Deep Politics Forum
Explosion Norway - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Black Operations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Explosion Norway (/thread-7066.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Explosion Norway - Jan Klimkowski - 31-07-2011

I have no definitive judgement on the Knights Templar Europe.

I have several speculative working hypotheses, and here is one:

The Knights Templar Europe (KTE) exists.

KTE meets occasionally in ritual settings, in ritual attire. Eg a freemasonic chamber of chambers - stone, robes, swords, ritual iconography, echoing chants.

KTE is a hybrid P2 meets Gladio style cell, formed by a Facilitator on the orders of a Sponsor, but comprising mainly of Mechanics.

KTE rituals are designed to impress participants with the pomp and sacred importance of their missions as Justiciar Knights.

Breivik and his fellow Justiciar Knights have been carefully chosen based on extensive psychological evaluation identifying them as potential cold-blooded killers, and - probably - highly hypnotizable.

Thus Breivik and the Justiciar Knights are sleeper assassins, awaiting a mission to be chosen for them by the KTE.

Breivik's manifesto is clear that he did not choose his mission. It was chosen for him.

The purpose of the KTE structure is essentially to control this particular cell of individuals, and as such is most probably a cutout designed to be very hard to trace to its true Sponsors.

Explosion Norway - Magda Hassan - 31-07-2011

We aren't talking about the Society for Creative Anachronism here are we? :noblesteed:

Explosion Norway - Jan Klimkowski - 31-07-2011

Magda Hassan Wrote:We aren't talking about the Society for Creative Anachronism here are we? :noblesteed:

Not in my opinion.

I believe we're dealing, at least tangentially, with the same elements who were behind mystical Gladio operations such as the fostering of the Holy Blood, Holy Grail mythology, and its eventual viral leap into mass consciousness through the DaVinci Code.

Thule, Theosophy, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Freemasonry and its many incarnations, the Knights Templar - these are all real, powerful, occult organisations.

The SS Ahnenerbe investigated them all. The SS Ahnenerbe was infiltrated by many of these organisations. As was British, American, French and German (Gehlen) intelligence.

Indeed, there may have been no need for infiltration. :nono:

All my investigations have led to similar conclusions to those of our friend, David Guyatt.

The occult dimension needs to be considered alongside the material manifestations of these geopolitical games. They are entwined and often impossible to untangle.

In other words, I would describe any initiation by the KTE of Breivik as a Justiciar Knight as real, but of very low level rank.

A Justiciar Knight is a Golem, doing the bidding of his Masters unthinkingly.

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 31-07-2011

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian far-right obsessive who killed around a hundred people on Friday, wrote a manifesto on keeping Europe white and Christian' by eliminating Muslims, non-European immigrants and traitors' who oppose the far-right cause.

The manifesto is called 2083: A European declaration of Independence and is under the alias Andrew Berwick.

This is an excerpt:

"Decisive-blow" campaigns high grade anthrax mailing campaigns

Provided we have established a laboratory in Europe and the necessary equipment, we
would be able to launch a "decisive-blow-campaign".

This operation will involve at least 21 individuals (depending if we already have the
necessary amount of high grade anthrax) and will require a complete database of all
category A and B traitor names, addresses etc. Personnel needed: 1 administrator, 20 for
distribution.

Would require 818(409) kilograms of anthrax (2(1) grams of anthrax per targeted
individual):

France 65 650 category A and B traitors
Germany 82 820
United Kingdom 62 216
Netherlands 16 665
Belgium 10 807
Sweden 9393
Norway 4848
Luxembourg 498
Switzerland 7777
Spain 47 167
Italy 60 600
Portugal 10 807
Denmark 5555
Ireland 6060
Greece 11 312
Finland 5353
Iceland 322
Cyprus 800
Malta 417

Denmark, Greece, Finland, Iceland and perhaps Italy should be excluded from the list.
There are a total of 409 067 category A and B traitors in Western Europe according to the
current classification system (1010 per million).

Be creative; create a letterhead which is likely to be forwarded directly to the target
individual.

Perhaps Arlette Baldacchino, her companion Norman Lowell or her lawyer Claire AD Liberal' Bonello might take time out on their Facebook walls to tell us what they know of him, his efforts, his manifesto and those who cooperated with him.

And perhaps also who sent in a list of 417 traitors in Malta. He can't possibly have picked them out of the phone-book.

Explosion Norway - Magda Hassan - 31-07-2011

And who did he send his list to? The 7,000 facebook friends that he sent his declaration to?

Anders Behring Breivik, Mystery Man

by Justin Raimondo, July 29, 2011

What do we really know about Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway mass murderer who killed in the name of his anti-Muslim ideology, nearly a week after his horrific rampage? We know what he did, and why he did it: he left behind not only a 1,500 page manifesto, in which he pours out his hatred of Muslims, but also a day-by-day diary that details his elaborate preparations, in which he claims his crime was nine years in the making.

That's an awfully long time for a "lone wolf" to keep his plans to himself, yet the head of Norway's intelligence agency was quick to state Breivik acted alone this is spite of Breivik's own contention, in his online "book," that two other cells of his "Knights Templar Europe" exist. Furthermore, according to Breivik, the Knights were founded at a London meeting in 2002, at which his British "mentor" and representatives from across the continent were in attendance.

What we don't know, however, is how he did it. Oh, he gives us a detailed account of his obsessive preparations, including how much protein he added to his weightlifting regimen. We know he set up a front company, Breivik Geofarm, supposedly devoted to the growing of tubers, which is how he managed to get the fertilizer that was a key component of his car bomb. What we don't know, however, is where money came from.

Breivik hadn't had much income recently, as detailed here yet he seemed to have some assets. The exact source of these assets is unknown. According to him, he "earned his first million kroner as an entrepreneur at the age of 24." Yet a number of news accounts flatly contradict this, notably the Sydney Morning Herald, which reports:

"Government records suggest that despite his management qualifications, his early attempts at business were a failure until he established Breivik Geofarm in eastern Norway for the cultivation of 'vegetables, melons and tubers.' The business would have given Breivik access to nitrogen-based fertilizer one of the main ingredients of a fertilizer bomb."

Yet "Breivik Geofarm" was, according to Breivik, just a "front" company, a legal shell meant to shield his activities from prying eyes. We don't know that he ever grew a single tuber. The Wall Street Journal tells us:

"Government records show Mr. Breivik registered a business, Geofarm, in May 2009, though its main business activity was at first listed as trading stocks and other investments. Tax records show he reported no income that year but listed 390,171 kroner (about $50,000) in unverified assets."

If Breivik's business ventures were failures prior to the Geofarm project, then where did these unverified assets come from? According to the Independent:

"After school, Breivik did a brief stint in the army, and then appears to have gone from one job to the next. He is believed to have started a computer company and earned enough money to live in a luxury apartment and sport a Breitling watch. However, other reports suggest that for years he worked in a lowly call center and lived almost anonymously.

"… Exactly what he lived on in the run- up to the massacre remains a mystery. But his bank details reveal that in 2007, a sum equivalent to €80,000 (£70,000) was added to his account, which would have enabled him to live without having to work."

The mystery deepens….

Check out Breivik's resume here, wherein he claims to have been the "managing director" of "E-Commerce Group AS," which is described as a "part investment company 50%, part sales/outsourcing company 50%," with a "total of 7 employees: 3 in Norway, 1 in Russia, 1 in Indonesia, 1 in Romania, 1 in the US." Like Breivik Geofarm, he says:

"This was a front (milking cow) with the purpose of financing resistance/liberation related military operations. The company was successful although most of the funds were channeled through a Caribbean subsidiary (with base in Antigua, a location where European countries do not have access): Brentwood Solutions Limited with bank accounts in other Caribbean nations and Eastern Europe. E-Commerce Group was terminated in 2007 while most of the funds were channeled in an unorthodox manner' to Norway available to the coming intellectual and subsequent operations phase."

There is no online record of Breivik's "E-Commerce Group AS," as far as I can see: an odd happenstance for an e-commerce outfit, wouldn't you say? As for Brentwood Solutions Limited, there is no record of those guys, either: however, there is a Brentwood Solutions LLC in Naples, Florida. In any case, what I want to know is how did Breivik manage to get his hands on the equivalent of nearly $115,000 added to his account in 2007? If the money was legitimately earned, then why hide it in Caribbean and Eastern European banks and why go through "unorthodox" procedures in order to sneak it into Norway?

Okay, now let's summarize what we know about Breivik's money trail, based not on what he says in his diary but on what little investigative reporting has been done on the matter. It boils down to this: His tax records show a small income in 2007 the year all that money miraculously appeared in his bank account and a bit more in 2008. He had no reported income in 2006 and 2009. Prior to that, there is no evidence of his "first million" anywhere to be seen.

While his diary emphasizes that he saved every penny to finance his terrorist operation, there had to be some income coming in from somewhere. And then there's that mysterious $115,000 did he rob a bank? Or did he have a benefactor? Here is where Breivik's money trail simply … trails off.

The idea that Breivik acted alone is absurd: he had to have help, just on logistical matters, never mind the financial side of such an operation. Furthermore, it's hard nay, impossible to believe he kept the secret to himself for nine years. In order to escape detection, and have the means to carry off such a complicated operation, Breivik must have had some organized assistance and not from amateurs, by any means. At this point, we don't know from whom.

However, we can see in the reaction to his murderous assault a kind of support network that has sprung up, if not to defend him personally then to defend his motivations and the ethos from which his hatred welled up. As I have said in my other columns on this subject, the so-called counter-jihadist milieu whose writings were copiously cited in the online manifesto provided the theoretical basis for Breivik's horrific actions. The "anti-jihadist" pro-Israel blogosphere played an important role in reinforcing and elaborating Breivik's crazed worldview, and there is even some frightening evidence that they played more of an activist role than that.

In a post dated June 24, 2007, Pamela Geller, a leading light of the counter-jihadi movement, posted the following on her web site:

"I am running an email I received from an Atlas reader in Norway. It is devastating in its matter-of-factness.

"Well, yes, the situation is worsening. Stepping up from 29 000 immigrants every year, in 2007 we will be getting a total of 35 000 immigrants from somalia, iran, iraq and afghanistan. The nations capital is already 50% muslim, and they ALL go there after entering Norway. Adding the 1.2 births per woman per year from muslim women, there will be 300 000+ muslims out of the then 480 000 inhabitants of that city.

"Orders from Libya and Iran say that Oslo will be known as Medina at the latest in 2010, although I consider this a PR-stunt nevertheless it is their plan.

"From Israel the hordes clawing at the walls of Jerusalem proclaim cheerfully that next year there will be no more Israel, and I know Israel shrugs this off as do I, and will mount a strike during the summer against all of its enemies in the middle east. This will make the muslims worldwide go into a frenzy, attacking everyone around them.

"We are stockpiling and caching weapons, ammunition and equipment. This is going to happen fast.

"Before, I thought about emigrating to Britain, Israel, USA, South Africa, etc. for taxes and politics, but instead (although I believe we are the very last generation on earth before the return of God) I will stay and fight for the right to this country and indeed the entire peninsula, for the God-fearing people, just in case this isn't the end of the world after all. Doesn't hurt to have a backup plan.

"It's far from impossible to achieve, after all my people has done it every time before, in feats that match the ancient Greek, hebrew and british legends'.

"Oslo and the southeast may fall easily, but there are other lines than state'-borders drawn across this country since long before there was even a single muslim in the world, and we have held them this long, against everyone else too. We are entering a new golden age for my people, and those of a handful other countrys, but only through struggle.

"Never fear, Pamela. God is with you too in this coming time."

In the comments, one of Geller's readers warns that the author of the letter could be prosecuted by Norewegian authorities. Geller replies: "Yes … which is why I ran it anonymously."

So here is some nut stockpiling "weapons, ammunition, and equipment," because "this is going to happen fast" with Geller's enthusiastic encouragement. Indeed, she's so concerned her correspondent might be arrested that she's protecting his identity.

Who is Geller's mystery correspondent is it the same Norwegian nut-case who ruthlessly cut down dozens of children, or a different one waiting in the wings to do the same? Come on, Pamela clear up the mystery. Or would you rather continue to shield your fellow "counter-jihadist"?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the leaders and "scholars" who provided Breivik with the intellectual and political support he needed also provided more substantial support, such as ensuring the confidentiality of communications with the "Knights." Geller has already gone on the public record as supporting the thugs of the English Defense League, who troll the streets of British cities looking for Muslim victims why not Breivik?

Never has a "lone wolf" had this much company.

Personal facts about Andrew Berwick (Anders Behring Breivik)

Name: Anders Behring Breivik (Andrew Berwick)
Nationality: Norwegian
Born: February 1979
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Ethnicity: Nordic/Norwegian
Address: Oslo ,Norway
Personality: Optimistic, pragmatic, ambitious, creative, hard working.
Political view: Cultural conservative, Revolutionary conservative, Vienna School of Thought,economically liberal.
Religion: Christian, Protestant but I support a reformation of Protestantism leading to it being absorbed by Catholisism. The typical "Protestant Labour Church" has to be deconstructed as its creation was an attempt to abolish the Church
Religious: I went from moderately to agnostic to moderately religious.
Education: Non-formal equivalent to 7 years + at university level.
Professions: Investor, Director, Manager - founder of several companies, Small business management (including organisational development), political analyst, author, stock analyst/trader. I'm unsure whether resistance fighter (Justiciar Knight Commander) and martyr counts as a profession.
Nicotine: Yes
Alcohol: Occasionally
Drugs: No
Tattoos: No
Sports: Snowboarding, fitness (body building/spinning), running.
Watch sport: Only women's sand volley ballTongue Perhaps I would if Norway didn't suck so hard in football.
Name of your primary weapon: Mjöllnir
Name of your side arm: Gungnir.
Hobbies: Political analysis, studying new topics, Free Mason, Heraldry, Genealogy, gaming (MMO or Modern Warfare 2), travelling learning about new cultures, music, friends. I have had the privilege of experiencing the following countries:
Sweden, Denmark, UK, Germany, Poland, Belarus, France, Austria, Hungary, Croatia,Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Spain, Cyprus, Malta, US, Turkey, Mexico,China,Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire,Liberia.

Key points Curriculum Vitae

Key qualifications:

Organisational/business development Experience with the establishment, development and management of smaller businesses related to the fields; organisational/business development, small business management, marketing and sales
Financial analysis stock/currency analysis relating to the fields/indicators; candlesticks, RSI, stochastic, MACD, Bollinger bands, DMI, momentum

2005-2007: Managing director of E-Commerce Group AS (part investment company 50%, part sales/outsourcing company 50%). I converted ABB ENK to a corporation (AS). Total of 7 employees: 3 in Norway, 1 in Russia, 1 in Indonesia, 1 in Romania, 1 in the US. Distribution of outsourcing services to foreign companies, sold software/programming solutions. Worked part time with day trading (stocks/options/currency/commodities). This was a front (milking cow) with the purpose of financing resistance/liberation related military operations. The company was successful although most of the funds were channelled through a Caribbean subsidiary (with base in Antigua, a location where European countries do not have access): Brentwood Solutions Limited with bank accounts in other Caribbean nations and Eastern Europe. E-Commerce Group was terminated in 2007 while most of the funds were channelled in an "unorthodox manner" to Norway available to the coming intellectual and subsequent operations phase.

2002-2004: Director of Anders Behring Breivik ENK) (part time from May 02 (shortly after my inclusion in PCCTS) des. 02, full time from March 03. Same emphasis as E-Commerce Group. This was a front (milking cow) I established and focused on shortly after my inclusion in PCCTS, Knights Templar with the purpose of financing resistance/liberation related military operations.

2002-2003: Supervisor/internal advisor for Bankia Bank ASA (Apr. 02 March 03)

2001-2002: Customer service representative for Bankia Bank ASA (Nov. 01 Apr. 02)

2000-2001: Managing director of Media Group AS. Development and sales of outdoor media solutions (primarily billboards). My company was partially acquired/bought by Mediamax Norway AS after I (and my employee, Kristoffer Andresen) had built a billboard portfolio from scratch in the Oslo area which was then sold to Mediamax Norge AS (which was later bought by JC Decaux Norway) and Clear Channel (July 00 July 01)

1999-2000: Team leader for the customer service rep. dept. for Enitel Telephony/mobile/internet/support division (March 99 July 00)

1998-1999: Director for Behring & Kerner Marketing DA. Implenetation and sales of telephonic services (part time from Aug. 98-Feb. 99)

1997-1999: Corporate customer care rep. for customer care/internet support for Telia Norway AS (Nov 97-Feb 99)

1996-1997: Part time as a sales rep. for ACTA Economical Counselling (Feb 96-97)

Education: Non-formal studies/degrees: Bachelor of Business Administration (major: small business management) part time studies using the curriculum/online study courses from AIU, American InterContinental University (98-02), Bachelor of Political Science (major: political science and history) part time studies (00-05), Master of Political Science, full/part time studies (05-10). See other chapter for specification.

Other professional activities:

2005: Was coached by my friend, former mentor and independent stock analyst; Xun Dai over a 6 month period on the areas: technical stock analysis: candlesticks, RSI, stochastic, MACD, Bollinger bands, DMI, momentum

2000-2001: Was coached by mo former mentor and managing director of Hypertec AS; Richard Steenfeldt-Berg over a 12 month period on the areas; management, administration, corporate/business/organisation development (May 00-May 01)

1995-1998: Oslo Handelsgymnasium/Hartvig Nissen High School

Board positions, professional activities, responsibilities

2003: Candidate for the Oslo City Council election on behalf of the Oslo Progress Party. This was during the "crossroad" when I was in the process of deciding whether I would fully abandon conventional politics (and a career within conventional politics) as a solution/source to acquire funds for the future operation or if I would rather leave conventional politics altogether and rather focus on entrepreneurship/business as the source for financing my future and clandestine participation in the pan-European Conservative Revolutionary Movement/pan-European Resistance Movement. As you already know I became one of the founding members of the PCCTS, Knights Templar in 2002 and among the very first Justiciar Knight Commanders. However, regardless of this choice, I was not completely convinced I was done with conventional politics. I actually decided to do a last push (after my pledge to the PCCTS) as I was already nominated on behalf of the Oslo Progress Party for the City Council election in 2003/2004. I came relatively close to being elected but was not among the final contestants due to the fact that the Progress Party Youth (lead by my rival Jøran Kallmyr) refused, for strategical reasons, to support my candidature. At the time I was more popular than Jøran but needed the support of the youth organisation (an organisation I had been a part of for a few years). I don't blame him for backstabbing me like that though. After all, he had invested so much more of his time to the organisation than I had. He deserved it while I didn't and I would probably have done the same thing if I was him.

Also, during the "crossroad phase" I had lost all faith in the Progress Party as a solution to Norway's rapid disintegration due to multiculturalism and Islamisation. A moderate cultural conservative political party like the Progress Party is un-capable of solving any of our primary problems as they are systematically ridiculed and isolated by all other political parties and a united media sector. This, even despite of the fact that they have taken measures and gotten rid of all true nationalists ending up with only opportunistic career cynisists unwilling to take any political risks.

The Progress Party is now a part of the problem as they continuously give the Norwegian people false hope and thus contributes to pacify them. They should rather be honest and admit that all hopes for the democratical change of the society is futile and rather encourage all patriotic Norwegians to resist the multiculturalist regime through armed resistance. Their unwillingness to do this makes them a central part of the problem and in fact an obstacle to the liberation of and the reconquista of Norway.

I anticipate that the Norwegian media will persecute and undermine the Progress Party for my earlier involvement in the organisation. This is not a negative thing as an increasing amount of Norwegians will then have their "illusions of democratic change" crushed (if the Progress Party is annihilated by the multiculturalist media) and rather resorts to armed resistance. From a tactical and pragmatical viewpoint; the PC Medias defeat of the Progress Party will benefit the armed National Resistance Movement in Norway. The more moderate alternatives are persecuted the more likely it is that the average nationalists illusions of peaceful reform will be crushed, which will lead to him seeking "other means". Because at this point, armed resistance and the violent overthrow of our regime is the only thing that can save us.

2002: Founding member (national representative) of the PCCTS, Knights Templar, in London (April).

2002: Member of the board of directors of the control authority for Majorstuen Eldresenter (Majorstuen Retirement home), political position for the Norwegian Progress Party.

2002: Member of the board of directors for Uranienborg Elementary and Secondary School, political position for the Norwegian Progress Party.

2001: Development of the financial prospectus for Hypertec AS in cooperation with NB Partner AS and PriceWaterhouseCoopers DA (Jan 01-May 01)

2000-2003: Board member in Progress Party Frogner and Vice Chairman in the Progress Party Youth Oslo West.

The Norway attacks are "from the same Gladio-type stable" former European MP

My name is Richard Cottrell, journalist, author and former European MP.

My new book Gladio: NATO's Dagger At The Heart Of Europe: The Pentagon-Nazi-Mafia Terror Axis is coming from Progressive Press (California) in September.

Gladio, you will recall, was NATO's secret network of guerrillas (taking its name from the Italian branch) responsible for the wave of violence and murders in the 60′s and 80′s that went under the name of the Years of Lead/Strategy of Tension.

My book analyzes the history of false flag terror authored by NATO in cahoots with the US military, espionage networks, neo-fascists and organized crime.

With regard to Norway, I can state with absolute confidence the atrocity is from the same Gladio-type stable and belongs in recent times with the attacks on the transport networks in London & Madrid and the attack Pope John Paul (all featured in detail in my book).

My preliminary conclusions concerning the events in Norway can be found at my blog.

I am impressed with your coverage which is by far the best anywhere on the Net. May I suggest that the political nexus that I explain in my blog is very important and that it is possible to supply further supporting evidence in terms of political calculations behind the attack.

This is guilt by association demonizing of the so called trapper- cod religious ideologues out in the American wilderness, and elsewhere.

Have you noticed that the corporate media and, regrettably, the bulk of net commentators have jumped on the bandwagon that the new' threat within is no longer AQ [al Qaeda] but maddened nut jobs in thrall to extremist quasi religion and racial purity?

This, for want of a better word, means that Norway is a brilliant propaganda coup fully in accord with the Strategy of Tension. I should add that the same line of the new brand of terror is being pushed in Europe and Australia.

To develop this theme it may now be possible to explain the detention centers that are springing up all over America [also known as FEMA camps].

I have a horrible suspicion that there will be another episode concerning rogue gunmen practically identical to Norway, but next time on US soil.

The Strategy of Tension was built around the idea of keeping people on tenterhooks and tricking them into punishing left leaning politicians as secret agents of Moscow. This of course was Cold War stuff. But the same ideology has been used to raise the specter of the enemy within in the form of extremist Islam.

Now this is being tweaked post-Norway to anarchist ideologues who are against the system.' There is a very clear image appearing that new forms of terror' will constantly multiply in order to dragoon our societies to accept the total loss of civil liberties

Thank you for bearing with me thus far but I just want to mention some aspects concerning Norway of a physical nature; not in any particular order they are:

- it is quite easy to identify another gunman as present or not by examining the bullets retrieved from the dead and injured. Every gun has its own specific ballistic signature. If the bullets demonstrate different signatures, then we have our answer. My suspicion based on studies for my book is that at least 3 and possibly 4 extremely skilled marksmen were present.

- under the heading of dogs that did not bark, consider the police dawdling in their efforts to reach the scene: in one case they could not put to sea because the only boat they possessed was leaking'. Pressed why they didn't summon a helicopter, the only one available was too far to the south.' One is led to the conclusion that a maximum score of headline making hits was required coupled to the necessity for the real culprits to exist the battleground undetected.

- there appears to have been some curious haste (which your site has correctly noticed) in manufacturing the patsy's character profile post the event. This is on the one hand, rather odd. However it does indicate that the hidden hands behind this dreadful event decided at the last moment to make sure that the fall guy fully fitted the bill.

Anders Breivik is the latest member of a chorus line that includes Ali Acga; Timothy McVeigh: Lee Harvey Oswald: Sirhan Sirhan: Volkert Van der Graaf (attributed to the murder of Dutch premier in waiting Pim Fortuyn): and Mohammed Bayouri (murder of Theo van Gogh).

Different names but always the identical story of crazy killers acting alone. Yet in every example I have just cited, these figures were well known to the secret services. The story never changes.

Thank you for your attention,
Richard Cottrell

http://endthelie.com/2011/07/27/the-norway-attacks-are-from-the-same-gladio-type-stable-former-european-mp/#axzz1TVsv4BKy

The Oslo Attacks More False Flag Evidence

By Stephen Lendman

The memorable line from Gilbert & Sullivan's HMS Pinafore explains what's so often true, saying:

"Things are seldom as they seem. Skim milk masquerades as cream."

With considerable mass media help, especially America's, misinformation diverts public attention from vital truths, playing their usual gatekeeper role, providing fiction and irrelevancies, not fact.

For example, initial reports cited Islamic militants, naming Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami (aka Helpers of the Global Jihad), though no one knows if the group actually exists.

On July 22, New York Times writers Elisa Mala and J. David Goodman headlined, "At Least 80 Dead in Norway Shooting," claiming with no corroborating evidence:

"There was ample reason for concern that (Islamic) terrorists might be responsible. In 2004 and again in 2008, the No. 2 leader of Al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahri, who took over after the death of Osama bin Laden, threatened Norway because of its support of the American-led NATO military operation in Afghanistan."

In fact, no verifiable evidence confirms it. The claim is based on an alleged April 2003 Al Qaeda tape, urging Muslims to strike US, UK, Australian and Norwegian embassies and commercial interests because of their Afghanistan and/or Iraq involvement.

However, past audio and video tapes were later proved fakes. Perhaps this one also. Nonetheless, America's media, including the New York Times, report them as fact, lying for the interests they represent.

The Times also avoided due diligence on why Norway was attacked, instead expressing surprise about an "assault on the ordinarily peaceful Scandinavian country."

Norway, of course, is a NATO member. It has token forces in Afghanistan, and agreed to be an anti-Gaddafi coalition partner for three months, saying in May it would scale down involvement and pull out entirely by August 1.

As a result, the State Department criticized its government's "lack of commitment," concerned it would influence other NATO states to drop out. On June 10, in fact, the Netherlands announced it would continue enforcing Libya's no-fly zone, but no longer engage in air strikes.

Since July 22, Western media, especially America's, highlighted the lone bomber/gunman story, focusing on right-wing Christian fundamentalist Anders Breivik, claiming he alone managed to do the near impossible plan and engineer a sophisticated, possible multiple car bomb attack, then head off undetected to Utoeya Island, 19 miles away and singlehandedly kill dozens of children.

On July 25, Norway's police revised the death toll down to 68, plus another eight bombing victims.

Breivik's alleged motive reflected his neocon right-wing sympathies, anti-Islamization views, and hostility to multiculturalism. Regardless of how many Breivik types agree, they don't bomb government buildings or mass murder children. On July 22, something entirely different happened. Two previous articles discussed it, accessed through the following links:

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2011/07/oslo-attacks-comment-and-analysis.html

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2011/07/possible-israeli-connection-to-oslo.html

The first one asked who gains and loses from every terror incident, certainly not suspects charged, convicted and imprisoned. Geopolitical interests always are key.

The second article suggested an Israeli connection because of Norway's Palestinian sympathies, including its support for independence and de jure UN membership, as well as criticism of Israeli settlements and belligerence.

Notably, Eileen Fleming observed that Friday's attack occurred on the 65th King David Hotel (1946) bombing anniversary, carried out by (pre-Israeli) Irgun terrorists led by future prime minister Menachem Begin.

It massacred 92 Brits, Arabs and Jews, wounded 52 others, and Israel's first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion (then Jewish Agency head) approved it.

Preceding the incident to the present, Israel carried out numerous terror attacks, and committed or attempted many thousands of targeted killings. Perhaps Oslo on July 22 was its latest, alone or jointly with its CIA and/or other Western intelligence counterparts.

Analyst Bob Chapman, a frequent Progressive Radio News Hour guest, believes Friday's attack was a false flag, citing two reasons:

pulling out of NATO's Libya coalition entirely by August 1; and

withholding its $42 million contribution to Greece's bailout, calling it a waste of money, sensibly saying the Papandreou government should default.

As a result, Chapman said affected banks "are very unhappy with Norway, and I think that (and pulling out of Libya) was the basis for the attack," adding:

Breivik "at the island was probably there to kill (Labour Party) prime minister (Jens Stoltenberg) who (wasn't at Utoeya island) for some reason. The message to Norway is do what we tell you to do or we'll put a bomb in the middle of your city (as) payback from the banks…."

On July 25, another article headlined, "Anders Behring Breivik: Manufacturing a Patsy?" noting two different Facebook profiles (before and after July 22) describing him, saying:

"The first one in Norwegian was deleted minutes after (his) identity became public." A doctored English version replaced it, changing his profile to fit the crime.

His stated "interest in Winston Churchill and (anti-Nazi resistance) leader Max Manus" was deleted. In addition, his Internet postings "characterize himself not as a populist Christian conservative, but as a neo-con" pro-Israeli supporter.

Moreover, the Council of Conservative Citizens said none of his postings "are extreme or hint at a desire to commit violence." He did say he supported "Hans Rustad, a former Jewish left-winger turned neo-conservative."

The doctored Facebook profile turned a "socially liberal, pro-Israeli neo-con (into) a Christian conservative, white supremacist." Friends also contradict the new Breivik characterization, Ulav Andersson telling Russia Today, it's not at all the man he knows, saying his racial antipathies were expressed in "mundane" mild terms, adding:

He wasn't opinionated, and "never came across as some kind of religious fanatic or anything." In fact, he had no defined ideology.

As the old US "To Tell the Truth" TV show used to ask: "Will the real Anders Breivik please stand up?" In fact, he did, but the tape showing it was deleted, replaced by a doctored one, conforming to how Western powers wish to portray him. Perhaps his manifesto was then altered.

Webster Tarpley also claimed a false flag in his July 24 article, accessed through the following link:

http://tarpley.net/2011/07/24/norway-terror-attacks-a-false-flag/

He cites the following:

On Friday, a "special (anti-terrorist) police unit had conducted drills or exercises near" Oslo's opera house downtown when the bombing occurred. Advance information about it was concealed.

In 2010, the same unit carried out live bomb detonation drills, similar to what happened on July 22. Notably, similar coincidental or earlier practice exercises often precede or coincide with real attacks, raising obvious false flag suspicions.

US intelligence agencies recruited Norwegian police, (including Oslo's former anti-terror head) for SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units (SDU), "operating outside of" Norwegian government control.

In fact, run out of US embassies, SIMAS surveillance and spying occurs worldwide. According to Norway's Justice Minister Knut Storberget and Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store, "We never knew about it." Secretary of State Clinton lied, saying they were told.

Washington wants to derail Palestinian independence and de jure UN membership, complicit with Israel, perhaps by any means, including intimidation and mass murder.

Also as payback for Norway's planned ending its anti-Gaddafi coalition participation, a warning perhaps not to do it.

Notably, several eyewitnesses saw two shooters. As in similar past cases, "there is credible to overwhelming evidence that (alleged suspects) could not have acted alone."

The Norwegian newpaper Verdens Gang (VG) said:

"Several of the youths who were at (Utoeya) told VG that they are convinced that there must have been more than one perpetrator. Marius Helander Roset believes the same thing," saying:

"I am sure that there was shooting from two different places on the island at the same time."

"Young people interviewed by VG describe an additional perpetrator who was not wearing a police uniform. (He) had thick dark hair and a Nordic appearance. He had a pistol in his right hand and a rifle on his back. I believe that there were two people who were shooting," says Alexander Stavdal.

On July 23, Oslo police said several shooters could have been involved. An investigation into both incidents is ongoing.

On July 25, The Views and News from Norway web site (newsinenglish.no) reported that "(s)urvivors of the massacre (said) the shooting went on for nearly two hours," police taking 90 minutes to arrive.

On July 25, the Pakistan News Service (Pak Tribune) headlined, "Analyzing the Oslo attacks: terrorist event or false flag distraction?" saying:

The timing may not be coincidental, occurring "(a)s the sociopolitical tensions in Europe rise, the euro falls, and the debt crisis looms. (It's) another reminder of the ever-present al Qaeda (or in this case neocon Christian fundamentalist) bogeymen (able) to unite the people against an outside enemy."

The Friday attack also occurred after Israeli spies were found operating covertly in New Zealand, stealing identities for "sensitive" missions "like assassinations." In fact, Mossad operates throughout the Middle East, as well as in much of Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Asia, spying and engaging in other covert activities.

Pak Tribune speculated whether foreign intelligence was involved in Friday's attack "to draw attention away from the Israeli operations abroad, the looming financial crisis, the (planned and imposed) austerity measures, massive swindling of public funds, and the crumbling support for" America's multiple imperial wars.

Whatever final conclusions are drawn, Friday's attacks provide "an apt distraction and talking point for those seeking to continue the farcical war on terror."

A Final Comment

A previous article discussed Operation GLADIO (Latin for double-edged sword), NATO's Secret Armies, accessed through the following link:

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2010/09/natos-secret-armies.html

Run by European secret services, collaborating with NATO, the CIA, as well as Britain's MI6 and Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), it targeted the political left to prevent it from gaining power. Its clandestine missions included bombings, assassinations, and other belligerent acts, believed still ongoing.

Targeting Oslo on Friday resembled GLADIO, this time perhaps a CIA, Mossad, MI6 or joint operation, using Breivik for plausible deniability as a previous article noted.

It wasn't the first time stooges took a fall for others. Notable previous ones included Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, the alleged 9/11 perpetrators, and numerous other falsely charged victims never the treacherous Machiavellian villains.

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at lendmanstephen@sbcglobal.net

Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network Thursdays at 10AM US Central time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy listening.

http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/the-progressive-news-hour/

http://www.rense.com/

Short URL: http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=23881

Right-wing terror in Norway

Alan Maass reports on the murderous rampage in Norway by a far-right sympathizer--and the media's rush to blame an all-too-familiar scapegoat.

July 25, 2011

A tribute of flowers and candles in Oslo to remember the victims of a right-wing terror attack

CLOSE TO 100 people died in Norway at the hands of a far-right fanatic whose connections to the organized racists and Islamophobes extend to the anti-Muslim bigots in the U.S.

Anders Behring Breivik is accused of setting a car bomb in downtown Oslo. At least seven people died in the blast in front of the Oil Ministry, but which also apparently targeted a 17-story office tower that contained the offices of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg, leader of the governing Labor Party.

But the much more terrible death toll came from a shooting spree at an island summer camp for young members of the Labor Party.

Breivik, dressed as a police officer, reportedly claimed he was on the island of Utoya, northwest of Oslo, for a "security check." After gathering campers together, he opened fire--and proceeded to hunt down and kill dozens more after the initial bloodbath. He continued murdering until police finally made it to the island--and then gave himself up.

According to lawyer Geir Lippestad, Breivik confessed to the killings and said he "went to Utoya to give the Labor Party a warning that 'doomsday would be imminent' unless the party changed its policies."

The media instantly blamed "Islamic terrorism" for the killings, but Breivik is the exact opposite--a former member of the youth wing of Norway's far-right Progress Party, with "a history of anti-Muslim commentary and an affection for Muslim-hating blogs such as Pam Geller's Atlas Shrugged, Daniel Pipes, and Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch," as Salon.com's Glenn Greenwald reported.

To judge from his messages on Facebook and other websites, Breivek saw himself as a warrior against immigrants--especially Muslim immigrants, who he blamed for "[transforming] my beloved Oslo into a multicultural shithole." In one post, according to a rough translation from Norwegian, Breivik declared:

The essence is that Muslim boys learn pride in their own religion, culture and cultural conservative values at home, while Norwegian men have been feminized and taught excessive tolerance. This makes them totally unprepared for what awaits them...

The curriculum at school now also largely consists of the demonization of our ancestors (evil imperialists, big farmers who raped maids, bloodthirsty Crusaders who invaded the peaceful Muslims), while it gives a victim role to Muslims. The result is that Norwegian girls aged 12-18 are particularly vulnerable and often oppressed.

Breivik saw himself as an organizer--and expressed admiration for the English Defense League (EDL), the Islamophobic and thuggish group that has become a serious force in Britain. Breivik wrote:

I must say I am very impressed with how quickly they have grown, but this has to do with smart tactical choice by management...Creating a Norwegian EDL should be number three on the agenda after we have started up a cultural conservative newspaper with national distribution.

The agenda of the Norwegian cultural conservative movement over the next five years is therefore:

1. Newspaper with national distribution
2. Working for the control of several NGOs
3. Norwegian EDL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FROM THE moment news broke about the explosion in Oslo, though, the international media had their eyes on a different culprit: Muslims.

The headline on Rupert Murdoch's vile Sun newspaper in Britain blared: "'Al-Qaeda' Massacre: Norway's 9/11." Ironically, the right-wingers that Breivik admired joined in, too. Stop Islamization of America founder Pamela Geller lectured: "You can ignore jihad, but you cannot avoid the consequences of ignoring jihad."

But the less openly partisan media and pundits were no less quick to conclude that al-Qaeda was to blame. As Shiva Balaghi wrote on the Jadaliyya website:

I read a story in the New York Times that squarely pointed to jihadi groups angered at the war in Afghanistan. The expert the Times cited was Will McCants. I checked in on his Twitter feed throughout the day, as he allegedly translated an alleged website by the alleged terrorists responsible for the attacks in Norway. Throughout the day, he translated Arabic phrases from a forum about the type of explosives used, car chases through Oslo and arrests, etc....

The Financial Times was no better. From the start, it reported allegations of Islamic terrorism, continuing with this view well into its evening reporting, by which time an arrest had already been made in the case...Judy Woodruff's interview with a Norwegian journalist that aired on PBS's NewsHour followed a similar scenario.

Even after it became undeniable that a white, Christian, Norwegian man was responsible for the rampage, the media still seemed determined to blame Muslims. A New York Times article that reported on Breivik's arrest in its opening paragraph nevertheless quoted "terrorism specialists" who claimed that:

even if the authorities ultimately ruled out terrorism as the cause of Friday's assaults, other kinds of groups or individuals were mimicking al-Qaeda's signature brutality and multiple attacks.

"If it does turn out to be someone with more political motivations, it shows these groups are learning from what they see from al-Qaeda," said Brian Fishman, a counterterrorism researcher at the New America Foundation in Washington. "One lesson I take away from this is that attacks, especially in the West, are going to move to automatic weapons."

In other words, as Greenwald observed, "Al-Qaeda is always to blame, even when it isn't, even when it's allegedly the work of a Nordic, Muslim-hating, right-wing European nationalist."

And who can take seriously the idea that "brutality" and "multiple attacks" are somehow the innovative "signature" of al-Qaeda alone--especially with information emerging that Breivik used ammonium nitrate fertilizer for his car bomb, just like right-winger Timothy McVeigh when he demolished the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995?

According to European Union officials, in 2009, there were 294 attempted terrorist attacks, successful and not, in six European countries. The EU report concluded that Islamist groups were responsible for exactly one. "Yes, one," wrote Canadian journalist Dan Gardner. "Out of 294 attacks. In a population of half a billion people. To put that in perspective, the same number of attacks was committed by the Comité d'Action Viticole, a French group that wants to stop the importation of foreign wine."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOW THAT the media are focusing on Breivik and his right-wing views, he is being portrayed as a lone crackpot, complete with a 1,517-page self-published manifesto allegedly copied in part from the Unabomber.

But Breivik's diatribes against Muslims and multiculturalism are very much a part of political debate in Europe, as in America--a direct result of the rightward shift in mainstream politics and the frightening successes of the far right that have only accelerated during a period of economic crisis.

Thus, while Germany's conservative Chancellor Angela Merkel claimed that Breivik's assault went against "freedom, respect and the belief in peaceful coexistence," she herself recently joined fellow right-wing heads of state Nicolas Sarkozy of France and David Cameron of Britain in campaigning against "multiculturalism" so hated by Breivik.

"Multiculturalism" has become a favorite target for conventional conservatives and far-right sympathizers alike--they use this shorthand phrase to refer to liberal immigration policies and tolerance for the rights of religious and ethnic minorities.

Last year, for example, Sarkozy attempted to rebound from dropping support in opinion polls by carrying out a mass deportation of Roma immigrants and championing legislation to ban full facial veils worn by some Muslim women in public spaces. Merkel, too, is attempting to exploit anti-Muslim sentiment to shore up support for her Christian Democratic Union.

This rhetoric is characteristic of the last 20 years since the end of the Cold War--and the creation of new scapegoats to replace Communism: Islam and immigration.

But it is also further evidence of how ideas once confined to the far right have permeated mainstream politics--thanks not only to attempts by mainstream conservatives to co-opt the support of far-right groups, but of the capitulation of one-time social-democratic parties like Britain's Labour on immigration and other questions.

Europe's far right has enjoyed more than ideological success. Its parties have made electoral gains that would have seemed unimaginable a few decades ago, including in northern European countries like Norway once known as havens of social democracy.

Norway's right-wing populist Progress Party, for example, is the second-largest party in parliament, with 23 percent of the vote in September 2009 elections. In Finland, a similar populist formation, True Finns, is third among the country's political parties. In Sweden, the far-right Sweden Democrats won seats in parliament for the first time after winning 5.7 percent of the vote in elections last year.

Also nearby is the Netherlands, where the Party of Freedom won 15.5 percent of the national vote last year on a virulently anti-immigrant platform--the party's founder Geert Wilders is notorious for having compared the Koran to Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.

As British socialist Richard Seymour wrote at his Lenin's Tomb blog:

[T]he ideas that led Breivik to fascism are not at all marginal. The Islamophobia that has been energetically disseminated by the belligerents of the "war on terror," the view seriously entertained by many that Europe's Muslim minority constitutes a threat meriting legal supervision and restriction at the very least, has provided the intellectual and moral basis for the mass murder of Norwegian children.

No one who is not prepared to countenance this can have anything morally serious or even creditable to say about this slaughter. And anyone who starts from the idea of blaming Islam is placing themselves in a contemptible affinity with the perpetrator.

No part of the political mainstream--neither conservative nor liberal parties--is blameless in the crusade against immigrants and Muslims that shaped Anders Behring Breivik.

But this has also produced revulsion among millions of people horrified by the return of the far right and its ideology--whether in the form of openly fascist parties in Europe or the Islamophobic fanatics who gravitate to the Tea Party movement in the U.S. or the "respectable" politicians on both continents who seek to exploit anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim bigotry.

Turning that revulsion into active opposition is the best way to present an alternative to the hatred and violence of the far right.