Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great New Shows On Telesur - Chris Hedges & Abby Martin & More...
Chris Hedges show, weekly, HERE

Abby Martin show, weekly, HERE

Even one show where Abby Martin interviews Chris Hedges HERE

News in English [and so many other great specials or weekly shows] HERE

Just love some of these shows and have downloaded them to share with others!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks Peter! So pleased TeleSur is doing shows in English. Like Russia Today we need outsiders to tells us what is going on on our countries. I have always enjoyed Abby Martin who is always a straight shooter. Chris Hedges I only really know from his writing which is always a good read. So a great pleasure to see TeleSur doing this. Long may it live.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Thanks Peter! So pleased TeleSur is doing shows in English. Like Russia Today we need outsiders to tells us what is going on on our countries. I have always enjoyed Abby Martin who is always a straight shooter. Chris Hedges I only really know from his writing which is always a good read. So a great pleasure to see TeleSur doing this. Long may it live.

Martin is great, but Hedges is Divine. Anyway, as far as I know Hedges never had his own show anywhere - but was only heard when interviewed or read. Now, he has his own great show! Martin is amazing for her age and is back 'in town' after a long hiatus. I haven't even explored all of the other shows. FYI, everyone not familiar with TeleSur, it is basically a South American 'Al Jazeera' - news and views from another place and perspective. Most of the shows are in Spanish, but now they have a English division.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:FYI, everyone not familiar with TeleSur, it is basically a South American 'Al Jazeera' - news and views from another place and perspective. Most of the shows are in Spanish, but now they have a English division.

The Late and Great Comrade Chavez created TeleSur to a give voice for millions in Latin America so they will be free from the propaganda of the Voice of America and the MSM of El Globo, Telelvisia, Clarin, and their love of dictators and death squads.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges Outdoes Himself - 'Our Only Hope Will Come Through Rebellion!' Peter Lemkin 4 15,950 16-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  GREAT New Film On History Of Black Power Movement and Oppression Against It! Peter Lemkin 0 3,193 06-05-2014, 08:41 PM
  Great old video on Propaganda [Public Relations] - Corporatism - Politics - Control! Peter Lemkin 5 14,660 06-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  ICH: "Greed Has Poisoned Men Souls!" - Charlie Chaplin's speech in "The Great Dictator" film Adele Edisen 4 5,377 04-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  The Great Zapruder Film Hoax - 1/6 - YouTube Bernice Moore 0 1,998 15-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Great Zapruder Film Hoax - 1/6 - YouTube Bernice Moore 0 2,339 08-12-2011, 03:10 PM
  The real deal shows for the week; Bernice Moore 0 2,088 20-11-2011, 12:05 PM
  Marvin gaye abraham, martin and john Bernice Moore 0 2,410 27-01-2011, 06:04 AM
  GREAT three part interview with Peter Dale Scott! Peter Lemkin 2 5,676 10-02-2010, 12:36 PM