Deep Politics Forum
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy (/thread-9490.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Charles Drago - 23-07-2012

Greg Burnham Wrote:I have been both perplexed and somewhat entertained by the posts in this thread. Both "sides" (for lack of a better word) have made good points.

I agree with Charles to a limited degree, in his observation (among others) that:

Quote: Charles Drago said: "The fact that Lamar Waldron presents a demonstrably specious argument for an OC-sponsored conspiracy in JFK's death does not lead us to conclude that there was no conspiracy in Dallas. Does it?

Indeed, absence of evidence does not constitute evidence of absence.

I also observe, what I perceive to be, a defensiveness on the part of Jim. No need for that. State your case, make an argument, mindful that it needs to be strong in this company. Impeccably so.

Having said that...I too, like Phil, remain skeptical...to the extreme.

Indeed, I tend to chalk-up Janney's latest to an ill conceived "didn't quite make it to the tabloid press" bit. Thankfully that. *

* or maybe I'm behind and it did?

Thanks, Greg, for your considered response.

I might note for all interested parties that in none of my responses to date have I, directly or indirectly, opined on the merits of Janney's book.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jan Klimkowski - 23-07-2012

Seamus Coogan Wrote:tell me peeps is there a colonel of truth in the JFK MJ-12 documents?

No Colonels.

There may be a couple of Generals.

But I wouldn't trust them to be telling the truth....

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Charles Drago - 23-07-2012

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:tell me peeps is there a colonel of truth in the JFK MJ-12 documents?

No Colonels.

There may be a couple of Generals.

But I wouldn't trust them to be telling the truth....

That was quite the rank response, Jan.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jan Klimkowski - 23-07-2012

Charles Drago Wrote:That was quite the rank response, Jan.

Don Charles - are you calling me a ranker?

Better that than a wanker.

Or a peep...

"Peeps" and "colonels" ...

Somehow I find it all so ... symmetrical.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Seamus Coogan - 24-07-2012

CD bud you did berate me a little for saying that I thought Janneys book would be total shite before it came out. Not only that for illogically invoking the work of Lisa and Jim not to mention my own looks into the Janney, Douglas world of nefarious bollocks. Of course CD according to you Janney and Douglas are on a par with say Lisa and Jim. How dumb and lacking in deep political insight I have been to think otherwise. That was my point.

Anyhow, I had to have a giggle at the word play there CD and Jan very,very funny. The 'Generals' involved in there use as disinfo tools came from somewhere in the CIA/DIA/AFOSI. Since the CIA don't generally have generals floating around flouting their CIA credentials nowadays thus it's all a bit of a mess.

Al then writes the following...

"I can't explain this without sounding ridiculous but the bigger picture critical key factors all line-up like in other proven covert wacks."

If you can't explain without looking silly why bother bro? The diary stuff is quite clearly a dead end. Much like the B.S surrounding MMonroes diary about JFK...a crock of shite. Look if you wanna make a case for MM's death being some sinister murder, then you can leave JFK out of it.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Charles Drago - 24-07-2012

Seamus Coogan Wrote:CD bud you did berate me a little for saying that I thought Janneys book would be total shite before it came out. Not only that for illogically invoking the work of Lisa and Jim not to mention my own looks into the Janney, Douglas world of nefarious bollocks. Of course CD according to you Janney and Douglas are on a par with say Lisa and Jim. How dumb and lacking in deep political insight I have been to think otherwise. That was my point.

I still berate you for reviewing a book before it is published. Think about it.

Your championing of Lisa and Jim do them no favors whatsoever. Nor do you honor yourself with your dunderheaded misinterpretation of my words. I made no comparison between James Douglass and anyone -- least of all Ms. Pease and Messrs. Janney and DiEugenio.

Douglass is sui generis. A favorable comparison of the works of Pease and DiEugenio to the Douglass oeuvre is, in a word, embarrassing. And not to Douglass.

Seamus Coogan Wrote:Anyhow, I had to have a giggle at the word play there CD and Jan very,very funny. The 'Generals' involved in there use as disinfo tools came from somewhere in the CIA/DIA/AFOSI. Since the CIA don't generally have generals floating around flouting their CIA credentials nowadays thus it's all a bit of a mess.

Kernel Klink could not have produced more insightful and eloquent prose.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jim DiEugenio - 24-07-2012

CD:

Seamus was not talking about Jim Douglass.

He spells his last name with two s's. Plus Seamus linked the name with Janney. Gregory Douglas spells his name with only one s. Please, there is a world of difference between the two men and their work. I think you underestimate Seamus on that.

There is no need to read the work of Gregory Douglas at all. For obvious reasons.

As per being defensive, I don't think I am. But it does make me impatient when people act like they know the Meyer case, when in fact, they do not. As I said, I had a headstart on that one. So I know it pretty well. And its a minefield that I had to navigate carefully back in 1997. But I know what I am talking about with it because of the early work I did. ANd I know what Janney does with the events and characters.