Deep Politics Forum
Grassy knoll=diversion - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Grassy knoll=diversion (/thread-6448.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Grassy knoll=diversion - Betty Chruscielski - 29-05-2011

While I greatly admire Doug Weldon's work I do not agree with his thoughts of where the shooters would have been stationed. I believe one of the hitmen was in the back seat of the lead car.

Grassy knoll=diversion - James Lewis - 29-05-2011

Ummm...really??

Betty Chruscielski Wrote:While I greatly admire Doug Weldon's work I do not agree with his thoughts of where the shooters would have been stationed. I believe one of the hitmen was in the back seat of the lead car.

Grassy knoll=diversion - Seamus Coogan - 29-05-2011

Betty Chruscielski Wrote:While I greatly admire Doug Weldon's work I do not agree with his thoughts of where the shooters would have been stationed. I believe one of the hitmen was in the back seat of the lead car.

I hear planet Kpax is calling! Talk to Robert Morrow or Jim Fetzer they might buy this crud. The real shame is you've just ruined a good thread, which incidentally, you yourself just started. :joystick:

Grassy knoll=diversion - Albert Doyle - 29-05-2011

Phil Dragoo Wrote:Doug Weldon uses his camera to demonstrate his theory of a South sewer shot through the windshield into Kennedy's throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhTxz4G0lyk

I watched all 16 parts. Weldon makes a good case for a shot from the south knoll.

This makes logical sense because Altgens caught the bullet hole in the windshield before the head shot. Since we know the windshield damage could not have been caused by the magic bullet that proves it was a separate shot. Also it would fit CIA military tactics to shoot from a point 180 degrees opposite the Depository diversion. And then maybe even take the head shot 180 degrees opposite again from the Dal-Tex Building. This all folds together neatly and better explains the entry wound in the neck disappearing downward into the chest, or maybe being retarded by the windshield and lodging in Kennedy's throat where he tried to cough it up.

Grassy knoll=diversion - Seamus Coogan - 29-05-2011

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Doug Weldon uses his camera to demonstrate his theory of a South sewer shot through the windshield into Kennedy's throat.

I watched all 16 parts. Weldon makes a good case for a shot from the south knoll.

This makes logical sense because Altgens caught the bullet hole in the windshield before the head shot. Since we know the windshield damage could not have been caused by the magic bullet that proves it was a separate shot. Also it would fit CIA military tactics to shoot from a point 180 degrees opposite the Depository diversion. And then maybe even take the head shot 180 degrees opposite again from the Dal-Tex Building. This all folds together neatly and better explains the entry wound in the neck disappearing downward into the chest, or maybe being retarded by the windshield and lodging in Kennedy's throat where he tried to cough it up.

I'm open to it in some ways but why am I not cool about putting a cardboard role up against a camera imitating a scope to me and using the Altgens photo as evidence (when it was on a totally lower elevation) is just plain stoopid. As for 180 degrees shooting archs and sniper angles where did you get that? Are you also saying the fatal head shot came from the Southside as well Al? What CIA hitman (often free lance or hired ie they're not quite as in-house as people think) would wanna take shot through a wind sheild with a low cal rifle? Nope I'm sticking with more or less to the Elm side of the Plaza.

Grassy knoll=diversion - Zach Robertson - 29-05-2011

At least Betty didn't say that William Greer was the shooter. Deadhorse

Thanks to all who made this a worthwhile topic, I have enjoyed reading your views.

Zach

Grassy knoll=diversion - Bernice Moore - 29-05-2011

Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Betty Chruscielski Wrote:When I google how many books were written about the JFK assassination, I learned that back in 2003 there were over 400. In Posner's book he states over 2000 books, articles have been written. When I talk to people they just shrug their shoulders and say, "I guess we'll never know what happened". They have been smothered with information and disinformation. That's why I'm trying to go back to primary sources of information, The Warren Commission testimony, photographic and even more important lack of information. What have we been steered away from? What don't they want us to see? Why do most people not know about the lead car? Why is the approach of the lead car cut out of the Zapruder film? Why when I first looked at Wikipedia did they list the driver of the lead car as Bill Greer and the driver of the limo as William Greer? (Wikipedia no longer lists the occupants of the lead car or anything about the lead car).
Why did Allen Dulles when questioning Win Lawson get mixed up and couldn't remember which car was the lead car and which car was the pilot car and which one Win Lawson was in. You've got to read that. It's like he's having a dumb blonde moment or a senior moment.
Why didn't Sherriff 'Decker testify? Is it because he had as legend tells it, iron clad morals? He could rationalize and watch the president being killed but he wouldn't lie about it under oath.
Why does Spartacus educational not even list Forrest V. Sorrels as an important figure in the JFK assassination? In Spartacus's info on Sherriff Decker it lists Decker, Lawson and Curry as occupants of the lead car and doesn't even mention Sorrels.
We do have evidence. Look at Doug Weldon's work. It's terrific!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czQKoxjcvgc
We have a doctor who states she put her finger through a bullet hole in the windshield. We have an automaker who has testified how the windshield was replaced.
We have people in the lead car who have acted very suspiciously.
I know you can't convict someone because of their suspicious behavior but it does point you in a direction.

Yeah, its all very interesting. But Dealey Plaza itself is where many a hearts been broken and many a mind has been lost. As for the diversionary shot yeah cool. Id buy anything bar Oswald doin it, a storm drain shooter or say a shooter on the opposite side of the Plaza. I'm also interested by a few posts here about a shot coming nearer the overpass. I think that's really interesting. But I don't buy into the Brazil idea ie according to Bob Groden the photographic evidence does not show any missing fence pailings from there, no suspicios objects nor a even half a one.

Im sure someone will try and debate this with me but I have better things to do.

But nonetheless I reckon there or there about's is a cracking idea.

Bill Deckers case is an interesting one. No, I don't buy into him being involved that lines been pushed to the point of silliness (and its refreshing to see you don't). But he did make a number of comments with regards to believing it was a conspiracy to a number of people afterwards. As for Big Bill not being asked or discussing the points. Well, he needed to be asked lol, furthermore he was never to my knowledge asked. But I could be incorrect. One piece of information that is correct-but has been linked into some of the myth surrounding Decker is that Roger Craig remarked Bill Decker had told the Sheriffs not to participate in any way during the Motorcade.

Now, this was because Decker was under instructions from Sorrell's. The Secret Service arranged the Motorcade and the resultant protection. Don't buy into the BS myth it was Johnson and Connally. Thats a wash and a half.

As for the advance car in general you raise some really good points there. The car is certainly not my area of expertise but what I will say is that Currie when all is said and done was basically a good man, whom despite it all always nursed suspicions of Oswald's sole guilt or in fact his guilt full stop. Currie was woefully unsupported by his staff throughout the event (staff whom he was extremely loyal too and defended) but of the cars occupants Sorrell's definitely is worthy of a look.

Doug Weldon (bar his LBJ leanings lol) does have some good stuff like you say on th Limo as does Pam McElwain Brown. But for my money take a look at Vince Palamara's 'Survivors Guilt' and his follow up articles. It's really interesting stuff which might answer at least some of your questions.

Seamus.....quote ""But I don't buy into the Brazil idea ie according to Bob Groden the photographic evidence does not show any missing fence pailings from there, no suspicios objects nor a even half a one'' for the record here, Seamus, brazil did not contemplate a shot from top of the north side overpass, drain area, he contemplated a shot, north side street level, the drain on elm,nearest the steps.. correct, no loose boards in the photo showing, that was a Garrison man up by the North drain overpass,in the photo, but i do think brazil and some of his men may have been there that day that garrison was...i'm rusty on that right now, ..perhaps jack may recall positively....b.....ps. keep in mind, studies done on the trajectory of the bullets hits to jfks head, the one is on an upward angle, also see wilson studies, on such...a shot from the north side drain elm street, would hit the head on an upward angle....also recall, in the Tosh studies, the smoke smelt from the embankment in that south area...as they made their way back over the rr embankment,.b.........adding the Cabluck photo taken from the bus,of the north overpass fence, notice whited out area of fence, no explanation for such has ever been made clear.other than some say it was sun lit, but...??????

Grassy knoll=diversion - Betty Chruscielski - 29-05-2011

I hear planet Kpax is calling! Talk to Robert Morrow or Jim Fetzer they might buy this crud. The real shame is you've just ruined a good thread, which incidentally, you yourself just started. :joystick:[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2595[/ATTACH] If you enlarge this image to 400%.
a) you will see Sherriff Decker facing backwards.
b) you will also see an image cut out of the middle of the back window.
When googling this image, make sure you get one that hasn't had the rear window pixeled, contrast too dark, washed out or had the left hand side of the picture cropped off. Remember Jim Altgens used high quality film.
1) Jesse Curry stated that he could see a commotion going on in the limo but didn't know what was going on until the police motorcyclist, James Chainey, drove up and told them. The motorcyclist riding up to the lead car has never been verified in any of the other photographic evidence of that day. *Doug Weldon attempted to interview James Chainey but the government legally would not let Doug interview James Chainey.* Since Sheriff Decker was facing backwards he would have informed everyone in the car what was going on.
2) Alen Dulles asked Win Lawson a specific question. "Did the lead car pass the limo". Win Lawson answered him straightly that, No the limo never passed the lead car. Yet there is photographic evidence that the limo did pass the lead car.
3) During Forrest Sorrell's WC testimony he had to be repeatedly reminded that the car turned left not right down Elm Street. Forrest Sorrell stated he could see people on the overpass. How could Forrest see these people from the back seat of a covered car? Spartacus does not list Forrest as being in the lead car. Forrest stated he leaped out of the lead car to yell at hospital workers to get stretchers out. The limo arrived ahead of the lead car and the hospital had been radioed ahead that the president was coming. Knowing hospital workers, no one would have to leap out to tell anyone to get stretchers out.
The scenario that makes the most sense to me is that Forrest was not in the lead car. Instead a highly paid hitman was in the lead car. When the limo passed the lead car the lead car went somewhere to drop the hitman off and Forrest got into the car.
4) Sherriff Decker never testified at the WC regarding his ride in the lead car. Sherriff Decker reportedly had iron clad morals. My guess is that Sherriff Decker could rationalize watching the president being hit but the Sherriff refused to lie about it under oath.
5) It has been repeatedly shown that the Mafia was involed in the JFK assassination. Their best area of expertise would be a car that was designed for drive by hits.
Each group involved in the assassination would do what they do best. The CIA would be doing the coverup. They could use psychological tricks to guide everyone away from the truth.
By having Police Chief Curry, Sherriff Decker, Win Lawson, and Forrest Sorrells in the lead car, the very people in charge of questioning Oswald, they would be above suspicion.
(I believe they had a problem with Sorrels and kept him quiet throughout the years. I couldn't even google an image of Sorrels.)
Lyndon even gave them Connally as part of the deal. Look at Connally's facial expressions that day. He knew something was coming._I believe there is one picture of Connally smiling but the rest show him very tense and serious.
6) The lead car was suppose to be the press car but was changed at the last minute.
7) Win Lawson was in charge of procuring the cars for the motorcade that day.
8) Win Lawson stated twice in his 2003 C-span interview that it was unprecedented for the secret service and the police/sherriff to be riding in the same car.

The underlined sentence is false. Chainey was dead by the time Doug Weldon had opportunity to interview him

thank you philip........the photo i have been trying to find, is from the particular part of his research, which i have not...Pullhairas yet.....it is a very clear study in photograph still form..
ta take care..b...btw betty good thread, and your photo is one taken by ike altgen.there are very few photos including the lead car, only parts of the car is shown in what was available...b

Seamus Coogan Wrote:

I hear planet Kpax is calling! Talk to Robert Morrow or Jim Fetzer they might buy this crud. The real shame is you've just ruined a good thread, which incidentally, you yourself just started. :joystick:

aw Seamus, and you had been playing soooooo nicely.....:nono:Confusedanta: