Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump being called a Truther
There is a bit too much theatre about Trump's performances so far for me to believe that he is sincere. I could of course be wrong, but I still feel as though this is all a bit set up. The fact that Bill encouraged Trump to run in the first place is just one of many red flags for me.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Donald Trump says Russian hack of his files was secretly conducted by Democrats

By Mary Papenfuss June 16, 2016 08:30 BST

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-sa...ts-1565734

Donald Trump has accused the Democratic National Committee (DNC) of orchestrating a "hack" of its own research about him that has been attributed to Russian intelligence. Russian hackers stole oppositional research on Trump conducted by the DNC, according to cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, and the document has been leaked online. But the Republican presidential hopeful insists the DNC hacked itself.

"This is all information that has been out there for many years. We believe it was the DNC that did the 'hacking' as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader," Trump said in a statement. "Too bad the DNC doesn't hack Crooked Hillary's 33,000 missing emails," he added referring to the messages Clinton kept on a personal server while she was secretary of state.

The research spans decades of Trump's business deals and his controversial remarks on guns, immigration and women. The collection of such negative information about an opposing candidate is standard during a presidential campaign. One section of the report states: "Despite Trump's continual boasting about his business success, he has repeatedly run into serious financial crises in his career and his record raises serious questions about whether he is qualified to manage the fiscal challenges facing this country. Trump's business resume includes a long list of troubling issues, including his company's record of forcing people from their homes to make room for developments and outsourcing the manufacturing of his clothing line to take advantage of lower-wage countries like China and Mexico."

The DNC's 200-page document on Trump was forwarded to news site Gawker by someone using the name "Guccifer 2.0" a reference to a Romanian hacker currently in prison. The information has been posted online by Gawker and the Smoking Gun. CrowdStrike discovered that the information was stolen by two hacking collectives affiliated with Russian intelligence. "CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016," the company said in a statement after Gawker's report was published.

You might remember that the original "Guccifer" Russian hacker (AKA Marcel Lazăr Lehel) claims to have penetrated Clinton's private email server, as well as Colin Powell, and a number of other prominent persons back in 2013. He is currently in federal custody, so the new hack isn't him. No idea how the might be related, but it obviously means something to someone.

Welcome, Trump, to the official ranks of the "conspiracy theorists club."
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Kara Dellacioppa Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:

FWIW I am still convinced that Trump is only there to help his friends the Clintons.

Me too! That is my hunch.

Can't find my original post on this subject so this one will have to do. Anyone still believe that Trump's campaign has been anything other than an op?
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letter to Trump: How 9/11 Was Funded Lauren Johnson 7 12,814 06-09-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Judge Ferdinando Imposimato has died - he called 911 as an American Gladio event. Peter Lemkin 0 4,130 21-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump Aims To Take Back Power Sequestered by 9/11? David Guyatt 31 34,325 20-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Donald Trump on 9/11 Paul Rigby 1 4,399 17-09-2016, 05:57 AM
  Giuliani becoming a Truther? Tracy Riddle 3 8,870 16-08-2016, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Iran Contra Pilot & 9/11 Truth Author and his two children found dead...called murder/suicide. Peter Lemkin 26 11,514 05-09-2013, 06:55 PM
  Why is the Pentagon called the "Pentagon"? David Guyatt 0 8,574 16-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt