Deep Politics Forum
Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Black Operations (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign (/thread-9708.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign - Peter Lemkin - 09-08-2012

Seamus Coogan Wrote:Lol I am very glad I annoyed you this time LOL. Excellent threads and posts here and brilliant it's up on Youtube. I saw it some years ago but had a bugger finding it again.

Maybe the interview with him is on Youtube, but the entire 200+ page book on Gadio is not there...and it used to be a few places on the internet for download, but now I can't find it and can't yet upload it to Forum from my computer.

Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign - Jan Klimkowski - 09-08-2012

Seamus Coogan Wrote:Peter have you seen the BBC documentary on it that they banned? Probably the BBC's finest hour.....that and the odd Curtis doco. I wonder what JK makes of it all, in his opinion was it one of the better things the BBC did? Was anybody fired over it? I didn't know Gasner had a book on it damn it, I should have known that.

Well Seamus, I've written about it many times on DPF.

I was actually working as a Special Assistant to the Number Two in BBC Television at the time it was broadcast.

The series had slipped under the London radar because it was an independent production for BBC Wales.

"The Man in the Mac" didn't know the series was even in production until he saw it on BBC2 and vomited his G&T over his cherubic boy love.

There are challenges though.

Here are a couple:

Oswald Le Winter - fancy deciphering the pseudonym and the message?

What is the link between Allan Francovich and Gunter Russbacher?

And who is the link between Allan Francovich and Gunter Russbacher?

Insightful answers only, on a Daniele Ganser postcard.....

Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign - Lauren Johnson - 09-08-2012

deleted

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Attached is Nato's Secret Armies

Didn't work for me either. The limit for .pdf's is much larger than 2.9 megs.

It can be found intermittently online.

We had an argument about this at DPF, and we couldn't establish for sure that Daniele Ganser had given permission for it to be made available as a pdf. This is why it's no longer available via wikispooks either.

Of course, some may have grabbed it during its brief appearances......

Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign - Adele Edisen - 09-08-2012

Has anyone wondered if the private militia groups, hate groups, hate bands, and other similar anti-democratic groups within the United States could be acting like the Gladio in other countries? Are there any international connections to these domestic groups, or to US - CIA and NATO?

Adele

Adele Edisen Wrote:Has anyone wondered if the private militia groups, hate groups, hate bands, and other similar anti-democratic groups within the United States could be acting like the Gladio in other countries? Are there any international connections to these domestic groups, or to US - CIA and NATO?

Adele

I think it is safe to assume that some of them are.....but how'z about 9-11 as a typical, if gigantic, 'Gladio-like' event......!? But the drum-beat seems to be kept up with all the long nut shooters and underwear bombers et al.

Adele Edisen Wrote:Has anyone wondered if the private militia groups, hate groups, hate bands, and other similar anti-democratic groups within the United States could be acting like the Gladio in other countries? Are there any international connections to these domestic groups, or to US - CIA and NATO?

Adele

Adele - Gladio is as much archetypal MO as specific European history.

Its monstrous shadow can be seen in both Bologna and Oklahoma City.

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Attached is Nato's Secret Armies

Didn't work for me either. The limit for .pdf's is much larger than 2.9 megs.

It can be found intermittently online.

We had an argument about this at DPF, and we couldn't establish for sure that Daniele Ganser had given permission for it to be made available as a pdf. This is why it's no longer available via wikispooks either.

Of course, some may have grabbed it during its brief appearances......
Jan, am I getting senile or wasn't Daniele briefly posting here long ago? If so, or if anyone has his email address [I might, have to look], maybe you could email and ask him about if it is or is not OK. Just an idea. If nothing else, he has some great papers to put online, I'm sure he wouldn't mind [they summarize the book].

Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign - Seamus Coogan - 09-08-2012

Thanks Jan and Pete will have a look into the murky depths again very soon. Haven't had the time to really sink my teeth into Gladio as much I would have liked.

Gladio: a documented 'false flag' terror campaign - Adele Edisen - 09-08-2012

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:

Adele

Adele - Gladio is as much archetypal MO as specific European history.

Its monstrous shadow can be seen in both Bologna and Oklahoma City.

Jan,

Oklahoma City was on my mind when I posed my questions!

Adele