Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The World According to Monsanto - Full Documentary
http://www.twilightearth.com/2009/05/the...cumentary/
Monsanto in my opinion would have to be one of the most evil and unethical entities around. Please note that the CEO of Monsanto, Hugh Grant, buys organic for himself.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Monsanto in my opinion would have to be one of the most evil and unethical entities around. Please note that the CEO of Monsanto, Hugh Grant, buys organic for himself.

Really? I'll have to read up on this schmuck.
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Monsanto in my opinion would have to be one of the most evil and unethical entities around. Please note that the CEO of Monsanto, Hugh Grant, buys organic for himself.

Really? I'll have to read up on this schmuck.

If true about his own food habits, it is akin to Hilter having been a vegetarian.....

Montsanto is one of the worst of the worst corporations: DDT and PCB (both of which every animal in the entire world has in them!); Agent Orange and Dioxin; GM foods; Terminator genes; patenting of life; theft of cultural heritage; suits against innocent victims of their own crimes and winning against them...and worse...see the film 'The World According To Montsanto'...complete with Bush Sr. taking tour of the labs.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:...see the film 'The World According To Montsanto'...complete with Bush Sr. taking tour of the labs.

Right. That's the link I provided in the initial post in this thread Peter.

The entire documentary is online, free, high quality. It's extremely well made. And it's stunning. I knew they were evil; I didn't realize they were this evil. Scum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incontrovertible - New 9/11 Documentary by Tony Rooke Paul Rigby 1 9,734 29-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  Collusion: RTE documentary on British state death squads in N. Ireland Paul Rigby 0 3,282 17-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  'Lockerbie: Unfinished Business' David Benson as Dr. Jim Swire FULL PLAY Paul Rigby 0 3,094 03-03-2015, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Who Saved the World Lauren Johnson 3 4,093 28-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Killing of President Kennedy ...... rare 1978 BBC documentary Bernice Moore 0 3,226 12-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  New Documentary "Counterintelligence" a four part series by Scott Noble Kara Dellacioppa 5 5,521 17-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  'Unlawful Killing,' Princess Diana Documentary Featuring Photo Of Her Death, Set To Make Cannes Magda Hassan 10 16,874 17-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Wonderful Documentary Produced by the JFK Library - "Clouds Over Cuba" Adele Edisen 0 3,044 17-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Propaganda | full english version (2012) Danny Jarman 2 3,560 16-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Cunts are still running the world Magda Hassan 5 4,982 28-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski