Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis
Just thought I would share something going to lawyers in the near future. See the attached.

Attached Files
.pdf   The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis.pdf (Size: 1.32 MB / Downloads: 2)
What lawyers Anthony? What is the story behind that?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:What lawyers Anthony? What is the story behind that?

Magda,

The WTC 7 drawings were released in November 2011 and review of them showed there were serious omissions from the WTC 7 analyses that when included would have made the claims impossible. A number of FOIAs have attempted to get explanations and revision, but have not been fully successful. There was only one erratum issued which corrected the seat width. Stiffeners and beam stubs were also omitted and NIST has admitted the stiffeners were omitted now but say they were since they didn't matter. They certainly did and the evidence is clear. Legal activity seems to be the only way to force the issue and an attempt to get that going is in process.
Okay. Thanks Tony. The usual Freedom From Information going on. Good luck. I hope they are pro bono.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Tony Szamboti Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:What lawyers Anthony? What is the story behind that?

Magda,

The WTC 7 drawings were released in November 2011 and review of them showed there were serious omissions from the WTC 7 analyses that when included would have made the claims impossible. A number of FOIAs have attempted to get explanations and revision, but have not been fully successful. There was only one erratum issued which corrected the seat width. Stiffeners and beam stubs were also omitted and NIST has admitted the stiffeners were omitted now but say they were since they didn't matter. They certainly did and the evidence is clear. Legal activity seems to be the only way to force the issue and an attempt to get that going is in process.

Great news! Rather ironic that stiffeners could be the 'pea' that makes the 'Princess' finally feel that there is something wrong in the 'bed' they have made!....poor analogy, I know...but whatever gets things moving and stops the madness and the lies!!!

We need our Country back. It was stolen on 9-11-01 under the cover of Big Lies!!!....from stiffeners to our Constitutional Rights and more!

Of course there have been other refusals of information reasonably asked for re: 9-11-01. The list is rather long. Their attitude is 'we are the government', 'just trust us -don't question us' AND 'we really don't have to tell you anything about what REALLY happened on 9-11.'
Ha!:Confusedtampfeet:: Sue the lying treasonous bastards!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great New 911 Film - NIST insider speaks out about the obvious lies. Peter Lemkin 0 4,320 14-03-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,732 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,047 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  NIST overlooked NSA's cryptography 'back door' Peter Lemkin 0 3,013 28-11-2014, 08:59 AM
  Tony Szamboti's 25 Points of Contention with NIST Lauren Johnson 0 3,446 08-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Tony Szamboti on NIST Lauren Johnson 0 2,644 08-11-2014, 06:36 AM
  More BS: an alternative to the NIST fairytale Martin White 4 6,322 04-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Prelude To A Lawsuit Against NIST?! Peter Lemkin 4 4,230 04-03-2014, 03:01 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,064 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis Lauren Johnson 674 163,227 01-10-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan