Deep Politics Forum
The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Books (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter (/thread-9833.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Magda Hassan - 13-09-2012

I haven't read the book yet but it does look intriguing and worth checking out.
Quote:

TrineDay Releases The Most Dangerous Book in the World

Investigative researcher-author S.K. Bain has not only gone outside the box, he has exposed a much bigger and stranger box than anyone has posited before, taking the reader inside the minds of the power-mad psychopaths responsible for the "New Pearl Harbor."

[Image: gI_106203_500.9781937584177.920.jpg]
The Most Dangerous Book in the World
[Image: release-topquote.gif]If the conspiracy theorists are correct in their suspicions, one could surmise that he was certainly in the right place at the right time to have gained insider knowledge regarding 9/11.[Image: release-bottomquote.gif]

September 11, 2012
TrineDay proudly announces the release of The Most Dangerous Book in the World.
From the back cover:
Investigative researcher-author S.K. Bain has not only gone outside the box, he has exposed a much bigger and stranger box than anyone has posited before, taking the reader inside the minds of the power-mad psychopaths responsible for the "New Pearl Harbor."
Meticulously reconstructing the occult-driven script for this ritual of mass terror, Bain yanks back the curtain on the unholy wizards behind the scenes, revealing their hidden agenda: Large-scale psychological warfare built upon a deadly combination of black magic symbolism and high technology.
Bain's frightening hypothesis is leavened with heavy doses of satire and humor, helping the reader wrap their heads around the truly perverted nature of the tyranny faceing America today, and the vast scope of the machinery of oppression that has been constructed around our populace over the last several decades.
In a weighty addendum entitled, The Next 9/11?, Bain moves into the world of speculative fiction. Once again making use of occult symbolism and numerology, he warns of a possible new and even more horrifying act of mass terror, coming this Christmas to Phoenix, AZ, and the rest of the world.
You'll never look at 9/11 or the world around you the same way again after reading The Most Dangerous Book in the World!
"S.K. Bain notices things. He sees patterns in the dates, names, places, and documents that most of us either ignore or can't see on our best days. "
Peter Levenda, author of Sinister Forces
S.K. Bain is the former art director of the Weekly Standard magazine, where he worked with William Kristol, Fred Barnes, David Brooks, Tucker Carlson and others for over five years. During part of that time, the Project for the New American Century shared offices with the publication, and next door was the Philanthropy Roundtable, where Bain art directed for Philanthropy magazine. The Roundtable at that point was under the leadership of John P. Walters, who went on to become President George W. Bush's Drug Czar.
Following the events of 9/11, the DC-based PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY (PNAC) became a favorite target of conspiracy theorists. Founded by William Kristol and other leading neoconservatives, the organization had published a document in September of 2000 that made reference to a "new Pearl Harbor", and some felt that this had been an outright declaration of intent to carry out what they viewed as a false-flag terrorist attack, which would occur the following year.
A little known fact is that PNAC was co-located with the Weekly Standard in the late 90s and early 2000s, during the time that Bain worked at the publication. If the conspiracy theorists are correct in their suspicions, one could surmise that he was certainly in the right place at the right time to have gained insider knowledge regarding 9/11.
In the mid-nineties, Bain was art director for the Oxford American magazine when it was published by John Grisham and located in Oxford, MS. In 2009, Bain helped author portions of U.S. Public Law 111-11, which designated three new wilderness areas.
For information on this book or the author, please contact Kris Millegan, Publisher, TrineDay, (800) 556-2012 or publisher(at)trineday(dot)net.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Dawn Meredith - 21-09-2012

It does look interesting. And from an insider yet. I will be interested in what 9-11 experts think.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Kenneth Kapel - 22-09-2012

Amazon will have this item on September 24 for about $16.00-17.00. My copy is scheduled for delivery September 27.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Dawn Meredith - 20-12-2012

I just ordered it, along with the Peter Levenda trilogy that I have been meaning to get for years. Not sure when I will get time to read. Have back to back jury trials in Jan and one 2/11. Later we go to Costa Rica and it's sure not the kind of reading I take on vacation but...????? I think I will along with the "normal" legal thriller/murder mystery stuff I get at Goodwill for travel, then return after reading.
I am surprised not to see comments.
Dawn

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Lauren Johnson - 21-12-2012

Dawn Meredith Wrote:I just ordered it, along with the Peter Levenda trilogy that I have been meaning to get for years. Not sure when I will get time to read. Have back to back jury trials in Jan and one 2/11. Later we go to Costa Rica and it's sure not the kind of reading I take on vacation but...????? I think I will along with the "normal" legal thriller/murder mystery stuff I get at Goodwill for travel, then return after reading.
I am surprised not to see comments.
Dawn

S.K. Bain sees this Christmas Day as the fulfillment of announcement of the New World that was the 9/11 black op. It is not a prediction; it is a kind of thought experiment using the logic of the occult world that he sees behind the NY attacks.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Keith Millea - 21-12-2012

Quote:S.K. Bain sees this Christmas Day as the fulfillment of announcement of the New World that was the 9/11 black op. It is not a prediction; it is a kind of thought experiment using the logic of the occult world that he sees behind the NY attacks.

I don't understand using Christmas Day as some logic of the occult.It seems to me that today,the Winter Solstice,would have been the occult logic here.But then I'm such a Pagan......Confusedhutup:

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Lauren Johnson - 21-12-2012

Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:S.K. Bain sees this Christmas Day as the fulfillment of announcement of the New World that was the 9/11 black op. It is not a prediction; it is a kind of thought experiment using the logic of the occult world that he sees behind the NY attacks.

I don't understand using Christmas Day as some logic of the occult.It seems to me that today,the Winter Solstice,would have been the occult logic here.But then I'm such a Pagan......Confusedhutup:

It's eleven years after 2001. Eleven is the most significant number for Alastair Crowley. Christmas is the traditional birthday of Jesus. What better way would there be to crap on your most hated rival -- Christianity? Not saying I buy it, but, as in whistling past the graveyard, I will be relieved when this Christmas is done. (He sees the occult symolism of 9/11 as an encoded tribute to Crowley.)

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Dawn Meredith - 29-12-2012

The book is written for a tenth grader sadly. I had such high hopes especially after reading Levenda's great intro. Some interesting stuff but over all disappointing. I also do not like his dark attempts at humor, never funny and greatly detracts from what should have been a very deep and serious work. I will be most curious to hear what others think.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Lauren Johnson - 29-12-2012

Dawn Meredith Wrote:The book is written for a tenth grader sadly. I had such high hopes especially after reading Levenda's great intro. Some interesting stuff but over all disappointing. I also do not like his dark attempts at humor, never funny and greatly detracts from what should have been a very deep and serious work. I will be most curious to hear what others think.

Dawn,

I bought the book based on Levenda's recommendation. The book is not another Sinister Forces. To make his case for a satanic sacrifice. He of course has to find the baphomet. Where does he get it? My Pet Goat, the book Bush was reading to African American children whose color (black) is significant. Yup, a black mass with Bush as a high priest.

To get this result, one must believe that the whole scenario had to be arranged to the last detail with the most meticulous planning by the Illuminati who have agents spread far and wide. Not only that, this whole scenario was 30 years in the making. It just goes on and on.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - Anthony Thorne - 30-12-2012

There's a critical review on Amazon from an expressed 9/11 conspiracy believer that offers the same criticisms. Trine Day have published some good 9/11 books in the past, and will hopefully release some more in the future, but it seems this isn't one of them. It's off my purchase list for now.