Deep Politics Forum
NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Printable Version

+- Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora)
+-- Forum: Deep Politics Forum (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: JFK Assassination (https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? (/thread-9834.html)

Pages: 1 2

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 13-09-2012

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/us/gaeton-fonzi-76-investigated-kennedy-assassination.html

This article seems new and different, when compared to other NYT articles about the JFK assassination.

IMO this should be posted everywhere and LINKED TO THE AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK.

There exist large groups of youngish people for whom a Times article like this could be a bridge over the moat. We should use it.

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 13-09-2012

WE MUST MUST MUST MUST SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE . THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO NO READERS WITH A SOURCE THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO TRUSTING EXLUSIVELY. ALREADY IT HAS BOOSTED SALES OF THIS BOOK THROUGH THE ROOF. please, please, please, please, SHARE this article with an Amazon link to the book. Lets see if we can make the Amazon sales go to 2,000.

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - LR Trotter - 13-09-2012

If someone had time to read three books about the JFK assassination, I wonder which three. Without a doubt IMO, "The Last Investigation" should be one of the three. But, which other two, and in what order? Just curious and seeking opinions.
Read

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Magda Hassan - 14-09-2012

JFK Why he died and why it matters by James Douglass would have to be one of them too for me.

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 14-09-2012

Friday 5:14 Eastern Time The Last Investigation is 3,076 on Amazon. Down from 6 thousand something on Wednesday and around 500,000 before the death of Fonzi. Let's see if we can get it inside 2,000 over the weekend. How? Post article with book link on sundry big sites. Also you could include the interview link on Black Op Radio. THINK FOR A SECOND OF HOW MANY NEW PEOPLE MIGHT BE INTRODUCED TO BLACK OP RADIO USING THE NYT OBIT AS A BRIDGE. Use opportunities. The time to build toward the 50th is right now.

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - LR Trotter - 15-09-2012

Magda Hassan Wrote:JFK Why he died and why it matters by James Douglass would have to be one of them too for me.

I would suppose if only three, "JFK-Why He Died And Why It Matters" would be third, with "The Last Investigation" being second. But, I am curious about opinions of the first book in a series of three. I would think the two mentioned books require some degree of prior knowledge to be understood best. And, I am not sure if I have an opinion, just curious.
Confusedmallprint:Confusedmallprint:Confusedmallprint:

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 15-09-2012

1. Unspeakable
2. Thy Will Be Done
3. Breach of Trust
------------------------------------
The book The Last Investigation by Fonzi has been btw. 2,000 and 3,000 for four days in a row starting two days after the publication of the NYT obit. Now there has not been a real book (as opposed to useful taste-spoon book such as Dead wrong) this high in sales since Unspeakable left that realm after staying there for three whole years in a row, AND A WHOLE YEAR OF THAT BEFORE THE OLIVER STONE FLASHING ON BILL MEHER SHOW)

Please, if possible do the following. Post YOUR FAVORITE PARAGRAPHS ON THIS THREAD FOR COPY AND PASTING ON OTHER SITES. THE COPY AND PASTING CAN BE DONE WITH A LEAD BLOCK PLACED BY THE NYT ARTICLE. ________ I HOPE TO PLACE A PARAGRAPH HERE SOON ALONG WITH SOME EXAMPLES OF GOOD places to place it. I have Done about 70 postings of the Fonzi article with amazon link. You might want to include the Amazon link too.

On the other hand, most of these posting I have done over the last two days have been into FB groups. This is because I have been removed from big newspaper groups or in some cases have not had the time to dig up those connections again. THe FB groups do not reach nearly the huge numbers some of the big newspaper sites do.

We need to start building footholds all over the internet and connecting these back to the hubs . Spindles must be in place by the beginning of the year.

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Bill Kelly - 17-09-2012

[URL="http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com/2012/09/fonzis-washingtonian-article-part-ii.html"]
[/URL]JFKCountercoup2: Gaeton Fonzi's The Warren Commission, The Truth and Arlen Specter

JFKCountercoup2: "Who Killed JFK?" - Gaeton Fonzi's Washingtonian Article

JFKCountercoup2: Fonzi's Washingtonian Article Part II

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Charles Drago - 17-09-2012

Unspeakable
And We are All Mortal
The Last Investigation/Breach of Trust

NYT Gaeton Fonzi Obit: Something New? - Dawn Meredith - 17-09-2012

Unspeakable
The Last Investigation
Brothers.

But it is very hard to pick just three when there are so many really great books on this subject.

Dawn