Deep Politics Forum
Explosion Norway - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Black Operations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Explosion Norway (/thread-7066.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Explosion Norway - Jan Klimkowski - 28-07-2011

Here we go.

The Daily Telegraph has received some more, highly intimate, information about Breivik.

CAVEAT LECTOR.

The path is littered with highly seductive half-truths leading to a British intelligence death pit, with the eager explorer impaled on stakes.

Whilst the path to the Truth remains cloaked in mist, obscured by thorns.

Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair is a notoriious Loyalist terrorist, allegedly involved in numerous murders of Catholics, chosen randomly to create Fear and Terror.

After several early releases from Northern Irish prisons, Adair was secretly rehoused in England, where it is claimed he stayed with members of English far right extremists, Combat 18.

The "Mad Dog's" career screams: British intelligence asset, protected until no longer useful.

Quote:Oslo killer Anders Breivik 'linked to' Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair, Ulster terrorist

Anders Breivik, the Norwegian gunman, was linked yesterday to the Ulster terrorist Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair.

By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent
3:40PM BST 28 Jul 2011

The potential connection has emerged following scrutiny of Breivik's links to British blogger, Paul Ray, who calls himself the "Lionheart".

Ray, 35, who has faced speculation that he might have acted as a 'mentor' to Breivik, has denied ever meeting the Norwegian but admitted he may have drawn "inspiration" from his writings.

The Daily Telegraph can now disclose that Mr Ray played host to Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair, former leader of the Ulster Freedom Fighters in Malta last February.

He is also friends with Nick Greger, a German "known as Nazi Nick," who describes himself as a "former neo-Nazi-leader, convicted terrorist, militiaman, artist, book writer and preacher".

Mr Greger posted a video online them together with Adair on Youtube last year, titled "The Gathering."

The film shows the three men visiting historic churches around Malta, cut together with footage showing UFF terrorists and Mr Greger with a Kalashnikov, set to a trance music track and illustrated with slides of Templar Knights.

Mr Greger has also been a supporter of Charles Taylor, the former dictator tried for war crimes over his time in Liberia, and has traveled to the Ivory Coast.

Breivik, the Oslo killer, wrote of traveling to the Ivory Coast and Liberia in 2002 telling his friend he was planning to "research the potential to smuggle blood diamonds and selling them in London."

In London soon afterwards, he said he had attended the founding meeting of the "Knights Templar Europe" explaining that he "joined the session after visiting one of the initial facilitators, a Serbian Crusader Commander and war hero, in Monrovia, Liberia."

At the meeting he claimed he had been delegated a "long term task" with one other "to create a compendium based on the information I have acquired from the other founders during our sessions" which turned into the 1,500 page document he circulated hours before his attacks.

Breivik wrote that due to "EU persecution for alleged crimes against Muslims" the Serbian was "living at one point in Liberia."

Mr Greger, who is banned from Britain, has traveled widely in Africa and currently lives in Malta, as does Mr Ray, who is originally from Luton, Bedfordshire.

In his 1,500-page "compendium", Breivik wrote that his "assigned mentor" at the London meeting was "referred to as Richard (the Lionhearted)."

Referring to the right-wing British group the English Defence League, Breivik added: "I wonder sometimes if one of the EDL founders was one of the co-founders of [the Knights Templar], I guess I'll never know for sure."

Mr Ray was a founding member of the EDL and has written about reforming the Knights Templar.

Mr Ray told the Daily Telegraph he was convinced that he had never met Breivik but added: "It does worry me that he got inspiration from my blog and it does look that way.

"I do worry that he has taken what I say and overreacted to it. I worry about that. That is my main worry."

Several of the "founding principles" of the Knights Templars bear close analysis to language used by Mr Ray on his Lionheart blog including "support Israel's fight against Jihad" and the Templars' "mantra," "Martyrdom before Dhimmitude" a word which means supplication to Islam on which Ray wrote extensively in 2007.

Lionheart,' for instance, asked: "Where is the support from within the ranks of the Templar Army in Britain?...We die together as Christian brothers and sisters in protection of the Christian and Jewish world, for the future of our people."

Claiming he had "dug his sword into the ground" Lionheart' added: "God will revive the ancient order of the Knights Templar and count me worthy to die amongst them in service of my God in protection of the Christian and Jewish world."

Mr Ray said: "What [Breivik] has done has nothing to do with Christianity, antijihadism and Templarism.

"I am horrified that I am linked to what happened here," he said. "How can anyone in a sane mind condone what he did? The mind boggles at it and you cannot comprehend what he has done.

"I have never had any dealings with the man whatsoever in my life. I have never met him and have checked all my emails and can say I have never dealt with him."

He said he condemned wholeheartedly what had happened and offered his deepest sympathies to Norway and the relatives of the dead.

The Telegraph appears to be channelling directly from Spook Central.

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 28-07-2011

Obviously, the thing to do now is to made some summary of Brevik's financial situation; when he purchased the farm, when he had money to travel, when he purchased the weapons etc.......should prove Spy interesting!

Explosion Norway - Ed Jewett - 28-07-2011

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:[Asking who funded Breivik? is also most probably a question that They do not want to be asked...

Hmmm.....a VERY interesting fact; more so when one remembers his organic vegetable farm was NEVER farmed - never grew a single vegetable......and the only other mention so far has been a [prior, I believe] loss in the stock market. Jan, by the way, the link is dead and what was there is gone. Might his increase in income coincide with 'it has been decided that the action will be....'

Peter - thanks for discovering that the link is dead.

It's from Ed's post #174 above, and I have no doubt that the link would have been live when Ed made the original post.

Hmmmmm..... Again.

The link is still alive.

Here is the link
( http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/2649739:BlogPost:518706 )
and the full text:

Breivik marched with heavily MI5-infiltrated English Defence League in London
Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com
Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anders Behring Breivik said he conspired with "business and political leaders" in London years before he set about planning last week's massacre, an intruiging connection given the fact that the gunman's manifesto is datelined "London 2011, suggesting a clear connection to the capital as evidence emerges of a wider plot.

"In the manuscript Breivik describes his "mentor" as an Englishman he identifies as "Richard", and says his journey into violent extremism began at a small meeting in London in 2002 where a group of like-minded extremists met to "reform" the Knights Templar Europe, a military group whose purpose was "to seize political and military control of western European countries and implement a cultural conservative political agenda," reports the Guardian.

"In his manifesto Breivik said the gathering in London was "not a stereotypical rightwing' meeting full of underprivileged, racist skinheads with a short temper". Instead, he claimed those present were successful entrepreneurs, "business or political leaders, some with families, most Christian conservatives, but also some agnostics and even atheists".

The gunman said that the participants of the meeting came from all over Europe and that he was first put into contact with them by a "Serbian crusader commander".

Breivik's conenctions with London he lived there as a child when his father was working at the Norwegian embassy are clearly a cornerstone of his plot. Indeed, as Mark Steyn writes for the National Review Online, the gunman's manifesto is largely concerned with Britain and America. "The entire document is strangely anglocentric in among the citations of NR and The Washington Times, there's not a lot about Norway."

The manifesto, signed by the killer as "Andrew Berwick" (an anglicised version of his name), is datelined "London, 2011," clearly indicating Breivik was in the English capital before his rampage, although the media have asserted otherwise without expalining why Breivik would deliberately place such an error in his own screed.

It is now being reported that Breivik was in London as recently as last year, when he took part in an English Defence League march. The EDL is a far-right group that largely comprises of former football hooligans. Its organization is shabby and the group has attracted an odious reputation of being run by violent, drunk and racist thugs. The group's unpopularity is habitually exploited by the British establishment to demonize legitimate criticism of mass immigration policies as extremist and racist.

The group is routinely labeled "neo-nazi" by the mainstream media yet is staunchly pro-Israel and has displayed Israeli flags at its protests. The EDL routinely clashes with pro-Muslim groups, scenes that are given generous press coverage in order to push "clash of civilization" rhetoric and keep the British people at each other's throats, enabling the government to engage in "divide and conquer" tactics by manipulating the public perception of both groups.

Since the EDL is mostly made up of gangs of football hooligans, which have been completely infiltrated by British authorities, many have speculated that the English Defence League is being steered and controlled by MI5 and Special Branch.

We now know that Norwegian intelligence was aware of Breivik and had included his name on a terrorism watchlist back in March after the gunman purchased large amounts of fertiliser from an online shop in Poland. This wasn't a sprawling database with hundreds of thousands of names amongst which Breivik's could have been lost, it contained just 60 individuals.

The list was passed to the Police Security Service (PST) by Norwegian Customs, which might explain why police knew Breivik's name before they arrested him on the island of Utoeya, even as the global media was all but certain that the attacks were the work of Al-Qaeda Muslims.

Breivik's financial fortunes certainly took a turn for the better in 2006. According to his tax filings, which are publicly available on the Internet for all Norwegian citizens (Breivik's have since been deleted but the cache remains), the gunman went from making virtually nothing to an income of over 600,000 krona (roughly $116,000 dollars) from 2006-2007.

As more details emerge about Breivik's activities, his connections with London and his assertion that he was merely one of at least three "cells," it's obvious that a wider plot involving more people was responsible for last week's carnage. This dovetails with reports from eyewitnesses who said they heard gunshots coming from two different parts of the island and saw another gunman with dark hair. Whether or not an incident that took place in south west Norway on Saturday night, in which a man was shot in the head by two men wearing military uni..., is connected to the attacks remains to be seen.

However, Norwegian authorities and the establishment media are actively discouraging the possibility of a wider plot by focusing solely on Breivik and largely disregarding ample evidence of others being involved, thereby ensuring the "business and political leaders" the gunman said he conspired with remain under the radar.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.

Note that the article has many embedded links.

And here is the link within the link that referenced the matter
( att.tv2nyhetene.no%2Bbreivik&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk ); note the graphic within (the text there is all Norwegian-- I'll leave it for someone else to translate):

"This is Google's cache of http://skatt.tv2nyhetene.no/skattelisten/oslo/oslo_0301/0275_oslo/anders_breivik_41269886/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 26 Jul 2011 06:50:42 GMT....."

Explosion Norway - Ed Jewett - 28-07-2011

Here is the original of the above (PrisonPlanet/Watson):

http://www.prisonplanet.com/gunman-conspired-with-business-and-political-leaders-before-massacre.html

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 29-07-2011

Olof Svensson writes in Aftonbladet:

Anders Behring Breivik's Plan A was to earn or save the 25 million kronor he needed to advertise and publicise his manifesto.

Through share speculation, he built up a large capital, writes Norwegian Finansavisen. But when he lost money, he became desperate and went on to Plan B: the massacre.

As a 24-year-old Anders Behring Breivik earned his first million. This he depicts with pride in his manifesto. A few years later he expressed his intention to earn 25 million kronor to create an organization and use it to lawfully produce and distribute the manifesto. He had already decided to move on to plan B "surgery" if it failed.

In 2002 he started his own firm, Anders Behring Breivik ENK to outsource programming services to customers in U.S. and Europe in particular. "Over the next few years, I had seven employees in five countries, one in the U.S., two in Russia, one in Romania, one in Indonesia and two in Norway" he writes in his manifesto. After a few year his capital had grown to four million kronor and he entered a new phase. Anders Behring Breivik put the company into bankruptcy in 2008 and then began to speculate in stocks and commodities to speed up the growth of his capital.

Although the stock market was extremely strong in 2005, he began to lose money. Between 2005 and 2008, he lost two million kronor. "Stock speculation was not succesful. I have to cut my losses and go on to plan B. I have very little money to pursue my two goals", he writes. The two tasks were the distribution of the manifesto and the military operation, writes Finansavisen.

To minimize costs, he moved in with his mother. He paid a rent of 3600 kronor per month and started selling off his possessions to finance the massacre. A Versace Rosenthal dinnerware service went for 16,000 kronor. However, he chose to keep a 56,000-kronor Breitling watch and a valuable wine collection. The final solution to raise money was to obtain multiple credit cards. Last November, in conjunction with his attempt to buy weapons he had obtained several hundred thousand crowns from his 25 credit cards. Eventually he sold even his Breitling watch for 14 400 SEK.

When the massacre was approaching his bills and debt had piled up. "I am in a severe credit crisis … this problem could sabotage the whole project" he writes in the manifesto. He could not pay the rent for the farm nor pay for the fertilizer he used to manufacture bombs. He took out all the money he could on his credit cards and asked the landlord and fertilizer company for time to pay.

They said yes.

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 29-07-2011

Global Research, July 26, 2011

Norway's cold-blooded mass killer Anders Behring Breivik claimed in a closed court hearing that he was a member of two cells in a far-right organisation committed to bringing about a cultural revolution in Europe.

The claim by the 32-year-old son of a diplomat implies that he had accomplices in carrying out his deadly mission in which at least 76 people were killed in a twin bomb and gun attack in and around the Norwegian capital, Oslo, last Friday.

Some observers have pointed to the possible involvement of far-right or neofascist groups that have seen a resurgence in recent years in Western and Northern Europe.

More sinisterly, others have speculated, without supporting evidence, on the shadowy hand of government and supragovernmental agencies in the atrocity. Did Israel's Mossad find a willing killer in Breivik to hit back at the pro-Palestinian voices within Norway's ruling Labour Party? Was the CIA trying to send a grotesque message over Norway's planned withdrawal from NATO operations in Libya? Were the global banksters trying to subvert the policies of the left-leaning government in Oslo?

It would seem natural to raise questions given the scale of horror apparently inflicted by one individual.

First, a six-tonne car bomb rips through downtown Oslo late Friday afternoon killing seven people working in government buildings. Within an hour, the alleged perpetrator of that atrocity, Breivik, is on his way by car ferry to an island resort 20 miles from Oslo where the Labour Party youth wing is holding an annual summer camp for over 600 members.

The six-foot, blond-haired Breivik is dressed as a policeman and armed with a Ruger assault rifle and pistol. He calmly tells the assembled youth on Utoeya island that he has arrived to assist in a security check in connection with the earlier bomb blast. Lured into a false sense of security, the killer then opens fire on his young victims.

With security forces preoccupied by the bomb devastation in Oslo, Breivik had 90 minutes to carry out his cold-blooded mission to wipe out a generation of new politicians belonging to the Labour Party he despised for its perceived liberal policies on immigration and foreign affairs.

Breivik did not get excited or lose control, according to the survivors. "He followed those trying to escape by walking, not running, saying, I am going to kill you… This is your last day'," recalled one young man lucky to have been spared.

Another told how Breivik's demeanour was that of "a perfect Nazi stormtrooper". He went about his killing coldly, methodically, shooting people a second time as they fell on the ground just to make sure. It is thought that the assassin used dum-dum bullets to maximise the lethal carnage; bullets that have the effect of exploding inside the victims' bodies.

Survivor 18-year-old Erin Kursetgierde said: "People were begging him for their lives and he just ignored their pleas. His face looked so emotionless it was like he was out mowing the lawn."

At one point, Breivik a hunting enthusiast stood on top of rocks along the shore of the island picking off people who were desperately trying to escape by swimming through the freezing waters back to the mainland. The full death toll remains unaccounted for because police divers are still searching the waters for corpses.

Some survivors spoke of seeing "two gunmen" on the island amid the rampage. Other observers point out that Norwegian police carried out security checks a day before in the district where the bomb went off. Questions are being asked about the 60-minute delay between police hearing of reports of the shooting spree on Utoeya and the arrival of Norwegian special forces on the island and the arrest of Breivik. Apparently, he gave himself up to officers without a struggle while still possessing ammunition.

But in hindsight these apparent anomalies can be explained by the chaos of the moment. Breivik could have easily used a timing device to give himself as much time as possible between attacks. On the island, if he was switching between using an assault rifle and a pistol for his shootings then that could appear to be the work of two individuals. As for the delay in security forces arriving, Utoeya is about an hour's drive and ferry crossing from Oslo where police were grappling with the deadly mayhem of a six-tonne fertiliser-fuel bomb. Admittedly, questions remain about the police's earlier security check in the vicinity.

But the available evidence points to one man driven by psychopathic calculation who had planned his murderous assault for at least two years. Breivik may claim that he belongs to a cell of a neoNazi movement, but his description seems to be more delusional that factual. After all, he wrote on the internet that he wanted his act of savagery to spark a revolution. This implies that Breivik was hoping for copycat atrocities from among his "virtual cells" rather than actually being party to an organised campaign of terror.

Yes, Breivik appears to have had association and communication with like-minded ultra rightwing individuals and groups across Europe. He claimed to have attended a far-right "summit" in London in 2002 and at one time he expressed admiration for the English Defence League (EDL). At a later stage, Breivik appears to have become disenchanted with the EDL, dismissing the ultra nationalist organisation because of its professed non-violent methods.

In his manifesto, 2083 A European Declaration of Independence, posted hours before the massacre on Friday 22 July, Breivik reveals his single-minded purpose to free Europe from "multiculturalism". Among his many influences and causes, it is clear that above all else, the killer was driven by an intense "Islamophobia".

Drawing on medieval Christian crusades, Breivik writes: "As a knight, you are operating as a jury, judge and executor on behalf of all free Europeans. There are situations in which cruelty is necessary, and refusing to apply necessary cruelty is a betrayal of the people whom you wish to protect."

As for governmental accomplices in Breivik's horrific onslaught, there are culprits. But to invoke Mossad, the CIA and banksters, does not stand up on grounds of evidence or motive. These agencies are well capable and willing to carry out such atrocities, but on this occasion that doesn't make sense.

Besides, to engage in such theorising is to miss the most obvious relation between the massacre in Norway and the role of Western governments.

Of all the toxic pathological ideas against his mother, his father, Marxists, feminists, multiculturalists, Breivik is indisputably a creation from the "war on terror" mindset that has been fomented by the governments and media of the United States, Britain, France, Germany, Italy and other Western countries over the past ten years. These governments include even that of Norway, which has been a significant military player in Afghanistan.

In the 10th anniversary year of the September 11 terror attacks in New York, we need to see the Norway massacre in that context. For 10 years, Western governments under Bush, Obama, Blair and Cameron, have waged criminal wars all over the globe allegedly to defend democracy from Islamic terrorists (terrorists that either do not exist, or where they do exist there is a murky history of Western governments creating them in the first place.)

This phony war on terror a cover for neoimperialist wars by capitalist governments has been given uncritical full vent by the mainstream media over the past decade. Despite obvious fraudulent rationale, despite bankrupting economies, despite lawlessness at home and abroad, the Western mainstream media continue to cover the war on terror as if it is some necessary, noble crusading cause.

When Breivik went on this murderous rampage, the media followed the Western politicians, including Obama and Cameron, in automatically assuming the action was that of "Islamic terrorists". Well, that's par for the course. After 10 years of relentless, unswerving propaganda, the response of political leaders and Western media is the product of brain washing.

Breivik, and many like him, are of the view that Europe is under some kind of cultural or security assault from dark-skinned Muslims. This Islamophobia did not conjure out of thin air. It is the logical conclusion from an ideological mental slide created by Western governments and their dutiful media.

From Bush's "you are either with us or against us" to Cameron's speech in Munich earlier this year in which the British leader reiterated the views of German Chancellor Angela Merkel when he deliberately used the toxic words "state multiculturalism is a failure". How much would Breivik and his neoNazi ilk got off on that?

This was Cameron effectively saying to Islamophobes: you are right to target Muslims as the cause of terrorism. And why wouldn't he? After all this is the ineluctable logic of the West's phony war on terror.

In this system of mind control, each and every heinous act is and must be attributed to "Islamic jihadis". Even when the perpetrator of the Norway massacre was clearly a white, ultraright Scandinavian who detested Muslims, the Western media still persisted in somehow linking Islamists to the event.

This is not to say Islamic extremists do not exist or operate. The weekend of the Norway horror, five Afghan children were wounded by a British Apache helicopter "firing on militants" in Helmand Province. So long as Western governments continue criminal wars of aggression, continue denying Palestinians their long-overdue rights or continue sponsoring unelected tyrants in places like Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, then there will always be the danger of backlash. But it is the West and its imperialist screwing of the planet and other people's right that is the lash.

In the aftermath of the Norway killings, a BBC reporter asked incredulously: "Where could such hatred come from?"

The answer is quite simple: from the toxic climate of hate that Western governments and their media have spent 10 years fostering to cover for criminal wars of aggression.

Finian Cunningham is a Global Research Correspondent based in Belfast, Ireland.
cunninghamfin@yahoo.com

Explosion Norway - Ed Jewett - 29-07-2011

Israel Shamir's analysis of Breivik's ideas:
The massacre was essentially a publicity stunt
Friday 22 Massacre
By Israel Shamir

When the tears will dry and the cries fell silent we'll recognise the cinematic quality of Utoya Massacre being drawn from trashy horror movies. In the Friday 13 Screams at Elm Street, we saw many times a serial killer stalking a peaceful summer camp and murdering innocent youths. Friday 22 killer translated the celluloid to life completing mutual penetration of art and reality, of gory movies, of shooting arcade games, of unmanned drone attacks in far-away lands and finally this long shoot-out on the fjord island.

Shooting people who can't shoot back is the ultimate vileness of mass killers, of executioners, and of NATO soldiers. For two hours the killer safely, professionally, confidently, coolly stalked the unarmed youths killing them one by one like sitting ducks; for one hundred days the killer's classmates in the air force safely, professionally, confidently, coolly stalked unarmed Libyans. Breivik hated Muslims, hated Socialists, probably hated Qaddafi, a Muslim Socialist, but his deed better than a thousand Qaddafi-dispatched terrorists should remind the people of Europe that wars abroad will bring war home, too. There are too many licences to kill being produced.

Why did he do it? We can answer the question: the massacre was essentially a publicity stunt for the killer's opus magnum, 1500 pages of compendium "2083". This is not a great achievement of human spirit, rather a copy-paste hotchpotch of Neocon writings on Islam and violent anticommunism. However, it deserves our study just because so many people were killed in order to make us read it. If this Breiwick was a Herostratus, let us see why he burned down the temple of so many lives. Moreover, we should see where he was wrong.

2083 reveals a new vicious political virus designed in genetic engineering labs of the Neocon think-tanks. For many years it was thought that a Nazi should hate Jews and befriend Muslims, because this was the case with Hitler's Nazism. A Nazi was not supposed to hate Commies because Communism was a similar totalitarian ideology according to Karl Popper and George Bush. A Neo-Nazi should love Adolf Hitler and upheld racism.

Long labour of Jewish ideologists connected to Neocons succeeded to reverse the attitudes. Today we have a whole string of parties and movements which connect far-right ideas with sympathy to Jews, tolerance of gays, hate of Islam. The writer of 2083, too, is pro-Jews, pro-gays, violently anti-Muslim and anti-Communist. He is nearest to Pim Fortuyn, the assassinated Dutch far-right Judeophile gay politician. He marched with EDL, a British strongly pro-Jewish anti-Muslim militancy.

Breivik's 2083 is heavily influenced by far-right Neocon Jewish writing. As is often the case with copy-paste compilations, it is difficult to fully separate words of the compiler and those of compiled authors. If it ever will be published, probably copyright of David Horowitz and Bat Yeor, Daniel Pipes and Andrew Bostom should embellish its page three. These writers inspired him to commit his mass murder.

Just a few hours before the attack, Gilad Atzmon wrote, Joseph Klein published in the FrontPage magazine an article entitled "The Quislings of Norway," (here) with additional incitement to murder. Klein wrote: "The infamous Norwegian Vidkun Quisling, who assisted Nazi Germany as it conquered his own country, must be applauding in his grave… Norway is effectively under the occupation of anti-Semitic leftists and radical Muslims, and appears willing to help enable the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel."

These are fighting words, and Breitvik heeded them while loading his guns. 2083 proves these sources. Quotes from Frontpage of David Horowitz and its authors take hundreds of pages. Bernard Lewis has a place of honour. The notorious Bat Yeor, an Egyptian Jewish woman living in Switzerland, who coined the term "Eurabia" (an alleged conspiracy to subjugate Europe to Arabs) and did much to promote fear of Islam, corresponded with the killer, and she "kindly" advised him and sent him her unpublished texts. She is the only person named in his Declaration of European Independence, and her advice the newly independent Europeans should follow, according to Bat Yeor.

Robert Spenser, a sidekick of David Horowitz of Jihad Watch is another great love of the killer, and so is an American Zionist, Andrew G. Bostom, self-proclaimed expert on "Islamic anti-Semitism". Daniel Pipes is presented with his thesis that "The Palestinian phenomenon was created with the intention to justify Jihad". Melanie Phillips, the British far-right Zionist and a friend of the BNP leader, and other pro-fascist Islam-haters are also present. (Funnily, these guys repeatedly condemned me for my "anti-Semitism")

Politically, the killer's sympathies lie with "the United States and Israel. The creators of Eurabia have conducted a successful propaganda campaign against these two countries in the European media. This fabrication was made easier by pre-existing currents of anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism in parts of Europe." Economically, he preferred Milton Friedman, disliked taxes, was against welfare system.

He hated Palestinians, and speaks of "Palestinian terrorist jihad". Like every good Zionist he ranted: "Muhammad Amin al-Husayni, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Arab nationalist leader, a leading force behind the establishment of the Arab League and a spiritual father of the PLO, was a close collaborator with Nazi Germany and personally met with Adolf Hitler. In a radio broadcast from Berlin he called upon Muslims to kill Jews wherever they could find them… he had visited incognito the gas chambers of Auschwitz." Among the first things the independent Europeans should do is to stop any assistance to the Palestinians.

For Breivik, like for his Jewish teachers, Adolf Hitler is ultimate evil. He accepted and upheld antiracism, at least for tactical reasons. His dislike of multiculturalism is culture, nor race-based. He was not a racist: he killed blue-eyed Norwegians as well as their brown guests. He even hated David Duke for being anti-Jewish. His hatred to Islam is not limited to borders of Norway, or Europe like Neocons, he hated Muslims wherever they are to be found.

He spends many pages on describing evils of Turkey including massacres of Armenians, Greeks and Kurds. There is a long chapter on modern history of Lebanon, where curiously Israeli wars are missing, and the troubles of the country are presented via Christian/Muslim division. His favourite historical hero is Vlad the Impaler, Romanian prince better known as Count Dracula.

His logic is primitive and faulty: "If all ethnical groups and all cultures are equal, why is it black Africans, Afro-Caribbean blacks, Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese, and Eastern Europeans want to abandon their own lands en masse to live in the lands of the West?"

A simple explanation, "because the West constantly robbed and robs their countries" does not occur to Breivik.

He asks: "if we're all truly equal, why does the rest of the world want to live the Western lifestyle, a lifestyle created in the main by white people? Just why exactly, do they want to be part of capitalism, run businesses, work for the white man's industries, claim the white man's welfare and buy and use goods created by the creativity and ingenuity of Western - white - people?"

The correct answer: "no, they do not. But they are bombed or besieged if they want to follow their own way of life, like in socialist Cuba, North Korea or Libya".

Breivik can't be characterised a Christian fundamentalist, not even as a Christian nor Christian Zionist. His feelings towards Christianity are lukewarm at the best. He can't even decide whether he is a Christian, he is still "struggling with this myself. Some of the criticism of Christianity…is legitimate." As Jewish activists, he approves of "the Second Vatican Council from the 1960s …for reaching out to Jews", which is usually detested by the conservative right.

Breivik is livid against Muslim immigration though his arguments are valid for immigration in general, he always stresses "Muslim" element. But he does not call upon his country to stop tormenting Muslim states, though this is the main reason for Muslim immigration.

However, the immigration dispute is practically over in Europe. Understanding that immigration carries huge social costs penetrated into all strata of European society. Immigration presents a big problem to Europe on the background of low native birthrate. It is universally disliked, but by the wealthy people of privilege. If years ago immigration could be seen as a magic wand saving citizens from boring chores, something similar to slaves of ancient Greece or to machines, people do not see it this way anymore, as immigrants become enfranchised though not integrated. They certainly cause more unemployment and drop of salaries, if they choose to work; otherwise, they overload welfare budgets. Perhaps rather late, but now this debate is over in Europe. Today, a Norwegian does not have to shoot one's fellow citizens in order to express disagreement with immigration: this became a commonplace.

A Counterpunch writer Vijay Prashad wrote: "the [killed] Labour youth had among them children of migrants from Sri Lanka and North Africa. Their Norway was not Breivik's Norway." Well, that is why, probably, Breivik did not like them: he did not want their Norway to displace his Norway. Prashad condemned European conservatives who "cannot fathom that human beings are able to live convivial lives with those who are different" but history of Sri Lanka is not the best recommendation for peaceful conviviality. If however people of Sri Lanka want "to live convivial lives with those who are different", they will have to practice that at home, not in Norway. Prashad may call Merkel and Sarkozy "Nazis" for refusing to let in more immigration, but the Utoya Massacre did sent a strong signal that many people feel bad about immigration and want it stopped.

Actually, immigration into Norway slowed down to a trickle. The government of Norway like many West European governments made immigration almost impossible. In a famous case, a young girl from Caucasus lived for some ten years in Norway, completed her university studies, wrote a novel in Norwegian and still was deported as illegal alien. Multiculturalism is a slogan of yesterday, so Breivik is as outdated as Prashad.
(to be continued)

The Friday 22 Massacre
Part Two. Breivik the Anti-communist
By Israel Shamir

An odd feature of the mass murderer Breivik's worldview is his extraordinary anticommunism. As an ideology, anticommunism is dead at least since 1991, but probably even earlier. Today, it can mobilise maybe some old-timers in Washington DC, maybe not even them.
While it is a given that the USSR had lost the cold war and was broken up, Breivik writes:
"The US but especially W. Europe lost the cold war due to the fact that we didn't persecute the Marxists after WW2. If we had executed each and every Marxist and banned Marxist doctrines (not only the economical aspects but the cultural as well internationalism, extreme feminism, extreme egalitarianism, anti-elitism, anti-nationalism) we would not be in the current situation. Instead, our traitorous and weak minded post-WW2 leaders allowed the Marxists to gradually infiltrate many aspects of society after WW2, especially our universities and the media (see the beginning of book 1 for a complete overview of how this happened). The first ML pioneers (Marxist Leninists) were allowed to indoctrinate the 68 generation, those who run things today."
Breivik's compendium arrives to unexpected conclusion that both EU and US are now "socialist" or even "communist" states, "EUSSR and USSR" organised in accordance with Marx's teachings. I did not know that Karl Marx envisaged a society with hundreds of billionaires and millions of paupers. One should be mad to describe the US and EU as "communist dictatorships" these societies are extremely unequal, workers are on the bottom, while super-wealthy have such an ostentatious lifestyle that was unheard of even in Medici's Florence.
The reason for such insane conclusion is that Breivik chooses the words to mean what he wants, as Lewis Carroll would say. For him, Marxism-Leninism is not the ruling ideology of the Soviet Union and China, but the neo-Marxist western ideology of Fromm and Adorno, Marcuse and Lukacs. With all respect, the Cold War was NOT a war with them, but a war against the USSR and its allies, a war with its geopolitical as well as ideological components. Western neo-Marxists were rather allies of the Capitalist West in this war, and their contribution to the fall of the Eastern Citadel of Communism was enormous as they successfully undermined the Russian elites' belief in their own ideology. The Western Marxists called their Eastern brethren "Stalinists", and they built up on the short-sighted Khrushchev's denunciation of Stalin in 1956.
Breivik stresses communist origins of the Frankfurt school founders, of Theodor Adorno and Georg Lukács but the neocons, too, were red-diaper babies or even active Trots before switching sides. Gramsci indeed dreamed of cultural hegemony as the means of arriving to socialism. He thought that a new "Communist man" might be created before any political revolution. However, Gramsci was mistaken. This theory of Gramsci was used to preach non-revolutionary way, avoiding violent takeover of banks and factories. The idea was played up by the Euro-Communists, and after collapse of the Soviet Union disappeared with the Euro-Communist parties.
Lenin was right, and Gramsci was wrong: you have to take away from the capitalists both their chequebooks and their factories, their weapons and their newspapers, their parliament and their government, otherwise they will turn every agenda of yours into their benefit. A communist can agree with critique of the Frankfurt school, but one has to be a lunatic to believe that they were the enemies of the West in the Cold War.
The western neo-Marxists behaved like a proverbial man who searched for a lost coin under the lamppost. Though he lost the coin elsewhere, it was more light under the lamppost. They did not know how to interact with workers, and preferred to work with minorities, students, feminists. It was easier, but led nowhere, as we see now. The workers of Spain and Greece were rising last month, but the neo-Marxists made themselves invisible. They did not lead real popular revolt, as they were used to toy revolutions in the field of semantics.
The Frankfurt school leaders and their companions gave up on the revolution, gave up on socialism, gave up on the workers, and instead, preferred to work "so no future Holocaust would be possible". Kevin McDonald from California State University wrote that they choose to follow their Jewish agenda rather than the Communist one. Breivik did not read McDonald the Terrible, or at least never referred to him, being a good pupil of Jewish pundits. KMD's explanation was forbidden to him. He just intoned that what these men did IS communism.
The reader may be reminded that it is not. We did not move even one step closer to communism by promoting gay marriages and multiculturalism. Fight against Christianity and family does not help, either. All these steps were appropriated and used by Capital and against workers. Actually, the objectives of socialist revolution and "no more Holocausts at any cost" are mutually exclusive. For the first objective, we need brave and daring men, for the second, the men should be unmanned, for men are unpredictable.
A proof that Breivik speaks nonsense (even in his own terms) can be found in his compendium, where he ranges the European states according to their acceptance of the political correctness and other elements of what he calls "cultural Marxism". Not surprisingly, Russia and other countries of the Communist block are the freest from this dogma, while Germany, Sweden and Norway are the most subservient.
Indeed, destructive western neo-Marxist theories never were popular in the East, where capitalism was dismantled in the real sense and there was no need for the make-believe pseudo-communist ideology on top of the capitalist economy.
As for the West, 1968 was not, as Breivik says, a V-day for Marxism, but the beginning of turn to the Iron Heel. Our freedoms peaked just after the long-gone year of 1968. 1968 was a turning point in America. In 1968, the richest Americans contributed 90% of their income to the state, while now they pay less than 30%. Never mind that they do not pay even that by the use of tax shelters, funds and other tricks. It was in 1968 that the American worker's minimum pay peaked in real terms. Looking back, 1968 was the moment in history when mankind was nearest to the stars.
Children of the defeated '68 revolution, we were free to love, smoke, think and act. We could travel and fly without being stripped at the airport, and our booze was not confiscated. We could make love and smoke in cafes. Since then, it was downhill all the way: smoke was banned, free thought was incarcerated by Political Correctness, and political action has been reduced to joining a Facebook group.
In the US, as Noam Chomsky told me, the U-turn coincided with the teachers' strike in New York which reminded the Jews that their narrow interests are not necessarily best served by the progressive and revolutionary tactics. Accordingly, the revolutionary ideologists of '68 acquiesced in pacifying the masses and the chances for a new holocaust or even loss of influence were indeed minimised.
For Breivik with his Jewish mentors such understanding was impossible. He preferred to call for a new crusade against Marxists.

Behind Norway's Kristallnacht

The massacre in peaceful Oslo was a replay of this earlier horror in reverse no longer the Jews as victims but as the inspiration of terror against non-Jews as Israel extends its wars not only to Greek ports and French airports but to Norwegian children's camps, complete with rabbinical blessings for the murderers, notes Eric Walberg

Norway is in a state of total shock after the 22 July car bombing in Oslo killing seven, followed by the shooting spree at a Labour Party youth camp on Utoya Island killing 69. This terrorist operation, the worst massacre in Norway's recent history, represents a greater loss proportional to its five million people than 9/11 did to the US. Speaking of which, an initial report in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Guardian, et al attributed the attack to Islamists (resentful of Norway's democracy, etc), "a terror group, Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami, or the Helpers of the Global Jihad".

This was according to Dr William McCants, a "terrorism analyst at CNA, a research institute that studies terrorism", author of a terrorist watchdog blog jihadica.com. CNA is too obscure to be found on the web, and expert McCants quickly retracted his claim. The NYT later admitted Global Jihad may not even exist (let alone CNA), but who reads the fine print in subsequent editions or checks if various "organisations" are actually fronts for something much more sinister, as long as it's a question of "Islamists"?

Perhaps CNA is a typo, for McCants's feint is a classic CIA media move targeting the current "enemy", which worked in spades, dominating the world's mainstream media coverage of the massacre. When exposed, McCants launched a new anti-Muslim angle immediately, noting that the perpetrator, Anders Behring Breivik, admires Al-Qaeda: "Just like Jihadi warriors are the plum tree of the Ummah, we will be the plum tree for Europe and for Christianity," Breivik apparently wrote. That the world has the CIA and the McCants to thank for the creation and promotion of Al-Qaeda in the first place does not faze the zealous professor of terrorism. Even when Al-Qaeda is not guilty, it is still guilty.

Breivik is a self-styled Christian Zionist and Freemason, a "martyr" and "resistance fighter" in a "civil war" against the "Marxist-Islamist alliance" taking over Europe, according to his 1,500 page screed signed "Knights Templar Europe", available on the internet.

He described members of Norway's Labour Party as "traitors" like the Norwegian collaborators in WWII because of their alleged support of "multiculturalism and Islamisation" and criticism of Israel, in line with Harvard lawyer Alan Dershowitz's recent charges against the "Quisling" Norwegian government. Breivik advocates "terror" attacks on mosques, especially during Muslim religious holidays, intended to "trigger Muslim riots" and allowing a rightwing "coup". The holy month of Ramadan begins 1 August.

Breivik epitomises the new Euro right, which is both fanatically pro-Israel and anti-Muslim. Breivik even approves of a Caliphate for Muslims, as long as it is in the Middle East. This is similar to Hitler's desire to push Jews out of Europe into their own Jewish state in Palestine, as Zionist collaboration with the Nazis in the 1930--40s makes clear. But Euro neo-Nazism has the startling characteristic of being pro-Jewish, and wishes not to rid Europe of Jews, but of Muslims. If this requires terrorising and even killing a few million in the process, that is a price worth paying to make Europe pure again.

How did this eerie transformation of fascism -- from targeting Jews to taking them as allies against Muslims -- come about? It is a combination of two factors that have been fermenting in the post-WWII period.

The origins of European Islamophobia lie in anxiety about and hatred felt by many Europeans of their own European "other", namely European Jewry. Pre-WWII Europe feared a Jewish conspiracy to subvert Christian society. In the post-Holocaust era, this has been displaced onto Muslim immigrants, even by the traditionally anti-Jewish far right such as Le Pen's National Front, the British National Party and Norway's own Progress Party which are now Zionist and racist at the same time.

With the rise of a Jewish state far from Europe, which attracted many European Jews, unease about the "alien" other momentarily abated. Jews who remained in Europe had lost their former high profile as media owners, entertainers and industrial magnates, and were now mostly invisible, there no longer being Jewish ghettos in the major cities. Christianity accepted Judaism as its honoured ancestor, no longer a threat or heresy requiring proselytising and/ or restrictions on Jews. The 1950-60s saw a European flowering without either Jews or Muslims having much of a profile.

The new "Judeo-Christian" culture of the West (a concept dismissed by serious Christian and Jewish scholars) is supposedly a happy family. Though Islam and Christianity have much more in common, the rescue of millions of Jews from the Nazis created a cultural bond between the former hostile religions. Because the Jewish state in Palestine was created on the dead bodies of Muslims, this cemented the present alliance of Judaism and Christianity against Islam, a war supposedly of cultures, but one rooted in Jewish imperial conquest in Palestine and "Judeo-Christian" cultural hegemony in the West.

But as Europe's population began to age, by the 1970s the need for cheap labour forced Europe to "import" Muslims, who are close religious cousins of Christians but maintain pre-capitalists traditions. For instance, Muslim women tend to wear veils, and thriving communities of believers need new mosques with their non-European minarets.
While these differences are hardly threatening, they are visible, and Muslims make good (cheap) electoral fodder as scapegoats for the real culprits for the mounting economic problems facing Europe their very own Christian and Jewish elites using banking crises and neoliberalism to cut living standards.

As the empire wrestles to subdue Islam, its major politico-cultural rival after the collapse of Communism, Islamophobia, like anti-Communism has become rampant. Such bigots as Holland's Geert Wilders are working to form a Europe-wide International Freedom Alliance, even including the US and Canada; an "Atlanticist Islamophobistan", according to analyst Pepe Escobar. Considering that Muslims make up less than two per cent of US and Canadian populations, this leads to "the surrealist American phenomenon of Islamophobia without Muslims".

Muslims indeed pose a threat to both the Zionised Christians like Breivik and the Zionised Jews promoting the expansion of Israel throughout Palestine. But for the rest of us, the real threat is Zionism and Israel. The inspiration behind Breivik's horrendous deed is in the first place Israel, where the Bible says Jews should congregate to await the endtimes. Breivik: "The time has come to stop the stupid support of the Palestinians...and to start supporting our cultural cousins -- Israel."

His murders even have a kind of rabbinical blessing. In 2009 Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro of the (illegal) West Bank settlement Yitzhar published The King's Torah, which condones killing even babies and children if they pose a threat to the nation. "It is permissible to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote. By analogy, it is fine for such as Breivik to kill innocent fellow Norwegians, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, if they threat his vision of a pure Norway. Writes ex-Israeli Gilad Atzmon, "Breivik treated his fellow countrymen in the same way that the IDF treats Palestinians."

Breivik no doubt noted Israel's unpunished 2009 massacre in Gaza, an action that coincided with the beginning of his plans to terrorise his fellow Norwegians. He is surely aware that plucky Israel is now fighting a rear-guard action against the growing boycott, divest and sanctions (BDS) movement in Europe, which prompted Israel just days before the tragedy -- to pass a "herem" law, threatening to sue anyone boycotting its products.

Europe's BDS movement is in fact spearheaded by Norway. Two days before Breivik's massacre, the widely read Dagbladet tabloid quoted Labour Party youth movement leader Eskil Pedersen as stating that he "believes the time has come for more drastic measures against Israel, and [that he] wants the Foreign Minister to impose an economic boycott against the country."

Two days before the massacre, Joseph Klein complained on Dershowitz's FrontPageMag.com about "The Quislings of Norway ... Norway is effectively under the occupation of anti-Semitic leftists and radical Muslims, and appears willing to help enable the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel."

Breivik was a regular poster at document.no, run by Jewish pro-Zionist Hans Rustad, which warns against "Islamisation", violence, and other social problems Rustad assumes to be connected with Muslim immigration. According to Atzmon, such Euro blogs "are almost exclusively focused on the problem of Islam', and on Muslim migrants, all the while relentlessly propounding a propagandistic Zionist agenda".

Stephan Kramer, general secretary of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, dismissed the pro-Israeli tilt of the likes of Breivik as just skin-deep, used by them to mask their inherent racism. US President Barack Obama dismissed the tragedy as "domestic". Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu turned the tragedy on its head and said Israel "completely identifies" with the suffering.

Netanyahu's compatriots at the Israeli Hebrew language blog rotter.net were more honest: "Oslo criminals paid"; "It's stupidity and evil not to desire death for those who call to boycott Israel"; "To cry about it? Come on. We Jews are not Christians. In the Jewish religion there is no obligation to love or mourn for the enemy."

While not going that far, Ynet journalist Manfred Gerstenfeld complains about Norway's "obsession" with Israel as opposed to, say, Russia. He exhorted the Norwegians to learn from "how Israel reacts to such events". "How to defend oneself against [terror] is an issue that almost by nature draws in references to precedents from Israel," he said proudly.

But it's Israel's criminal activity that inspired the killer. And why must we follow in Israel's security-obsessed footsteps, making our lives a living hell so that Israel can continue to perpetrate its crimes unpunished?

Breivik boasts he is part of a shadowy network of latter-day crusader knights set up in London in 2002 with cells across Europe, clearly inspired by Israel. It is thus urgent that Western intelligence agencies investigate Israeli and Zionist operatives before this new campaign of terror takes hold.

Eric Walberg writes for Al-Ahram Weekly http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/ You can reach him at http://ericwalberg.com/ His Postmodern Imperialism: Geopolitics and the Great Games is available at http://www.claritypress.com/Walberg.html

From Jim Dean, Heritage TV, Atlanta, from the Shamir list-serv:

Glad to see someone put the effort in to read the 1500 pages. After I learned it was a cut and paste job I knew there was no 'thinking' involved with it...but a collage design to be like a nail dart rocket the choppers used in Vietnam....a huge blast to cover a wide area.

The immigration monster is a two headed hydra. The conservative business elites like the Bilderbergers saw that the development of the undeveloped countries, with their huge supply of slave labor, was obviously going to undermine their competitiveness. I read a Chinese government mag once in the 90's describing how at any one time they had 100 million people 'in transit' looking or work/traveling'. That was their Home Depot day labor pool. The answer???...creating a big supply of cheap slave labor for themselves.

Initially used here for seasonal farm labor planting and harvest...where the workers went home between seasons worked well. These workers were not considered exploited because when they went home they were better off that those who had not come. But then the landscapers, hotel industry, construction trades, food industry, etc...their thinking became, 'why should agriculture have the exclusive on this cheap labor?' The only concern any of those involved had was for the immediate competitive advantage the buck going into their pockets. It was not capitalism at work, but mini colonialism practiced on an individual level.

I had a ex-cop once that I was doing some estate planning for. He was young (30) and had left the force to set up his own landscaping business during the contruction boom. Yes, all Mexican workers, because the new home construction general contractors all wanted the lowest price. So here was a blue collar guy in a suburb, putting his blue collar highschool lower end buddies out of work, especially the black folks, without a second's thought of what the long term consequences would be tp the community. He made like $150,000 his first year in business...and was looking to make $250,000. He already had the Donald Trump look in his eyes...you know, the I was born to do this look..and you weren't.

For the Dems it was simpler. The wanted all those future minority votes as a permanent pathway to elite Dem control over the country. Once these folks flooded into the major cities, and became dependent on gov benefits for raising their large families, free medical care, etc...those states woud fovever be Dem states in Presidential elections, where whoever wins has THE mega license to steal...and with all kinds of very talented people to assist them. Again, the long term consequences were not given a thought. The speech writers were tasked with wall papering all that over.

So at the end of the day, what most of the public does not realise, is that although we have not openly lost a war and have been occupied by a conquering power, effectively we have. And the freedom we all enjoy has disintegrated in picking which occupying Quisling administration do we want exploiting us to the best of their abilities...Red, or Blue.

Immigration is in itself not inherently a bad thing. The benefits to America are carved in stone. But there was a limit to it to prevent it's destabilizing effects. When there had been too much during expansions, there was a cooling off period with time to absorb those who had come in and maintain cultural stability...where the locals did not feel threatened...like they were in all the major cities where too much immigration turned them into hell holes with rampant crime with police and political corruption.

The process is so far down the road now that when you talk to un-clued in fellow citizens they think you came off a space ship or are having a PTSD attack or something. But Shamir list people do have the ability to understand these things...if they have not chosen a side already thinking that they have actually been left an independent option in all this.

Do you want an independent option? Are the Amish taking in outsiders...in limited numbers??? :-)

Jim Dean, Heritage TV...Atlanta

THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
Norway's 911

"GLADIO 2.0 : WHY THE WEST CAN'T RESIST THE NORWAY MASSACRE AND PSY-OP
July 25, 2011

By Stone Pinkerton
Gonzo Town

How do you define bizarre in today's every increasingly wacky world of terrorism? Ever since the Cold War was won and history ended, we have been inundated with a seemingly never ending succession of spectacularly staged terror attacks and carefully crafted psy-ops.

This recent Norway Massacre is the latest in a series of high profile terrorist attacks which have succeeded only in inching societies worldwide further towards the final goal-line of an ever expanding global police state. Operation GLADIO 2.0? Whether you know it or not, it is rapidly unfolding before your eyes.

Recently joining the fold of public enemy number one stars, is a Scandinavian pin-up named Anders Breivik AKA "Andrew Berwick". In case you missed it, he went on an epic rampage this past weekend.

As terrorists go, his media profile is about as slick as they come, even more refined than Osama bin Laden, scripted to the last detail and with plenty of collateral material. If he survives custody, his protracted trial will almost certainly be something along the lines of OJ Simpson meets Slobo Milosevich.

So which is he? Anders, or Andrew?

We are told that he wired up and popped a car bomb in town hitting a government target, and later was the lone gunman who dressed up as a policeman and opened fire on a crowd of Protestant Young Labour supporters at a summer camp on the island of Utoya in Norway on Saturday. The death toll from both attacks stands at 100 plus.

Horrific is an understatement.

So did we witness yet another lone gunman' incident, or rather, spectacularly staged 'Psychological Operation', or Psy-op in Norway? Well, it all depends what you are willing to buy into.

PSY-OPS: A WESTERN LOVE AFFAIR

But we do love our 21st century psy-ops in America and in Europe. They supply us with the sort of collective nightmares that only an institution as bloated, corrupt, insidious and morally and fiscally bankrupt as our governments can supply. As recent history goes, they supply the nightmare, and in turn, we somehow end up demanding more security, less privacy and endless state surveillance.

Authorities have conveniently unearthed a typically mad, but thorough 1,500 page all singing and dancing manifesto (here is link to the whole thing) credited to the alleged gunman. One thing is now for certain- Anders Breivik AKA Andrew Berwick, is the new pin-up euro boy for the New World Order's Global Domestic Terrorist 2012 Calendar.

The results of a successful Psy-op are always apparent after the event, and we will go into detail about what these are later in this article. You can be sure that already across TV, radio and mainstream print, the conversation is being shaped and mostly dominated by a fear-based platform whereby pundit after pundit are reinforcing the mantra that "He could have been anybody", and that by hook or crook, "We need much better surveillance and domestic security in order to prevent such a terrible tragedy from happening again."

Our marching orders are more or less clear: There's your talking points people, now get out there, in every office, cafe, school- get out there and parrot them!

BREIVIK: A ZIONIST-MARXIST-RACIST?

He's also an admitted Right-wing Zionist which puts Israel in the frame, and apparently hates multiculturalism. All this is sure to stir both confusion and hours of directionless debate from the media experts. 21st Century Wire's Andrew McKillop adds here:

"Andrew Berwick (this is where the story gets extremely bizarre) which lays out a buffet of extreme Islamophobia, far-right Zionism, as well as attacks on Marxism and multiculturalism, for good measure…

"He has since been charged with "terrorism" by the Norwegian authorities. No talk yet of actual murder charges. Amazingly, this rogue paramilitary domestic terrorist has not topped himself and will have a chance to take the world stage, no doubt invigorating a lively new debate on topics like free market economics, the need for more state surveillance, security measures, multiculturalism and applied Marxism in the 21st century."

That pretty much covers it then. We are now all potential domestic terrorists, and should be regarded with some degree of suspicion by our government and state authorities- for our own safety, naturally.

THE LONE GUNMAN NARRATIVE

The back story to this crime is slowly coming out, but mind you, it is merely the official narrative. Intelligent media consumers will still need to keep their brains active in order to read between the lines to identify discrepancies and outlandish assumptions present in the consensus reality or Wikipedia version of events. This black op in Norway looks likely to have been executed by not one, but a minimum team of two to three persons. Readers with a certain military experience might point out here how complicated it would be to execute such an entire operation single-handedly.

Regardless, thus far, the consensus reality version of events in Norway revolves around the classic Lone Gunman' template. There have been multiple reports by victims and witnesses of other shooters on the scene, but so far none have been absorbed as a solid part of the official narrative. Authorities have only confirmed that "active cells are still at large", and this point alone will naturally dovetail with experts calls for tighter control on security and surveillance throughout society.

In effect, Goldstein is still at large and may be in your area, so keep all doors and windows locked. Report any suspicious activity to Big Brother. You get the picture.

What we think we know: For several months Breivik managed to purchas several tons of ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil), planted a 200 pound car bomb outside the Energy Ministry in Oslo. Soon after, he turns up on an island of young political elite on their summer retreat, where he managed to gun down single-handedly, some 100 teens. By some miracle, the Norwegian SWAT team invisibly landed on the island, snuck up behind gunman Breivik, and arrested him without any fire being exchanged between him and the authorities. Now that's a guy any clandestine alphabet soup outfit would hire instantly on the spot. Clean operation. Certainly, this goes down in history as one of the cleanest, slickest, by-the-book black ops that ever went down.

To believe that he managed to do this on his own and not as a two or three man crew seems to be a real stretch when one considers the logistics and detail present in this terror operation. But the public can be made to believe it was a lone gunman event if the official story dictates as much. If you buy into the outlandish official explanations like both the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks and don't take into account the public's ability to swallow and digest them on the first spoonful, then the Norway should appear to be just another lone gunman job.

The most fascinating anomaly here is that he was actually arrested, and did not top himself or go down shooting. This may have been an error on Breivik's part, or it was planned as part of a theatrical performance that will unfold during the months leading up to his trial in court. Note that every other mass shooting spree in the history of the world has ended with the gunman killing himself or being shot dead by police. EVERY TIME.

There are a number of past staged terror events we can revisit in order to define and understand exactly what we are looking at here in Norway. A few recent events include…

MUMBAI.

The Mumbai terrorist attack' bore all the hallmarks of a classic False Flag Operation. Eventually, it came out that Mumbai terror suspect David Headley was rogue US secret agent'. US citizen Headley, who was arrested in connection with 2009′s Mumbai terrorist attacks, is likely to have been a double agent for the CIA. Mumbai was a false flag and its terror operative David Headley was US secret agent'.

HOMELAND SECURITY.

Just as former Homeland Security chief Tom Ridge admitted that DHS would issue fake terror alerts shortly before elections in a bid to influence the outcome during the Bush era, the Obama administration also admitted to mimicking the very same tactic later on. In 2009 and 2010 we witnessed an explosion in terror alerts, with many revolving around an alleged plot to launch Mumbai-style massacres within the US, as well as in European cities during those years. So the majority of US DHS terror alerts have been staged, for maximum political effect. This, by definition, is a pure Psy-op.

FORT HOOD.

It is now documented that the Fort Hood shooter was not only a military operative, but also was under the supervision of a psychological doctor as a handler. The shooter was quickly shot and taken into custody. After the media established its lone gunman story, we discover that this massacre was not carried out by Hasan alone. By definition, this was a false-flag/black-ops covert operation carried out under the supervision of what we call a "handler" a senior operative of the US Military/Intelligence.

BELSAN.

The murky events of the North Ossetian school siege in which hundreds of children were killed raised disturbing questions as to which entities were actually behind the co-ordination of the attack. Many indicators point to this event being a staged psy-op. A number of reports pointed to Belsan being an agency-led black-op. "The men had their conversations not within Russia but with other countries… It's clear as daylight that those people are coming up as puppeteers and are financing terror," as was reported to the Russia television company, national Channel Two." WHich agency it was, we can never know, but we can be certain is wasn't just Chechen freedom fighters who ran this op.

ANTHRAX ATTACKS.

This staged op came directly in the wake of 9/11 and was initially promoted by the US government and the US media as the work of Muslim, or Al Qaeda terrorists. We later discover that the weapons grade anthrax which was used in these attacks originated from a classified, very secure, US military bio weapons facility at Fort Detrick, Maryland. The US attempted to frame a series of lone gunman for this attack, eventually settling on a model citizen, and decorated US scientist, Bruce Edwards Ivins, who conveniently, and mysteriously, killed himself whilst in custody before he could defend himself in court.

Of course, false flag news hounds will want us to point out the Virginia Tech Shooter, Dunblane Massacre, DC Sniper, the Tasmanian Devil Martin Bryant, the Unibomber, McDonald's Rampage in San Ysidro, Madrid Train Bombing, and the mother of all shady domestic terror events- the Oklahoma City Bombing, alleged run by Timothy McVee.

Aside from their dodgy official narratives and even dodgier backgrounds of their seemingly rogue military participants, all of these past false flag and staged public black-op/psy-op events make up marker points on our emotional calendar, and all of these events are used to their maximum by governments and media pundits in order to create a matrix of fear in society, taking us further down the road of the hyper-security state. Few can argue that this is exactly where we are right now, miles away from the more free societies that we all remember and enjoyed way back when.

NORWAY'S 9/11: WHY NOW?

As a result of the political response and societal knee-jerk reaction, those children who survived in Norway have been left in a society where death by violent crime, rape and assault is unfortunately greater than ever, as is always the case when populations are disarmed, allowing the criminal element to blossom, and where former peace-keeping, civil police are now armed to the teeth in a way that society has never seen before.

One point which cannot be ignored in all of the commotion and massive peace concerts which have sprung up around Norway, is the really convenient timing of this whole attack.

The Young Protestant Labour Party(the kids who were gunned down at the camp) just days before publically condemned Israel's apartheid system and have since recognized Palestine as a State… and suddenly there is a bombing and a violent massacre? Critical minds should also take into account the fact that this exact camp was shot-up, after just having held a pro-Palestinian rally the day before. Politically, many in Norway were calling for a complete withdraw of any and all support of Israel. If that doesn't raise an eyebrow or two…

Until now, few in the mainstream sphere have yet to find it strange that Anders had a series of professionally posed, studio quality "publicity" photos taken. There is one of him wearing Masonic regalia, one in a military uniform, a HAZMAT suit and gas mask, a Navy SEAL wetsuit with bayonet rifle, as well as a couple of "glamour" shots that look way too good for posting on Match.com.

Besides the fact that to stage all of these photos and publish what looks like a comprehensive manifesto, it must have cost a small fortune, it is as if he was head-hunted by a talent agency who were preparing to launch his career in media. More than likely however, all these were in preparation for some media psy-op, and if you need any proof, just check out your TV program or newspaper.

Interestingly, Breivik's Facebook page looked fake by anyone's account, as do his other online submissions and profiles, many of which were loaded up in the weeks before the terror operation. To the trained eye, blatantly fake online pages like these often give off the smell of a CIA/Mossad operational mock-up. It's very difficult to argue that the are really authentic, nonetheless, highly paid mainstream media journalists will use them to build up a profile' of the killer after the fact, presenting their findings as consensus reality- in short, a reality we can all agree on. This should really raise alarm bells to anyone who is pursuing the truth behind the event.

Although we can only speculate at this point, this attack would have certainly been within the capability of rogue elements within Israel's intelligence agency, Mossad. Breivik is allegedly a self-professed Right-wing supporter the Zionist State and is no fan of Arabs. In his own words:

"So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all culturalMarxists/multiculturalists."

We can attempt to triangulate where Breivik is coming from now. In the current context, Israel is currently suffering a massive shift in terms of who its traditional Zionist supporters are in the West, and many mainstream elements are beginning to question more and more its policy of maintaining an apartheid police state to house the region's indigenous populations of Arabs Muslims, Arab Christians, Beduins and Druze.

Let's speculate then… in the US, group like the ADL and the SPLC are losing their grip on the media, and in Europe, a knee-jerk defense of all things Israeli is no longer the certainty it once was. If this were the case, then this is not the Israel of old who at least tried to gain a certain amount of friends in the world, rather, it would be the new Israel, unashamed, having already bled the US dry of military aid dollars and goodwill- a rogue nation who is standing alone, using primal mafia hits against its political detractors in Europe. Many would argue this is a probable and logic shift for Israel considering the current political climate for its somewhat antiquated, out-of-date right-wing Zionist land-grabbing aspirations.

What is also interesting is the timing of this spectacular event, coming just in time to rescue Rupert Murdoch and PM David Cameron from receiving an endless public lashing in British Press and an angry and disenchanted public. News International's stock worldwide has been in a near free-fall. Suddenly it's all silence on the matter and all news space can contain only details of this killing operation and its aftermath. Very convenient for those who were under the cosh only days before.

Operation Breivik may not be exclusively linked to Israel, it could also be targeting European democracies, Norway being one. Lessons from Operation Gladio have taught us that NATO and CIA terror cells have been operational in Europe, the recent tryst over Libya and other projects could very well be influencing recent events. We can note here that investigative journalist Webster G. Tarpley reported in his article "Norway Terror Attacks a False Flag," that Norway was getting ready to call off its support for missions in Libya, and stop its involvement in that ongoing illegal war there as early as this August.

In addition, elsewhere in Europe we were witnessing the near desintegration of the Eurozone, with the collapse of EU economies Greece, Ireland, Spain and Portugal. Riots are breaking out in the streets and anarchists are now back in fashion. Couple this with NATO's complete pie-in-the-face over Libya- their illegal war becoming more difficult to manage and justify by the day. The political fallout from both these events is potentially massive, unless you can orchestrate a massive diversion that will last until September.

MAINSTREAM MASONIC TALK

Another anomaly in this latest public killing spree event is the mainstream injection of the normally obscure, cloak (or in this case apron) and dagger Freemason subject. So the story now goes that the biggest individual mass murderer in Europe since WWII was a Freemason and a Knight de Templar and immensely proud of it.

His 1,500 odd paged manifesto prominently carries the image of the cross of the Knights Templar. He is apparently said to be a member of John Lodge St. Olaus TD Three pillars of the Norwegian Masonic Order and has the status of the 3rd degree, where the highest order is the 10th degree.

All this makes for a seemingly endless supply of fodder for the millions of internet surfers whose most guilty of pleasures is reading and posting about Freemasonary conspiracies. As Berwick styles himself Justiciar Knight Commander, Knights Templar Europe, Knights Templar Norway, it can only up the ante in what will certainly become a media circus for the ages. Only this time, it's not confined to alternative media or the internet forums. The Masonic news lines appear to be pre-packaged and are now running through the mainstream media too. It's juicy Dan Brown stuff. Not the typical psy-op we have seen before.

FINAL THOUGHTS ON PSY-OPS

Any successful psy-op can achieve real results in terms of political and media distraction, and at its best, it can gain previously difficult to obtain political ground. Doing all that can be relatively easy after an event, compared to before it. Like 9/11 showed us, this dreadful occurrence has already demonstrated its way of disabling people's ability to think critically and ask the necessary questions to determine who was indeed- behind the deed. Who benefits? What synchronicity do we see with other geopolitical and economic event currently in play?

One obvious result of such a massacre is the ramping up in security and a further license for all law enforcement to take a more aggressive approach in the pre-crime apprehension of virtually anyone. Certainly now, the Norwegian police will arrest anybody suspected of carrying a gun or knife, or anyone deemed to be suspicious-looking.

The ripple effects of such an event are rapid. Only two days later, the UK Prime Minister David Cameron announces that Britain is taking "extremely seriously" claims by the man believed responsible for killing more than 70 people in Norway that he had links with far-right groups in England, namely newly touted right-wing demon, and now notorious English Defense League. The mish-mash overlap of European groups looks like a throwback to the days of the dreaded Red Brigades, the P2 Lodge, Gladio and dare I say, Carlos the Jackal yes, those wild days when disaffected East German students would risk life and limb to fight for the PLFP in Europe and the Middle East, whilst carrying freelance hit jobs to destabilise OPEC for the pleasure of a country like Iraq, who were actually being encouraged by the CIA to start a war with Iran. Those were the days…

The Norway talking points are already being circulated as we speak. Experts are saying the following: We need more security. Gun ownership is dangerous. Right wing thinkers could be dangerous. Multiculturalism in Europe may have back fired.

This of course will mean a full reclassification of all political activists and causes. The social re-evaluation may not stop there- it just might include anyone who holds an opinion on virtually anything. We also learned from agent Breivik that now the far-right are being anti-this, and anti-that. This will no doubt be seen by the authorities as an exciting new developement in the profiling of far-right mass killers. If you are anti-gay you are bad, or don't like no prayer in schools you are bad etc. This can be extended to include anything, like the lack of support for the supposed war on terror. In this brave new world, it seems wrong to have an opinion that differs from being ultra liberal. Think outside "the box" ? Well, you are bad, very bad.

Because the perp in this case, Anders Breivik, is a white skinned, blonde haired pin-up model, and appearing to be 100% politically motivated by reports in the media, the mob will tend towards an apologist or sympathetic tone- and they clearly are doing this. A side note here: Anders is certain to receive thousands of love letters and marriage proposals from disaffected lonely western women- particularly from females residing in the UK, US and Canada.

But let's not kid ourselves here: if he had been a Muslim, then the experts and political operators would have already firmly denounced his agenda and be steadfast in defending "western values" (anyone's guess what those are). We will even defend vice, depravity and slandering other faiths in the face of any terrorist that possesses a markedly Eastern or Islamic bent. Ditto if he was a white, gun-toting militia from Indiana- in the new politically correct glossary, this is equal to a Muslim in the eyes of any mainstream politician or news pundit who thinks they can gain some political kudos for denouncing anyone who demonstrates a right to carry arms or does not worship at the altar of the state.

Either way, they are simply terrorists', and as Ronald Reagan taught us some 30 years ago, "We don't negotiate with terrorists", regardless of what their political agenda might happen to be. But Anders… well, he's different. He's not a Muslim.

Hence, Anders Breivik has not been classified as a pure terrorist by the media mob, rather he has already been officially labeled as a "political extremist". This is an important detail when we consider the talking points that will be rolled out over the next few weeks. These talking points will form the thrust of social conditioning which the public will undergo as a result of the Norway massacre event.
Here is the other point of a psy-op like this one. It's easy to be Anders Breivik. Very easy, so we are told. It is not hard to buy fertilizer. It is not hard to buy 55 gallon drums. It is not hard to pour fertilizer into those drums and add diesel to them. It is not hard to load them into a van. It is not hard to drive a van. It is not hard to park a van. It is not hard to initiate an M60 fuse igniter. It is not hard to walk to a car you parked nearby yesterday or the day before. It is not hard to drive to an island. It is not hard to slaughter a crowd of unarmed young people on that island. Anyone can apparently do it, and so can you.

That makes you a potential terrorist. Indeed, here in lies the functionality of the psy-op.

All eyes are on you now.

By all accounts, this is a false flag psy-op with some real legs on it, and may run for years. This one should be interesting to say the least.

--MORE--w/tipocap"

"Norway vows to continue open society despite attacks; New commission set to investigate police response" by Michael Schwirtz, New York Times / July 28, 2011

OSLO -The prime minister of Norway acknowledged yesterday that his country had fundamentally changed as a result of the attacks on a youth camp and government complex last week, but he vowed to protect the culture of openness that is a source of Norwegian pride.

The attacks have prompted officials to start reassessing Norway's policy on public security, which seemed defined by the belief that bad things happen elsewhere. Andres Behring Breivik, a self-called Christian crusader who has admitted to the attacks, appeared to face few obstacles when he detonated a car bomb on a busy government plaza last Friday, killing eight people, and then traveled 19 miles and took a ferry to the youth camp on the island of Utoya, where he slaughtered at least 68 people....

Interesting that the Zionist angle is omitted, 'eh?

Prime Minister, Jens Stoltenberg told reporters in Oslo that the government would create a commission independent of the police to investigate the attacks as well as law enforcement agencies' response to them.

The police have been criticized for the seemingly slow pace of their response. It took SWAT commandos about 90 minutes to reach the island, a delay that critics say probably cost lives. Helicopters were unavailable, and police had to commandeer civilian boats to reach the island....

Almost as if there were a stand down order.

Breivik's ability to avoid detection in the months and weeks leading up to the attacks has puzzled some. Though he spent months holed up on a farm he had rented north of Oslo, compiling weapons and building his bomb, all while writing inflammatory anti-Muslim commentary on blogs, officials said he remained under the radar....

The police are trying to determine whether Breivik had help in planning the attacks. He has claimed to be part of an organization called the Knights Templar, which he said had cells active in other countries, but investigators have challenged this claim.

"So far we don't have any evidence of the cells, neither in Norway or in Britain,'' Janne Kristiansen, the head of Norway's domestic intelligence service, told the BBC. Kristiansen also disputed an assessment made by Breivik's lawyer that his client was probably insane.

Like they are worthy of trust.

"He's calculating, he's focused, he's been going on with his plan for years, and this is not what I have learned a person who is insane will do.''

That is such an out of left field bullshit statement one hardly knows how to respond.

Wasn't Hitler called a madman and he was calculating, focused, and carried out his plan for years (or so I've been repeatedly told)?

--more--"

I must be insane for continuing to read this slop.

Also see: Norway's Nightmare

The Norway Nut
Posted by Rocker at 2:57 PM
Labels: European Tyranny

http://rockthetruth2.blogspot.com/2011/07/norways-911.html