much more powerful then the Kennedy family and has had much more political success, was originally from the Northeast and has sent three consecutive generations to Yale. Astute conservative critics have stated that "you can take the Bushes out of Connecticut, but not the Connecticut out of Bush."