Deep Politics Forum
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy (/thread-9490.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jim DiEugenio - 09-08-2015

Dawn: Jim I don't understand this sentence: "left out what he had in". Are you saying Janney believes the MJ12 foolishness? (I have not kept up with any interviews he has done, including the ones here).

​A long time ago, before the book was published, I got access to the book outline. In that outline, he included that element about UFO's etc. And that somehow MM was involved in that aspect also. Where he got it I do not know.

But in that outline, and in online discussions, it was also revealed that he was talking to the late David Heymann. There are two ways to look at Heymann. One is as a cheap, money grubbing hustler who would say almost anything for a buck.

The other way to look at him is this: a very well backed professional disinformationist, who after he fled the country on charges of fraud, was rerouted through the
Mossad and back to the CIA. They rehabilitated him, and in return, relaunched him on this anti Kennedy series. Which made him a lot of money and also snookered a lot of people, including Janney. It would not surprise me at all, if Janney got this UFO stuff through Heymann.

When I got the outline, I tried to do a preemptive strike when I saw how bad it was going to be. Well, my article got Janney off of Heymann and MJ 12, but not much else.

But yet, that is how bad the original conception was and how undiscriminating Janney was.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jim DiEugenio - 09-08-2015

Here was my preemptive piece:

http://www.ctka.net/djm.html

Note that Janney left the Gregory Douglas stuff in, even though Douglas is a proven forger and counterfeiter.

BTW, if you read this linked piece, please disregard my comments on Heymann's supposed interview with Angleton. Which come near the end. As Lisa Pease pointed out to me later, Heymann not only got his title wrong but the man's middle name.

I could excuse one, but not both. Therefore, although I qualified my belief in it, I don't buy it anymore. Its another Heymann interview fabrication, as he did with others like Cord Meyer.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Tom Scully - 10-08-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Tom:

Did you drop that utterly fascinating observation made by Culto?

In her desperation to acquit her client in all aspects, it appears that Roundtree manufactured an alibi witness for him?

I thought that was really compelling.

That case was not just a case to her. It was a cause in which she was wedded to getting her client off, even if she had to, let us say, upholster evidence.

There's lots of evidence Crump was innocent. Wiggins felt like he was lured there to witness something. The broken down car mysteriously had no record of its existence or work order. The murder scene almost certainly required blood spatter and gunpowder residue. Both Crump and his clothes came up negative. The scene was meticulously scoured yet no murder weapon was ever discovered. Janney showed that there were witnesses to Leary's investigation of Mary Meyer's death at the time. Why would Timothy Leary take extraordinary measures to travel to New York to investigate Mary Meyer's murder if he didn't have any relationship with her? Ann Chamberlin admitted to being a member of Mary Meyer's Washington LSD group but then spooked when pressed on it. Mitchell was caught lying about his funding source for his hiatus in England. He did live at a CIA safe house and did work at a known CIA cover job facility.

These are off the top of my head. If we go back to Janney we'll find more like Angleton's curiosity over Meyer's diary. Angleton was the safe-cracker like with Win Scott who was known to go after dangerous documents personally. Something was going on there and Janney personally witnessed his father faking lack of knowledge of Meyer's death as well as other incriminating timing.

Joe Shimon was practically open about it with his daughter Toni and CIA operatives Janney talked to admitted Mary Meyer was one of their jobs.

I see a similarity in modus operandi between Sirhan and Crump. CIA doesn't give a damn Crump got off. They got what they wanted.
Quote:

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. ...

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1629143162

Peter Janney - 2013 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace Peter Janney ... 10 Mitchell also gave his addressas 1500 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington,Virginiaa buildingknownas the Virginian.

Astronautics & Aeronautics - Volume 2 - Page 274

https://books.google.com/books?id=yF0qAQAAMAAJ
1964 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
Home; 309 Oak Park Dr. , Tullahoma (A) WELSH, DR. EDWARD C., Exec. Secy., NASA Hq., Washington, D.C, Home: 1500 Arlington Blvd. , Arlington, Va. (

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Tom:

Did you drop that utterly fascinating observation made by Culto?

In her desperation to acquit her client in all aspects, it appears that Roundtree manufactured an alibi witness for him?

I thought that was really compelling.

That case was not just a case to her. It was a cause in which she was wedded to getting her client off, even if she had to, let us say, upholster evidence.

I have put that information and those concerns in front of this particular individual, but it gave him no pause.

Albert Doyle Wrote:....................
Jim, you are talking about things that were almost 50 years apart. Intel got Mitchell out of the country right after their frame-up of Crump blew up on them, and Mitchell was caught lying about the funding source for it. I find Scully to be a myopic critic who thinks he has destroyed something because he finds a few mistakes. It doesn't work that way and Scully notoriously avoids everything else and doesn't feel a need to answer for it. That's not how research works.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truth
3 a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality

Quote:

The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James DiEugenio Tomas de ...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/.../the-autodaf-of-lisa-...

Llewellyn Rockwell

Jul 6, 2012 By Peter Janney

In addition, Ms. Pease can't even seem to fathom or consider how "Lt. William L. Mitchell," a man who told police he was jogging on the towpath when he passed Mary Meyer allegedly just before the murder took place told police that a "Negro male" matching Wiggins' description was following her in an effort to frame Ray Crump. "Mitchell" would then testify against Crump at the murder trial nine months later in July 1965 as part of the CIA's assassination operation. It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees.........

Peter Janney on 22 November, 2013 told his Santa Barbara audience (podcast link) (at 1:47.38, Janney: ."and that case is still in adjudication...") of his "important" wrongful death lawsuit he had filed against Crump witness William L. Mitchell. Janney indicated to his audience that this lawsuit was active and its outcome would yield new information. it is troubling that Janney's attorney William Pepper had filed a motion in DC court on 18 November, four days before, to dismiss this same lawsuit WITH PREJUDICE. The image off thie court filings can be viewed:

Washington DC court records display the fact that on 18 Novemberm 2013 Janney dismissed his lawsuit against William L Mitchell, is which Janney had claimed Mary Meyer was his "surrogate mother: by filing a motion for dismissal with prejudice with that court. Janney's motion for dismissal was granted on 2 Dec, 2013 by Judge Anthony C. Epstein. :

Court Cases Online - D.C. Courts

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

Searching by name. Enter either a combination of last name and first name.....
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7333&stc=1]

Janney could have conceded in August, 2012, when I first presented this.:

Quote:
Harvard alumni directory
books.google.comHarvard Alumni Directory (Office), Harvard Alumni Association, Harvard University
MltcheU, WUliam Lockwood, 1500 Arlington Blvd. , Apt. 1022, Arlington, Va. 22209. g62-63

Quote:Peter Janney, November 21, 2012 podcast : at 5:00, "...So I did what Scully did and I did turn up some of these citations....." at 9:35, "....Harvard has no record of his attendance, and we went through this twice with them....."

Ten months later, in Peter Janney's revised, paperback edition of Mary's Mosaic, I read this false claim:

Quote:
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1629143162

Discussing hiscritical post of Mary's Mosaic inan emailtoa University ofGeorgia law professor, Scully identified himself as ... I discoveredthat William Mitchell's middle name was "Lockwood," therebygivingus another needed pieceofthe puzzle ...

INSTEAD, the ethics deprived Janney has claimed in his paperback book edition that HE discovered that Mitchell earned an MS at Harvard and has the middle name, Lockwood. If you've listened to the
21 November, 2012 podcast time marks I linked to, you can observe that Janney himself could not verify Mitchell's Harvard attendance, one of several details he learned of through me, along with
Mitchell's middle name, which I had disclosed in early August, 2012.

In addtion to the "problems" I describe at the bottom of this post, in my "sig," there is also this to ponder over.:

Quote:https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/burleigh-private.html
CHAPTER ONE A Very Private WomanThe Life and Unsolved Murder of Presidential Mistress Mary Meyer
MURDER IN GEORGETOWN.....................
Mary Draper Janney, a dark-eyed historian who taught at a private suburban Washington day school, had roomed with Mary at Vassar. She retained her 1940s style into the 1960s, even though she was married and the mother of three children, and her students thought of her as a capital-city version of Lauren Bacall, with her rumpled, mannish suits, whiskey voice, and habit of lighting up cigarettes in class. She was married to CIA man Wistar Janney. Mary Janney sat in a pew near another Vassar classmate, the bouncy blond Scottie Fitzgerald Lanahan--F. Scott Fitzgerald's daughter--and her husband, Washington attorney Jack Lanahan......

http://fultonhistory.com/Newspaper%2018/New%20York%20NY%20Sun/New%20York%20NY%20Sun%201943/New%20York%20NY%20Sun%201943%20-%201157.pdf
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7334&stc=1]

In Gatsby's Shadow: The Story of Charles Macomb Flandrau

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1587295156
Larry Haeg - 2004 - ‎Biography & Autobiography
Cornelius Van Ness, co-owner with Tom Boyd of St. Paul's Kil marnock ... home on three acres in New Canaan, Connecticut, where Van Ness spent the rest of ...

How do you suppose Mr. Cogswell of Scarsdale, living less than a mile from the home of Fitzgerald's book agent, Harold Ober, knew of the Van Nesses? Could it have been through his Phillips Exeter schoolmate, Richard Ober, son of Harold? The family Fitzgerald's daughter, Scottie, resided with while she attended school in Scarsdale?

There is also this, and there is a link to F. Scott Firzgerald, although more improbable than the Cogswell "thing".

Quote:C_I_A_operatorAugust 12, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Your statement that the Russian people are a great people, particularly for having defeated the Nazis and other fascists....
This is an insane statement, and particularly for anyone who served in national security in the cold war.
Almost every government figure I knew except for the Jews Walt Rostow and his assassin buddy David Strier, believed that Nazisim and fascism [which are two different things] were much preferable to Stalinism......

Be inventive, be original, trust no one, not even the son of the personnel manager of the CIA who took the minutes of the meeting of Ray Rocca fretting over the fate of Clay Shaw.......

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Mark A. O'Blazney - 10-08-2015

Dang, Tom. It's on again, huh ?

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Tom Scully - 10-08-2015

Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:Dang, Tom. It's on again, huh ?
Don't hesitate to contribute your two cents, Mark. As Scottie once said, everybody knows everybody!

David H. Strier, a Brooklyn USAAF officer during WWII, happens to marry the ex-wife of a UK diplomat, Michael O'Conor, who happens to be the abandoned child of Bijou O'Conor, a woman involved
in an affair with F. Scott Fitzgerald. Was Strier's brief marriage some sort of a ploy? Gillian Beamish O'Conor Strier is seen in May, 1957, three months after her marriage (1) (2), sailing back to London with
her son Richard O'Conor, and a nanny also on the ship's manifest (3) (4). Gillian's brother Tufton is of special interest, and so is Strier.

LIFE - Nov 4, 1957 - Page 20

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7336&stc=1]

The third page indicate the following document is attributed to Frank Wisner:
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/1705143/OBOPUS%20BGFIEND%20%20%20VOL.%2026%20%20%28BGFIEND%20OPERATIONS%29_0049.pdf
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7335&stc=1]

Quote:http://www.thepeerage.com/p27085.htm#i270843
Children of Rear-Adm. Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish and Margaret Antonia Simon

Quote:http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/rd/57c16349-7437-4775-9c47-2bd14fdcb573(a) Sir Tufton Beamish MP (Lord Chelwood)

Tufton Beamish was born on 27 January 1917, the older of two sons of Rear-Admiral T P H Beamish (see below). He was educated at Kings Mead Preparatory School, Seaford; Stowe School; and Sandhurst Military Academy, taking part in a public schools expedition to explore Newfoundland in 1934
He was commissioned in the Royal Northumberland Fusiliers in 1937, seeing service in Palestine in 1937-39, France and Belgium in 1940, Singapore and India, 1942-43, North Africa in 1943-44, and Italy in 1944. He was awarded the Military Cross for his part in the evacuation from Dunkirk, and had a notable escape by rowing boat from the Japanese when Singapore was taken
He was elected Conservative Member of Parliament for Lewes in 1945 in succession to his father, remaining so until 1974. He was knighted in 1961, and in 1974 was created a Life Peer as Lord Chelwood of Lewes. Sir Tufton's distinguished parliamentary career, and his involvement in Europe, are illustrated in the papers listed below, while a full list of dates and offices can be seen in Who's Who (qv)
Of particular interest here are the files relating to individual subjects, for example the alleged repatriation of Soviet Nationals from Austria and Hungary from 1945; his rôle as an observer of the 1980 Zimbabwe General Election; and (lastly) his opposition to the Poll Tax in 1988. He also had a strong interest in Middle East affairs, particularly in what he saw as the unfair treatment of the Palestinian people. He published books and many articles (most represented here), and had a particular interest in nature conservation. After his father's death he lived at Chelworth, Chelwood Gate, and then from 1976 at Plover's Meadow, Blackboys. He died on 6 April 1989
The family correspondence in particular (CLW/1/6) makes some reference to his only brother, Capt John Beamish, who was with Tufton at Stowe, and who served in India during the last War. He was killed in the advance on Mandalay in 1945. There were also sisters - 'Vi' (Vivien), and 'Gilly' (Gillian). Gillian was married first in the name of O'Connor, and then to the Italian sculptor Enzo Plazzotta, who designed the memorial in Lewes commemorating the Battle of Lewes in 1264. The papers also make some mention of his aunt (his mother's sister) Lady Hamilton (née Eleanora Simon), of Cransford Hall, Saxmundham, Suffolk

[URL="https://www.google.com/#tbm=bks&q=%22*of+Bijou%27s+son.+Mrs.+Plazzota+told+mc+more+%22"]

[/URL]http://www.thepeerage.com/p27086.htm#i270856
Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish[SUP]1[/SUP]

F, #270856, b. 31 July 1927
Last Edited=29 Feb 2008

Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish was born on 31 July 1927.[SUP]1[/SUP] She is the daughter of Rear-Adm. Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish and Margaret Antonia Simon.[SUP]1[/SUP] She married, firstly, Michael O'Conor, son of Lt.-Cmdr. Henry O'Conor, on 7 October 1950.[SUP]1[/SUP] She and Michael O'Conor were divorced in 1953.[SUP]1[/SUP] She married, secondly, Enzo Mario Plazzotta, son of Silvio Plazzotta, on 10 March 1960.[SUP]1[/SUP]
From 7 October 1950, her married name became O'Conor.[SUP]1[/SUP] From 10 March 1960, her married name became Plazzotta.[SUP]1[/SUP]
Child of Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish and Michael O'Conor

Children of Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish and Enzo Mario Plazzotta

Citations

1. [S47] BIFR1976 Beamish, page 93. See link for full details for this source. Hereinafter cited as. [S47]

Quote:Chronicles - Volume 17 - Page 42

https://books.google.com/books?id=WlMIAQAAMAAJ

1993 - ‎Snippet view -
Recent Fitzgerald biographers have mentioned the evocatively named Bijou O'Conor and quoted bits from the tape, but no one has discovered any thing significant about her background, appearance, or character.
The husky, upper-class voice on the tape intrigued me, and I wondered what had brought them together. Happening to be in London last summer, 1 tried to find out more about her. As I have often
discovered, someone who seems utterly obscure, dead, and forgotten can be brought to life once you tap into the institutions that survive her: in this case, her family, an Oxford college, and the Foreign Office. 1 began with the W ho's Who entry on Bijou's father, Sir Francis Elliot (1851- 1940). Grandson of the second Earl of Minto, he rowed for Balliol College, entered the diplomatic service, served as consul-general in Sofia from 1895 to 1903 and as minister in Athens from 1903 to 1917. Debrett's Peerage adds that Bijou, whose whose real name was Violet Marie, was born in 1896 (the same year as Fitzgerald), the fourth and youngest daughter of Sir Francis. In 1920 she married Lieutenant Kdmund O'Conor, R. N., of Charlcvillc, Dunleer, County Louth (the O'Conors are no longer there), who died in 1924. Though widowed at age 28, she never remarried. I first telephoned the present Earl of Minto, whom I imagined pacing the armor-lined corridors of his crumbling castle in the 1 lighlands. Instead of the servant I had expected, the Earl himself answered the phone. Though he had not heard of Bijou, his curiosity was aroused by my questions about his family. He spoke to me for a leisurely 20 minutes and shrewdly suggested various lines of inquiry. Following the Earl's advice, I wrote to the records department of the British Foreign Office, which sent me the address of Bijou's niece in Exeter. Debrett's provided the address of the I honourable Mary Alington Marten, O. B. E., the daughter of Bijou's friend Napier Alington. But Mary Alington was only 1 1 years old when her father died and knew nothing about Bijou. William Furlong, who had conducted the taped interview with Bijou, had heard about her by chance through a mutual friend in Hove, near Brighton. He characterized her as a mysterious and rather ruthless woman, who responded to male attention and seemed genuinely concerned about the welfare of Fitzgerald's daughter, Scottie. Furlong promised to look through the original transcripts and to send me any new material he could find. My first breakthrough came from Claire Eaglestone of Balliol College, who was intrigued by my query about Sir Francis and, putting my letter on the top of her correspondence, rang me at once. Though Sir Francis had no sons, his grandson had (as I suspected) gone to his old college. Captain William Elliot- Young (1910-42) had been killed in the war, but his son, the 10th baronet, Sir William Neil Young, reportedly lived in London. When he did not answer my letter (which had been forwarded to his new home in Edinburgh), I rang him at the Saudi International Bank.
T hey told me he had moved to Coutts Bank, which put me right through to him. Sir William was in the midst of his work but, like the Earl of Minto, was fascinated by his great-aunt and disposed to chat about her. He described her extravagance, her alcoholism, her mythomania and her wooden leg.Most importantly, he put me in touch with Gillian Plazzota, the former wife of Bijou's son. Mrs. Plazzota told mc more about Bijou's striking appearance and bohemian character, and about Bijou's son, Michael O'Conor. He had been abandoned ..

[TABLE="class: table tableHorizontal tableHorizontalRuled"]
[TR]
[TH]Name:[/TH]
[TD]David H Strier[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Spouse:[/TH]
[TD] Gilliam A H Oconor [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]County of Marriage:[/TH]
[TD]Dade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Marriage Date:[/TH]
[TD]Feb 1957[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Volume:[/TH]
[TD]1650[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Certificate:[/TH]
[TD]2460[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Source:[/TH]
[TD]Florida Department of Health[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VK7L-S59
Florida Divorce Index

Gillian and David H Strier were divorced one year later, in 1958.

Quote:http://articles.latimes.com/2001/jan/27/local/me-17819
Clayton Fritchey; Political Advisor and Columnist

January 27, 2001|From The Washington Post

When he was 19, he joined the staff of the Baltimore American. He was an editor at the Baltimore Post and the Pittsburgh Press before returning to the Baltimore Post as managing editor in the early 1930s.
He became a writer at the Cleveland Press in 1934, when Cleveland was known as one of the most corrupt cities in the country. A frequent subject of his articles was the city's crusading public safety director, former Treasury agent Eliot Ness, who became a friend.
Fritchey went to work for the New Orleans Item in 1944. In 1950, his final year with the paper, the Louisiana Senate voted to rebuke him for an editorial describing state legislators as having as much independence as "trained seals."
His first wife, Naomi Williamson Fritchey, died in 1942. In 1975, he married Polly Wisner.

Smith, Frances Scott "Scottie" Fitzgerald Lanahan (VC 1942 ...

specialcollections.vassar.edu/collections/findingaids/s/smith_scottie.html

Guide to the Scottie Fitzgerald Smith Papers, 1858-1995 (bulk 1921-1986) ..... 1960s, also her relationship with Clayton Fritchey and family life with Grove Smith ...

Guide to the Scottie Fitzgerald Smith Papers, 1858-1995 (bulk 1921-1986) .... Folder 1.14, Travel journals from Europe trip with Mary Janney and Dede Goodhue ..

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Mark A. O'Blazney - 10-08-2015

Tom Scully Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:Dang, Tom. It's on again, huh ?
Don't hesitate to contribute your two cents, Mark. As Scottie once said, everybody knows everybody!

David H. Strier, a Brooklyn USAAF officer during WWII, happens to marry the ex-wife of a UK diplomat, Michael O'Conor, who happens to be the abandoned child of Bijou O'Conor, a woman involved
in an affair with F. Scott Fitzgerald. Was Strier's brief marriage some sort of a ploy? Gillian Beamish O'Conor Strier is seen in May, 1957, three months after her marriage (1) (2), sailing back to London with
her son Richard O'Conor, and a nanny also on the ship's manifest (3) (4). Gillian's brother Tufton is of special interest, and so is Strier.

LIFE - Nov 4, 1957 - Page 20

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7336&stc=1]

The third page indicate the following document is attributed to Frank Wisner:
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/1705143/OBOPUS%20BGFIEND%20%20%20VOL.%2026%20%20%28BGFIEND%20OPERATIONS%29_0049.pdf
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7335&stc=1]

Quote:http://www.thepeerage.com/p27085.htm#i270843
Children of Rear-Adm. Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish and Margaret Antonia Simon

Quote:http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/rd/57c16349-7437-4775-9c47-2bd14fdcb573(a) Sir Tufton Beamish MP (Lord Chelwood)

Tufton Beamish was born on 27 January 1917, the older of two sons of Rear-Admiral T P H Beamish (see below). He was educated at Kings Mead Preparatory School, Seaford; Stowe School; and Sandhurst Military Academy, taking part in a public schools expedition to explore Newfoundland in 1934
He was commissioned in the Royal Northumberland Fusiliers in 1937, seeing service in Palestine in 1937-39, France and Belgium in 1940, Singapore and India, 1942-43, North Africa in 1943-44, and Italy in 1944. He was awarded the Military Cross for his part in the evacuation from Dunkirk, and had a notable escape by rowing boat from the Japanese when Singapore was taken
He was elected Conservative Member of Parliament for Lewes in 1945 in succession to his father, remaining so until 1974. He was knighted in 1961, and in 1974 was created a Life Peer as Lord Chelwood of Lewes. Sir Tufton's distinguished parliamentary career, and his involvement in Europe, are illustrated in the papers listed below, while a full list of dates and offices can be seen in Who's Who (qv)
Of particular interest here are the files relating to individual subjects, for example the alleged repatriation of Soviet Nationals from Austria and Hungary from 1945; his rôle as an observer of the 1980 Zimbabwe General Election; and (lastly) his opposition to the Poll Tax in 1988. He also had a strong interest in Middle East affairs, particularly in what he saw as the unfair treatment of the Palestinian people. He published books and many articles (most represented here), and had a particular interest in nature conservation. After his father's death he lived at Chelworth, Chelwood Gate, and then from 1976 at Plover's Meadow, Blackboys. He died on 6 April 1989
The family correspondence in particular (CLW/1/6) makes some reference to his only brother, Capt John Beamish, who was with Tufton at Stowe, and who served in India during the last War. He was killed in the advance on Mandalay in 1945. There were also sisters - 'Vi' (Vivien), and 'Gilly' (Gillian). Gillian was married first in the name of O'Connor, and then to the Italian sculptor Enzo Plazzotta, who designed the memorial in Lewes commemorating the Battle of Lewes in 1264. The papers also make some mention of his aunt (his mother's sister) Lady Hamilton (née Eleanora Simon), of Cransford Hall, Saxmundham, Suffolk

[URL="https://www.google.com/#tbm=bks&q=%22*of+Bijou%27s+son.+Mrs.+Plazzota+told+mc+more+%22"]

[/URL]http://www.thepeerage.com/p27086.htm#i270856
Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish[SUP]1[/SUP]

F, #270856, b. 31 July 1927
Last Edited=29 Feb 2008

Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish was born on 31 July 1927.[SUP]1[/SUP] She is the daughter of Rear-Adm. Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish and Margaret Antonia Simon.[SUP]1[/SUP] She married, firstly, Michael O'Conor, son of Lt.-Cmdr. Henry O'Conor, on 7 October 1950.[SUP]1[/SUP] She and Michael O'Conor were divorced in 1953.[SUP]1[/SUP] She married, secondly, Enzo Mario Plazzotta, son of Silvio Plazzotta, on 10 March 1960.[SUP]1[/SUP]
From 7 October 1950, her married name became O'Conor.[SUP]1[/SUP] From 10 March 1960, her married name became Plazzotta.[SUP]1[/SUP]
Child of Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish and Michael O'Conor

Children of Gillian Antonia Hamilton Beamish and Enzo Mario Plazzotta

Citations

1. [S47] BIFR1976 Beamish, page 93. See link for full details for this source. Hereinafter cited as. [S47]

Quote:Chronicles - Volume 17 - Page 42

https://books.google.com/books?id=WlMIAQAAMAAJ

1993 - ‎Snippet view -
Recent Fitzgerald biographers have mentioned the evocatively named Bijou O'Conor and quoted bits from the tape, but no one has discovered any thing significant about her background, appearance, or character.
The husky, upper-class voice on the tape intrigued me, and I wondered what had brought them together. Happening to be in London last summer, 1 tried to find out more about her. As I have often
discovered, someone who seems utterly obscure, dead, and forgotten can be brought to life once you tap into the institutions that survive her: in this case, her family, an Oxford college, and the Foreign Office. 1 began with the W ho's Who entry on Bijou's father, Sir Francis Elliot (1851- 1940). Grandson of the second Earl of Minto, he rowed for Balliol College, entered the diplomatic service, served as consul-general in Sofia from 1895 to 1903 and as minister in Athens from 1903 to 1917. Debrett's Peerage adds that Bijou, whose whose real name was Violet Marie, was born in 1896 (the same year as Fitzgerald), the fourth and youngest daughter of Sir Francis. In 1920 she married Lieutenant Kdmund O'Conor, R. N., of Charlcvillc, Dunleer, County Louth (the O'Conors are no longer there), who died in 1924. Though widowed at age 28, she never remarried. I first telephoned the present Earl of Minto, whom I imagined pacing the armor-lined corridors of his crumbling castle in the 1 lighlands. Instead of the servant I had expected, the Earl himself answered the phone. Though he had not heard of Bijou, his curiosity was aroused by my questions about his family. He spoke to me for a leisurely 20 minutes and shrewdly suggested various lines of inquiry. Following the Earl's advice, I wrote to the records department of the British Foreign Office, which sent me the address of Bijou's niece in Exeter. Debrett's provided the address of the I honourable Mary Alington Marten, O. B. E., the daughter of Bijou's friend Napier Alington. But Mary Alington was only 1 1 years old when her father died and knew nothing about Bijou. William Furlong, who had conducted the taped interview with Bijou, had heard about her by chance through a mutual friend in Hove, near Brighton. He characterized her as a mysterious and rather ruthless woman, who responded to male attention and seemed genuinely concerned about the welfare of Fitzgerald's daughter, Scottie. Furlong promised to look through the original transcripts and to send me any new material he could find. My first breakthrough came from Claire Eaglestone of Balliol College, who was intrigued by my query about Sir Francis and, putting my letter on the top of her correspondence, rang me at once. Though Sir Francis had no sons, his grandson had (as I suspected) gone to his old college. Captain William Elliot- Young (1910-42) had been killed in the war, but his son, the 10th baronet, Sir William Neil Young, reportedly lived in London. When he did not answer my letter (which had been forwarded to his new home in Edinburgh), I rang him at the Saudi International Bank.
T hey told me he had moved to Coutts Bank, which put me right through to him. Sir William was in the midst of his work but, like the Earl of Minto, was fascinated by his great-aunt and disposed to chat about her. He described her extravagance, her alcoholism, her mythomania and her wooden leg.Most importantly, he put me in touch with Gillian Plazzota, the former wife of Bijou's son. Mrs. Plazzota told mc more about Bijou's striking appearance and bohemian character, and about Bijou's son, Michael O'Conor. He had been abandoned ..

[TABLE="class: table tableHorizontal tableHorizontalRuled"]
[TR]
[TH]Name:[/TH]
[TD]David H Strier[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Spouse:[/TH]
[TD] Gilliam A H Oconor [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]County of Marriage:[/TH]
[TD]Dade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Marriage Date:[/TH]
[TD]Feb 1957[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Volume:[/TH]
[TD]1650[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Certificate:[/TH]
[TD]2460[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Source:[/TH]
[TD]Florida Department of Health[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VK7L-S59
Florida Divorce Index

Gillian and David H Strier were divorced one year later, in 1958.

Quote:http://articles.latimes.com/2001/jan/27/local/me-17819
Clayton Fritchey; Political Advisor and Columnist

January 27, 2001|From The Washington Post

When he was 19, he joined the staff of the Baltimore American. He was an editor at the Baltimore Post and the Pittsburgh Press before returning to the Baltimore Post as managing editor in the early 1930s.
He became a writer at the Cleveland Press in 1934, when Cleveland was known as one of the most corrupt cities in the country. A frequent subject of his articles was the city's crusading public safety director, former Treasury agent Eliot Ness, who became a friend.
Fritchey went to work for the New Orleans Item in 1944. In 1950, his final year with the paper, the Louisiana Senate voted to rebuke him for an editorial describing state legislators as having as much independence as "trained seals."
His first wife, Naomi Williamson Fritchey, died in 1942. In 1975, he married Polly Wisner.

Smith, Frances Scott "Scottie" Fitzgerald Lanahan (VC 1942 ...

Guide to the Scottie Fitzgerald Smith Papers, 1858-1995 (bulk 1921-1986) ..... 1960s, also her relationship with Clayton Fritchey and family life with Grove Smith ...

Guide to the Scottie Fitzgerald Smith Papers, 1858-1995 (bulk 1921-1986) .... Folder 1.14, Travel journals from Europe trip with Mary Janney and Dede Goodhue ..
OK, here's some Crump change……. I spoke to the late Henry Wiggins, who ended up owning the ESSO station on 'M' Street,(you know, the one that burned down when I asked to find out who called in the….. Rambler? They saved all of their receipts, stored in the attic there) and he told me that Bill Branch was the real 'witness' to this horrible crime. 2 cents ?

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jim DiEugenio - 10-08-2015

Was he saying that because he didn't want to talk to you?

Tom, Pepper dismissed his own lawsuit?

I wonder why?

Was it all just a stunt to try and drum up interest in his book in hopes of getting someone to make a film to of it?

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Albert Doyle - 10-08-2015

Jim,

The problem with your CTKA Mary Meyer article is it tries to undo the Mary Meyer tale through guilt by association. The article does have its merits in showing how some sleazy disinformationist authors influenced the Mary Meyer tale through Simkin and Janney. Thanks to your educating us on Heymann, I wouldn't grab on to a life preserver he threw me. Heymann is just an out and out fraud author. Your article does good by teaching us the rotten parts to trim from the Mary Meyer story as far as sources.

The problem I have with your approach is it is a book-read-type criticism that tries to debunk the Mary Meyer tale through sources. While that is a legitimate approach, and does discredit some aspects of the formulation of that story, to me it is a spin-like attempt to discredit the Mary Meyer story by association rather than a direct analysis of the actual story and its evidence.

Your dismissal of Leary is too thin and seeks to discredit him by the opinion of another author. However if we go to Leary's actual accounts he describes the colorful fall foliage and deep blue sky of a New York autumn. He describes the color and type of the rental car Mary picked him up in from LaGuardia Airport. He more importantly describes crawling out onto his roof and being consoled by a housemate upon getting word of Mary's death. Leary documents other people witnessing his investigation of Mary's death in New York City. All things detailed enough, in my mind, to be true. Your approach seeks to discredit these things by book reference and the personal history of crank authors. I hope you see the problem with that. Your approach fails to realize that even if Leary fabricated the drug part it still has legitimate aspects that are quite valid. You can drop the drug part all together and there is still good evidence there for a motive to assassinate Mary Meyer. What you fail to give proper exposure to is this relationship gave Mary access to Kennedy where she then experienced the political parts that were dangerous.

You're bullying Janney, Jim. Peter is a doctor academic and psychologist and not a veteran Kennedy scholar and researcher like yourself. He doesn't have the background to suss out the bogus sources that your intense Kennedy research gives you. Criticism of his bad sources is fair game, but it might be understandable with a person of his background. You can see he doesn't have good sense in that direction because he is a portraited member of the Cinque group. God help him. But that alone doesn't make his story bogus. Janney's strength is his background with Meyer and CIA through his father.

The problem with your article on Mary Meyer is, after it is finished discrediting the sources, it does nothing to actually address the evidence for the case outside of those sources. It doesn't look at the merit of the case alone. You've managed to skunk the Mary Meyer story by examining all the charlatans who told it. But that doesn't discredit the actual story itself or its factual components. What you are doing is like showing all of the charlatans who wrote disinformation books on the Kennedy Assassination and coming to the conclusion that therefore, by association, claims of a conspiracy are all bogus.

What strikes me the most from your article is that even if we subtract the drug claims and agendas in smearing Kennedy in a second assassination of his character, there's a still remaining core to Mary Meyer's story that is quite legitimate and could easily be claimed to be a motive for her assassination. Your article uses a strawman-like build-up that makes Mary look like some kind of peace Rasputin in Kennedy's court. You then knock this down, claiming it is a ridiculous portrayal. However you never give notice that Mary did have a peace background, did have an LSD group background, and was recorded visiting Kennedy at the White House and elsewhere. Even if you remove all the drug claims there was a serious mutual political philosophy between Mary Meyer and JFK that would create a unique relationship that was seriously dangerous to the killers of Kennedy. Your article emphasizes the fraud parade and its agenda but does nothing to disprove this basic core relationship and its necessary conclusions.

When we get back to the basics of the case far away from Heymann, Douglas, Damore, and others we still have Mitchell giving all too enthusiastic false witness to a murder for which there was no evidence. We still have Wiggins saying he felt he was set-up. There's still no trace of the owner of the broken down car. There's no fiber evidence on Mary Meyer. Mitchell still lived at a CIA safehouse. He still worked at a CIA cover job. He still lied about the funding for his England hiatus. There were still serious timing and knowledge of Mary's death problems with the CIA members Janney witnessed directly. Toni Shimon, who had no connection to second assassination of Kennedy disinformationists said her father Joe admitted that sometimes people like Mary were done away with. The timing of the black man's face peering out of the bushes was still impossible even if we are generous with Pease's timing. There's still a 10-15 minute gap the evidence doesn't account for.

Jim, did it ever occur to you that the Mary Meyer story might be adapted by frauds like Douglas in order to discredit it exactly because it was real? Also Angleton might not want to expose the affair parts of Mary's diary because it would only bring unwanted attention to the overall story and his role in it. It would only make people ask more questions about her death and what else was in the diary. Just because people want to smear Kennedy doesn't make Mary Meyer's covert assassination bogus. There's still a sound core of political sympathy and a Dorothy Kilgallen-like threat Mary posed that you haven't touched and can't be dismissed by exposing fraud authors and their agendas in my opinion. Credible exposure of crank authors and their agendas does not equate to destruction of Mary Meyer's covert assassination.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Tom Scully - 05-10-2015

Albert Doyle Wrote:Sure,

He's cooked anyway. (To be honest with you Dawn I think I pushed Parker back further than anyone, which is a good thing)

The Mitchell Janney met was the one who was framing Crump in a CIA black op assassination. But that's another topic.

Mr. Doyle-Yates, you're the "go to" guy, re: Mitchell, at least in your own mind. My name is printed in Janney's book, so are Mark's and Jim's names. What page of the book displays your name, (Doyle, or Yates?)

On August 8, 2012, I posted these discoveries, what have you done, related to this, besides "make believe"? I know what I've been doing for more than three years, exposing nonsense. You've spent your time using a sock puppet I.D. to
directly counter my efforts. How is that working out for you?

Quote:Posted 08 August 2012
The small set of details that demolish the speculation presented by Janney and Dovey Roundtree :
Quote: Annual report to the president

books.google.comCornell University. College of Engineering - 1961 - Snippet view
Spring Term only) Mr. William Mitchell (5th yr. B.M.E. Candidate. Fall Term only)
News and Notices - JStor

The Annals of Mathematical Statistics
Vol. 34, No. 3 (Sep., 1963), pp. 1133-1146
www.jstor.org/stable/2238500
Mitchell, William L., B.M.E., (Cornell University); Graduate Student, Operations Re- search, Harvard University; 70 Perkins Hall, Harvard University, Cambridge
New York mathematical society. List of members, constitution, by-laws

books.google.comAmerican Mathematical Society - 1964 - Snippet view
American Mathematical Society. MISARE ... AI Math., Computation Lab., Harvard Univ., Cambridge, Mass. ... MITCHELL, WILLIAM L. I Pentagon, OR Group, Systems Dept., USADSC, Washington, D. C. l500 Arlington Blvd., Apt. l022,
Combined membership list of the American Mathematical Society and ...

books.google.com American Mathematical Society, Mathematical Association of America, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics - 1965 - Snippet view
...... MITCHELL, WILLIAM L. I Pentagon, OR Group, Systems Dept., USADSC, Washington, D. C. 1500 Arlington Blvd., Apt. 1022, Arlington, Va. MITCHELL,
Harvard alumni directory

books.google.com Harvard Alumni Directory (Office), Harvard Alumni Association, Harvard University - 1965 - Snippet view
22310. Ed Adm. g25-29 AM 26, PhD 29 MltcheU, WUliam Lockwood, 1500 Arlington Blvd. , Apt. 1022, Arlington, Va. 22209.

Quote: Will Any Apologies Follow After Author Peter Janney's Long Awaited, Reluctant Admission?

Submitted by Tom Scully on Mon, 09/08/2014 - 04:34
http://www.amazon.com/review/RMUB7ELJ520CB/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF...
T. Scully says:
Ralph, utter garbage from you. Janney at long last made a reluctant admission he was wrong, The premise for his
book, a story of a CIA assassin is exposed for what it is. False, inaccurate. You resent that I located the Crump trial witness who Janney was falsely accusing of murder. You did not want to know this information. Janney has never written a word about his uncle, the Time Life, Inc. board member, Rockefeller protege, Frank Pace, the chairman of General Dynamics who, with the help of Rockefeller friend Roswell Gilpatric and his law partner, Maurice Tex Moore,
Time Life Inc, publisher and brother-in-law of Henry Luce, turned over control of General Dynamics to Henry Crown and his Chicago mob associate, Patrick Hoy. Instead, Janney wrote this empty distraction of a book. Who will write about uncle Frank Pace, if not the intrepid, anti MIC, teller of truths, Peter Janney?
September 5, 2014 http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/09/05/the-murder-of-mary-pinchot-meyer/
The Murder of Mary Pinchot Meyer
On this edition of Real Politik James is joined by Peter Janney, author of Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace.
.....In January 2014 Janney deposed William Mitchell as part of a wrongful death civil lawsuit to procure information on Mitchell's potential responsibility for Meyer's murder. "I am still in the last stages of my research that I hope will pull the pieces together that may point to the fact that [William] Mitchell had a specific role in this event on October 12, 1964. But I do want to make clear that I no longer believe that he was the actual assassin."
(Washington DC court records display the fact that on 18 Novemberm 2013 Janney dismissed his lawsuit against William L Mitchell, is which Janney had claimed Mary Meyer was his "surrogate mother: by filing a motion for dismissal with prejudice with that court. Janney's motion for dismissal was granted on 2 Dec, 2013 by Judge
Anthony C. Epstein. : http://tomscully.com/Barb/JanneyMitchellSuit.jpg )
Janney could have conceded in August, 2012, when I first presented this.:
http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=234855&postcount=450
Harvard alumni directory
books.google.comHarvard Alumni Directory (Office), Harvard Alumni Association, Harvard University
MltcheU, WUliam Lockwood, 1500 Arlington Blvd. , Apt. 1022, Arlington, Va. 22209. g62-63
INSTEAD, Ralph, the ethics deprived Janney has claimed in his paperback book edition that HE discovered that
Mitchell earned an MS at Harvard and has the middle name, Lockwood.
KEEP Shilling for Janney, Ralph, You are good at it, you almost had me convinced! .....

My research into Mitchell, proving that he was not "missing," but was living openly as an Associate Prof emeritus from UC Hayward, "prompted" author Janney to reissue his book with a sequal that included this page.:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7476&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7473&stc=1]

Douglas Horne, who wrote a glowing review of Janney's book, Mary' Mosaic :

Quote:http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RWKKPDXQXFKPD/ref=cm_cr_pr_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1626361274[URL="http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2QU2R14PYU9HA/ref=cm_cr_pr_pdp?ie=UTF8"]

Douglas[/URL] 3 years ago

If you are a truly "rational voice" you will provide your real name and tell us exactly how you came by your citations. To not do so is cowardly. To continue not to do so will make readers wonder who you really represent, and really work for. Are you a third party surrogate (or a direct employee) working for the USG whose mission here is to attempt to discredit the confession of a hit-man? The readers of your book review here will not have forgotten that William L. Mitchell (or someone identifying himself as this person) confessed to author Leo Damore---William L. Mitchell himself told Damore that he was Mary Meyer's murderer. This event is well-documented in Janney's book.

Your attempt to suggest otherwise, via your citations, conveniently ignores this vital fact. Peter Janney has not identified Mitchell as Meyer's murderer "because Mitchell could not be found," as you claim; rather, he has identified Mitchell as Meyer's murderer because Mitchell confessed this to Damore. All the citations in the world will not erase this fact.

Your citations seem to me like the kind of detailed biographical information that would be maintained by the same "outfit" that would have maintained Mitchell's operational file at the Agency. Who the hell else would know these things? What ordinary reader would have the ability to look up and find the citations you so conveniently found?

If the William L. Mitchell you cite did not kill Mary Meyer in 1964, then perhaps his identity was highjacked---stolen---circa 1964, by the covert operations ("wet") arm of the Agency---and used by the hitman.

Unless you provide us with your real name and the exact means by which you came up with your citations, you will only increase everyone's suspicion of your motivations here---and your methods.

Many despicable and cold-blooded people throughout history have been well-educated. So finding a person named William L. Mitchell with three college degrees does not prove he could not have been Mary Meyer's killer. That seems like the kind of flawed "logic" an intelligence agency would use on readers in an attempt to cast doubt about the disturbing conclusions of a controversial book.

If this William L. Mitchell didn't kill Mary Meyer, why isn't he raising hell about Janney's book? We certainly haven't heard a peep from him, now, have we?

Why don't you "get real" and tell us who you are, and how you found your citations? What tools did you use? Did someone lead you to them? Did someone provide them to you? Your postings have the odor to me of a disinformation/spin operation, designed to cast doubt, and to make readers forget the basic fact that a "William L. Mitchell" confessed to murdering Mary Meyer for the CIA, to author Leo Damore. Attorney Jimmy Smith's notes of his phone call with Leo Damore prove that.

Two years ago, I received Mark's permission to disclose this.:
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7474&stc=1]
[URL="https://books.google.com/books?id=_uUuAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT29&dq=%22mary%27s+mosaic%22+%22groundbreaking+event+occurred%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAGoVChMItqSTw6OsyAIVRXE-Ch2aigrC#v=onepage&q=%22mary%27s%20mosaic%22%20%22groundbreaking%20event%20occurred%22&f=false"]
[/URL]https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1629143162
In the springof 1993, a groundbreaking event occurred in the course ofDamore's research. It allowed him, he toldme, to finally solve themurder of ....
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7475&stc=1]

But, as Doyle-Yates and Peter Janney tell it, the facts are not obstructing their fantasy. The problem is the charismatic force of James DiEugenio and his followers, such as the boot licking sychophant, Scully.:

Quote:http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2014/06/jim-fetzer-peter-janney.html
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Jim Fetzer / Peter Janney
False flags (w/ Rock Cash) / New JFK Show #14
http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal%20-%20jfk%2014%20plus.mp3
1:50:40

Interviewer:...Alright, Mr. Janney, it seems that the Santa Barbara conference that went on out in California has been getting attacked a lot lately. What I'd like to do is talk about sitka (CTKA ?) because our friend Mr. Philip Nelson which I did an interview and also a video with him seems to be such a credible person and the information that he brings forward seems to be very straight up and it appears that he can't get on shows, you know the normal shows like Black Op radio and it seems like the CTKA, Citizens for the Truth about the Kennedy Assassination is um....seems sometimes unfairly not allowing these books to even, only to severely criticize them when they appear, to me to be just so loaded with so much real history that's so hard for us to get. So can you comment on that?

Peter Janney: Well, this is James DiEugenio at his best or at his worst, however you want to look at it. As I've said many times, I think there is an effort out there for this guy, Mr. DiEugenio, to attempt to destroy the credibility of anyone who comes along who doesn't fall into line behind Mr. DiEugenio. I've confronted him in various articles that have been published on the web. He certainly trashed my book as he's trashed any number of books and so I make it a point to ignore people like this as best as possible. I-I don't think James DiEugenio is all he believes that he is and I have had a number of arguments with people, uh, in terms of how they just obsequiosly follow him and hang on every word, I think that's a very dangerous habit to get into.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7477&stc=1]
For me, and I think for a lot of people who have been involved in assassination research with regard to JFK and even Robert Kennedy, one of the best books if not the best book in my opinion is James Douglass's JFK and the Unspeakable. I read that book (unintelligible ...host interrupts) I, well what's great about it is it's extremely well researched. I have talked to Mr. Douglass on a number of occassions, I've read his book two or three times. I think he has written one of the most compelling protraits of President Kennedy and what happened during his administration and what happened at the time of hia assassination. So for anyone who is confused or feels overwhelmed by what's coming at them in terms of this dimension, I think that is the best book for anyone to read if they're, if they're really serious about understanding what happened. I really can't say more about CTKA than that. It's upsetting to me that this in fact goes on, because there are soooo many researchers who have made so many different kinds of contributions to this arena.

Interviewer: I can completely agree with you on that. In closing, what you would you say to the people that are really trying to understand the JFK Assassination, and one question I did have for you is that Mr. Phil Nelson's book seems to parallel the book you just talked about, Mr. Douglass's book, other than it was critical of JFK in a sense. It seems to me that there are certain areas you can't go to, like no criticising the Kennedys or no bashing LBJ or certain places it seems certain places it seems like you can't go. It's a two part question, what do you think about Mr. Nelson's book as far as paralleling the other and what do you think about giving some advice to people who are really trying to understand the most complex of things with more disinformation, then how do you go astray than anywhere else?

Peter Janney: Well, I've looked at Mr. Nelson's book, I haven't read it cover to cover, but I don't think LBJ was the mastermind of the JFK Assassination. The mastermind of the JFK Assassination was the national security apparatus and they had their thumb on LBJ just as much as the had their thumb on JFK, but in a different way, and what I mean by that is specifically this. LBJ knew that he was headed for jail, I mean that he was headed for ruin given what he'd been involved with in the early 1960's. He was not going to be on the democratic ticket with JFK in 1964. The CIA knew this, LBJ knew this, and basically, LBJ had one way out and that was to cooperate with the effort that was going on behind the scenes to get rid of Kennedy.
LBJ clearly played a major role in terms of not only getting the assassination set up and then the cover up that took place afterwards. But I think it is incorrect to say that he alone was the ringleader, and that's where I take exception to Mr. Nelson's effort. It just doesn't, it doesn't fit with all the other pieces of evidence that we have pulled together in the last 50 years in terms of what really happened. You know, the CIA was using LBJ, I mean basically, they had their thumb on him and he knew that, you know this was, he had no other choice of course he was, you know, psycopathic and sociopathic enough to say well, you know, this is the only way I am going to be president anyway. Uh but uh he was not the mastermind of this effort. The mastermind was of the Kennedy Assassination, of both Kennedy Assassinations as well as Martin Luther King, was the national security complex, the military, industrial, intelligence, financial, complex. The, this conglomeration of power uh, did not want to be under the thumb of any emerging Kennedy dynasty and that's what they were looking at. They were looking at four more years of JFK in 1964, with Bobby Kennedy coming in right afterwards, and the possibility of Teddy Kennedy coming in after that. So they had to cut the snake off right at the head. And that's why JFK, that's one of the big reasons.

Fetzer: (Sounds pre-recorded) Peter Janney's book is completely brilliant, its sensational and its extrememly revealing, when a entity like CTKA with uh Jim DiEugenio, Seamus Coogan, and Lisa Pease would attack some of the most important work done on the assassination in the last 20 years, including of course Phil Nelson's brilliant piece, LBJ Mastermind of JFK's Assassination, but also Peter Janney's book, Mary's Mosaic, so you have to appreciate how profoundly it exposes those who are actually also, even with the JFK Assassination community, MOCKINGBIRD PARTICIPANTS when they undertake this kind of assault. Everyone has to listen to these presentations from the Santa Barbara conference and then read the reviews that had come from CTKA and put two and two together. Draw your own conclusions but it ought to be as obvious as it could possibly be, shocking, mockingbird persists to this very day! Ends @ 1:58:25

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jim DiEugenio - 06-10-2015

Fetzer: (Sounds pre-recorded) Peter Janney's book is completely brilliant, its sensational and its extrememly revealing, when a entity like CTKA with uh Jim DiEugenio, Seamus Coogan, and Lisa Pease would attack some of the most important work done on the assassination in the last 20 years, including of course Phil Nelson's brilliant piece, LBJ Mastermind of JFK's Assassination, but also Peter Janney's book, Mary's Mosaic, so you have to appreciate how profoundly it exposes those who are actually also, even with the JFK Assassination community, MOCKINGBIRD PARTICIPANTS when they undertake this kind of assault. Everyone has to listen to these presentations from the Santa Barbara conference and then read the reviews that had come from CTKA and put two and two together. Draw your own conclusions but it ought to be as obvious as it could possibly be, shocking, mockingbird persists to this very day! Ends @ 1:58:25

​This is the kind of thing I am going to be writing about in my "Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer" article.

Phil Nelson's book and Janney's book is some of the most important work done in the last twenty years?

How did he leave off Hankey from that list?

But thanks for this, because now I know I could file two slander suits. Him and Hankey.