Deep Politics Forum
Explosion Norway - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Black Operations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Explosion Norway (/thread-7066.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Explosion Norway - Magda Hassan - 30-08-2011

Interesting observation.....
Quote:You heard it here first. The Oslo, Norway shooter and bomber Anders Behring Breivik did in fact play the Dragon Age games and called them "Brilliant!"

Anders Behring Breivik did play Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2. Here are EXACT QUOTES from his manifesto project:

January 2010: "I just completed Dragon Age Origins not long ago. A brilliant game!"

February 2010: "I just bought Modern Warfare 2, the game. It is probably the best military simulator out there and it's one of the hottest games this year. I played MW1 as well but I didn't really like it as I'm generally more the fantasy RPG kind of person - Dragon Age Origins etc "

April 2011: (The month Dragon Age II was released) "It was now April 25th and I was finally back to normal. I had spent the past couple of weeks playing through Dragon Age II and a couple of other newly released games. Awesome!"

In his entries through until May, while he was playing the game, he also discussed how to create weapons and bombs.

The only games mentioned during the bomb making in Brevik's "A European Declaration of Independence" are Modern Warfare 2, World of Warcraft, Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II.

Is it possible that he even tailored his looks to resemble the character Anders from Dragon Age II? Or is it still merely a coincidence? His hair is even extremely similar to the "Anders" video game character. [my bolding]

RPGs are role-playing games where people assume the role of a character. Bioware's "Dragon Age 2" for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC is one of the most innovative RPGs ever created. You choose what your character does and says, sort-of like a "select a quest" book only a lot more interactive. For instance, at the end of the game you can choose to kill or banish Anders after the terrorist attack in the game. You can even take his side and defend him.

Breivik has been planning an attack for allegedly 9 years way before DA: 2. However, is it possible that after playing 'Dragon Age 2,' he decided to go through with it or was inspired in some way?

Update: Breivik used the game "Call of Duty" to train for the shooting and bombing. This only adds to my initial conclusion that he draws inspiration from Video Games. That is why DA was relevant. Breivik also played "WoW" for over a year.

Here is my previous article where I correctly stated that

Anders Behring Breivik was a fantasy video game player and just so happens to look and share the same name as a terrorist bomber in a recent 2011 game. In an extreme case of irony, the alleged bomber and shooter of Oslo, Norway, has a striking resemblance to a video game character developed by Bioware for "Dragon Age 2." Anders Behring Breivik looks like the terrorist companion character "Anders" from the 2011 video game who - get this - also blows up government buildings.

Anders Behring Breivik is accused of belonging to an "extreme right wing circle" and allegedly motivated by political reasons to destroy the Norway government as far as we know now. Police believe that he got the materials to bomb a building in Norway. He had an extreme interest in violent video games such as "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" as well as the fantasy epic "World of Warcraft" (played as a Mage character named convers). But was he directly influenced by the video game "Dragon Age 2"?

The blockbuster game called 'Dragon Age 2' was released on March 8, 2011. Anders is a companion character in Dragon Age 2 - a "mage" who fights against the oppression of all mages in an underground facility in a place called 'Darktown.' "Mages" are controlled by a religious group called the "The Chantry", who command the Templars who rule the city Kirkwall that Anders and the main character "Hawke" live in.

The main character in the game must choose between helping the Templars to control mages, who possess the ability to become demons if they lose control of their powers, or team up with the mages to take down a controlling and oppressive government.

At the end of the game, templars become more forceful of their control of mages. They start blaming city issues and security issues on ones who escape the "The Circle" which is a segregated community organized by the Chantry and run by the Templars for security purposes (so mages do not go out in public and become demons and kill dozens of people). It's basically a nice prison for mages where they can learn to hone their skills and become a military force for the city.

Here is where it gets strange. Towards the end of the game, Anders decides to go behind the main character's back and terrorist bomb the 'Chantry Church' killing dozens of innocent women, men, and children. He does this to start a war against mages and the Templars and successfully does so. The main character must then choose to fight with the mages or fight with the Templars.

Anders, from "Dragon Age 2," wanted independence for the mages, but what did Anders Brevik want?

Was Anders Behring Breivik playing out of a video game? Did he twist reality and video games together? This could be quite possibly the saddest moment in video game history.

Here are more eerie quote coincidence. Anders Behring Breivik's lawyer said that, "He thought it was gruesome having to commit these acts, but in his head they were necessary." While Dragon Age 2 Anders said himself, "There's nothing you could say to me that I haven't already said to myself a hundred times. I removed the chance for compromise, because there IS no compromise. The world needs to see.", showing remorse for his terrorist actions, but that he thinks they were necessary. Creepy.

Anders Behring Breivik wrote a movie/project named "Knights Templar 2083". Here is a quote from Breivik's youtube video 'Knight's Templar 2083,' "The marxists gradually usurped power in western European countries after WWII. And gained majority vote by cooperating and partly manipulating the so-called suicidal humanist and capitalist globalist political blocks." He then goes on to say "Multi-culturalism is an anti-European hate ideology designed to deconstruct European cultures and traditions, European identities, European Christendom, and even European nation states and as such it is an evil genocidal ideology created for the soul purpose of annihilating everything European."

At the end of the video there are several photos of Breivik posing with high-powered assault rifles.

Knights Templar are a cultural military order, not a religious christian organization. "Logic and reason will always take presidence over biblical text." This may explain why he does not follow the ten commandments.© tPC

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=269&num=377076

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 30-08-2011

Spooky resemblance to his fantasy character! The US Military uses video games to desensitize soldiers to killing and gore, as well as to indoctrinate them in various prejudices against the enemy du jour.... Life has [to a large extent] become one sinister video game and it is not by accident, but by design, IMHO. Another good find. I believe that this Forum has more advance material on Breivik than any other on the internet. Bravo.

By the way, the Oslo Police are slowly identifying and interviewing people who Brievik knew and had had contact with. They just contacted the 777 guy from Malta. I don't think Peter Dale Scott's piece has had much circulation or 'traction' yet in Norway [though I have sent it to all I know there]. I know that Ola Tunander is working on a similar piece in Norwegian. He and I have been discussing the matter privately. Norwegian society is much like American or other 'developed' societies...most people simply can not 'go' into deep political territory......as many people who don't like to swim if they can't 'touch the bottom'.....

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 07-09-2011

See all of the references to Breivik's Islamophobia gurus HERE.

Explosion Norway - Ed Jewett - 16-09-2011

[TABLE="width: 798"]
[TR]
[TD]September 13-14, 2011 -- Breivik massacre has "Gladio" clues from previous massacres in Belgium

The CIA's infamous "stay-behind" networks, originally established by the CIA to commit acts of sabotage against an expected Soviet invasion of Western Europe, was, instead, used in the 1970s and 1980s, amid calls for peace and an end to the Cold War in Europe, to stage "false flag" terrorist attacks that were blamed on Communist cells in Western Europe. In fact the terrorist attacks were carried out by right-wing paramilitaries on the payroll of the CIA.

The terror visited by the Gladio fear-stoking paramilitaries was especially felt in the Belgian province of Brabant where the Brabant Gang, active from 1982 and 1985, the height of Europe's anti-nuclear and anti-U.S. military campaign. Twenty eight people were killed by the Brabant Gang with scores of others injured. Particularly targeted were Delhaize supermarkets, the chain that owns Food Lion in the United States.

Oddly, money stolen from victims was sometimes found dumped by the gang members. Three of the killings stemmed from the robbery of an arms dealer.
There were several reports that the Brabant Gang was run by elements of the Belgian Gendarmerie SDRA6 (Service de documentation, de renseignments et d'action VI) -- a secret branch of Belgian security -- and the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, acting on behalf of the CIA. The Brabant Gang was also linked to the activities of a neo-Nazi organization in Belgium called the Westland New Post, whose terrorist actions were blamed by authorities on the Communist Combatant Cells, also believed to be a construct of the Belgian and American security services.

Among the victims of the Brabant Gang were Belgian real estate tycoon Jacques Fourez and his secretary, Elise Dewit, killed by the gangsters in 1983. Their deaths as well as others were linked to the evidence they possessed of secret parties, called "pink ballets," at which Belgium's elite, including members of the royal family, NATO officers, and politicians, participated in orgies with underage males and females.

There is another link between the Belgian Gladio operations in the 1980s and the activities of Anders Behring Breivik in Norway. A number of Belgian neo-Nazi paramilitary members were connected to the Order of the Solar Temple, a secret society founded in the 1960s by French Nazis. The Order of the Solar Temple is a cult following of the Knights Templar. Breivik and his closest associates were also affiliated with anti-Islamic Knights Templar groups. Between 1994 and 1997, a number of Solar Temple members were murdered ritualistic-style or committed mass suicide. The deaths occurred in Cheiry and Salvan, in western Switzerland; Vercors, France; and Morin Heights and Saint-Casimir, Quebec.

Japanese television journalists who contacted this editor in 2000 had discovered similar links between the Solar Temple and the CIA as they had previously discovered existed between the CIA and the Japanese murder and suicide religious cult, Aum Shinrikyo. The Order of the Solar Temple was founded in 1984 by Joseph di Mambro, a former Rosicrucian, and Luc Jouret, born in the Belgian Congo and a Marxist-turned-neo-Nazi. In 1984, Shoko Asahara founded Aum Shirinkyo, which means "Supreme Truth." Aum Shirinkyo soon attracted a number of influential adherents, including members of the Japanese royal family. In 1995, Aum attacked the Tokyo subway system with sarin.

In the mid-1990s, Belgian gangster Marc Dutroux was arrested for carrying out a series of kidnappings of young girls, who he proceeded to sexually abuse, torture, and in four cases, murder. Dutroux's parents had emigrated to the Belgian Congo but later returned to Belgium. Dutroux's kidnappings and abuse of young girls occurred during the 1980s, the same time frame that members of the Belgian elite were engaging in orgies with underage girls and boys. Dutroux was constantly letboff the hook by the Belgian authorities and the police's failure to take prompt and severe action against the pedophile rapist ultimately led to the reorganization of Belgian law enforcement. One of the first trial judges in the Dutroux case, Jean-Marc Connerotte, testified that he was threatened by shadowy figures in the highest echelons of the government for trying the case against Dutroux. Dutroux was finally convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment in 2004. Dutroux was also convicted of having murdered his one-time accomplice, Bernard Weinstein.

WMR has been informed by reliable sources that the Belgian pedophile scandal also involved top American officials and is linked to the pedophile networks active in Washington, DC, Los Angeles, and Omaha during the same time frame, the 1980s. In some cases, Belgian and other European politicians engaged in Pink Ballet activities were blackmailed by the CIA into backing NATO initiatives in Europe.

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/articles/20110913

[This article is available to subscribers only and is "embargoed" for 48 hours after publication. WMR resides in Washington and works from there when he is not on the road. As I sit here now, tired, having slept little and watched two long 9/11 documentaries in the last 24 hours, I am going to believe that I am close enough to the spirit of the rule at 46 hours and 54 minutes, it being 10:54 PM GMT-5.]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 20-09-2011

The police have asked the manufacturer of the game World of Warcraft to help find people accused of terrorism Anders Behring Breivik played against.

According to VG of particular interest should be six different players the police are concentrating on. The police suspect, according to the newspaper that Breivik communicated with several of the people he played against.

- We want to talk to these people. They are abroad, so we will find them. Beyond that I do not want to comment more about World of Warcraft, says prosecutor Christian Hatlo.

Going through all activity

This is based on a review of Breivik's PC and his activity on the internet that the police have started the hunt for these gaming friends of the accused terrorist.

The police will go through all the activity of Anders Behring Breivik on the Internet.

- We go through everything he has done and who he had contact with, both when it comes to World of Warcraft, Facebook, e-mail and other places where he has had contact with others, says Hatlo.

Brevik when questioned said that he spent much time in the game World of Warcraft, which he also wrote in the text he sent to a number of receivers on the same day that he conducted terrorist attacks against the government quarter and Utøya. The 32-year-old has previously explained his movements on Utøya as if he were in a violent computer game. Seven years ago he took a year off to concentrate on the game full time. :what:

Time pressure

Monday Breivik was detained for eight more weeks, four of them in full isolation. During detention the meeting came out clear signals that the Oslo District Court, any notice that the investigation does not pull out in time.

The starting point is that a trial should be completed by summer next year, the police see as challenging.

- We look initially at what is a pretty big challenge in terms of all we must do within that time. We have an enormous time pressure on us, but it has that intention, said prosecutor Christian Hatlo to NRK.

Explosion Norway - Jan Klimkowski - 20-09-2011

Quote:According to VG of particular interest should be six different players the police are concentrating on. The police suspect, according to the newspaper that Breivik communicated with several of the people he played against.

- We want to talk to these people. They are abroad, so we will find them. Beyond that I do not want to comment more about World of Warcraft, says prosecutor Christian Hatlo.

:lol:

Psyop within psyop.

The Magician's Artful Distraction.

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 21-09-2011

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Quote:According to VG of particular interest should be six different players the police are concentrating on. The police suspect, according to the newspaper that Breivik communicated with several of the people he played against.

:lol:

Psyop within psyop.

The Magician's Artful Distraction.

I just looked up about World of Warcraft; having known nothing about it and having only played [for a few hours] any group game....and one that is not violent [Second Life]. If it is true that Breivik took off a year to concentrate only on this game, then those he often played with and his entire mind-set may be greatly affected by it. Other articles I've not translated do mention that the Norwegian Police are trying to contact everyone who Breivik was in contact with - using his computer [mostly, but not exclusively] to locate them. One by one, they are being located and interviewed. Some of them are also mentioned in his posted tome.

As one might expect, most of those in Norway who have read PDS's article on Breivik (or Norwegian 'versions' on that theme) have rejected such an analysis - in favor of Breivik acting alone and simply being 'insane'........ Deep Political analysis and conspiratorial analysis are difficult, there as elsewhere, for most humans in Western societies. It is too early to tell if they are as resistant to it as Americans. Having lived there, I would think not...but most are resistant to 'go there'......at this point.

It is still the BIG story in the Norwegian press and every aspect of the case if followed closely.

Jan, I don't take your analysis lightly....it could well be.

Maybe just a coincidence and unrelated, but I note that a new Mexican drug Cartel is named Nights Templar [in Spanish]: The Knights Templar': Mexico's Newest Drug Cartel [???]
July 25th, 2011

Pictures of the latest objects seized by the police in the Mexican state of Michoacan, revealed that the mysterious Knights Templar" drug cartel is more bizarre than most people imagine.

There were four hooded tunics, with a red cross, a metal helmet, and a pamphlet or Templar rule book. This drug cartel claims to draw inspiration from the medieval Christian warriors who fought to protect Jerusalem and the Holy Grail.

No one knows if its founder, Servando Gomez, a school teacher, was a history enthusiast or simply read the Da Vinci Code.

The rules in the modern day templar bible' call for observance of gentleman' like behaviour and respect for women but also state that any disclosure of knights templar activities will result in the death of the person and his whole family, and confiscation by the cartel of the snitch's property…

The cartel is like a secret society.

The Mexican Templars have an initiation ritual, which apparently includes dressing up like knights from the Middle Ages, and performing blood pacts.

The cartel recruits drug users and enrolls them in the organisation's rehabilitation centers; the process is closely monitored and has a strong religious component.

The double standard is striking: the Templars can not take drugs, and yet they run one of the biggest methamphetamines traffic corridors to the United States.

Explosion Norway - Magda Hassan - 21-09-2011

I posted about the Mexican Knights Templar earlier in this thread. I too found it ....interesting....even if unrelated. But the mind set is interesting in all cases. Murderous (racist) thugs passing themselves off as honourable gentlemen to themselves.

Explosion Norway - Ed Jewett - 21-09-2011

An Ill Wind From Norway

How Andrew Breivik Has Helped Assuage Abe Foxman's Internet Nightmares
by Maidhc Ó Cathail / September 21st, 2011
"Tis impossible to be sure of any thing but Death and Taxes," wrote Christopher Bullock almost three centuries ago in his comedic farce, The Cobler of Preston. If he were writing today, however, the English playwright might consider adding a third certainty: No matter where or when an act of terrorism occurs, it won't be long before Abe Foxman interprets it as a "reminder" of the dangers of not heeding the Anti-Defamation League'srelentless dire warnings about hate-inspired extremism.
Three days after the July 22 terror attacks in Norway, the self-described "world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism" issued a press releaseentitled "ADL: Norwegian Terrorist Motivated By Growing Extremist Ideology In Europe And The U.S." Citing its national director, the ADL described the attacks in Norway as "a stark reminder of the broad range of violent terror threats" facing the world today. "These attacks underscore the serious and potent threat of violence posed by a variety of dangerous extremists from across the ideological spectrum," said Foxman. "This includes the lone-wolf' extremists, who have access to extremist ideologies on the Internet from around the world."
The ADL press release went on to point out, "The suspect in the July 22 attacks, Andrew [sic] Behring Breivik, published a 1,500-page manifesto quoting from the writings of European and American anti-Muslim writers, including Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller, who promote a conspiratorial anti-Muslim agenda under the pretext of fighting radical Islam." In an interesting Freudian slip, Foxman's supposedly reliable "fact-finding " organisation confused the suspect's given name, Anders, with that of his alleged online avatar, "Andrew Berwick" said to be the Anglicised version of his name the supposed author of the online manifesto.
"Breivik was clearly influenced by an ideological movement both in the United States and Europe that is rousing public fear by consistently vilifying the Islamic faith," Foxman self-righteously proclaims, while neglecting to mention that movement's source, which can easily be traced to the same foreign gvernment that the ADL works so hard to defend against even the mostmeasured criticism. The self-congratulatory League may have, as its press release claims, "extensively reported on individuals who promote a conspiratorial anti-Muslim agenda in this country," but it most certainly, and not surprisingly, has never probed too deeply into the apparent state-sponsored roots of that Islamophobic network.
As the ADL's press release observes, the online manifesto attributed to Anders Behring Breivik owes much to Web sites such as Pamela Geller's Atlas Shrugs and Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch. In its extensive reporting on the likes of Geller and Spencer, however, Foxman's fact-finders have shown little or no interest in the source of their funding. Over the past three years, for example, up to $1 million has been funneled to the Los Angeles-based Jihad Watch through David Horowitz's Freedom Center by Joyce Chernick, whose husband, Aubrey, is a former trustee of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy a think tank created by AIPAC, which lobbies Congress on behalf of the Israeli government. No doubt compounding the ADL's lack of curiosity is the fact that the self-styled civil rights organisation is one of an ostensibly diverse range of pro-Israel groups that has received funding from the Chernicks' Fairbrook Foundation.
Could it be that Foxman's condemnation of Islamophobia is nothing more than a fig leaf to conceal his efforts to counter a more plausible source of anxiety: the growing awareness in the United States and around the world of Zionist criminality? Isn't the spread of such so-called "anti-Semitism" a more likely cause of the ADL's concern about "access to extremist ideologies on the Internet"?
A survey of ADL press releases and reports on alleged "lone wolf" extremist incidents over the past few years reveals such pointed titles as "White Supremacist Shooting at U.S. Holocaust Museum Shows Where Spread of Hatred Can Lead ," "John Patrick Bedell and the Lethal Lure of Conspiracy Theories," and "Arizona Shooter's Online Footprint Shows Distrust Of Government, Interest In Conspiracy Theories." In this context, the Norway terror attacks of Anders or is it Andrew? Behring Breivik that were seemingly inspired by the conspiracy theory of an Islamic takeover of Europe (created, significantly, by extremist Zionist "historian" Bat Ye'or) serve as an even more frightening reminder of the dangers posed by conspiracy-fueled extremism.
"The obvious danger to Americans and Europeans," Foxman warns in a July 30 Washington Post op-ed, "is that as this movement grows and solidifies, more people may become motivated to violence by this hateful ideology." To avert this alleged danger, the ADL's national director suggests that "the polarization, vitriol and fear engendered by anti-Islamic activists must be replaced by reasoned and civil debate. We must rally the voices of reason to overcome the voices of intolerance before it is too late."
However, as far as Abe Foxman is concerned, it's pretty safe to assume that the primary "voices of intolerance" to be overcome include those who refuse to swallow the ADL's "anti-conspiratorial" line that Israel's premeditated attack on the USS Liberty was a tragic "error," that applying the apartheid analogy to the "Jewish state" is a "big lie," or that Mearsheimer and Walt's measuredcritique of the Israel lobby is little more than an "anti-Jewish screed." If that's any indication of what Foxman has in mind by "reasoned and civil debate," those who still talk of "Dancing Israelis" on 9/11 must surely be in Andrew Breivik territory and will find themselves treated as such.
Maidhc Ó Cathail writes extensively on U.S. foreign policy and the Middle East. Read other articles by Maidhc, or visit Maidhc's website.
This article was posted on Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 8:00am and is filed under Israel/Palestine, The Lobby.

Explosion Norway - Peter Lemkin - 26-09-2011

The police will conduct a new interview with Anders BehringBreivik about his bomb production at the farm in Asta. Investigators also want anew interrogation of his 32-year-old sister in the United States.
Ingunn Andersen, Øyvind Bye Skille, Olav Rønneberg
Next the questioning of the accused will be focused towards theVÃ¥lstua farm. The aim is still to decide whether he was alone or not, saidpolice attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby to NRK.
According to Kraby, the goal is to examine Behring Breivikduring this week. Since his arrest, the 32-year-old has been interrogated for65 hours. The police prosecutor confirms that it is necessary to take theaccused back to the farm.
The police will check what Breivik could have done alone,and then look at other things, such as how he moved the big bags of fertilizer.
This is something we evaluate on an ongoing basis, but wehave not taken a final position on it, he says.
To exclude that Behring Breivik had any accomplices, the questionsof production on the farm are very detailed.
We want to determine whether he had such a good overview ofbomb production which demonstrates that he acted alone. It is as concrete as,for example, knowing how he managed to lift the heavy sacks alone, says Kraby.
Police Attorney PÃ¥l-Fredrik Hjort Kraby says the police wantto implement the new interrogation of the accused terrorist in the course ofthis week.
He stressed that so far the investigation has not uncoveredclues that suggest that Behring Breivik had accomplices.
The theory that he was alone has been strengthened, but weare still at an early phase. Currently, they have not uncovered any flaws inhis explanation, said the police prosecutor to NRK.
For several weeks, the police are making efforts to secureevidence from the farm where Behring Breivik spent the 82 last days before theterrorist attack.
After completing the technical and tactical investigation,the investigators made 1000 seizures from the farm outside of Rena.
Most of the seizures are linked to bomb production, but hispersonal assets there have also been seized. Many of the items we have foundcomes from the former owners of the farm, says Kraby.
In addition to crawling the building centimeter bycentimeter, the police have gone through the whole lot with dogs.
We have also implemented a so-called Recco search outsidewith a view to finding buried electronic items. However, so far, nothing ofsignificance to the case was found, said the police prosecutor.
Police have secured a very large number of seizures from thefarm by Asta. Many of the items were secured and transported in a container bythe police investigators.
In addition to this track, the police are still working hardto map the 32-year-old's life in Norway and abroad.
On the basis of the accused explaining a lot of hisactivities outside of Norway, the police have already conducted a series ofwitness interviews in including the UK and Germany.
This weekend the German news magazine Der Spiegel wrote thatthe police investigating Behring Breivik contacted the Neo Nazi milieu inBavaria.
Police also say it is necessary to carry out new interviewswith Behring Breivik's immediate family.
There have been several interviews with the accused'smother. Based on interviews with her, we want to have a new interview with hissister who lives in the United States. This is to map the information about theaccused's family situation and his movements, says Kraby.