Deep Politics Forum
A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive (/thread-936.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Jan Klimkowski - 09-07-2011

Tosh Plumlee still seems to be involved in activities south of the border.

Quote:Salem-News.com's Tosh Plumlee, a former CIA contract pilot, believes he may have opened a door to an international weapons smuggling operation.

Photo by Tosh Plumlee of suspect human remains sticking out of the ground in Luna County, very close to Mexico. After reporting this site, the bones disappeared without a trace.

(LAS CRUCES, N.M.) - Earlier this week we told you about serious developments in the cartel border wars that involve American forces operating in Mexico. The article presented information concerning smuggling operations to various criminal organizations operating in northern Mexico. This operation appears to be directly associated with the U.S. government's -- little known--weapons sales program to foreign governments. This program is known as the Direct Commercial Sales Program (DCS).

Our Photojournalist, Robert 'Tosh' Plumlee, has been carefully documenting evidence that while not conclusive, demonstrates that a massive cover up is taking place to shield an international weapons sales program. Although this is not conclusive, a preponderance, of evidence accumulated over a three year investigation, strongly indicates international arms merchants are working the borders of northern Mexico.

Friday morning at 8:30 a.m., at a Border Patrol office used for interrogations in Las Cruces, N.M., Mr. Plumlee will sit down with Border Patrol Intelligence personnel from each of the area sectors for what he assumes will be, a debriefing-- If this is indeed what takes place. Mr. Plumlee intends to share information with the Border Patrol intelligence unit concerning details obtained from a three-year independent investigation into corruption and gun running along New Mexico's southern border.

Full article can be found here dated July 1, 2011.

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Bernice Moore - 09-07-2011

hi dawn, re the cd there was or this is a continuation, discussion on jays files here, and at that time, it was posted by someone, i think about the brown cd, for sale, it is here somewhere, also was talked about on the web and on other forums, and advertised on walts site, it still is i believe, it also on there mention how much of it, was from jays information and it is considerable and has been available nor for a few years, as for tosh, i stated he received some from jay not walt, i will look that up and post it, i believe i did save, for now b..

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Bernice Moore - 09-07-2011

Here you go, re Tosh having, HE SAYS, a lot of Jay's files, on the ef, 2006, Dawn you were posting in this thread also, it may ring a ding when you read it..i know i need ring a dings at times, all i can get...b

TSBD FINGERPRINT; .ttp://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6815 ...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6815

Thanks Walt: Jay told me about the same thing a few months before he died. I too, have a lot of his files for safe keeping and will hold his trust. Jay was my friend. Together we worked many issues concerning my family and background. We first met in Dallas at the "It' l'do" club in ythe late fifties when he was a reserve police doing UC work concerning the Dallas Clan. Anyway he was a friend and he did confide his fears and concerns to me many times in his closing days. You will find bits and pieces of my background in his files as well as classified CIA documentation of the sixties. I do hope you will do something positive with Jay's work. Tosh

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: 12 May 2006 - 10:26 PM

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Dawn Meredith - 17-03-2012

I have an update on this matter. It was first told to me in confidence on the phone two nights ago by Joan Mellen so I had to keep it in confidence: That
being Walt leant her tons of Jay's files, many boxes full for her book on the TX connection.

I had to call Walt earlier on a totally unlelated matter having to do with Harrison Livingston and his book Killing the Truth, (long story and not relevent to this post) In the course of that converation Walt brought up the subject of Jay's files and told me about all he lent to Joan, for close to three years, so now I need to add this to this record as I am reporting on what Walt told me, NOT in confidence.

This was great news to me and I am glad that I can add this info to this thread. He also told me that he has contacted to Universities to donate Jay's files and that the proposal was rejected.

Dawn

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Peter Lemkin - 17-03-2012

Dawn Meredith Wrote:I have an update on this matter. It was first told to me in confidence on the phone two nights ago by Joan Mellen so I had to keep it in confidence: That
being Walt leant her tons of Jay's files, many boxes full for her book on the TX connection.

I had to call Walt earlier on a totally unlelated matter having to do with Harrison Livingston and his book Killing the Truth, (long story and not relevent to this post) In the course of that converation Walt brought up the subject of Jay's files and told me about all he lent to Joan, for close to three years, so now I need to add this to this record as I am reporting on what Walt told me, NOT in confidence.

This was great news to me and I am glad that I can add this info to this thread. He also told me that he has contacted to Universities to donate Jay's files and that the proposal was rejected.

Dawn
Well I just congratulated Joan [a good friend of mine], but am confused as to what happened to me and why Walt refused not only me [AFTER agreeing to send me some if I paid the costs], but said he would refuse anyone any of the files and they were worthless. I have all those emails to cover the facts that aren't mentioned near the front of this thread. Strange. Some 'community' we have.

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Charles Drago - 17-03-2012

Is Joan's "TX connection" book another "LBJ mastermind" disaster?

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Dawn Meredith - 18-03-2012

Charles Drago Wrote:Is Joan's "TX connection" book another "LBJ mastermind" disaster?

I doubt it, there is a lot more to write about in TX. than LBJ. but frankly we talked about a lot of things but not the theme of her book. I know she writes a lot about DeMohrenschildt.

Dawn

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Charles Drago - 18-03-2012

Question the timing.

I harbor immense respect for Joan. She is writing about the Texas "connection" to JFK's assassination at a time when LBJ-as-false-sponsor books and champions are proliferating.

And now Walt Brown, whose loyalties and agendas I consider to be suspect in the extreme, suddenly reverses direction and opens the Harrison Archive to Joan in support of her Texas project.

That Archive has been hidden away in Brown's custody for many years. The provenance of anything that now emerges from it, therefore, is suspect.

Suspect in the extreme.

Beware, Joan. Beware.

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Dawn Meredith - 18-03-2012

Charles Drago Wrote:Question the timing.

I harbor immense respect for Joan. She is writing about the Texas "connection" to JFK's assassination at a time when LBJ-as-false-sponsor books and champions are proliferating.

And now Walt Brown, whose loyalties and agendas I consider to be suspect in the extreme, suddenly reverses direction and opens the Harrison Archive to Joan in support of her Texas project.

That Archive has been hidden away in Brown's custody for many years. The provenance of anything that now emerges from it, therefore, is suspect.

Suspect in the extreme.

Beware, Joan. Beware.

Joan has been at this book for many years. Walt has tons of raw data, much of it is of no value to most unless you want to know about a person's brother, uncle and every other member of the family. She loaded up many boxes. And had them for close to three years. I am not certain of a way this stuff can be shared, unless one does what Joan did and literally drive there. I too was most disappointed by what seemed to be the hiding/hoarding of Jay's files.

I will await her book before I reach any conclusions.

Dawn

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - Peter Lemkin - 18-03-2012

Charles Drago Wrote:Question the timing.

Suspect in the extreme.

Beware, Joan. Beware.

To all, I have been in email contact with Joan on this matter all day - quite a few exchanges. I don't want to post the exact contents without Joan's permission - she is a close friend and a researcher I have the utmost respect for! I think I can say that she indicated that it was about the same time I was 'refused' she was 'allowed' and the two of them do live nearby. Joan apparently had unlimited access. The value of which and what she makes of it all we will have to await her book for. It is finished and only awaits physical printing and distribution. There is more, but I must ask her permission first. I'm still confused and stunned by the whole affair Brown.

Dawn is correct that the main focus of the upcoming book is Mr. DeM., cut in true Mellen style will wander far and wide in connections.

Charles, I share still your troubled doubts about Walt.....despite what has happened.