Deep Politics Forum
New Pentagon video - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: New Pentagon video (/thread-7470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

New Pentagon video - Charles Drago - 31-08-2011

Gary Severson Wrote:How do we explain away John Judge visiting the Pentagon the next day with his friend T. Carter who was supposed to be a stewardess on the plane that hit the Pentagon the day before. She was sick & didn't make the flight. She identified the fabric on the seats of the AA jet as the same as on the plane she would have flown on if she hadn't called in sick.

The same way we'd explain away -- or, as I'd prefer, investigate -- the scenario/claim if it originated with John Doe and his friend: ABSENT ARGUMENTS FROM AUTHORITY.

1. Ask after the particulars of what I'm assuming is a portion of a seat visible the day after the attack. Where was it when viewed by Judge and Carter? Was it in an area that appears on film shot on the day of the attack? Was it visible due to having been removed during rescue efforts? How did Judge and Carter come to be in positions to view the fabric?

2. Who is T. Carter? Is she related to Harry Lorayne?

New Pentagon video - Lauren Johnson - 31-08-2011

Gary Severson Wrote:How do we explain away John Judge visiting the Pentagon the next day with his friend T. Carter who was supposed to be a stewardess on the plane that hit the Pentagon the day before. She was sick & didn't make the flight. She identified the fabric on the seats of the AA jet as the same as on the plane she would have flown on if she hadn't called in sick.

I've never read this. Do you have a link? To do this, they would have had access to the interior of the of the Pentagon considering there has been no evidence of that kind of debris outside on the lawn.

New Pentagon video - Gary Severson - 31-08-2011

Charles Drago Wrote:

The same way we'd explain away -- or, as I'd prefer, investigate -- the scenario/claim if it originated with John Doe and his friend: ABSENT ARGUMENTS FROM AUTHORITY.

1. Ask after the particulars of what I'm assuming is a portion of a seat visible the day after the attack. Where was it when viewed by Judge and Carter? Was it in an area that appears on film shot on the day of the attack? Was it visible due to having been removed during rescue efforts? How did Judge and Carter come to be in positions to view the fabric?

2. Who is T. Carter? Is she related to Harry Lorayne?

Tamara Carter was a presenter at COPA last yr. & is the author of the book on MLK's brother Jerry Ray, described at this Amazon address below. If I remember correctly JJ said they stood at the crash entry area as they observed the seats from the plane. JJ told this anecdote in a talk he gave here in Mpls. in about 2003.

http://www.amazon.com/Memoir-Injustice-Younger-Brother-Assassin/dp/1936296055

Lauren Johnson Wrote:

I've never read this. Do you have a link? To do this, they would have had access to the interior of the of the Pentagon considering there has been no evidence of that kind of debris outside on the lawn.

See Summers' THE ELEVENTH DAY p.112. He quotes Tamara Carter viewing the seats & other AA debris. Summers' says she was there as a volunteer serving refreshments to rescue workers. It was 2 days after the crash and she saw body parts and her fellow stewardess' bracelet that she recovered.

Two days later?

Ms. Carter's observations, honest or otherwise, are worthless based on the provenance, if you will, of the "evidence" she allegedly observed.

And yes, we are left to wonder of the Judge/Carter access was unusual.

And yes, we are left with a bracelet that puts one in mind of a certain passport found on a lower Manhattan street.

New Pentagon video - Magda Hassan - 31-08-2011

FWIW I think JJ used to spend a lot of time there over the years since his mum worked there and may be known to people there by sight. Doubt if she was still working then though.

The sharing of alleged smoking gun information with noted investigators of the given subject is an old disinformation/deflection tactic used too often against us.

It is designed to A) inflate the egos of those so blessed, and B) create arguments from authority that confuse and divide targeted audiences.

An example: Linda Moulton Howe received from the Air Force her special taste of forbidden UFO fruit.

Another, closer to home: George Michael Evica was "blessed" with sacred knowledge of the JFK conspiracy courtesy of Cardinal Angleton.

A third -- and I offer this, in the form of a question, with due respect and more than a little sadness: Were the rightly honored members of the JFK research community who were given private screenings of the "real" Z-film similarly targeted?

And here's the kicker: What better way to hide the truth than to place it in plain sight via a similar venting gambit that is later "revealed" to have been a disinformation operation?

In other words: Tell the truth in such a fashion as to have it perceived as yet another lie, and watch gleefully as said truth is relegated to the landfill in which the examples offered above -- and their ilk -- have been buried.

New Pentagon video - Peter Lemkin - 31-08-2011

JJ is a good friend of mine, and I trust the man. That said he and I on 911 more than any other Deep Political Event have differences...as independent minded people will.

I haven't delved into this point you mentioned, but it seems to me that when airlines have seats upholstered or reupholstered, they often have part of the fleet done at the same time in the same fabrics...so I don't find it exceptional. Also, I'd not put it past the Deep Black Ops people to use a missile and include in it some pieces of a real AA plane, for 'effect' and deniability.

Peter,

So we're clear: I too like and admire Judge and most of his work. NOTHING in what I wrote was intended as a slight toward him.

What I don't trust here is the story.

Not even Judge is beyond manipulation.

Even you and I, dare I say it, can be fooled.

Magda Hassan Wrote:FWIW I think JJ used to spend a lot of time there over the years since his mum worked there and may be known to people there by sight. Doubt if she was still working then though.

I would surmise they got access because as an AA employee T. Carter was there to help serve rescue workers that AA felt they wanted to do whatever they could for. Even though Judge had previous access to the Pentagon because his mother worked as an admin. asst. for the Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, that alone you wouldn't think would have created access IF she was retired by 01.