Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to all !
Hello everyone,

Just a little post of "introduction", first of all to thank Magda for letting me know of this awesome forum. I've been waiting for this.
I "met" Magda in Zuckerland a few years ago, when I was enjoying this flat alternative world of "likes" and "friends", getting addicted to a new but exciting need to earn more and more of these immaterial rewards, while savouring the sour smell of my Victory coffee.
Among this lust of Ministry of Love-like rewards, I had the chance to find elements of the Brotherhood, that is : truly interesting people from every part of this flat planet, and Magda was one of them. I talked about my admiration of JFK, notably in the Evidence of Revision's documentaries, and she told me of a certain book of the Unspeakable. I bought it, and learnt a lot from it. We had great chats about Smedley Butler, Contras, Camp Bondsteel, ZAZ or spiders, spirals even, and when I left my data-mining world of friends (at least these ones), I truly missed these exchanges.

Which is why I'm happy and honored to be here, as I've been keeping on learning all these alternative insights of politics on my own, and as you people most certainly know, it is hard to find folks ready to dig all that dark soil, and talk about it.

About me, well I'm french (I know, sorry), I studied History at the university and now I'm thoroughly unlearning the manipulated and so incredibly one-sided angle of all I was told there. Written by the Victorious, as always. Today I work as a yoga teacher.
I love the Allan Francovich documentaries, the books of Anthony Sutton, Orwell (needless to say), science-fiction (cybernetics above all), waves and spirals (yep, said it twice already, but that's an improvement all right)... and a lot in-between.

I'm so pessimistic about the world that I'm resolutely optimistic about the human mind's resources, but that is probably the yogi speaking.

My elements of answers versus the monstrosity surrounding us are staunchly naive, which is why I will definitely share it with you.

Be seeing you, Kokoro.
Yay! Julien! So lovely to see you here :wavey: I think you'll find you will be amongst some very like minded people here. Really looking forward to your posts. And welcome! :girlboydance:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Welcome Julien, I'm sure you're going to find some interesting threads here.

I'm also a fan of Tony Sutton. He always considered his 4 ultra slim volumes on the Order of the Skull and Bones, to be his best work. He was a lovely guy to boot.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Julien Kokoro Wrote:I'm so pessimistic about the world that I'm resolutely optimistic about the human mind's resources, but that is probably the yogi speaking.

My elements of answers versus the monstrosity surrounding us are staunchly naive, which is why I will definitely share it with you.

Be seeing you, Kokoro.

Welcome, indeed.

Do not turn a deaf ear to the yogi. One cannot hope to defeat the "monstrosity," as you so aptly describe it, absent a united front of reason, intuition, and spirituality.

Your "monstrosity" is the "unspeakable" of James Douglass.

I too am optimistic about our individual and collective minds' resources as applied to the war against ... them.

I direct your attention to posts 11, 12, and 13 on the thread entitled "Why was JFK Murdered?" found here at

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...-Coe/page2

Your thoughts would be valued, for already you've shown yourself to be anything but naive.

Best,

Charles