Deep Politics Forum
Gladio to 911 - Ganser - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: 911 (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Gladio to 911 - Ganser (/thread-7479.html)

Gladio to 911 - Ganser - Peter Lemkin - 29-08-2011

Interesting interview with the man who has researched Gladio more than anyone else. PDF well worth downloading - especially if you have not yet read his book on Gladio. To read it on the internet just click HERE!

Gladio to 911 - Ganser - Jan Klimkowski - 29-08-2011

Peter - thanks for posting this interview of Dr Daniele Ganser by LaRouche's Executive Intelligence Review in 2005.

I totally agree with Ganser that there was a "Stay Behind" element to Gladio and then a "second function", which can be seen in the Pentagon's Field Manual 30-31B. This document, whose legitimacy is denied by the Pentagon, contains the alleged authorisation of a Strategy of Tension to "wake up" European governments to the "left-wing threat".

Cue the Red Brigades, and an entire suppressed post-WW2 history.

Gladio to 911 - Ganser - Anthony Thorne - 30-08-2011

The PDF posted by Peter makes me curious if the other (evidently many) back issues of that EIR newsletter contain similar equally detailed and valuable material. That was a pretty good interview.

Gladio to 911 - Ganser - Peter Lemkin - 30-08-2011

Anthony Thorne Wrote:The PDF posted by Peter makes me curious if the other (evidently many) back issues of that EIR newsletter contain similar equally detailed and valuable material. That was a pretty good interview.

There is much of interest and import in the EIR, BUT [big BUT!], I don't ever point anyone in 'that' direction, usually, unless they are aware of who/what Scientology is all about....and it ain't pretty..but if you are aware of who they are, who they were working for and with; what their end-game was all about, then they did do a lot of very good research and did publish a lot of good exposee's...but they are a toxic group. :popworm: They also published a lot of bullshit.....and knowingly so. :fullofit: ...and IMHO on that count their motives were the lowest of the low........:monkeypiss: They are, IMO, for advanced students of Deep Politics, who can discern their good research from their purposeful disinformation in sync with the intelligence community. :gossip: :mexican: To those who can not discern the difference, I personally would suggest NOT paying any attention to them....they are that TOXIC and their toxicity THAT well hidden!.....:joystick:

I used to work with the Christic Institute on their Iran-Contra lawsuit and related. We often used Scientology research, but we were all aware of who they were and what their ultimate motive was - and [IMO] that motive is not benevolent!.....Deep Politics is not for everyone; and not for those unwilling to research deeply, both the issues, truth, and motives of the disparate players.....Spy