Deep Politics Forum
Norway’s Terror as Systemic Destabilization (Peter Dale Scott) - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Players, organisations, and events of deep politics (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Norway’s Terror as Systemic Destabilization (Peter Dale Scott) (/thread-7430.html)

Pages: 1 2

Norway’s Terror as Systemic Destabilization (Peter Dale Scott) - Peter Lemkin - 25-08-2011

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Great! Good work Jan and Magda. I was just about to send similar information [much of it you developed or found! to my friend Ola...who would have contacted his [and my] friend Peter...so it would have happened in some form....anyway..not to get this out to the rest of the World who seem oblivious to 'this'...and are still buying the 'official version'! I'm going to send this to those I know in Norway. Thanks again!
Thanks Peter. I wrote to Ola about the other murder in Sandes but he is of the opinion that it was a local drug related murder. Might be worth discussing it with him to explore it more.

Just did.

Norway’s Terror as Systemic Destabilization (Peter Dale Scott) - Gary Severson - 26-08-2011

As always PDS is brilliant imho. Only one suggestion. Isn't "unAbomber" more correctly spelled "unIbomber" since the reason for the tag is to emphasis that his terror was directed at UNI-versity professors. I was told the prefix UNI is the correct spelling by some knowledgeable source a few yrs. back.

I had a childhood friend that became Adnan Khasshoggi's pilot. I've never gotten any info. about the seamy side of his boss from him. On one occasion about 20 yrs. ago my friend flew Khassohggi's jet into Grand Forks, N.Dak. so he could give his dad a joy ride.

Norway’s Terror as Systemic Destabilization (Peter Dale Scott) - Magda Hassan - 26-08-2011

I thought that too Gary but I checked Ted Kaczynski's entry in wiki and I found this reference - From Wiki:
Quote:Before Kaczynski's identity was known, the FBI used the title "UNABOM" ("UNiversity and Airline BOMber") to refer to his case, which resulted in the media calling him the Unabomber.

Norway’s Terror as Systemic Destabilization (Peter Dale Scott) - Keith Millea - 26-08-2011

I finally found the time to read the PDS essay.It's a great article,and of course many Kudos to Jan and Magda.I must admit though,there is still so much that is clouded in mystery.Hopefully more investigative reporting will bring further light unto this madness.

A final quick thought;

Why,hasn't the Government of Norway released the toxicology reports on the victims?If it were my kids that were murdered,I'd sure as hell would want to know if they were poisoned like Breivik claims in the manuscript.If there is no such poison,it would mean,at the very least,that the manuscript is not fully truthful,and would need to be interpreted with some caution.

Anyways,thanks much to Peter Dale Scott,Jan,and Magda. :wavey: