Deep Politics Forum
A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Historical Events (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. (/thread-8562.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - Ken Garretson - 03-11-2015

While watching A Noble Lie you can't help but be struck by the similarities in the m.o. of the events of OKC, 9/11, JFK

A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - Lauren Johnson - 03-11-2015

Ken Garretson Wrote:While watching A Noble Lie you can't help but be struck by the similarities in the m.o. of the events of OKC, 9/11, JFK

One thing I question about Noble Lie is the thesis that this crime was done to justify budgets. It seems to me to be too convenient. I have come to conclude these large terror attacks have a larger goals. For example, the Gladio attacks had has their goal moving the culture to the right by discrediting the left.

EDIT: Ken, I agree for the most part with what you said except for thesis of Noble Lie.

A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - David Guyatt - 03-11-2015

I'm inclined to agree, Lauren. 9/11 clearly was a great deal more to do with the "Pearl Harbour" event to usher in the Project for a New American Century then budgetary reasons. But at the same time creating the best foreign enemies money can buy, as the US does, as well as being part and parcel of that ongoing effort, has the additional advantage of creating wars - which enormously benefit the weapons manufacturers and Pentagon, and as this is usually followed by the reconstruction phase, which enormously benefits the powerful construction corporations as well as the private military contractors etc., it furthers the US economy as well The conclusion is that "war is good" and at the same time maintains US dollar hegemony in the world.

A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - Ken Garretson - 03-11-2015

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Ken Garretson Wrote:While watching A Noble Lie you can't help but be struck by the similarities in the m.o. of the events of OKC, 9/11, JFK

One thing I question about Noble Lie is the thesis that this crime was done to justify budgets. It seems to me to be too convenient. I have come to conclude these large terror attacks have a larger goals. For example, the Gladio attacks had has their goal moving the culture to the right by discrediting the left.

EDIT: Ken, I agree for the most part with what you said except for thesis of Noble Lie.

I would agree with you there Lauren

A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - Lauren Johnson - 03-11-2015

Ken Garretson Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

I would agree with you there Lauren

Another thought. The bombing of the Murrah bldg came in the context of the privatization of govt that was being introduced back in the 90's. This strikes me as a more appropriate motive. Government had to portrayed as inept, heavy handed, and therefore worthy of being bombed.

Can't prove it, of course.

EDIT: The film therefore becomes a kind of limited hangout.

Yep.

I also think there may be some merit to the idea of a sting gone wrong.

We know that federal agencies are intertwined with the 'enemy', and therefore sometimes plots will go awry. That could at least be a part of the puzzle --with 9/11 as well.

Ken Garretson Wrote:Yep.

I also think there may be some merit to the idea of a sting gone wrong.

We know that federal agencies are intertwined with the 'enemy', and therefore sometimes plots will go awry. That could at least be a part of the puzzle --with 9/11 as well.

Sorry Ken. With regards to 9/11, that was no sting gone wrong. Not even remotely possible. You don't wire up buildings with explosives as a part of a sting. The whole thing worked magnificently.

Same with the Murrah building. The fertilizer bomb could not have damaged the building. Apparently, what went wrong was that all the explosives did not work and the whole building did not come down.

Sure, I understand your point. I didn't make myself clear. I may try again later if I get a minute :-)

A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - R.K. Locke - 05-11-2015

Jonathan Elinoff makes a similar point to Chris Emery here:

[video]https://youtu.be/GJh5Ap_-rJM?t=50m45s[/video]

Interesting parallels indeed.

A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. - Jonathan Nolan - 06-02-2016

And then there's this continuity error, a truck of the right type, before the event, at a staging area of a military base...