Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Eugenics Society

From our Post-Christian Rightwingnut Files….

May 9, 2013 By Mark Shea Leave a Comment
This looks creepy as hell.
From: Christian Eugenics Society [mailto:christianeugenicssociety@gmail.com]
Subject: Fwd: Invitation
Dear Friend,
Through our network of associates, you have been invited to join the elite Christian Eugenics Society. The society is just now forming and we are planning on our first conference to be held either in Cambridge, MA or Oxford, UK during the fall of 2013.
I know, you hear "eugenics" and think "evil." But that is not the case. Cultural Marxism has done much over the last 75 years to paint eugenics as bad, but this has not always been so.
Plato and Aristotle were the first to popularize eugenics and early Christians all practiced eugenics.* From the ancient world to the early 20th century, eugenics was the norm in the West. In the early 20th century, the majority of pastors and priests in the USA supported eugenics. Perhaps the biggest practitioners of eugenics over the past 100 years have been the Chinese and Ashkenazis, much to their benefit.
Our board of directors will include: people with graduate degrees in the hard sciences, classical languages, philosophy and theology.
Our motto is: "A humane eugenics for a better future."
Please email us back to join and to become a part of our elite discussion group.
I particularly like how the Cultural Marxist bogeyman gets invoked as the villain who, somehow, 75 years ago turned people against eugenics. Sheesh! Experiment on and murder a few million people in a good faith effort to improve the breed and those touchy Cultural Marxists get all pissy and start bad-mouthing you.
Brrr….
My reply to them:
Not just no, but hell no! May your racist eugenics filth perish in eternal death and may you repent of it and be saved. And listen buddy, it was not "cultural Marxists" but the eugenicists who murdered millions at the hands of the Nazis who covered your name in shit. Here: Read G.K. Chesterton's Eugenics and Other Evils. He saw where your movement would go 20 years before Auschwitz. Repent and believe the gospel lest you perish in the everlasting fires of hell. You disgrace the name of Jesus Christ, in whom there is neither Jew nor Greek, white nor black, Master race nor inferior race. Your attempt to enlist him as a mascot for racism is not Christian. It is resurgent blood and soil paganism. Do not bother me again. I will blog your letter as a warning to others.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markshea/20...files.html
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaccination Programs and the Eugenics Agenda Lauren Johnson 4 10,829 12-11-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Platypus Affiliated Society Magda Hassan 11 16,987 05-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Kara Dellacioppa
  Interview on the Role of Foundations in Society Magda Hassan 0 2,700 30-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Christian Fascists Are Growing Stronger Keith Millea 2 3,691 08-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Common Purpose. A secret society? David Butler 12 10,005 25-03-2009, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein
  The cream of elite - The Pilgrim Society David Guyatt 0 4,105 21-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt