Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New American Hitler Youth Programme
Now you've seen it all. Your kids belong to the state.

Quote:This Is What It Means To Be Free In America
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/01/2013 18:03 -0400

Submitted by Simon Black of Sovereign Man blog,

I really hate to be negative... but this is positively revolting. Disgusting. Indescribably offensive.

In the Land of the Free recently, a California couple had their child kidnapped by the state. At gunpoint.

It all started in mid-April when Anna and Alex Nikolayev took their 5-month old son Sammy to the hospital in Sacramento to be treated for flu symptoms.

The parents didn't particularly care for the treatment that their son was receiving. Doctors were pumping him full of antibiotics and soon began talking about performing surgery.

Anna and Alex argued with the doctors and said that they were going to get a second opinion; they took the baby and went to another hospital where another physician deemed it perfectly safe for the child to return home with his parents without the need for surgery.

The next day, with the family resting comfortably at home, the police showed up with Child Protective Services.

Alex, the father, went outside to talk to them where he was thrown to the ground by police. Officers then relieved him of his house keys and proceeded to let themselves into the house with hands on their pistols.

Then, still with their hands on their pistols, they told the mother "I'm going to grab your baby, and don't resist and don't fight me…"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4709[/ATTACH]

The child was then ripped from his mother's arms and placed into state custody, where he remained for a week.

Yesterday, a Sacramento County judge ordered that Sammy be transferred to a hospital in Palo Alto (120 miles away), and that his parents finally be given unfettered access to their son... under the condition that the State of California's Child Protective Services continue to monitor the situation'.

Guns. Cops. Government bureaucrats. Courts. Kidnapping. A dysfunctional medical care system.

This is what it means to be in the Land of the Free... where collecting rainwater, consuming raw milk, or seeking a second opinion on your child's medical care is now criminalized.

When you don't even have the basic right to make decisions about your own child... and when your own child can be forced from you at gunpoint in your own home that was entered illegally... you know that freedom has officially hit the waste bin of history.

Perhaps the greatest irony is that the parents are originally from Russia... but they had to come to the United States to find the Soviet Union.

Have you hit your breaking point yet? If not now, when?

Attached Files
.jpg   Police-take-away-baby.jpg (Size: 45.68 KB / Downloads: 5)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
05.02.13 - 12:03 AM

Kids Don't Try This At Home or School or Anywhere Else, Especially If You're Black

by Abby Zimet

[Image: kiera-wilmot.jpg]
Kiera Wilmot, 16, a good student at Bartow High School in Florida, was curious to see what would happen if she mixed household chemicals in a water bottle. What happened: it made a small explosion that blew the bottle top off - no damage, nobody hurt - after which she was arrested, handcuffed, charged with a felony for which she will be tried as an adult, and expelled from school. School officials argued "actions have consequences." Nerdy critics argued science isn't a crime, and began tweeting about all the things they accidentally blew up when they were in high school.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Hell, my friends and I used to make bombs using sugar and a certain type of fertiliser and pack it in miniature empty paint tins with a jetex fuse, then stand well back. Pack one end with stones, marbles or similar and you had a cannon.

That was adolescent 101 in my day.

Today, I'd probably be banged up for life for doing that.

Even though our governments endlessly wage war across the planet and massacre untold numbers of people and rein destruction everywhere in their greed for profits and power.

As I keep saying, it's a two-tier system - in every sense.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
On March 9, young mom Jamie Dowling was driving her two small kids, Landyn and Raylee, on a snowy stretch of Colorado highway. Jamie was driving slowly, and her kids were safely buckled in, but the roads were bad. Jamie hit a patch of ice, her car careened into another lane, and she was hit by oncoming traffic. Jamie was a nurse, and she tried to save her kids' lives, but she couldn't. Landyn and Raylee both died that day.

Now the local District Attorney is charging Jamie with two counts of "careless driving resulting in death," threatening to send a grieving mom to jail.

My parents live right near the spot of the crash -- so close that they heard the accident happen. In fact, my stepdad was the first person on the scene, 20 minutes before the ambulance arrived. When he got there, he said Jamie was trying to revive her son, who was already dead. My stepdad had to pry Landyn out of Jamie's arms just to get Jamie out of the car.

Jamie Dowling has already been through a horrible, unimaginable ordeal in losing her children in a car accident. I started a petition on Change.org asking District Attorney Dan Hotsenpiller to drop his charges against Jamie. Will you click here to sign?

Jamie still struggles everyday to move forward from the death of her children. Landyn was 5, he loved cows and horses. Raylee was just 2, her favorite color was pink, and she thought everything should have sparkles. Jamie had moved her family from Texas to Colorado just a week before the accident, and the whole family was excited for a new start.

My parents were there for the worst moment of Jamie's life, watching her struggle to save her children even though they were already gone. We don't understand why the DA is insisting on dragging out Jamie's nightmare; it doesn't make any sense to us. But we were there for Jamie that day, and we're going to keep standing with her now.

I know other petitions on Change.org have prompted District Attorneys to drop unfair charges before -- I hope that if thousands of people sign my petition, DA Hotsenpiller will end his senseless prosecution of Jamie Dowling.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Diabetic High School Girl Beaten by Police Officer and Arrested -- For Falling Asleep in Class

Ashlynn Avery, who was arrested and beaten for falling asleep at school, has filed a lawsuit for civil rights violations.

May 7, 2013 |

A student who was arrested and beaten for falling asleep at school is now suing an Alabama city, its police department and some school employees for civil rights violation, battery and negligent supervision and hiring. The Courthouse News Service reports that after the diabetic student fell asleep while in a room reserved for "in school suspensions," a school police officer slammed her face into a cabinet and then arrested her. The incident occurred at a high school in Hoover, Alabama.
Ashlynn Avery, who has diabetes, asthma and sleep apnea, was suspended for cutting class, and had to sit in the in-school suspension room. While she was reading "Huckleberry Finn," she dozed off. First, the in-school suspension supervisor walked over to her cubicle and struck it, which caused the cubicle to hit Avery's head, according to the lawsuit. She woke up, but soon fell back asleep. The supervisor, Joshua Whited, then took the book from her and slammed it on on, which caused the book to hit the student in the chest.
Avery was then told to leave the room, according to the complaint, and police officer Christopher Bryant followed her. Bryant slapped her backpack, and then "proceeded to shove Ashlynn face first into a file cabinet and handcuff her," the complaint states. While in the car, Avery vomited. She was taken to a hospital and had to wear a cast as a result of her injuries.
"Ashlynn required follow-up care to her shoulder, arm, and wrist, Ashlynn also required extended mental counseling for trauma caused by the defendants," the lawsuit states. The Averys are seeking "compensatory and punitive damages for civil rights violations, battery and negligent supervision and hiring," the Courthouse News Service reports.
The case is another example of abuses committed by school police officers. Activists have long decried the "school to prison pipeline" which disproportionately affects communities of color. A PBS factsheet, as the Courthouse News Service notes, states that "70 percent of students involved in 'in-school' arrests or referred to law enforcement are black or Latino."
"When police (or school resource officers' as these sheriff's deputies are often known) spend time in a school, they often deal with disorder like proper cops -- by slapping cuffs on the little perps and dragging them to the precinct," wrote Chase Madar for TomDispatch in the wake of the Newtown massacre. The school shooting in Connecticut has sparked more calls--from both Democrats and the National Rifle Association--for more police officers in schools.
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politic...836465&t=3
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeffrey MacDonald - Justice 'American Style' - Fatal Vision murders Peter Lemkin 4 14,546 26-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Killing The Republic - The Arrogant Error of American Exceptionalism David Guyatt 1 4,906 13-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  American Injustice System Peter Lemkin 1 3,374 19-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Extra-Judicial Murder of American by America in Yemen - Anwar al-Awlaki Peter Lemkin 41 52,262 17-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  FBI/CIA Tried to Get American Lawyer to Inform on Arab and Muslim Clients Magda Hassan 0 2,717 01-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  One Bad 'Apple' Or Justice American Style?! Peter Lemkin 0 2,936 25-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Spanish PM attacked over failed £2m bid for an American medal David Guyatt 0 3,047 31-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  US African American Man Arrested For Crime of Entering His Own House Peter Lemkin 4 5,137 28-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland