Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale
I can't figure out if Fetzer has gone nuts or was a planted op from the beginning.

What gives me the most worry is that Intel has covert hypnotic ability to flip sincere Conspiracy researchers and make them into these sappers who then blow-up legitimate conspiracy study.
"I can't figure out if Fetzer has gone nuts or was a planted op from the beginning"

There is always senility to explain it. The guy is pretty old.

But there is little doubt that there is a difference between the man who first published Assassination Science back in 1998 and the guy who broadcasts his own show saying Sandy Hook was a hoax today.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I can't figure out if Fetzer has gone nuts or was a planted op from the beginning.

What gives me the most worry is that Intel has covert hypnotic ability to flip sincere Conspiracy researchers and make them into these sappers who then blow-up legitimate conspiracy study.

Here is Fetzer's latest (self-published) book, as it appears on Amazon:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/22/americas/m...index.html

Title: "And I Suppose We Didn't Go to the Moon, Either":The Beatles, the Holocaust, and other Mass Delusions

Here is the Amazon description of the book:
"Unlike the government, none of us have any reason to lie. Some might say, "This may be the most dangerous book in the world!"

And they just might be right!

This book demonstrates--with scientific argument and empirical proof--that Man did not go to the Moon, that Paul McCartney was replaced after his death in 1966 and that the official narrative of the Holocaust cannot be sustained.

It also explains how and why the United States hung one of his doubles, not the real Saddam Hussein, and that Osama bin Laden was not killed by U.S. Navy SEALs in Pakistan in 2011, but died from his medical conditions in 2001, where it was politically expedient for him to die a second time.
UNQUOTE

And here is the description of the author's accomplishments, apparently written by Fetzer himself:

QUOTE ON:

About the author:

The contributors include Jay Weidner, Nicholas Kollerstrom, Ph.D., Yvonne Wachter, Robert Fourisson, Ph.D., Jim Marrs, Mike Palecek, Thomas Dalton, Ph.D., James A. Larson, Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., Winston Wu and Sterling Harwood, J.D., Ph.D.

The essays have been edited by Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., a former Marine Corps officer and Distinguished McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth, and by Mike Palecek, who has committed his life to the search for truth and justice. If you care about either, then don't miss this book.

UNQUOTE

Several years ago, I saw all this oming, and started a thread on the London Forum called "Fetzer: A Public Relations Disaster" (or something like that). The thread had 65,000 hits before it ran its course.

With the publication of this book, I think the chickens are finally coming home to roost.

Of course, Fetzer will be invited to appear on Fox news, and he will do major damage to those involved in serious research on the Kennedy case.

DSL
5/23/15 - 11:30 p.m. PDT
Los Angeles, California

P.S. Here's the link to this book at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2...o+the+moon

PPS: There are few certainties in life, but one you can depend upon: this work will not win a Pulitzer Prize; unless, that is, the Pulizer committee opens up a new category for exercises in nuttiness and irrationality.

I mean, Fetzer has always concentrated on political conspiracies. What does Paul McCartney have to do with that?

Really, really weird.

N wonder they got rid of him at VT.
The Paul is Dead hoax has been debunked for ages. There's a really good website out there about it. The Holocaust obviously did happen (though one can quibble about how many were killed at what camps). We did go to the moon (the Chinese and Soviets would have been the first to scream that it had been faked).

This is why it's so tempting for many on the Left to reject ALL conspiracy theories. You find yourself being lumped in with people who think rock'n'roll is a Satanic/Communist plot, and that gays in San Francisco want to implement Islamic law. All of the realistic conspiracy theories get thrown out with the bathwater.
Jack White (formerly of this parish) might have had something to say about one of these issues. As would Dave McGowan (apropos of another thread).
Tracy Riddle Wrote:The Paul is Dead hoax has been debunked for ages. There's a really good website out there about it. The Holocaust obviously did happen (though one can quibble about how many were killed at what camps). We did go to the moon (the Chinese and Soviets would have been the first to scream that it had been faked).

This is why it's so tempting for many on the Left to reject ALL conspiracy theories. You find yourself being lumped in with people who think rock'n'roll is a Satanic/Communist plot, and that gays in San Francisco want to implement Islamic law. All of the realistic conspiracy theories get thrown out with the bathwater.

That's the idea and is exactly why I never trusted Fetzer to begin with. And I have thoroughly investigated Sandy Hook and Paul/Faul
It's all bullshit.

Dawn
I just read some of his Paul Is Dead crap.
I think Jim Fetzer is dead and has been replaced by an imposter.
Ashley Wood Wrote:I just read some of his Paul Is Dead crap.
I think Jim Fetzer is dead and has been replaced by an imposter.

::laughingdog::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Poor Jabba...... oh, how the mighty have fallen, along with his hangers-on, his interviewees, his liars' club, his detestable videos where he looks like he's growing another face (not an insult..... fer real !!). James has morphed into a 21-century Jabba the Hut, along with his mentor, Alex Jownes et alia. I can recall when Jabba and Ralph the Cinque were buddies........ have you seen all of Ralph's 'senior members' on his beloved 'OIC' page??? Why, there's Jim Marrs, Mark Lane, PETER JANNEY, and so many other luminaries, I can hard;y stand it? How do I join, Ralph? I, too, wish to be part of the troof.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 684 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Professor Pulte Milo Reech 5 5,637 14-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,891 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 6,891 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,103 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,236 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,676 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 8,949 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,398 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  James DiEugenio Scott Kaiser 1 3,980 02-05-2017, 04:06 AM