Deep Politics Forum
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment (/thread-6406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Vasilios Vazakas - 12-06-2011

Seamus i agree with what you are saying, but we'll never find concrete evidence beyond reasonable doubt to prove who the true sponsors were. They are clever enough not to leave any traces. We have only indications not direct proofs so we have to think who benefited the most and why. Cui Bono?

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Charles Drago - 12-06-2011

Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:No.

Pray do tell oh leader why you think not? The evidence is pretty staggering. But it's also staggering that Hughes was being used in countless operations with out his knowledge.

It's all about language and meaning, oh follower.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Seamus Coogan - 13-06-2011

Charles Drago Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:No.

Pray do tell oh leader why you think not? The evidence is pretty staggering. But it's also staggering that Hughes was being used in countless operations with out his knowledge.

It's all about language and meaning, oh follower.

As you've seen oh leader my grammar is crap and I am very deaf to all but my own internal dialogues. Thus language is a problem rofl.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - David Josephs - 12-02-2014

It is somewhat interesting to me that of all the JFK threads on DEEP POLITICS... so few outright discuss the Evica-Drago model:

SPONSORS -- Those with theauthority and motive to sanction the assassination and the connections toengage facilitating agents and systems.

FACILITATORS -- From the "princes" who directly and/or through buffers routinely interacted with and carried out the agendas of the SPONSORS and who created the plot in
all its complexities, through high-level members of facilitating organizations, to mid- to low-level functionaries who performed the heavy lifting.

MECHANICS -- The gunmen and support personnel on-site who carried out the attack.
===============

I'd first like to go back to a comment in the thread about the Chicago Plot. In the WCDs there are numerous FBI reports from Chicago which go out of their way to mention Arthur Vallee and to DENY the existence of other, "detained" shooters... as well as deny that Oswald was alos arrested in early Nov in Chicago... That Abe Bolden was basically castrated for mentioning this and the SS records for these trips are gone... to conclude it was only a ruse - which would serve the purpose of warning the SS seems insufficient to address what happens in Dallas - I see the PRS denying any "evil-doers" in Dallas as a way to CYA for Chicago...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5716[/ATTACH]

Furthermore, let us not forget TAMPA... and whatever the SS has failed to inform us about prior to that....

The Aborted Tampa Assassination Attempt Less is known about the Tampa attempt. A brief article occurred in the Tampa Tribune on November 23, 1963. It appeared in only one edition of the paper. Two persons were of interest (perhaps as potential patsies): Gilberto Lopez and Miguel Casas Saez. Lopez had a brother who was then studying in Russia; Saez had learned Russian in Cuba from Russian instructors. The CIA received two reports on Saez between the Chicago aborted attempt and the planned Tampa attempt. Lopez was actually a member of the Tampa chapter of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee (FPCC), and attended meetings. There was a reported meeting between Oswald, Lopez, and a key member of the Tampa FPCC which purportedly took place the weekend before the proposed Tampa attempt, in Tampa. Apparently the rationale for such a meeting was to link Oswald and Lopez. Oswald might have been impersonated by someone else at this meeting. Both Lopez and Saez crossed into Mexico shortly after the assassination, returning to Cuba. Supposedly Oswald was expected to have left for Cuba at the same time. Lopez's wife remained in the US and had not heard from him since November, 1963; they were never divorced.

When we begin to see the FJK assassination in its bigger context - a relatively small piece of a HUGE puzzle designed to increase wealth and control in the guise of socio-economic "assistence" - I think the true nature of SPONSOR becomes more apparent...

Curtis Lemay et al. could not tell the Newspapers of this country what to print... yet the members of the CFR who OWN these communications vehicles could...
and with the help of Operations like Mockingbird... the Facilitators could pick up the ball and run....

Each and every time we trace these Giants back to their roots we find LAWYERS and BANKERS working on the whims of those who, in turn, represent most of the companies that own/run the world economy... including its mass communication vehicles... THESE are the SPONSORS... people so insulated that the movements of thier empires and the orders to do so are rarely if ever connected.

That UNITED FRUIT is involved with RCA, NBC and ultimately GE... who in turn revolve around the Rockefeller "companies" is no real surprise... given the global "wars" these people believed they were involved in...

I agree with CHARLES - Howard Hughes and the CIA being one and the same is imo a huge overstatement... the entire POINT of being a SPONSOR (and imo part of their definition) is that they can never really be known - only inferred.

Just as most if not all the Cuban/Mexico City propaganda leads back to Phillips.. we find the same key players benefitting from JFK's death and the switch to Vietnam....

Tom Scully had it right - it's all about the people connections of the uber rich and their ongoing control of everything they can
DJ

NBC
The incorporation of the assets of Marconi Wireless Telegraph Company of America (including David Sarnoff,[SUP][5][/SUP]) the Pan-American Telegraph Company, and those already controlled by the United States Navy led to a new publicly held company formed by General Electric (which owned a controlling interest) on 17 October 1919.[SUP][6][/SUP] The following cooperation among RCA, General Electric, the United Fruit Company, the Westinghouse Electric Corporation, and American Telephone & Telegraph (AT&T) brought about innovations in high-power radio technology, and also the founding of the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) in the US.

The first chief executive officer of RCA was Owen D. Young;
David Sarnoff became its general manager. RCA's incorporation papers required that a majority of its stock be held by American citizens. RCA agreed to market the radio equipment manufactured by GE and Westinghouse, and in follow-on agreements, RCA also acquired the radio patents that had been held by Westinghouse and the United Fruit Company

In 1919, at the request of the government, he created the Radio Corporation of America (RCA) to combat the threat of English control over the world's radio communications against America's struggling radio industry. He became its augmentation chairman and served in that position until 1929, helping to establish America's lead in the burgeoning technology of radio, making RCA the largest radio company in the world. (Doenecke)[SUP][5][/SUP] In 1928, he was appointed to the board of trustees of the Rockefeller Foundation under a major reorganization of that institution, serving on that board also up to 1939.

===============
(The Invasion of Cuba: Never the Intention of JFK Hit Sponsors touches on them yet SPONSORS are not fully explored and the following report of my research was not even commented upon in that thread! So I will pick it up here and hopefully get some chatter....)
As I was reading Prouty's JFK & Vietnam book I came across a paragraph which had virtually no follow-up... he mentions a 1st Bank of Boston VP visiting the CIA (Cabell) in 1960 to ask about the future prospects of helicopter use and whether TEXTRON BUYING BELL HELICOPTER was a good idea....:

In July 1960 TEXTRON* buys BELL HELICOPTER after Mr Thompson, a Vice-President at THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK of BOSTON meets with members of the CIA to discuss the feasibility of such a purchase.
Rubert C Thompson JR is the TEXTRON CEO (related to the Bank's Thompson??) at the time with one G. William Miller (a lawyer at Cravath, Swain and Moore: John McCloy partner) is President
Another PARTNER Roswell Gilpatrick becomes the #2 man at the Dept of Def under McNamara

*Textron founded by ROYAL LITTLE, nephew of Arthur D Little using his uncle's banking connections at the BANK OF BOSTON for the purpose of disrupting the textile industry of the american north east.

At the time, Bell was almost $100,000,000 in debt and had lost 50% of its revenue between 1953-1959.

TEXTRON had been operating as the first conglomerate with funds provided by the Bank of BOSTON with help and oversight by SUN LIFE of MONTREAL (Sun Alliance Insurance Group of London) - which has direct connections to SPONSOR-level candidates: (Rothschild/Astor/Morgan)

The high-technology branch of Textron operations
began quietly in Massachusetts in 1946 as the
American
Research and Development Corporation,
a three million
dollar venture-capital firm. It was f
ounded by the Sun
Life Assurance of London through its Boston operative.
Paul F. Clark.
president of the John Hancock Life Insurance
Company and
director of First National of
Boston
, the bank whose extraordinary largess built
Textron

In early Fall 1960, PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE (a Morgan affiliate) loans TEXTRON $25 million in UNSECURED NOTES with a 6-year grace period on payments.

Using these funds, TEXTRON BUYS BELL HELICOPTER for $32 million - considered a TERRIBLE DEAL at full book value. Between 1961 and 1963 orders for BELL increase 50% - this is BEFORE LBJ reverses JFK's NSAM and escalates the war.

Why??

In July 1960 General Cabell (ring a bell?) of the CIA is attempting to get a squadren of attack helicopters being used in LAOS to Vietnam where the CIA has been messing around there since the early 50's. He calls Prouty who tells him that since the NSC has not ordered it, it can't be done unless covertly... and they wouldn't do it since they were not replacing machinery at its destination.

The "Special Group - 5412/12" is called (Dulles is chairman) who approve the covert movement of these helicopters to Vietnam.... and in turn creates a void behind these helicopters that nows needs refilling....

Bell Helicopters and their support in a location ill suited for helicopter warfare costs the US not only billion$$ in parts and purchases, but account for the majority of casualties... 50% of which are NON-BATTLE RELATED - the helicopters simply failed.

Thousand and thousands of BELL HELICOPTERS worth billion$$ to TEXTRON makes their modest $32M investment look as if they could read the future.... that they KNEW there would be a demand... and if I remember correctly there were BELL facilities in Ft Worth along with the TSX facility... thanks to McNamara and friends (read Roswell Gilpatrick, yet another Cravath, Swaine and Moore partner)

TEXTRON goes on to expand vertically and horizontally within the market. While TEXTRON was a "buy it - strip it - sell it" type of company... BELL allowed TEXTRON to enter their next round of acquisitions: defense and machine tool companies. BELL ultimately enters a variety of DEFENSE related industries bought via TEXTRON and with the capital provided and approved at the SPONSOR level of this assassination.
=====

What we get a glimpse of here is the M.I.C.C. revolving door with strings pulled from the CFR/Int'l banker seats in the major financial centers around the world - yet all money roads lead to Rothschild (Morgan and Rockefeller two of the most visual of the Rothschild US expansion and major players in the creation of the CFR and Fed Res Bank)

One must remember that a little profit is not the point, a GOOD return is NOT THE POINT. These SPONSORS wish only to completely dominate their market and maximize their investment - no matter the consequence.

The CIA (and the related MICC) knew in 1960 that Vietnam was not going away... the CIA had created a no win situation in the "conflict" yet a BIG WIN situation for the SPONSORS... the owners of the MICC entities.

With his NSAM designed to bring troops/advisors home by Xmas 1963 and out of Vietnam by 1965... the Sun>Bank of BOSTON>TEXTRON>Bell players stood to lose their investment - which imo was of no concern compared to the loss of guaranteed profits in the billions once the conflict escalated.

Much like the PUT OPTIONS bought just prior to 911... the purchase of BELL would have been a catastophic loss had the war ended and JFK got his agenda going for an end to the Cold War.

This is the tip of the SPONSOR iceberg. Imagine 50 or 100 TEXTRON's funded via Sun and supported via a network of Banks, Insurance/Assurance companies, law firms, media outlets and MIIC players: the Facilitators/False Sponsors who make it APPEAR like business as usual...

Sadly, it was and continues to be. SPONSORS are never touched or really even known, by design.
Yet with entities like TEXTRON and the cast of players around them, the faint outline of the puppet masters begin to be seen...

DJ

(the source of the information originated for me in Prouty's book on JFK, CIA and Vietnam which led me to an article written by Lyndon LaRouche about TEXTRON's textile asset-stripping plan.
http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publi...a_study_in.pdf

I then went and researched the different names and entities mentioned to find the connections between LITTLE, Bank of BOSTON, G.W. Miller, Cravath/Swain/Moore, McCloy, SUN Financial of Montreal... etc.

I realize tha LaRouches has some very different POVs on the subject... what I was more interested in were the players, and the understanding that the decision makers for the DoD, the funding BANKS, the LAW FIRMS and the related support companies all eminate from a central location.... The Rothschild/Astor/Morgan and by default Rockefeller dynasties while the actual NAMES of those making the decisions are probably never known, and never will be.

SPONSORS = MONEY & the LAW
FACILITATORS = PATRIOTS & Cold Warriors
MECHANICS = SURVIVE & follow ORDERS

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Lauren Johnson - 13-02-2014

Hi David, One of the intriguing corollaries of this model that I have not seen discussed is negative sponsorship. 'This is allowed, but that isn't.' Or another way of looking at it, 'You may want to kill JFK, but we will do it in our own way, not in yours. Hands off.'

In other words, Who ultimately is a Sponsor and how is that level achieved?

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Marc Ellis - 13-02-2014

Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Seamus i agree with what you are saying, but we'll never find concrete evidence beyond reasonable doubt to prove who the true sponsors were. They are clever enough not to leave any traces. We have only indications not direct proofs so we have to think who benefited the most and why. Cui Bono?

Beyond a reasonable doubt? No.
More likely than not? Yes.

I'm a beginner in the JFK assassination research field. And I'll be a reader - not an author.
But FWIW, after reading "Destiny Betrayed", "Not In Your Lifetime" and "Reclaiming Parkland"*
this amateur's tentative conclusions are:

A. IMO, "Reclaiming Parkland" is by far the most important and best book of the three. I'll start
reviewing it and giving it 4.5 to 5.0 on a score of 5 at some sites like goodreads.com . I think history
will find it definitive and one of the most important books on the subject ever written. I look forward
to reading a rebuttal by Bugs, McCadams, et al. I doubt we'll be seeing one though.
----
Other tentative conclusions:

1. Anti-Castro Cubans trained by DOD & CIA - did the shooting & much of the organizing. The US trained some of them to be snipers. This was a classic small-team sniper operation. I don't think the training was intended to kill JFK though. It was for waging war on Cuban soil. I know there are some problems here though. And that's what I intend to read next, books that explore the months before Dealey Plaza.

2. A lot of anti-Castro Cubans lost brothers, fathers, sons, uncles, grandfathers, at the Bay of Pigs.
Imagine the rage they felt. They blamed JFK for their lost family members. They wanted blood revenge.
They got it.

3. The mob financed much of the plan. Marcello, Giancana, Jimmy Hoffa. Marcello said he would find
a lunatic. One day that lunatic showed up at 544 Camp Street/531 Lafayette.

A small group of anti-Castro Cubans - maybe with a small number rogue elements of the CIA organized it. Those two groups - the Mob & the Anti-Castro Cubans enraged about the Bay of Pigs had more motive than anyone else IMO. I do concede some disaffected CIA bosses had motive too.

4. Guy Bannister & David Ferrie delivered the lunatic to Carlos Marcello.

5. The FBI & CIA knew a lot about Oswald and might have even used him. After all, Banister
was a loyal J. Edna Hoover acolyte and it would be grossly negligent of the CIA not to have a thick
file on the defector who was given a US State Department loan to return to the US. Wasn't the CIA nominally
a part of the State Department back in those days?

6. Oswald was not a shooter.

7. The cover up engineered by the CIA was to hide how familiar they were with Oswald and with the actual shooters they trained. I don't think DOD/CIA/FBI planned to assassinate JFK. I'm not yet persuaded on that. Call me a Pollyanna. I could be wrong.

8. I don't know if Oswald shot Tippit or not. I'm not convinced either way. But even if he did - it doesn't prove he killed JFK or even make the the LN theory more probable. (I thought Summers' book was pretty good on that point. Summers did NOT persuade me Oswald shot Tippit. He did persuade me that even if he did shoot him - that does not tend to prove he shot JFK. In fact, it might make the idea of a conspiracy more plausible.)

9. "Destiny Betrayed" led me to a different conclusion about RFK than the author. IMO, Sheridan was RFK's man. He would not have tried to destroy Jim Garrison's investigation if he thought it was against RFK's interests. I recommend "Destiny Betrayed" for the detail Jim DiEugenio provides on the sabotage of Jim Garrison's investigation.

10. Why#9? I think RFK felt partly responsible for his brother's death. Specifically, I'm referring to his persecution of Mob leaders. That makes sense to me. Sheridan free-lancing on his own in complete disregard of RFK's wishes makes no sense to me.

11. Ruby was a Mob guy. He did the Mob's work. Oswald wasn't supposed to make it to jail - let alone trial.

12. I think Clinton, Louisiana probably happened. But it was unrelated to Dallas. It's the sort of thing Guy Banister enjoyed doing - infiltrating Civil Rights organizations in his home state. It would have served his interest to have a Marxist Leninist discovered in CORE. Planning presidential assassinations in another state was not the sort of thing Banister did.

13. Of the weakness in the Coincidence Theory adherents (LN's) arguments, the most glaring to me involves 544 Camp Street. No LN'er has come up with even a serious theory as to why Oswald would stamp that address on his FPFC leaflets. And everybody, the WC, HSCA, research community agrees that Oswald did in fact stamp that address on at least 10 or 11 leaflets.

14. I'm not as interested in the autopsy controversies. But David Thorne's section on 50 Reasons for 50 Years really shook me up. But I'm still more interested in the pre-Dealey Plaza events.

---
Those are the conclusions I formed in 2013 after reading those three books. As I read more, a few may change.
But I've already read enough to know #6 won't change. Not sure what to read next - maybe Fletcher Prouty can
change my mind about DOD/CIA/FBI culpability. Or maybe I'll pick up "Into the Nightmare". Reading McBride's Q&A
on another forum piqued my interest. And it's not unrelated to the level of Federal involvement.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - David Josephs - 13-02-2014

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Hi David, One of the intriguing corollaries of this model that I have not seen discussed is negative sponsorship. 'This is allowed, but that isn't.' Or another way of looking at it, 'You may want to kill JFK, but we will do it in our own way, not in yours. Hands off.'

In other words, Who ultimately is a Sponsor and how is that level achieved?

Hi Lauren....

Interesting concept - and thanks for picking up the ball here... The Textron purchase of Bell - well outside their areas of expertise is to me one of the cracks in the armor and begins to name some of the key players...

I get the distinct impression, given the reach and resources of this group, that the FACILITATORS wouldn't dare do anything against the interest of the SPONSORS and survive very long.
I also don't think SPONSORS gave direct orders as opposed to providing a Goal and allowing their resources to find a way to accomplish it... some examples include the Fed Reserve Act (Goal:Control the US economy), Progressive incomce tax (Give the appearance that the RICH are doing their share), Nat'l Security Act, Homeland Security Act, (control the hearts and minds) etc, etc.....

IMHO,
"None Dare Call It Conspiracy"... gives you one of the best glimpses into how SPONSORS became who they are....

"After thePanic of 1907*, Aldrich was appointed by the Senate to head the NationalMonetary Commission. Although he had no technical knowledge of banking, Aldrichand his entourage spent nearly two years and $300,000 of the taxpayers' money being wined and dined by the owners of Europe's central banks as they touredthe Continent "studying" central banking. When the Commission returned from its luxurious junket it held no meetings and made no report fornearly two years. But Senator Aldrich was busy "arranging" things.Together with Paul Warburg and other international bankers, he staged one ofthe most important secret meetings in the history of the United States Rockefeller agent Frank Vanderlip admitted many years later in his memoirs:

"Despite my views about the value to society of greater publicity for the affairs ofcorporations, there was an occasion, near the close of 1910, when I was as secretive-indeed as furtive-as any conspirator

I do not feel it is any exaggeration to speak of our secret expedition to Jekyl Islandas the occasion of the actual conception of what eventually became the Federal Reserve System."

The secrecy was well warranted. At stake was control over the entire economy. Senator Aldrich had issued confidential invitations to Henry P. Davison of J. P. Morgan& Company; Frank A. Vanderlip, President of the Rockefeller-owned National City Bank; A. Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury; Benjamin Strong of Morgan's Bankers Trust Company; and Paul Warburg. They were all to accompany him to Jekyl Island, Georgia, to write the final recommendations ofthe National Monetary Commission report."

*created and caused by the JP Morgan group

Another is the history and clients of the same law firm that gave us McCloy & Gilpatrick just to name a couple...

Add now the Ownership of the FED and the members of the CFR and we have a relatively small group of people who influence most everything that occurs in the world...

"At the end of the war of 1914, it became clear that the organization of this system[the Round Table Group] had to be greatly extended. Once again the task was entrusted to Lionel Curtis who established, in England and each dominion, afront organization to the existing Round Table Group. This front organization,called the Royal Institute of International Affairs, had as its nucleus in eacharea the existing submerged Round Table Group. In New York it was known as the Council on Foreign Relations, and was a front for J. P. Morgan and Company in association with the very small American Round Table Group. The American organizers were dominated by the large number of Morgan 'experts,' … who had gone to the Paris Peace Conference and there became close friends with the similar group of English 'experts' which had been recruited by the Milnergroup. In fact, the original plans for the Royal Institute of InternationalAffairs and the Council on Foreign Relations [C.F.R.] were drawn up in Paris…

Joseph Kraft(C.F.R.), however, tells us in Harper's of July 1958, that the chief agent inthe formal founding of the Council on Foreign Relations was "Colonel"House, supported by such protegs as Walter Lippmann, John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles and Christian Herter. It was House who acted as host for the Round Table Group, both English and American, at the key meeting of May 19, 1919, in the Majestic Hotel, Paris, which committed the conspiracy to creation of the C.F.R.

I understand that this is a single POV and has with it biases and supposition... most people never even knew about Colonel House... yet see who he is representing who in turn are a step removed from SPONSORS...
DJ

History - Cravath, Swaine & Moore

The firm arose from two predecessor firms, respectively located in New York City and Auburn, New York. In 1854, these firms merged to form the firm of Blatchford, Seward & Griswold. Named partner Samuel Blatchford later served on the United States Supreme Court. Named partner William H. Seward later served as both Governor and later Senator from New York. He then became Secretary of State under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson. In 1867, he negotiated the purchase of Alaska from Russia in a transaction contemporaries derisively called "Seward's Folly." Paul Drennan Cravath joined the firm in 1899. He instituted the "Cravath System". The system combines a distinctive way of approaching the hiring, training and compensation of lawyers. In 1944, after a series of name changes, the name Cravath, Swaine & Moore was established and has not been altered ever since.

Cravath has represented high profile businesses, from United Airlines in its merger with Continental Airlines, the world's largest airline, to Unilever in its acquisition of Alberto Culver. In 2010, its litigation department won summary judgment for Morgan Stanley on its breach of contract claim against Discover Financial Services. In a subsequent settlement, Discover agreed to pay Morgan Stanley $775 million to resolve the litigation. In the same year they successfully represented Barnes & Noble in a landmark "poison pill" trial. Past clients ranged from Samuel F.B. Morse, the inventor of the telegraph to corporations such as IBM, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and CBS. It also performed the legal work necessary to form NBC. More recent decades have seen Cravath represent Netscape in its antitrust suit against Microsoft, resulting in a $750 million settlement; major merger and acquisition deals, such as the DuPont-Conoco merger, the Ford-Jaguar merger, the Bristol-Myers-Squibb merger, the Time-Warner merger, and the AOL-Time-Warner merger; and two famed libel suits: defending Time Inc. against Israeli General Ariel Sharon, and also defending CBS against U.S. Army General William Westmoreland.

Unlike others, Cravath has remained relatively small. Its approximately 500 lawyers are located primarily in the New York Office, with just a few dozen in the London office, which opened in 1973. Cravath drew attention to its bankruptcy practice on November 10, 2010 by offering free representation in advance of a likely Chapter 9 filing for Harrisburg, PA.[SUP][5][/SUP]

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Vasilios Vazakas - 13-02-2014

David

I created this thread to show that there was never a war between the Yankies and the Cowboys but they always have mutual interests.
Your Textron article proves that the MIC needed the necessary financing by the east coast elite to fund their wars. The American Century as Henry Luce liked to call it was build on two pillars:The dollar and the war machine

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - Lauren Johnson - 13-02-2014

DJ: IMO, the power to cause others to give pause is the true measure of power. Not to be able to smell out whom to watch out for can lead to a lot of trouble. Why, you might get your name in the paper about how you committed suicide by shooting yourself with a nail gun in the head and torso seven or eight times.

In this world, one knows what to think and what not to think; what to say and what not to say.

Thinking of the Godfather film trilogy, Michael Corleone's brother Fredo eventually is executed because he is blind to this reality.

Finally, there those few at the top who have nothing to fear from anyone and they know it. They can think anything, do anything, see anything. They are the ones who make history. Their concern is to maintain their power and even increase it.

Quote:Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. -- Woodrow Wilson

VV: Your comment about cui bono can be tricky. It may be that we cannot fully comprehend what matters to the Sponsors of the planet. And if we get close, then we are in Woodrow Wilson territory.

I certainly agree with your view of the Yankee and Cowboy War theory. It's brilliant ultimately wrong.

True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - David Josephs - 18-02-2014

Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:David

I created this thread to show that there was never a war between the Yankies and the Cowboys but they always have mutual interests.
Your Textron article proves that the MIC needed the necessary financing by the east coast elite to fund their wars. The American Century as Henry Luce liked to call it was build on two pillars:The dollar and the war machine

While I appreciate what you've posted... I believe you are one step short though... the BANK OF BOSTON is not on its own... Sun Life, The Insurance companies of the NE, Morgan etc... are outshoots and representatives of INTERNATIONAL BANKING which started in England and controls most of the nations today....

The "American Century" started out with a Banking crisis and the Fed Reserve Act.... immediately following, a need for MASSIVE BORROWING and the TRIPLING of the national debt. WAR remains the only way to deplete military stockpiles and create HUGE need for restock and expansion.... following years in which recession followed by Depression allows ownership of key industries to be consolidated for the oncoming planned WAR where Germany is financed and supported by a myriad of International and US bankers...

The "American Cantruy" was build on deceit, fraud, conspiracy and the wholesale theft of the USA.... to confine this analysis to "east coast elite" is to do a disservice to the reality of the situation... Like the CIA, the banking resources were everywhere... with the CIA aiding and abeiting these banking cabals... America is so wonderful that private citizens can run their own wars in direct conflict to US foreign policy... thereby creating US foreign policy... the CFR and NSA are the two pillars of the last century... and succeeded in taking complete control of the US in less than 100 years.
DJ

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Nov 16,1914[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Federal Reserve Banks open for business.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Jan 25,1915[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Telephone service begins between New York and San Francisco.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113, align: right"]Oct 15,1915[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]U.S. bankers float $500 million loan to Britain and France at 5 percent.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Sep 8,1916[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Emergency Revenue Act doubles income tax rates, adds estate tax and munitions profits tax, and
establishes Tariff Commission.
[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113, align: right"]Nov 7,1916[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Wilson is reelected as President.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Feb 3,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]USS "Housatonic" is sunk by German submarine, and U.S. breaks diplomatic relations with
Germany.
[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113, align: right"]Mar 3,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Special Preparedness Fund Act provides for excess profit taxes and higher inheritance taxes.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Apr 2,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Wilson calls special session of Congress for declaration of war against Germany. (On April 4,
Senate votes for war and house concurs on April 6.)
[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113, align: right"]Apr 24,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Emergency Loan Act authorizes issue of $5 billion in bonds at 3.5 percent.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Jun 21,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Federal Reserve Act is amended to encourage membership, mobilize gold reserves, and facilitate issue
of notes.
[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Oct 1,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Second Liberty Loan offers $3 billion in bonds at 4 percent.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Oct 3, 1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]War Revenue Act doubles income taxes, provides for excess profits tax, and imposes many
excises.
[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113, align: right"]Nov 6, 1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Russian Bolshevist overthrow Kerensky's Provisional Government, placing Lenin in power.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Dec 7,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]U.S. declares war on Austria-Hungary.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Dec 26,1917[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]The U.S. Railroad Administration takes charge of the nation's railroads.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Apr 5,1918[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Third Liberty Loan offers $3 billion in bonds at 4.5 percent.[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 113"]Sep 28,1918[/TD]

[TD="width: 833, align: left"]Fourth Liberty Loan offers $6 billion in bonds at 4.25 percent[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TABLE]

http://www.federalreserveeducation.org/about-the-fed/history/

Following World War I, Benjamin Strong, head of the New York Fed from 1914 to his death in 1928, recognized that gold no longer served as the central factor in controlling credit. Strong's aggressive action to stem a recession in 1923 through a large purchase of government securities gave clear evidence of the power of open market operations to influence the availability of credit in the banking system. During the 1920s, the Fed began using open market operations as a monetary policy tool. During his tenure, Strong also elevated the stature of the Fed by promoting relations with other central banks, especially the Bank of England.

http://www.wnd.com/2008/03/59405/
In "A Monetary History of the United States," Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman along with coauthor Anna J. Schwartz lay the mega-catastrophe of the Great Depression squarely at the feet of the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve System had been established to prevent what actually happened. It was set up to avoid a situation in which you would have to close down banks, in which you would have a banking crisis. And yet, under the Federal Reserve System, you had the worst banking crisis in the history of the United States. There's no other example I can think of, of a government measure which produced so clearly the opposite of the results that were intended.

Funny thing... those behind creating it wind up doing extremely well in the years following... a "gov't measure" financed by the uber wealth that winds up only making THEM money and crippling the US economy in the meantime...
None DARE call it conspiracy, right?

The Banking Act of 1935 called for further changes in the Fed's structure, including the creation of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) as a separate legal entity, removal of the Treasury Secretary and the Comptroller of the Currency from the Fed's governing board and establishment of the members' terms at 14 years. Following World War II, the Employment Act added the goal of promising maximum employment to the list of the Fed's responsibilities. In 1956 the Bank Holding Company Act named the Fed as the regulator of bank holding companies owning more than one bank, and in 1978 the Humphrey-Hawkins Act required the Fed chairman to report to Congress twice annually on monetary policy goals and objectives.