Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Albert Doyle" Operation: Evidence and Conclusions
To which "Albert(s)" are you referring?
Charles Drago Wrote:To which "Albert(s)" are you referring?

There's only one I know of.

Is Albert banned or free to post?
Albert has not been banned. Whomever he proves to be.

Dawn
Mark Stapleton Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:To which "Albert(s)" are you referring?

There's only one I know of.

Is Albert banned or free to post?

Your ignorance notwithstanding, I ask again: To which "Albert" do you refer?
I personally know I have been the only person to post in Deep Politics. So you make your judgments from there. I suspect any comment in this topic by myself will be similarly rationalized as some kind of infiltration attempt. I think most honest people will see the sole source of these false accusations was Piper's evidence for Israeli involvement in the assassination that was categorically avoided by those making the accusations. This is silly business whose source is obvious. Israel was definitely involved.
Quote:I personally know I have been the only person to post in Deep Politics. So you make your judgments from there.

Albert:

You know what?If you would have said this way back when Charles asked you, "On your word of honor",you would not have had to face,fairly or not,the suspicions that followed.That you wouldn't tell us this back then was a huge mistake that is now very hard to overcome.

Just Sayin'......
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:I personally know I have been the only person to post in Deep Politics. So you make your judgments from there.

Albert:

You know what?If you would have said this way back when Charles asked you, "On your word of honor",you would not have had to face,fairly or not,the suspicions that followed.That you wouldn't tell us this back then was a huge mistake that is now very hard to overcome.

Just Sayin'......

I think it would have been a shorter route to just answer the evidence of Israeli involvement myself...
They're back ...
Albert Doyle Wrote:I personally know I have been the only person to post in Deep Politics. So you make your judgments from there. I suspect any comment in this topic by myself will be similarly rationalized as some kind of infiltration attempt. I think most honest people will see the sole source of these false accusations was Piper's evidence for Israeli involvement in the assassination that was categorically avoided by those making the accusations. This is silly business whose source is obvious. Israel was definitely involved.

It's quite obvious Israel had a hand in JFK's demise but there's a significant cohort who refuse to open their eyes.

Don't let bullies push you around Albert.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 150 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 82 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 105 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 153 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 160 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 305 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 733 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 367 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence David Josephs 105 292,292 24-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,633 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride