Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal
David Guyatt Wrote:John, do you have any indication who the "shareholders" actually were?

David:

Unfortunately not. I reviewed a large quantity of material, and checked everything that had Permindex (but could have missed it) on it and did not see any that indicated who he represented. I have not finished reviewing all of the material and some of it is still closed to the public.

Maurice Phillips, a Montreal based JFK researcher and who is on EF, managed to get the Bloomfield material opened after someone requested that it remain closed. He may have more information on the shareholders. His website: http://somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com/20...hives.html

I did not expect a lot of incriminating evidence to be found in Bloomfield's papers as he would, no doubt, would have removed any sensitive material, if it did exist, prior to giving it to the archives.

He does however refer to a Mr. Dulles and in another letter refers to Clint Murchinson.

John

Attached Files
.pdf   Dulles.pdf (Size: 158.83 KB / Downloads: 7)
.pdf   Murchinson.pdf (Size: 152.36 KB / Downloads: 4)
Thank you John. As a former banker it is my habit to look at the banking connections because certain banks, historically, formed into loose, or at least "informal" trading groups or associations.

In the two letters you kindly provided the two banks referenced were Lazard's - which I assume to be the British Lazard Brothers merchant bank - but could equally be the US Lazard Freres I suppose? If the former there is a clear trail that leads to the British imperialist group and the true power-behind-the-throne of British politics, the Rhodes-Milner "Oxford Group". The other bank Dominick & Dominick I know of, but nothing worthwhile really.

My own thought is that these two names tend to point towards the Anglo-American nexus of interests. But the person who probably has a better chance of winkling out clearer background details is Linda Minor.

I have never quite understood why there has been such reluctance on the part of serious JFK researchers to avoid a possible Anglo-American sponsorship of the JFK assassination. The connections that lead back to WWII British intelligence seem to me to be a rather fruitful trail.

But then I am simply not a JFK researcher, so what do I know.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David:

The Rhodes-Milner group; was this group founded by the Rhodes and Milner of the 1890s who played a role in starting the Boer War?

Bloomfield spent a lot of time working with the wealthy, including the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds and other wealthy and well-connected people. He had a financial connection to Freeport Sulphur and oil interests. As a lawyer in 1953 he wrote a book about Guatemala a year before the CIA, under Dulles, overthrew the regime there. His proximity to these people make him a person of interest to JFK researchers but me may not be the sinister character or mastermind of anything that some have made him out to be. More research is needed to determine what role, if any, whether witting or unwitting he played in the assassination.

Below is a document about Freeport Sulpher and another one that names companies he controlled or had an interest in.

John

Attached Files
.pdf   Freeport Sulpher.pdf (Size: 144.85 KB / Downloads: 2)
.pdf   Bloomfield Companies.pdf (Size: 323.47 KB / Downloads: 2)
Exactly so John, the very same.

But their very considerable power continued well into the 1970's and then, became almost entirely eclipsed from the public eye. This followed on from Carroll Quigley publishing his massive tomb "Tragedy & Hope" (and of course his earlier book "The Anglo-American Establishment"), that "outed" their long range plans for control of the political structure of the world via the banking system, which they effectively controlled.

The Council for Foreign Relations is simply the US incarnation of the British Chatham House - the Oxford Group's think-tank.

Freeport Sulphur was very close to big oil and had connections stretching back to the OSS and later to the CIA, as I recollect. I looked at them some years ago when I was investigating Project Hammer (have a quick peek at the section under the heading "Mapping the covert connections" HERE). Midland Bank (now HSBC) was the commercial bank of Milner and the Oxford Group (as opposed to their merchant bank).

I would also mention that it was also the Oxford Group's long term goal to own and control the mineral deposits of the world, to ensure their "political" plan bore fruit. I believe (but no longer can be sure - it was some years ago now) that this is stated quite emphatically in Quigley's "Anglo-American Establishment", the endnotes of which also bear close scrutiny.

They didn't think small...

Thank you for the additional documents. The stock holdings seem small, so I suppose there were other considerations involved in owning them. But they also show an emphasis on minerals and mining don't they. Interesting.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
David:

In your article you mentioned Peter Munk. Linda McQuaig, the author of The Trouble with Billionaires mentioned that he had made a donation to the University of Toronto to fund a school of global affiars. This school will also contain the Canadian International Council, a right wing think tank that will try to replace Canada’s traditional UN peacekeeping role with a larger role in US led wars.

Your article also mentions Credit Suisse. Bloomfield was on the board of directors of Credit Suisse (Canada) Ltd. Looks like a subsidiary. In your research regarding banks has Bloomfield's Credit Suisse (Canada) Ltd. or any of the signatories on the signature card been involved in any covert operations?

John

Attached Files
.pdf   Specimen Signature Card.pdf (Size: 289.64 KB / Downloads: 2)
Unfortunately not John.

I know of Credit Suisse activities quite well, but since all my research material is now in storage, I have to rely on memory. Not good. Credit Suisse over the years have had some clients who were, well, less than savoury, mafia types, as I recall.

Via it's one time investment banking outfit, CSFB - now divested - you will find the Bush family bank - G H Walker & Co - repackaged. See White Weld & Co, a Boston Brahmin firm, where I worked as a youngster back in the 1960's (now part of Clariden Bank).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did anyone ever make a kid's book about the JFK assassination? Carsten Wiethoff 5 3,542 17-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War: why the kennedy assassination should be reinvestigated (vol one) Greg R Parker 4 5,394 18-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Greg R Parker
  A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination Magda Hassan 11 7,870 20-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Larry Hancock's New Book ''Nexus: The CIA and Political Assassination '' Bernice Moore 2 3,938 09-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Vasilios Vazakas
  New Book on John Kennedy Assassination by Bill O'Reilly Adele Edisen 0 2,760 17-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  640 jfk assassination books... Bernice Moore 2 10,384 11-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  michael griffith chapter two in my book COMPELLING EVIDENCE: A NEW LOOK AT THE ASSASSINATION OF PRES Bernice Moore 0 3,287 06-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Dallas artist photographs graves of figures in JFK assassination Bernice Moore 1 3,129 14-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore