Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cicada 3301
Yes, it is very intruiging isn't it? Not yet sure what to make of it. I can't do the maths to make any sense of that and just on using or trying to understand the symbology it does lead to some very interesting places. Grand cosmic joke? Poetry? Enlightenment? All of the above? I see that David De Graw is gathering us for the Wave of Change? Things that make you go mmmm.....
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I had to Google David de Graw just to find put who he is. Doh!
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Last year appears to have been the final year in what appeared to be a search for highly capable and smart computer geeks. 2015 was a blank with no further messages.

So, I'm going to make an immense leap in intuition. I suspect Cicada 3301 may have been a recruitment drive for the hacker group Anonymous.

In any case there has been some recent very curious behaviour by Facebook who took down the Anonymous sub group Red Cult that was exposing thousands of ISIS recruiters using FB as a recruiting tool.

And then after protests FB reversed their decision.

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Interesting. I was actually thinking about Cicada and what was happening and did a search for it yesterday then this morning I find your post here!

I think it may be what you suggest also David. It sort of fits the bill. I know this group also. They have been doing VERY good work in this area. You will see that their websites are almost exclusively hosted on Cloudflare servers. https://ghostbin.com/paste/qesdj
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks to Maggie I have just watched a 4 part series on cracking the Cicada 3301 puzzle The first Youtube link is below and from there the other three are available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RatbYqc0...ddXRPK55i8

The solution remains, as yet, unsolved. My best guess is that those chasing this mystery have not delved deeply enough into the aspect of esoteric knowledge and the associated disciplines of occult ciphers, Gematria, Notariqon and the deeper mysteries of Qabalistic lore. Obviously just guessing though.