Deep Politics Forum
Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy (/thread-9490.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Mark A. O'Blazney - 18-06-2017

Dawn Meredith Wrote:[quote=Peter Lemkin]Mary's Mosaic and the Dealey Plaza Cleanup Crew - A Review

Mary's Mosaic and the Dealey Plaza Cleanup Crew

Needs an edit . The last two sentences.

I'm sure Mr. 'DiEugenio and his protege' Mr. Scully might add some other sentences as 'needing an edit'. Oh, Lordy.

I wonder if Mitchell ever said anything more about all this since the 'encounter' ? Gosh, this would make a great movie, huh?

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Dawn Meredith - 18-06-2017

Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:[quote=Peter Lemkin]Mary's Mosaic and the Dealey Plaza Cleanup Crew - A Review

I'm sure Mr. 'DiEugenio and his protege' Mr. Scully might add some other sentences as 'needing an edit'. Oh, Lordy.

I wonder if Mitchell ever said anything more about all this since the 'encounter' ? Gosh, this would make a great movie, huh?

Good God I hope not. We do not see eye to eye on this case at all. Jim thinks Crump did it. Do we know Mitchell really said anything?

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Peter Lemkin - 18-06-2017

Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:

Good God I hope not. We do not see eye to eye on this case at all. Jim thinks Crump did it. Do we know Mitchell really said anything?

Crump was just another 'Oswald' patsy and it is sad, amazing and shortsighted that J. Di thinks Crump 'did it':Blink: - He is saved IMHO by not thinking that LHO 'did it'. J.DiE has done a lot of great work on JFK, but for some reason I can't understand, he has his truth filter on when it comes to the murder of MPM by the SAME cabal that did in JFK - her lover. Great book on the right trail [another one] on some who 'done it' and why - via one of the many 'clean-up' operations. Cord Meyer was in on it, as was his friend and boss Dulles.....and many others.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Tom Scully - 18-06-2017

Peter, I am constrained by what I read. There are four different versions of this key component. It is not my fault, it is Dovey Roundtree's fault and it is disqualifying.
The contradictions make it impossible for a reasonable person to go where you are firm in positioning yourself, IMO.

Are you entirely comfortable just picking what you are attracted to, and embrace it? This, for example, is a key building block, and it falls down.

I posted what follows in August, 2012. Nothing related to it has changed, i.e. made any clearer or definitive..... : The poster in the first post on this page actually noticed these inconsistancies months
earlier and brought them to my attention. http://letsrollforums.com//jfk-murder-staged-event-t23127p38.html Mark and his wife met this poster in person, and Mark worked as Leo Damore's researcher.

I have peppered Mark O'Blazney with questions....maybe you are questioning Mark via PMs and you are not to be considered incurious simply because you are not observably posing questions to Mark?

Quote http://www.pythiapress.com/wartales/Meyer.htmlBy Zalin Grant
.....Dovey had her doubts after seeing him. He didn't appear to have the proclivities for such an act and didn't even look capable of dragging a woman who was nearly as big as he was anywhere.
Her doubts were reinforced when she discovered that the prosecutors had skipped the usual preliminary hearing and rushed him to the grand jury and on to trial.
"If I hadn't been interested in taking his case," she said, "that got me interested. At the preliminary hearing I would have been able to ask questions, to bring out matters that might have caused the judge stop and consider the circumstances under which he was arrested."
She was tough in questioning Crump about what he had been doing on the towpath. He told police he had been fishing and had fallen in the water. But he didn't want to tell her what he had really been doing and she had to pull it out of him.
He had missed the truck that would take him to his morning construction job, he told her finally, and he decided to stop by the home of a girlfriend to see if she was interested in doing something.
The girl had a car and they bought a six-pack of beer and a small bottle of gin and drove to the park, where they had sex. That had happened before, same girl, same place. He drank so much that he fell asleep and the girl took her car and went home and left to him to get back by trolley.
Dovey knew this might make a good alibi if she could find the girl. But she also knew it would squeeze the soul of his poor mother if this came out at trial. When Ray told her he didn't want to involve the girl she decided not to push it further. .....
.....I got a copy of the trial transcript and studied it closely. I talked to various people involved in the case, and walked the towpath where she was killed. I followed the police investigation and collected documents.
Then on November 3, 1993 I had a long interview with Dovey Roundtree at her Washington office, although I decided not to write my article at that time......
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19058&st=135#entry258699Nina Burleigh interviewed Dovey Roundtree in 1996. Screenshot:
http://img28.imagesh...329/jfk121b.jpg
And this is what Roundtree told author/journalist Nina Burleigh:
..."Roundtree was never able to find the woman!"...
Screenshot of Burleigh's book:
http://img862.images...328/jfk121c.jpg
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19058&st=135#entry258700
Quote: Why did ms. Roundtree state in her 1993 interview that she (through her client Crump) knew about Vivian's identity, she actually talked with her by phone in her 2009 book, while in her 1996 interview with Nina Burleigh she stated that she was never able to find her?!
This must be some kind of spinning, meant to create confusion about this whole story of "Ray Crump on the towpath"... In her book Roundtree explained they had a hard time finding Vivian, for she had picked-up Crump somewhere on the corner of a street, while in the interview of 1993 she stated that Crump had picked her up at her home. This was not for the first time, Crump was obviously aware of her address...
"Justice Older Than the Law: The Life of Dovey Johnson Roundtree"
By Katie McCabe, Dovey Johnson Roundtree Page 195
[Image: jfk121c.jpg]
......Peter Janney confirms in his new book "Mary's Mosaic" that indeed Dovey Roundtree was able to locate and even talk to Crump's girlfriend Vivian. Roundtree told about Vivian during her 1992 interview with Leo Damore. (Mary's Mosaic, p. 95.)
Although Peter Janney, Leo Damore, Nina Burleigh and Katie McCabe (author of Roundtree's autobiography) have been frequently in contact with each other related to their Mary Meyer research, none of them seemed to have the need to address this inconsistency regarding Vivian. That's really weird, for the interests are clearly there: Vivian's information is crucial for the analysis of Crump's whereabouts on the towpath that day.
Peter Janney simply ignores the fact that Roundtree told Burleigh that she was never able to locate Vivian.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9129&stc=1]

There is a pattern of this kind of spinning around Crump's activities on the towpath, in which lawyer Dovey Roundtree is definately involved. On page 94 of "Mary's Mosaic" Peter Janney states that Roundtree told Damore in 1990 that Crump knew about the location at the edge of the Potomac where Vivian and he went to. After falling into the river, Crump tried to "find his way out of the dang place." Next comes this quote:
Quote: He wasn't familar with that area at all. And he sort of roamed around. And then he heard something like an explosion.
That's quite a contradiction by Roundtree: was or wasn't Crump familiar with the area? According to most sources he was, for he went sometimes fishing there.
Furthermore, Roundtree entirely avoids the issue of Crump's jacket and cap which were found in the river later on. Much more come on those items, for they are pivotal in Janney's murder scenario; why would Crump have thrown his jacket and cap in the river when he tried to get out of the area?
However, much more suspicious is Roundtree's claim during her 1990 interview with Leo Damore that Crump actually heard "something like an explosion." "Like the backfire of a car," said Crump, according to Roundtree.
This statement has one direct consequence for Crump's whereabouts on the towpath: he was already awake well before the shots were fired! This statement by Roundtree implies that the 2 shots [if any...] didn't wake up Crump:
Crump was already roaming around in the area to find a way out before the shots were fired...
Once again, Peter Janney basically ignores this fact. That's suspicious to say the least, for this "roaming around in the area" by Crump turns out to be crucial within the scenario "Mitchell shot Mary", promoted by Janney himself. See the coming posts.
And now back to Dovey Roundtree, her 2009 autobiography "Justice Older Than The Law," page 192:.......

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9128&stc=1]

No one posting as if Roundtree is an impartial authority, rather than a retired criminal defense attorney with a vested interest in
forever defending her one time murder trial client who has a demonstrable record of contradicting her own key points, has addressed any of the above, yet Roundtree continues to be "trotted out." Maybe it is time to actually debate the contradictions above, or.....stand down? BTW, Peter Janney no longer seems to be so sure that Leo Damore met Mary Meyer's CIA assassin.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jim DiEugenio - 19-06-2017

Janney's now backing away from that one? How do you know that Tom?

BTW, I don't think that Crump was the culprit. I suspect he was. There's a difference. Janney took the only other possible suspect and it led him into whatever it is you want to call his book. Which features the likes of Gregory Douglass as witnesses.

And I agree, it now appears that Vivian was fabricated by Roundtree.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Peter Lemkin - 20-06-2017

In February 2001, on his deathbed, Cord Meyer was questioned as to whom he thought had killed his wife: "The same sons of bitches that killed John F. Kennedy," was his reply.

Read the Devil's Chessboard as to how involved Dulles was in the assassination and how close Cord Meyer was to Dulles. Also, the involvement of JJA and BB in the matter is FAR from innocent! Crump was a down-and-out guy, uneducated and easily intimidated to say things not true, or to twist his words and actions into things they were not. He had no motive, really. The CIA boys did!...bigtime!

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Mark A. O'Blazney - 20-06-2017

Peter Lemkin Wrote:In February 2001, on his deathbed, Cord Meyer was questioned as to whom he thought had killed his wife: "The same sons of bitches that killed John F. Kennedy," was his reply.

Read the Devil's Chessboard as to how involved Dulles was in the assassination and how close Cord Meyer was to Dulles. Also, the involvement of JJA and BB in the matter is FAR from innocent! Crump was a down-and-out guy, uneducated and easily intimidated to say things not true, or to twist his words and actions into things they were not. He had no motive, really. The CIA boys did!...bigtime!

'Of C. David Heymann, lies and truths'

You're welcome, Jim.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Jim DiEugenio - 21-06-2017

Wasn't it Nina Burleigh who discredited that story originally Mark?

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Mark A. O'Blazney - 21-06-2017

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Wasn't it Nina Burleigh who discredited that story originally Mark?

That's correct, over on a thread at Simkin's Palace.

But others have successfully discredited him as well, including Kennedys.

Mary's Mosaic: Entering Peter Janney's World of Fantasy - Peter Lemkin - 21-06-2017