Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elias Davidsson's HIJACKING AMERICA'S MIND ON 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence
This self-published study on 9/11 by Elias Davidsson (a German contributor to 911Blogger and a prominent activist for 911 truth) seems like it may be worthwhile. The book features an introduction by Barrie Zwicker, and the Amazon page features strong recommendations from Graeme MacQueen and other reviewers. The Amazon product page has a look inside' feature that suggests careful and detailed research.

[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Hijacking-Americas-Mind-11-Counterfeiting/dp/0875869734/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t"]http://www.amazon.com/Hijacking-Americas-Mind-11-Counterfeiting/dp/0875869734/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
[/URL]

A large body of literature discusses the preplanned destruction of the Twin Towers and of WTC Nr.7, while mainstream media have extensively reported about the reluctance of the Bush administration to investigate 9/11, the destruction of criminal evidence from Ground Zero and other facts suggesting a government cover-up. But they all stopped short of connecting the dots.

An international researcher of long date and an expert in international law and human rights, the author's approach to the questions of 9/11 is essentially forensic. The book is narrative in style yet is highly factual and heavily annotated.

Four features distinguish Davidsson's book from the rest. He provides:

- The definite (or ultimate) demonstration that there is no evidence of Muslim hijackers
- Evidence that at least two of the four aircraft were still airborne after the alleged crash time
- The most exacting and comprehensive analysis of the phone calls said to have been made from the aircraft
- The presentation of a theory regarding the nature of the phone calls

Here, readers are presented with numerous examples where U.S. authorities suppressed crucial information, appear to have forged and planted evidence, attempted to intimidate witnesses and publicized deceptive and mendacious reports. Such conduct would not have taken place if U.S. leaders had been acting in good faith, felt compassion towards the victims of the mass-murder and considered themselves accountable to the American people.

This was an unprecedented propaganda coup.

While this book concentrates on a relatively narrow aspect of 9/11, there is a need to address a far larger picture, including the facility with which entire nations were deluded within hours to believe in what can be designated as a surreal legend. For the official 9/11 narrative had it not been systematically and intensively promoted by all major media would have been good stuff for a book on religious miracles.

Davidsson's recent thoughts on the subject can be gleaned via this two-part lecture from 2011. He seems to know his stuff.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjHT7rDYBc

Part 2
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xz6ztFZLW4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xz6ztFZLW4
[/URL]

The more quality analysis we have on the subject of 9/11, the better, so hopefully this book lives up to these positive first impressions.
I checked out the contents on Amazon and was really impressed, so I decided to order it.
I actually ordered the book myself a month or so ago (after first posting about it here a year ago) and read it in the last few weeks. It's very good, and the table of contents are indicative of the depth of his research. There is a lot of new info and smart, incisive analysis here.

Davidsson's main achievement with the book is to single in on the flight phone calls (while peripherally acknowledging all other aspects of the 9/11 story, so we get the overall context), to parse those phone calls in the context of the ongoing military drills that day, and to convincingly answer a number of extant questions about what exactly happened and what it means to the overall narrative. He pointed out a number of fairly plain and straightforward observations that I'd somehow missed until now. I've read probably 20 or 30 books on 9/11 (all the major ones), have followed the various key blogs and forums, and have seen all the documentaries, but Davidsson's methodical commentary made me stop, pause and rethink a number of things in light of what, to me, felt like fresh evidence. This book is deserving of a larger discussion once others here have read it.
It finally arrived and I started reading it last night. It looks very impressive. Too bad it's one of those books that will probably be read by only a few thousand people.
An excellent book so far. Reminds me of key JFK books by Weisberg, Meagher and Roffman where they really dissect the minutiae of the government's own evidence in a methodical, rational way.
Someone has uploaded and linked to a full PDF of Davidsson's book at the following Reddit page. I'd highly recommend people grab the book while it is available. I believe it gives a definitive answer to at least one question about the hijackings on the day of the attacks - and that answer makes a lot of the other mysteries somewhat clearer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/911truth/commen...on_911_by/

The PDF is linked here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5lcdt9kno0h33...9.pdf?dl=0
I concur it is a very good book that totally takes apart logically the Big Lies of the 'official version' [at least selected important parts of it....but that is all that is needed to indicate that it all must similarly be lies].
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Anthony Thorne Wrote:Someone has uploaded and linked to a full PDF of Davidsson's book at the following Reddit page. I'd highly recommend people grab the book while it is available. I believe it gives a definitive answer to at least one question about the hijackings on the day of the attacks - and that answer makes a lot of the other mysteries somewhat clearer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/911truth/commen...on_911_by/

The PDF is linked here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5lcdt9kno0h33...9.pdf?dl=0

Mind saying which question it answers? I'm sure I'll read the whole thing and wonder which one was it. ::laughingdog::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Quote:Mind saying which question it answers? I'm sure I'll read the whole thing and wonder which one was it.

To my mind, a whole succession of questions are answered if you accept Davidsson's (very heavily documented) thesis - that passengers on the day were bamboozled into thinking they were taking part in a real time counterterrorism drill, and the phone calls from passengers and crew were not describing real events. Hence, the calm conversations and the lack of emergency distress signals from pilots.
Anthony Thorne Wrote:
Quote:Mind saying which question it answers? I'm sure I'll read the whole thing and wonder which one was it.

To my mind, a whole succession of questions are answered if you accept Davidsson's (very heavily documented) thesis - that passengers on the day were bamboozled into thinking they were taking part in a real time counterterrorism drill, and the phone calls from passengers and crew were not describing real events. Hence, the calm conversations and the lack of emergency distress signals from pilots.

That's a serious load of bamboozaling. I gotta read this.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil. Nathaniel Richerson 19 18,025 19-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Spy Schools: How the CIA, FBI, and Foreign Intelligence Secretly Exploit America's Universities Anthony Thorne 5 13,977 30-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  DEATH OF A NATION: 9/11 and the Rise of Fascism in America Anthony Thorne 11 23,665 07-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,181 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM
  Mae Brussell: Investigations of Fascism in America Peter Lemkin 10 73,841 24-06-2016, 04:34 AM
  Walter Bowart's book "Operation Mind Control - The Cryptocracy's Plan to Psychocivlise You" Magda Hassan 25 32,156 28-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  OPERATION MIND CONTROL - The Complete Researcher's Edition Anthony Thorne 13 12,811 14-08-2014, 05:25 PM
  Lance De Haven - Smith, Conspiracy Theory in America Albert Rossi 6 6,757 30-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Book: America's Nazi Secret Adele Edisen 4 5,102 14-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Man Who Warned America Bernice Moore 0 2,825 29-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore