Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran Contra Pilot & 9/11 Truth Author and his two children found dead...called murder/suicide.
Self-Proclaimed Iran Contra Pilot & 9/11 Truther Kills Two Teen Children, then Self
5th February 2013

By Xeni Jardinat

Boing, Boing, February 4, 2013
Self Proclaimed Iran Contra Pilot & 9/11 Truther Kills Two Teen Children, then Self

Philip Marshall, 54, a career airline pilot who claimed to have once served as a contract pilot for the CIA and DEA during the Iran-Contra affair, shot and killed his two teenage children, and the family dog, then killed himself.

The apparent murder-suicide was discovered at the family home in an upscale gated golfing community in Murphys, California.

According to local news reports, teen friends of Alex Marshall, 17 (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and Macaila Marshall (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), 14, noticed the siblings had not been active on social media since Thursday and went by the house on Saturday to check on them.

The last posts made by either child to Instagram and Facebook were dated Thursday night.

Screen Shot 2013 02 05 at 9.11 Self Proclaimed Iran Contra Pilot & 9/11 Truther Kills Two Teen Children, then Self

The friends told police that when they arrived, they found Phillip Marshall, 54, "lying in a pool of blood inside the home," his 9mm Glock nearby.

Deputies believe the children were shot while sleeping on a couch. The family dog was found shot to death in a nearby bedroom.

Marshall's estranged wife Sean, the children's mother, was out of the country at the time.

Philip Marshall has been identified as a former pilot for Eastern and United Airlines. He self-published a number of books, including at least two about his 9/11 conspiracy theories: "The Big Bamboozle" (February 9, 2012) and "False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World" (July 29, 2008).

A previous novel published in 2003, "Lakefront Airport, New Orleans," detailed his claimed experience as a pilot for the US during Iran/Contra.

In his books and his social media bios (including multiple Facebook accounts, his Twitter account and a Tumblr), he claims to have served as a contract pilot for the CIA's Special Activities Division during the Iran-Contra affair, flying shipments to and from Nicaragua.

He appeared on "outsider truth" shows like Coast to Coast to promote the theories in his books that 9/11 was an "inside job," the result of a plot between the US government and the Saudis.

From his author bio on Createspace.com, Amazon.com's self-publishing service:

Lakefront Self Proclaimed Iran Contra Pilot & 9/11 Truther Kills Two Teen Children, then SelfPhilip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government "special activities" contract pilot, has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community.

Beginning with his role in the 1980s as a Learjet captain first as part of a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) sting on Pablo Escobar, and later in the covert arming of the Nicaraguan Contras, Marshall has studied and written 30-years worth of covert government special activities and the revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls, and their well funded politicians.

Photos from the siblings' Instagram feeds suggest that they were outgoing, well-liked by friends, and loved one another very much. In one, Macaila is in the hospital after a "golf cart accident," with her father sitting in the background.

In the last self-portraitshe posted on January 28, her brother blows a hair dryer at her while she goofs in the mirror.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Awful, tragic news.

Various trolls have descended onto the Amazon page for Marshall's book to pen one-star slurs attacking the late author. The most recent response to those, posted by 'doberman21', is worth reprinting here at length. From the following link -

http://www.amazon.com/The-Big-Bamboozle-...FUUXC4E6WT

The final paragraph is pertinent.

"The govt. trolls are already busy trashing Marshall for "alleged" mental illness." Social engineering tends to be more successful when the sheep think everyone else buys the "official" MSM story. Anyone gullible enough to believe the "official" story obviously wouldn't have bothered to read Marshall's book anyway... so let's not pretend to actually be writing a review. Perhaps you should go back to more important stuff... like making sure your flu vaccine's up-to-date, watching NFL, NASCAR, DWTS & the Keeping up w/the Hipp'hos.

Strange how the lobotomized masses don't connect the dots: As if "Fast & Furious" didn't say enough about how far the U.S. Govt.'s willing to go for an excuse to disarm its citizens... for its central banking bosses who intend to institute global utopia. Yeah, its a stretch for Americans to ponder anything other than T.V. programs they'll watch after slaving away the day to pay "tribute" to the central banking powers that own the US Govt., but can't anyone see a pattern here? Perhaps a checklist of groups being targeted...stigmatized if you will, for disarmament... like veterans, constitutionalists, anyone ever using an SSRI... & now nut-job conspiracy theorists, (perhaps the nxt will be an apocalyptic Christian or heaven forbid, a tax protestor--for any FBI minders reading this, that wasn't intended as a suggestion!). So what do all these random targets have in common? Ever heard of "Patcon"? Recent FBI docs released in the Trentadue case through FOIA reveal "OKC" & Elohim City were part of FBI/Mossad operation Patcon... to stigmatize militias (read the transcript or listen to Trentadue's interview w/Lew Rockwell) in the minds of lobotomized Americans (i.e. those consuming diet coke while watching NFL), in prep. for disarmament & the coming police state (i.e. "coming" as in past sense, since its now here--time to wake up from your fluoride, Aspartame, GMO induced comas).

Ever ponder why the US Govt. & Mossad wld create & fund "Radical Islam" & what benefit they get out of it (hmmm.... phony "War on Terror" & "911" come to mind, + uber profits for central bankers & military industrial complex). Why is the US & Israel currently funding, training & arming communists posing as "Rebels" in Syria? Why did they fund communist "Rebels" posing as the so-called "Muslim Bro-hood" throughout the "Arab Spring"... & where did the name "Arab Spring" even originate? Ever heard of the European Spring of 1848 & the `48'ers (the same 48'ers kicked out of Europe for attempting to overthrow various govts.--who then found Marxist asylum in America & went to work in various newspapers, sowing seeds of Marxism to help Marx incite Revolution right here--in a very uncivil war). BTW, that's the same Marx who worked as a corresp. for Horace Greeley's NY Tribune--the "official newspaper" of the Republican Party--founded on the very "un-American" principles of highly Centralized Fedl. Govt. or anti-Jeffersonian principles of elitist Hamiltonian Federalism (i.e. the same principles espoused in Marx's Manifesto). These same 48er's then went to work for Marx's fave. President, Lincoln, raping pillaging & marauding all over the South, while serving the Union in its very uncivil war to suppress the U.S. Constitution & its campaign to erect a new unconstitutional form of govt. alien to the one formed by the founders.

Who were the 48ers...& who were the majority of commies in Europe in the 1800's? The majority were from a particular religious background w/a knack for funding communism--& they're not Muslim)! The most import. question is why the main financial supporters of commies are almost exclusively from this religious background--that's again far from Muslim, yet it's the same group that claims to be threatened by "Radical Islam"? Here's a clue, it's the ONLY group that actually benefits from the "War on Terror" & BTW it's not the group of clueless patsies who actually live in Israel--it's the group that doesn't live there but FUNDS the madness. Ever wonder why Christians are ignorant of the fact Sharia actually comes from the Hebrew Bible (i.e. 1st 5 books/Torah)... & Jewish law called Halakhah, based on the Pharisees' "Oral Law," is far WORSE than Sharia--basically like Sharia on steroids?

What possible benefit could the US, ISRAEL & Central Bankers that control both get from funding "Radical Islam" throughout the Middle East (hmmm... perhaps WWIII to precipitate GLOBAL disarmament... think "Patcon" on a global scale, where they make lots of $$ fomenting war to disarm the slaves... & the war they create facilitates the creation of U.N. Utopia a/k/a the global police state necessary to keep the slaves subdued & oppressed in inescapable peonage to the New Central Banking Order). Marshall was on the right track about the Saudis--but stopped short of exposing the whole truth behind 911. Saudi Arabia was just a front to hide the real wizard behind the curtain... kind of like the Muslim Brotherhood's just a front for Israel's backers: The same International Banking Cabal that has the entire world poised on the precipice of global collapse (i.e. the same cabal that owns the Fedl Resrv. & gives marching orders to the US govt.). If you want the real truth behind where this originated, who started it, & where this is going, look no further than Douglas Reed's The Controversy of Zion, then reflect on words of the worlds most infamous revolutionary crucified for exposing the awful truth about of the Synagogue of Satan.

FYI, killing the dog was a dead give away this was a "hit"--1st thing an intruder w/a silencer would do is take out the dog--to keep the family from being alerted what was going down. The houses in this neighborhood r purportedly very close together & neighbors didn't hear anything (out of 4 gunshots!). The 2 kids were both asleep on the couch when shot meaning the last 1 shot was still asleep & didn't try to run w/all the commotion(i.e. likely more than one perp.), + all killed w/1 gunshot to the head & Marshall was found face up with gun behind his back (explain that one). Many gunshots in the head don't even result in death... so it would seem the shooter(s) knew what they were doing (i.e. professionals w/silencers?)... & from statements made by alleged friends, Marshall didn't fit that descript. at all--esp. since a friend said he'd admitted to not even having bullets for his gun. Doesn't sound like he hung out the local gun rage... "

Past history suggests that shadow government operatives would have few qualms about including young children or teenagers in their wetwork if they felt it was required. Anyway, this is a horribly depressing story.

Some Facebook posts by friends of Marshall -

"Maybe this Murder-Suicide is as it appears, but I hope due diligence is being done with this case, because it just does not seem to add up to me looking in from the outside... - A father and children who loved each other (my children thought he was a wonderful man) - No apparent warning signs - Powerful enemies of the father from his links to CIA, DEA, Pablo Escobar, Iran Contra, and 9/11 - None of the 4 gun shots were heard (silencer?) why? - Why was the dog killed - Why did they all carry on as normal up to Thursday night when all contact stopped? Just questions that should be considered before judgement is passed and this terrible tragedy is written down in history... A huge part of me just does not want to believe that a dad who showed so much love and kindness to his children and other kids could go and do this..."

and

"All interesting points *redacted*... So many inconsistencies... He appeared to be his normal kind self and planning on the future even as of Thursday night, seeing people at the grocery store, and offering to drive my daughter home Saturday, if I drove her up Friday..."

Marshall's two interviews on Coast to Coast are linked below.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/mars...ilip/55965
Just did a Google search...everyone is pro forma swallowing the Kool-aide story that he shot the kids and dog he loved and then himself...without even questioning it. It is hard to find amid the noise of the Mighty Wurlitzer a few posts questioning if this was not another Iran-Contra or whistleblower or 911-Truth murder with the added benefit of being another multiple gun shooting [of which there have been a few too many to be 'chance' lone nuts, IMO]. People are just conditioned to buy the official story on everything. The MSM is, of course, paid to promote that crud without question; and our tax dollars go to the Wurlitzer. I'm trying hard to find the forensic details, but they are being hidden. Anthony pointed out the main contradictions. The others are the facebook photos of normal and happy family life just days before. He was friends with one of the Calavaras County Commissioners, who said he was a happy, loving father and man. I posted this thread not because his views on 911 were anything special [they are OK, but nothing special], but because I IMMEDIATELY was suspicious when I saw his books, audio, videos questioning the official 911 story and his background as a CIA contract pilot during Iran Contra!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Anthony Thorne Wrote:FYI, killing the dog was a dead give away this was a "hit"--1st thing an intruder w/a silencer would do is take out the dog--to keep the family from being alerted what was going down. The houses in this neighborhood r purportedly very close together & neighbors didn't hear anything (out of 4 gunshots!). The 2 kids were both asleep on the couch when shot meaning the last 1 shot was still asleep & didn't try to run w/all the commotion(i.e. likely more than one perp.), + all killed w/1 gunshot to the head & Marshall was found face up with gun behind his back (explain that one). Many gunshots in the head don't even result in death... so it would seem the shooter(s) knew what they were doing (i.e. professionals w/silencers?)... & from statements made by alleged friends, Marshall didn't fit that descript. at all--esp. since a friend said he'd admitted to not even having bullets for his gun. Doesn't sound like he hung out the local gun rage... "

Yup.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
That makes at least three high-profile Iran-Contra pilots murdered at this point. The three all knew one another. In this one case, I believe it is likely both Iran-Contra and his 911 talks/books - but we don't know! The forces that had them killed would, IMO, be the exact same. The timing is also very curious. I have something very specific in mind...but need to think over if others safety would be in jeopardy if I make the possible link on the timing. Maybe not related, but I did notice that he was murdered in Murphys, CA which is only a stone's throw from one significant location mentioned in The Last Circle.
Oh, and by the way, Barry Seal of New Orleans and Mena Ark. trained Marshall to fly........:wirlitzer:
Peter, who is the third IC pilot to get whacked?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Unless, I'm mistaken and Peter says otherwise, that would be Gene "Chip" Tatum, who did numerous interviews about his Iran-Contra days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZqaxlOuac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAHBcWS1d4

http://www.takeoverworld.info/tatum.html

..and whose name, if you start to type GENE CHIP TATUM into Google, brings up Google-suggested search phrases that add the words DEATH and DEAD at the end, pointing you to numerous pages contemplating exactly that.
I know Ted Gunderson claims Chip Tatum is dead.

Is there any second source or documentation for the claim?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Oh, and by the way, Barry Seal of New Orleans and Mena Ark. ........

Dead or alive?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  David Ray Griffin (1939-2022) - We have lost a giant in the 911-Truth community! Peter Lemkin 0 568 04-12-2022, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot Lauren Johnson 5 8,045 26-02-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Judge Ferdinando Imposimato has died - he called 911 as an American Gladio event. Peter Lemkin 0 4,146 21-02-2018, 04:58 PM
  Why did the Secret Service Leave the President and a School Full of Children in Danger on 9/11? Anthony Thorne 0 3,962 18-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  The murder of Sgt. Yeakey to cover-up the OKC Bombing [911-rehearsal] Peter Lemkin 0 4,532 10-02-2017, 07:06 PM
  Trump being called a Truther Tracy Riddle 22 60,679 09-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Man Who Stared at Goats Now Stares at the Truth David Guyatt 7 11,853 10-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Were black boxes found at the WTC? Tracy Riddle 1 2,515 11-09-2014, 09:17 AM
  CSPAN in USA gives TV time to 911-Truth! Peter Lemkin 3 3,615 22-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  William Pepper Joins The Legal Fight For 911-Truth! Peter Lemkin 7 4,941 26-05-2014, 07:11 AM