Deep Politics Forum
New Pentagon video - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: New Pentagon video (/thread-7470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

New Pentagon video - Seamus Coogan - 03-09-2011

Magda Hassan Wrote:I've been having a quiet chuckle since you posted this Seamus :pointlaugh:

Yeah yesterday was quite funny. It was a real release after getting that MJ-12 BS finished. So I was pretty supportive of CD but with tongue firmly in cheek lol. Its a shame I emailed CD a few times about this alien lark and wanted to get a quote or two but alas no reply nor from you either sheesh talk about missing a shot at the title lol.

But no I'm just jiving I know how busy you lot are. As for this argument however. Cheers to Phil for clearing up the John Judge thing. What Gary doesnt get and what I am wary of like CD is the way in which the rational scepticism being applied in this case by CD is now being used to turn him into some sort of rabid conspiracy kook. Tamara Carter could well have been an unwitting part of a decoy here. I'm no 911 expert by any means but somethings always stunk about the Pentagon for me.

New Pentagon video - Gary Severson - 03-09-2011

Seamus, it's OK though for me to be accused of being a disinfo. plant of some type just because of the posting of JJ & TC's experience. It's not me that doesn't get it but you folks don't get it if you think my pushing on this warrants being branded as having some secret agenda. Did you even read my previous post? Just how do you think Charles cleared this up?

New Pentagon video - Seamus Coogan - 03-09-2011

Gary Severson Wrote:Seamus, it's OK though for me to be accused of being a disinfo. plant of some type just because of the posting of JJ & TC's experience. It's not me that doesn't get it but you folks don't get it if you think my pushing on this warrants being branded as having some secret agenda. Did you even read my previous post? Just how do you think Charles cleared this up?

I think what your doing is arguing the person not the point. I am not perfect in this myself and nor is Charles. CD's intolerance aside Gary, I think he makes some compelling sensible points on this issue.

New Pentagon video - Magda Hassan - 03-09-2011

No it's no fair to call you a disinfo agent and I'm not sure any one has though it has been referred to. Nor is it good play to drag up some ancient article of Charles and imply that this is him today. Charles, like any good researcher, is always incorporating new information as it becomes available and has been tested and building from that. I certainly hope we all grow and learn from our experiences.

The fact that some one saw an airplane chair at the pentagon 11 days later is pretty meaningless and this is what you don't seem to be getting. To settle for that as proof positive is not going to make you look good. To tell us to be more trusting of the government official line isn't going to cut it here either. It may well be that there really was a plane but I'd like to see a whole lot more than a chair. I'd like to see the hundreds of videos that were confiscated for one. I'd also like to know why we haven't been permitted to see one of them in 10 years while we get to see the towers being hit and collapsing ad nauseum. The lack of videos of the pentagon is the smoking gun that there is some thing to hide.

Magda Hassan Wrote:No it's no fair to call you a disinfo agent and I'm not sure any one has though it has been referred to. Nor is it good play to drag up some ancient article of Charles and imply that this is him today. Charles, like any good researcher, is always incorporating new information as it becomes available and has been tested and building from that. I certainly hope we all grow and learn from our experiences.

The fact that some one saw an airplane chair at the pentagon 11 days later is pretty meaningless and this is what you don't seem to be getting. To settle for that as proof positive is not going to make you look good. To tell us to be more trusting of the government official line isn't going to cut it here either. It may well be that there really was a plane but I'd like to see a whole lot more than a chair. I'd like to see the hundreds of videos that were confiscated for one. I'd also like to know why we haven't been permitted to see one of them in 10 years while we get to see the towers being hit and collapsing ad nauseum. The lack of videos of the pentagon is the smoking gun that there is some thing to hide.

Where did I say proof positive? I never said it was 11 days later. That only came up last night for the 1st time. My original point was how do we explain away this story. That is what we are doing and that's fine if it makes more sense. I'm saying that just because I play devil's advocate makes me a secret agent is goofy. You're spinning things in a way that isn't accurate.

Well, carry on then by all means :tea: just stick to the subject and leave the personal out of it.

Tell that to Charles. My post #10,13 &14 only provided info. about who Carter was etc. In post #21 I mentioned the upholstery. In post #22 Charles lets go with his 1st piece of personal sarcasm,i.e.,"that conclusion means lack of deep political insight". I had made no such conclusion other than for purpose of argument. It goes without saying that is a premature conclusion and it doesn't warrant a personal put down. Imo Charles took advantage of the opp. to vent because of previous disagreements that had happened on other issues. So we off to war because he couldn't resist the opp. to get personal.

New Pentagon video - Charles Drago - 03-09-2011

Boo hoo.

Yawn.

New Pentagon video - Charles Drago - 03-09-2011

Thank you, Phil, for revealing that this shameful comedy began when Severson asked us to "explain away" something that never happened.

Severson either wittingly or unwittingly peddled misinformation or disinformation. For all intents and purposes here, these amount to distinctions without differences.

It is clear now that Severson cannot be trusted and that nothing he writes should be taken seriously.

I might remind one and all that recently released documents reveal ongoing USG programs to infiltrate Internet forums such as DPF with agents assigned to disinform and disrupt.

Gary Severson Wrote:Tell that to Charles. My post #10,13 &14 only provided info. about who Carter was etc. In post #21 I mentioned the upholstery. In post #22 Charles lets go with his 1st piece of personal sarcasm,i.e.,"that conclusion means lack of deep political insight". I had made no such conclusion other than for purpose of argument. It goes without saying that is a premature conclusion and it doesn't warrant a personal put down. Imo Charles took advantage of the opp. to vent because of previous disagreements that had happened on other issues. So we off to war because he couldn't resist the opp. to get personal.
I will. I would put Charles over my knees and give him a good spanking but I know he'll only be back for more and more and I have many other things I need to do today.