Deep Politics Forum
Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. (/thread-8746.html)

Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. - Magda Hassan - 20-01-2012

From Judyth Baker:
My dear friend and also friend in Christ, Lt. Col. Dan Marvin,Special Forces, died this afternoon in his home while speaking on the telephone in his study. His wife heard him fall and rushed in,called 9-1-1. After 45 minutes of trying to revive Dan,he was taken to hospital and pronounced dead. A courageous former Green Beret whose career has been revealed in several books,including Trine Day's Expendable Elite,where his revealing statements about the CIA were verified as true by judge and jury,"Dangerous Dan" feared no man,despite threats and calumnious falsehoods. I was privileged and honored to know this truly great man and devoted christian brother.

Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. - Albert Doyle - 20-01-2012

Dan Marvin an unspeakable hero and truth teller. A man who now stands in judgment of those who killed Kennedy.

Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. - Ed Jewett - 20-01-2012

Oh, dear... yet another Trine-Day book to buy. RIP good and faithful servant(s), I guess. So much to cover (recover) and so little time. Well, Gaffney's "Black 9/11" and Albarelli's new book are on back order, to say nothing of the long-awaited next offering by Cheri Seymour on the OK bombings. And I still have the next level of HoloSync to buy. I mention that because, even though I didn't listen to it last night (I did the night before), a good night's sleep and a dream allowed me to wake up with the realization of why I am so pissed off. I wrote down the beginnings of that rant and it may appear in good time. A short summary: it's where the libertarian idea of personal sovereignty meets Che's awakening (as in Motorcycle Diaries), where Tim Gallwey's "Inner Game of Work" meets Steven Pressfield's "Do The Work: and Wynton Marsalis' "Moving to Higher Ground".

Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. - Magda Hassan - 20-01-2012

Ed Jewett Wrote:.....a good night's sleep and a dream allowed me to wake up with the realization of why I am so pissed off. I wrote down the beginnings of that rant and it may appear in good time. A short summary: it's where the libertarian idea of personal sovereignty meets Che's awakening (as in Motorcycle Diaries), where Tim Gallwey's "Inner Game of Work" meets Steven Pressfield's "Do The Work: and Wynton Marsalis' "Moving to Higher Ground".
I think I've been having the same dream. We must compare notes.

Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. - Mark A. O'Blazney - 21-10-2018

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Ed Jewett Wrote:.....a good night's sleep and a dream allowed me to wake up with the realization of why I am so pissed off. I wrote down the beginnings of that rant and it may appear in good time. A short summary: it's where the libertarian idea of personal sovereignty meets Che's awakening (as in Motorcycle Diaries), where Tim Gallwey's "Inner Game of Work" meets Steven Pressfield's "Do The Work: and Wynton Marsalis' "Moving to Higher Ground".
I think I've been having the same dream. We must compare notes.

I, too, have had these 'dreams'. Are the ELFs coming from Trine Day HQ ? Boy, good ol' Ed Jewett was a pleasure to read. Just summoning some old magick this day+

Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. - Lauren Johnson - 22-10-2018

Quote:Boy, good ol' Ed Jewett was a pleasure to read.

Smile